EL round of 16 - Milan vs Arsenal 1st leg 08/03/18 19:00 CET

theduck7

Milan Legend
Reaction score
It really is a good time to face them. I’m hoping so much we can come out on top over the two legs

Qaas

Vi må tage det som det kommer
Reaction score
Fav. Players
KAKA, Maldini, Nesta, Dida, Inzaghi, Sheva, TSilva, R9, Raul, Casillas, Schmeichel, Messi, Zlatan

Sognatore

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
bosnian di marzio
Attendance will be around 70k+

2000 gunners
:devilfir::devilfir::devilfir:

Velez Mostar

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Baresi, Maldini, Savicevic, Albertini, Weah, Redondo
This will probably be as tricky as they come, 0-0 or 1-1, tight, and so will the return leg be, with possible penalty shoot-out at the Emirates.

Major advantage that Lacazzette and Aubameyang aren't available and that the Inter-match was postponed so our guys could rest.
Arsenal have top class midfielders in Özil and Mikhtaryan, who will definetely make a difference. No reason for Milan to be cocky, we have screwed up so badly many times this season. Nothing should surprise anyone here, not even a 0-2 defeat would be shocking, taking into consideration the entire season.

They can't constantly play as bad as they have been lately, and we will start conceding goals sooner or later, lets hope for the latter. Arsenal is top class European opposition, probably at Napoli's level or so, and probably better then both Lazio and Roma...

FORZA MILAN!

Soldier_of_god

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
cr7, Kaka, sheva, zidane, pastore , zlatan ibra,T.silva, jovetic, Arjen robben, drogba, suarez
Dont think they beat roma honestly.

Soldier_of_god

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
cr7, Kaka, sheva, zidane, pastore , zlatan ibra,T.silva, jovetic, Arjen robben, drogba, suarez
But yea agreed completely. Arsenal are favourites. They are much stronger. We are in good form and we are uneate. In 14 games. Hopefully we can pull it off.

ibelongtomilan

Bohemian Rhapsody
Reaction score
no way they are much stronger than us, watched several ars games this season, özil and mikhi form are absolutely low, xhaka is a fraud, kessie already handled SMS, he will eat them all alive
welbeck is matri level, no way he can score against bonucci-roma

Soldier_of_god

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Thats true. But i an still wary about them. Got to remember, they have nothing to lose now. We on the other hand can still make top 4.

Sage

Phase 3
Staff member
Reaction score
I've been watching arsenal closely for too long, they're a troll team.

they'll have their february dip every single season, and then march on wards is where they'll go on this championship level run.

I'm just hoping milan don't fall victim for the "arsenal are so bad" trap, on their day they can beat 98% of teams out there.

Last edited:

Soldier_of_god

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Exactly sage. I am scared of arsenal because they are so random.

VillaiN

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
Just respect them and result ll come. Saw their few games, half of their squad seems like it doesnt want to be there, i dont know whats happening. Wengi??? They have stronger names but we play more like a unit. We rested enough.

Also if we cant play and beat worst arsenal in like 20 years we shouldnt go to cl, period.

necromancer

Lo Stile di Pioli
Staff member
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Nesta, Maldini, Buffon, Rino*Pirlo*Clarence, Sheva, Totti, Ibra, Pippo, Giacomo, Carlo, Il Dottore
Arsenal is top class European opposition, probably at Napoli's level or so, and probably better then both Lazio and Roma...

But yea agreed completely. Arsenal are favourites. They are much stronger.

no way they are much stronger than us, watched several ars games this season, özil and mikhi form are absolutely low, xhaka is a fraud, kessie already handled SMS, he will eat them all alive
welbeck is matri level, no way he can score against bonucci-roma

Thats true. But i an still wary about them.

they'll have their february dip every single season, and then march on wards is where they'll go on this championship level run.

I'm just hoping milan don't fall victim for the "arsenal are so bad" trap, on their day they can beat 98% of teams out there.

Exactly sage. I am scared of arsenal because they are so random.

I love this series of responses by the Don :lol:

Soldier_of_god

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
I love this series of responses by the Don :lol:

He said much stronger? They are not madrid compared to us. They are better but more like naboli roma level.

necromancer

Lo Stile di Pioli
Staff member
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Nesta, Maldini, Buffon, Rino*Pirlo*Clarence, Sheva, Totti, Ibra, Pippo, Giacomo, Carlo, Il Dottore
Anyway, besides your agreeable nature, I think most of you are wrong. Arsenal is mediocre and we should comfortably defeat them at the San Siro provided the fundamentals that Gattuso worked with stays the same. I dont see why they should change.

2 goal margin minimum and 3 goal margin preferably to take to the Emirates. We can easily fall behind there, so the San Siro leg should be all about scoring goals.

doraemon

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Sheva, Maldini, Gattuso, Kaka
I've been watching arsenal closely for too long, they're a troll team.

Well damn we get to face them after february

vidarth

Ibra Supremacy
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Sheva, Ibrahimovic, Kaka, Nesta, Maldini, Gattuso, Seedorf, Ronaldinho
We really dodged a bullet with Xhaka. Guy is a total waste :lol:

Thenebra

Milan Legend
Reaction score
All we need to do is continue playing like we are playing.

Velez Mostar

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Baresi, Maldini, Savicevic, Albertini, Weah, Redondo
Anyway, besides your agreeable nature, I think most of you are wrong. Arsenal is mediocre and we should comfortably defeat them at the San Siro provided the fundamentals that Gattuso worked with stays the same. I dont see why they should change.

2 goal margin minimum and 3 goal margin preferably to take to the Emirates.

I hope you are right, however I really doubt it. Whoever wastes least chances will progress, I see a close contest. Juve could've easily had 3/4-0 advantage over Tottenham, but instead they almost lost the match in the end, thanks to Higuain's waste of opportunities.

We must count on Cutrone to capitalise, Arsenal's defence is very vulnerable (no quick fixes there), and our defence is the strongest part of our team. As long as we avoid conceding any goals in San Siro I will be happy, even with 0-0. I am confident that we can score 1 away goal, and also not concede more then 1 in London next week.

Last edited:

Neruda

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini,Nesta,Zidane
i remember when qaas was drooling over xhaka and krichowviak ( murdered his name )

Thenebra

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Arsenal defender Hector Bellerin is set to miss the Gunners’ clash with AC Milan on Thursday night with a knee injury.

Az.

Se7en
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini,Shevchenko, Rui Costa, Gattuso, Pippo, Nesta, Ambrosini,Seedorf, Billy,Kaka,Beckham,Zlatan
BqgCjlVCYAEbqB5.jpg

63b1bae149f283400526e3868dbaec96.jpg

I wanna see stuff like that in the stands ... welcome them to hell properly:D

Jasper

Maldini tier
Reaction score
Fav. Players
3; Marat Safin; Tiziano Crudeli; 2Pac; Christian Bale; Martin M??rsepp; Balotelli.
I want a Gattuso choking a representative of London coreo.

Jasper

Maldini tier
Reaction score
Fav. Players
3; Marat Safin; Tiziano Crudeli; 2Pac; Christian Bale; Martin M??rsepp; Balotelli.
Milan-Arsenal ’95 and remembering Davide Astori

Mar 7, 5:10 PM

We kick off Golazzo by paying tribute to Fiorentina captain and Italy international Davide Astori, who died suddenly last weekend. For the rest of the show Jimbo, James Horncastle and Gabriele Marcotti turn the clock back to February 1995 and the second leg of the European Super Cup, with Arsenal taking on Milan at San Siro. It’s a time of turmoil with Serie A having been suspended due to the death of a fan, while for Arsenal, they were just a few weeks away from waving goodbye to a beleaguered, long-serving manager. Omens ahead of the teams’ Europa League encounter? You decide.

RUNNING ORDER:

• PART 1: Davide Astori (01m 00s)

• PART 2: Milan 2 - 0 Arsenal, San Siro, 8 Feb 1995 (06m 10s)

• PART 3: The Europa League meeting (23m 00s)

leaf

Sack Pioli
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Ronaldo, Kaká, Maldini, Nesta, CR7, Seedorf, Dwight Yorke, Quaresma
So much over confidence. I hate to be that guy....but it was Arsenal that ended our winning streak over English clubs....and that's when we had the mighty P!rlo.

Neruda

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini,Nesta,Zidane