The Rumour Commode XXII: Broke Li: Enter the Someone (Pls)

Champions League qualification?

Votes: 2 2.9%

Votes: 41 59.4%

Votes: 26 37.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Neruda

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini,Nesta,Zidane
How do you feel about Ancelotti? He managed Juve before joining Milan as manager.

Love him.

Gattuso could have coached juve before us and id still be the same studdborn

I may have a personal probem with conte tho

But if they were on the same level who would u prefer to be our coach?

Win the CL with ? ( not that we re winning any CL with cunte )

win the scudetto? Have ups and downs?

Neo'82

Always On Point
Reaction score
At this point, I'll accept the coach that returns us to relevance. Leave the next coach talk to one side and allow Rino and the team to see out the season. Objectives are still in reach at this point.

rossonero1

Milan Legend
Reaction score
But he was a Milan legend already when he coached Juve.

Regardless he did go to Juve. And Conte-Juve currently hate each other for how things ended. People put too much emphasis on allegiance. That stuff is dead.

IL Diavolo 3

Fester
New Era Vanguard
Reaction score
Until we're competitive again. It's impossible for this current Milan to attract the best players young or established. The management need to do everything possible to get us back in the top 4 - if that means developing talents for the strongest teams in getting there, so be it.

Money attracts any player. Younger players refuse to move to elite clubs because of playing time. If the money is there, any player can be attracted especially from South America.

Monaco, athletico, udinese, shakatar & Benfica attract top talent because they will play them. This is why they have no problem beating big clubs for talent on low fee and minimal salary.

Neruda

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini,Nesta,Zidane
At this point, I'll accept the coach that returns us to relevance. Leave the next coach talk to one side and allow Rino and the team to see out the season. Objectives are still in reach at this point.

:thumbsup:

We still very much are in the running for 3 comps

rossonero1

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Love him.

Gattuso could have coached juve before us and id still be the same studdborn

I may have a personal probem with conte tho

But if they were on the same level who would u prefer to be our coach?

Win the CL with ? ( not that we re winning any CL with cunte )

win the scudetto? Have ups and downs?

I see your point. I'm just asking. Conte had his ups and downs as well before Juve and becoming a class coach. He led Bari and Siena to promotion and also got sacked at Atalanta and Arezzo. Maybe Gattuso follows the same path. They both have that fiery personality that I like.

IL Diavolo 3

Fester
New Era Vanguard
Reaction score
Ancelotti is finished as a coach, lost motivation for club training. Didn’t last more than 2 years in the past 4 jobs. It’s clear he’s in for the fat paycheck

Neruda

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini,Nesta,Zidane
Ancelotti is finished as a coach, lost motivation for club training. Didn’t last more than 2 years in the past 4 jobs. It’s clear he’s in for the fat paycheck

So no National team for him:(?

IL Diavolo 3

Fester
New Era Vanguard
Reaction score
Multiple reports suggesting Milan are interested in Hector Herrera who has a contract with Porto until 2019 and would cost around 20m

Rossoneri97

Milan Icon
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Kaka
Sure. Are Real buying, Kane, Icardi & Lewa. Of course they aren't. De Gea and one of the aforementioned.

We have to sell in order to buy this summer. Suso & Silva will both be on the market.

They also need new wingers as CR is getting old. No way any Milan fan will want Icardi, Kane is English so instant reject as English players are crap and we cant afford Lewa will be mad to come to Milan and on top, we will not be able to offer him a better deal compared to RM. When we are obliged to sell we don't have any FFP fine on us so no need to sell unless its a ridiculously good offer comes.When did Suso was offered on the market? He just had a new contract.

Neruda

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini,Nesta,Zidane
Its 5:47 :lol: too early

beegees

I have Ph.D in Algorithm
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Francesco Acerbi, Bakaye Traore, Kevin Constant
You really dont get it do you ?

I will fight till my last breath for any of us. And Gattuso is 10000 times Milan more than cunte will ever be.

I will accept Gattuso as head coach and cunte his assistant
Yeah, I get it.

We believe in Conte because his statistics and achievements.

You believe in Montella & Gattuso, because....you just believe in them.

rossonero1

Milan Legend
Reaction score
They also need new wingers as CR is getting old. No way any Milan fan will want Icardi, Kane is English so instant reject as English players are crap and we cant afford Lewa will be mad to come to Milan and on top, we will not be able to offer him a better deal compared to RM. When we are obliged to sell we don't have any FFP fine on us so no need to sell unless its a ridiculously good offer comes.When did Suso was offered on the market? He just had a new contract.

Donnarumma and Silva will probably bring us the most money and that should be plenty. Suso has a buyout clause I believe and if someone agrees to a deal with him and matches it, nothing Milan can do.

IL Diavolo 3

Fester
New Era Vanguard
Reaction score
Suso can and will renewat the end of the season. He’ll increase salary to 5/6m and increase buyout clause. Same situation with most low clauses.

Rossoneri97

Milan Icon
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Kaka

FYI average duration of a manager nowadays is 2-3 years.Also, Carlo has great success in last four jobs even if you include Bayern. He was just unlucky as real got themselves two offside goals allowed. Lastly, Carlo trained them the proper amount but no player on that team had the mentality to train themselves harder which separates WC players from the rest.
Also why does Suso why he needs to renew again??

Last edited:

Rhat

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
@Oracolo_RN
��#osservatospeciale di @MassMirabelli tra i profili per il ruolo di attaccante sinistro @acmilan valuta @Memphis già visionato diverse volte insieme ai compagni di squadra @NabilFekir e Cornet, #Depay piace e molto, se son �� fioriranno a Maggio ⚫�� #weareacmilan #calciomercato

For LW Mirabelli is following Memphis Depay who he has scouted a few times already. He has also been following his Lyon teammates Fekir and Cornet. Mirabelli likes Memphis a lot.

This guy called the Strinic signing before anyone else did.

Memphis is shit, pls no.

IL Diavolo 3

Fester
New Era Vanguard
Reaction score
FYI average duration of a manager nowadays is 2-3 years.Also, Carlo has great success in last four jobs even if you include Bayern. He was just unlucky as real got themselves two offside goals allowed. Lastly, Carlo trained them the proper amount but no player on that team had the mentality to train themselves harder which separates WC players from the rest.
Also does Suso why he needs to renew again??

Let me get this right. Is it also normal to get sacked almost every time?

Suso will need to renew in order to remove/increase his exit clause. 40m won’t buy a decent player in today’s market let alone top 3 winger of the league.

Neo'82

Always On Point
Reaction score
Let me get this right. Is it also normal to get sacked almost every time?

Suso will need to renew in order to remove/increase his exit clause. 40m won’t buy a decent player in today’s market let alone top 3 winger of the league.

When Suso renews and his buy out is raised to 60m. We could replace him with Verdi for 25m and still invest heavy in the left side. Suso is hindered by the imbalance we currently have in attack.

Just for the record. I'm not for selling Suso(calma) he's our biggest asset and the management will be well aware of that.

Neruda

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini,Nesta,Zidane
Yeah, I get it.

Not saying id be sad if we got conte. Its just my preference.

And at the end ofc i didnt believe in montella anymore. But if him staying meant Milan s winning then all is good

IL Diavolo 3

Fester
New Era Vanguard
Reaction score
Conte is just like simeone, he makes his team spill blood for him. Their teams are full of determination and discipline. (Chelsea is an odd case this season, the players clearly want him out).

Gattuso is still a beginner as a coach but what I saw in the udinese game is so good and if by the end of the season, this team kept on fighting and played like they did with udinese, then I believe we have found our coach for the next decade.

What favors gattuso over conte is the belonging to the colors, the milan identity and the passion he can transmit to this team.

Now conte is unlikely to get better, with him we have to get rid of many players we have and buy players that fit his 352 formation which none of us want to see us adapting any longer.

IL Diavolo 3

Fester
New Era Vanguard
Reaction score
Milan: Bailey costa 50 milioni di euro.
Secondo quanto riportato dalla Germania, dalla Bild, Leon Bailey, uno degli obiettivi del Milan in vista del prossimo mercato estivo, è valutato ben 50 milioni di euro dal Bayer. Una cifra probabilmente troppo alta per il club rossonero.

According to Bild; It will take 50m to convince Bayer to part ways with Bailey

ibelongtomilan

Bohemian Rhapsody
Reaction score
worth it i think, this guy is very fast and exactly what we need on left side

joyrider

Il Moderati
Staff member
Reaction score
Yeah, I get it.

:fp: Nobody believes in Montella.

Statistics you say?

Chelsea football club in 2018
Everton 0 0 Chelsea
Arsenal 2 2 Chelsea
Chelsea 0 0 Leicester
Norwich 0 0 Chelsea
Chelsea 0 0 Arsenal
Chelsea 1 1 Norwich
Brighton 0 4 Chelsea
Arsenal 2 1 Chelsea
Chelsea 0 3 Bournemouth
Watford 4 1 Chelsea

rossonero1

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Agustin Rogel waits for Milan. After Ivan Strinic, practically booked for June on a free transfer, the Uruguayan defender of the '97 class can be another expring contract for the Rossoneri: the central of the Nacional has given his word to Milan, will wait the Rossoneri until the decision of the ds Mirabelli who has known Rogel for years. (Calciomercato.com)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Schedule