The Red & Black Forums | An AC Milan Community The Red & Black Forums | An AC Milan Community The Red & Black Forums | An AC Milan Community

Go Back   The Red & Black Forums > Other > Football

Football Talk about the wonderful game.

Old 13-02-2012, 10:02   #201
Sage
Phase 2

because I said ivory coast and ghana are chokers? don't worry little boy, it won't take the trophy away
Sage is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 13-02-2012, 10:08   #202
GreatKalu
I still believe!

Dude ... even a 2 year old knows that. Stop embarrassing yourself further. I know ... its difficult. I used to be like you ... having been close, but not lifting the cup. Not anymore ... this time we are champions ... of a tournament that is prestegeous and matters ... unlike whatever negative thoughts revolve in your little head ...

Eat this bitch ...

Quote:
Originally Posted by neutral View Post
Why just why? Was going to congratulate you but not anymore
Hehe ... sorry mate Just stating the fachts

Thank you for your initial thought of mind

Signature
SEVEN
GreatKalu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 13-02-2012, 10:14   #203
Sage
Phase 2

are you saying I'm hating on zambia because u.a.e didn't win a prize? LOL wtf? I didn't even say a single bad thing about zambia

I couldn't give a fuck about U.A.E, I have slight interest sure, but no where as near as you when it comes to zambia. I wasn't even born when we made the world cup, 6 years old when we made the finals. so I have no respect nor any appreciation for the U.A.E football team based on what i saw

what boggles my mind is how insecure you are, I didn't even take ANY credit away from zambia, because I didn't even watch them play, but when you have all these world class players and you don't win a single trophy in the past 4 editions you're a choker.

stop acting like you're a victim of hate, I have nothing against zambia, but ghana and ivory coast choking is quite obvious.
Sage is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 13-02-2012, 10:33   #204
GreatKalu
I still believe!

I'm sobering up thanks to you know who

Going to do what I should have done from the word go ... ignore the hater.

Signature
SEVEN
Old 13-02-2012, 11:13   #205
Corzioli
Banned

Fav. Players: Maldini, Pippo, Sheva, Ricky, Messi, Iniesta, Harry Redknapp, Sanosuke Sagara, Chris Redfield.

Sage, stop spoiling GK's moment...he was just so excited, and naturally so..you know I'm your biggest fan but sometimes you do come across as insecure and a bit too belligerent. Like 'Russel Crowe' in that South Park episode who sailed round the world making movies and looking for a fight.

Anyway, yes neutral, Zambia >>>>>> SA currently.

Even this: Guinea >> SA. Deal with that.

You guys need to stop focussing on cricket and rugby and fix your football FAST....our NT's going through a major crisis as well but if we play a match right now I guarantee this score:

Nigeria 4 South Africa 1

Not good.

Congrats again GK ..more later today. Back to work now.
Corzioli is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 13-02-2012, 11:15   #206
GreatKalu
I still believe!

Thank you Corzioli. Thank you very much.

I don't feel like working at all

Signature
SEVEN
Old 13-02-2012, 11:26   #207
Dinho80
Primavera Player

I wonder if this tournament is the springboard some of the Zambian players need to fully realise their potential! They were great! I think both the Katongos worth a punt at greater clubs than China has to offer
Dinho80 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 13-02-2012, 11:42   #208
Costanza
Banned

Fav. Players: Maldini, Nesta, Rino, Ambro, Superpippo, KPB, De Jong, SES, Monty, LA77, Max Allegri, KD35, Manu

Congrats to Zambia people! No one likes Ivory team anyway, with all those great players, they proved they're pussies once again.
Costanza is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 13-02-2012, 13:20   #209
neutral
AC Milan Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by Corzioli View Post
Anyway, yes neutral, Zambia >>>>>> SA currently.

Even this: Guinea >> SA. Deal with that.

You guys need to stop focussing on cricket and rugby and fix your football FAST....our NT's going through a major crisis as well but if we play a match right now I guarantee this score:

Nigeria 4 South Africa 1

Not good.
Fail not talking about current . Nigeria got no room to talk either, that scoreline prediction is very laughable.

Signature
neutral is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 13-02-2012, 15:44   #210
Sonny.Bill.Williams
WUNDERKIND

Quote:
Originally Posted by GreatKalu View Post
Zambia has always been a force in a African football. Much greater than South Africa for example. It was about time we brought the trophy home.
Indeed it was , poor SA, been flying the flag for southern Africa for too long ....mind you seeing as so many of the squad is based in the PSL I might as well chalk it up for South Africa

Made in RSA

Last edited by Sonny.Bill.Williams; 13-02-2012 at 16:04.
Sonny.Bill.Williams is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 13-02-2012, 18:37   #211
Charbel
"Il Capitano"

Fav. Players: Maldini, L.Ronaldo, Nesta, Ambrosini

GreatKalu congratulations man!!!!

Signature
Previously known as "Soldier"
Charbel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 13-02-2012, 20:58   #212
neutral
AC Milan Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sonny.Bill.Williams View Post
Indeed it was , poor SA, been flying the flag for southern Africa for too long ....mind you seeing as so many of the squad is based in the PSL I might as well chalk it up for South Africa

Made in RSA
Indeed , i supported Zambia because of the PSL ties. People forget South Africa won the cup even if it was like 17 years ago

Signature
neutral is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 14-02-2012, 01:18   #213
Corzioli
Banned

Fav. Players: Maldini, Pippo, Sheva, Ricky, Messi, Iniesta, Harry Redknapp, Sanosuke Sagara, Chris Redfield.

Quote:
Originally Posted by neutral View Post
Fail not talking about current . Nigeria got no room to talk either, that scoreline prediction is very laughable.
Nope..it's worth a sure long punt.

Ok I admit, maybe I overdid it...howbout:

Nigeria 2 SA 1

Very, very realistic there.

South African diski has to step up a lot..there's a lot of quality in the PSL (I should know, sometimes I see some games on Supersport) but so far it hasn't been translated to Bafana.
Old 14-02-2012, 03:09   #214
Pipa
Rotten Apple

With so much quality Ivory Coast still lost..
Congrats to all Zambians.
Pipa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 14-02-2012, 06:06   #215
GreatKalu
I still believe!

Thanks everyone. The cup is in Lusaka. Unbelievable!

Signature
SEVEN
Old 14-02-2012, 16:51   #216
Corzioli
Banned

You've only got one year to keep it buddy..that's because you won't be able to DEFEND it in South Africa. Ha.

Not with all the fallen giants around.

Plus the stakes are much higher..whoever wins reps Africa in the Confederations Cup in Brazil, June '13. So it won't be fun and games this time.
Old 14-02-2012, 17:35   #217
GreatKalu
I still believe!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sonny.Bill.Williams View Post

Made in RSA
Lol. Sorry man. Didn't mean to raise a few tempers. We finally disagree on something I'm too happy to fight, so I hope RSA does well and recovers from the setback.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Corzioli View Post
You've only got one year to keep it buddy..that's because you won't be able to DEFEND it in South Africa. Ha.

Not with all the fallen giants around.

Plus the stakes are much higher..whoever wins reps Africa in the Confederations Cup in Brazil, June '13. So it won't be fun and games this time.
thats right. Underestimate us again :p

Wonder when qualifications begin. Got to look up the groups. Have they been drawn already?

Signature
SEVEN
Old 14-02-2012, 17:41   #218
Corzioli
Banned

I think so, haven't checked..I remember reading that in one of the sports papers though.

And that's not me underestimating you guyz, that's just plain stating the /fahct.
Old 14-02-2012, 17:49   #219
Corzioli
Banned

This should help.
Old 15-02-2012, 06:17   #220
GreatKalu
I still believe!

Ah, so the groups haven't been drawn a of yet.

Somehow I like the chances of the copper bullet over a super eagle this time around. Be warned, you may get shot down :p

Ps. Here's another good one; the black star failed to shine, its black. Black doesn't shine:p Lame, I know

Signature
SEVEN

Last edited by GreatKalu; 15-02-2012 at 06:22.