Jose Mourinho Thread

milan1st

Milan Icon
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Nesta, Kaka, Pato, Boateng, Pirlo, Inzaghi, Ibrahimovic, Benzema, Fabregas, Essien, Ganso, Seedorf
the special five

Congo Powers

⭐⭐
Reaction score
Fav. Players
B&G, RuiCosta, Pippo, Sheva, Stam, Kaka, Abbiati, Cassano, Mexes, TH19, RL10, KPB, 45, Krunic
Sneijder would die and kill for Jose but when Mourinho asks Diarra for something(to play in El Classico as a sub?) - what would Mahamodou?

mahamadou....hi hi hi hi hi ihhi hi hi swag level

look @ his sneer towards the end....look at how mourinho just accepts it...he knows whatsup..he's not tryna fuck with mahamadou

Senatore_M84

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Clarence Clyde Seedorf
Barca players were really motivated. And I think that this is gonna be the third season they're gonna beat Madrid twice in a season.

I'dbe willing to bet money they don't win in bernebeau. Mourinho will likely play 8 DMs than allow that.

But its 5 months ago so w/e

Edit: LET THE EIGHT GOAL COMMENT FROM CRISSY GO. Did you see it? It was off the cuff in a joking fashion. Basically saying that's Almeria, not Madrid. w/e

dev1L

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Sneijder would die and kill for Jose but when Mourinho asks Diarra for something(to play in El Classico as a sub?) - what would Mahamodou?

didn't want to ruin positive record against barcelona :tongue:

edit: some dude imitating Mourinho..lol

Last edited:

Corzioli

Banned
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini, Pippo, Sheva, Ricky, Messi, Iniesta, Harry Redknapp, Sanosuke Sagara, Chris Redfield.
He's pretty much going to slip into the denial phase once the magnitude of the defeat sets in..'the game yesterday was simply three insignificant points lost, we have Valencia coming up and we will be prepared'. That will be his last reference to the match till the return fixture (if he somehow fashions a win).

Predictable pig, this Mourinho. Cowering coward. Enjoy your two match UEFA ban, and lose graciously to Valencia. And yeah, tell Sergio to keep those reds coming. LOSER.

milanista1899

Solo Milan
Reaction score
164138_182260505130147_112656062090592_497087_7495819_a.jpg

this was on FB..

Ashish

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
R.I.P. Papa Berlu, G, R9, Nesta, Rui, Maldini, Gattuso, Robert Wieckiewicz, Brendan Gleeson
so envy his winning mentality, all conquering cesar and this is his final frontier

Quatre Barres

Starting Eleven
Reaction score
Trouble in paradise? :)

"Me quedo hasta final de temporada y luego veremos"

So José confirms that there is a problem. In recent weeks has felt that the club was not supporting him, particularly Jorge Valdano. Says he will see what happens at the end of the season even though he has a contract.

Valdano: "Cuando hablo yo, habla el club. Llevo aquí muchos años y sé lo que piensa la junta e interpreto el estilo Real Madrid"

Valdano says that when he speaks, it's the club speaking, he speaks for the club. That he has been in the club for many years and understands its ways.

Again, he hinted about Mourinho wanting a #9. He said that tonight showed that the team has many options.

Was not long ago the story about this problem was denied. And now this.

dhorasoo

data haiku
Reaction score
Fav. Players
pirlo, kinkladze, baggio, foggia, baronio, dhorasoo, serginho, caracciolo, ronaldo, pep & corini
Read this on the site of Mediaset:

Moratti: "I want Mou and Leo together."

C_27_articolo_51390_GroupArticolo_immagineprincipale.jpg

Leo has taken over the team and making them play like they did before. It would be great to see Leonardo and Mourinho coaching together. I believe Mourinho can come back one day. Also Materazzi is sending messages of love to the Special One and the Portuguese coach is responding from Madrid, in a controversial press conference. "Why do I have an irritated expression on my face?", he said to the journalists present, "Because I want to leave".

Read more about it here.

More to follow I'm sure...

Last edited:
Reaction score
Barca players were really motivated. And I think that this is gonna be the third season they're gonna beat Madrid twice in a season.

But for this one its all Mourinhos fault and Cristina's.
Since the day one the special five came in Spain he started mocking Barcelona as a team and their players and so did Cristina saying that they would never give us 8 goals. They almost did that.
Barcelona players + their coach never mocked Real or special five. They did better, they kicked their asses.
I don't think Mourinho mocked them i know Cristina did though she is way over her head thinking she is better then "El Fenomeno"

ladro

Milan Legend
Reaction score
I also believe mighty mou will pwn barca down the road:o. But if RM ''destroys'' barca than that means they have serious chances of winning the 10th CL so heeeeeeeelllll noooooooooo!! Please let a miracle happen and fail mou, return to england as quickly as u can:D

Senatore_M84

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Clarence Clyde Seedorf
Wtf. Just walked by porsche design store in sf. 20 foot poster of mourinho in window. Wearing a leather jacket. Looking pompous

Goddamn he's unavoidable

Ashish

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
R.I.P. Papa Berlu, G, R9, Nesta, Rui, Maldini, Gattuso, Robert Wieckiewicz, Brendan Gleeson
Mourinho isa footballing great and he has surprassed capello as a coach
if he wins cl with real i think he should stop football because there wont be anything left for im :eek: to conquer

cl with porto
chelskis back to back title after 50 years
inters cl and treble after 200 years
taking real to quarter can he achieve anything more ?

Darlington

Starting Eleven
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Anyone who helps get more scudetto and CL!
RM are gonna be 3CL trophies away from us if muo wins it there. For this cause I pray he never wins it there. At least, not while we are still on 7.lol

Casualista

Monsieur
Reaction score
Very bad timing for him to lose at home. Just before the el classicos. Now barca have newfound confidence that they can break down mourinho and madrid away from home.

Madridista

not exactly a lightweight
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Doku, Osimhen, Rafael Leao, Tonali, Rodrygo, Valverde, De Paul, Lautaro Martinez, Pogba, Fekir
Losing at home and ending the streak doesn't mean anything. It was bound to happen sometime. But Mourinho has made some pretty idiotic mistakes this term just with him on pitch decisions. For example, with the lack of creativity the last game, he decides to take off Granero for Canales and leave that lumbering waste Khedira on. His strategy after the conceded goal was to put Sergio Ramos in attack and play with long balls from Lass in our half. Pretty dumb imo. If he loses the Copa and gets eliminated by Tottenham, Florentino might show him the door and I'm not going to be objecting too much, if for example Ancelotti is available. I love Jose, but truth is he hasn't installed much of his famed winning spirit or collective defence. People will say he needs a second year at the club because he always performed then, but then again this is Real Madrid, not Chelsea or Inter. You don't get the same concessions here. And theres no guarantee he'll do anything in his second year, judging by the lack of clear progress in his first.

VANIBRA

Banned
Reaction score
"This is Madrid, we only give managers one season and therefore end up winning nothnig" :o

Madridista

not exactly a lightweight
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Doku, Osimhen, Rafael Leao, Tonali, Rodrygo, Valverde, De Paul, Lautaro Martinez, Pogba, Fekir
Thats false logic. Were not winning nothing because we give managers only one season. By that logic we could give a crap coach five years and he will eventually win something.:rolleyes: We win nothing because the managers are not good enough (Pellegrini, Queiroz, Juande Ramos), are not a good fit (Luxemburgo, Camacho, Schuster, Mourinho possibly), or the opposition is simply too good. The only two firings of the past I have disagreed with are Del Bosque and Capello. The others deserved to get the boot. Im still undecided on Mourinho, but the season is yet to end; if he wins the Copa or reaches the CL semifinal, he should stay imo. If he doesnt do either, everything should be carefully examined by Florentino and Valdano.

Sage

Phase 3
Staff member
Reaction score
yeh gijon, as opposed to carlo getting thrashed by same/worse teams at Milan and chelsea
anim_59.gif

Schedule