\

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

jammin

pour l'éternité
Reaction score
Maldini: “Gattuso starting Borini? Yes, I asked him to do this, because I prefer Italian Grinta and Class and Honour above all.”
j8zdPn.gif

Maybe the Curva Sud was right about him all those years back

Soldier_of_god

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
cr7, Kaka, sheva, zidane, pastore , zlatan ibra,T.silva, jovetic, Arjen robben, drogba, suarez
Noone said that.. He knows absolutely nothing, same with Leo and Maldini who allow that... and fuck Singer too.

I will always trust a random RnB poster more, they surely watch and work in football alot more, and are passionate more... i cant go wrong with that

I know more about football than singer. gattuso is useless. should be sacked soon. Can't wait till we hire a reach coach. gattuso watches players train. if you have actually played sport in your life at a state level then you will know that being good in trainings doesnt necessarily reflect a player's ability to perform under pressure in a real match situation. Some players just happen to perform much better in the actual game as they save their best for the real game. Gattuso appears to be clueless and will be sacked soon I believe.

yea fans cant know anything about football at all. fans dont know what's needed to improve the team. fans dont understand the mechanics of football. It's too complicated for fans to discern the ability of a footballer. fams have never played football in their life. fans should lot be allowed to comment about a team they support and voice their concerns. fans dont have the genius level of intellect required to select a starting 11 based on players' abilities.

Last edited:

Congo Powers

⭐⭐
Reaction score
Fav. Players
B&G, RuiCosta, Pippo, Sheva, Stam, Kaka, Abbiati, Cassano, Mexes, TH19, RL10, KPB, 45, Krunic
Gattuso: "Lucci asked for 2.5 for Bertolacci? Yes, this is true. However I have decided to give him 1 extra million for his Grinta, and 1 extra million for his Italian-Honour. 4.5 million"

jammin

pour l'éternité
Reaction score
All trolling aside there is just simple ZERO justifciation for starting Borini in such a crucial match at the start of the season

Everyone trying to defend this ridicoulus move is just a Gattuso/Leonardo/Maldini dick sucker that likes the taste of Napoli semen

Sometimes we need to be objective as Milan fans and take a stand against such shittyness and this is one of those moments

patosheva

Milan Legend
Reaction score
I know more than singer about football. gattuso is useless. should be sacked soon. Can't wait till we hire a reach coach.

yea fans cant know anything about football at all. fans dont know what's needed to improve the team. fans dont understand the mechanics of football. It's too complicated for fans to discern the ability of a footballer. fams have never played football in their life. fans should lot be allowed to comment about a team they support and voice their concerns. fans dont have the genius level of intellect required to select a starting 11 based on players' abilities.[/QUOTE

Agree 1000 % rino if startes borifuckshit he should be fired asap

MilanBG

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Gattuso: "Lucci asked for 2.5 for Bertolacci? Yes, this is true. However I have decided to give him 1 extra million for his Grinta, and 1 extra million for his Italian-Honour. 4.5 million"

Please stop. It was funny a few weeks ago for a while, not it's not

jammin

pour l'éternité
Reaction score
patosheva what about Leo and Maldini I thought they were brought in to stop shit like this from ever happening again I thought they will bring back glory days again not start Borini again?? :fp:

IL Diavolo 3

Fester
New Era Vanguard
Reaction score
All trolling aside there is just simple ZERO justifciation for starting Borini in such a crucial match at the start of the season

Everyone trying to defend this ridicoulus move is just a Gattuso/Leonardo/Maldini dick sucker that likes the taste of Napoli semen

Sky made this assumption because Gattuso said bakayoko prefers to play in 2 men midfield.

Gattuso didn’t imply he’s going to play him. Only Sky.

So why the meltdown. They should get frustrated tomorrow when they release the official line up.

Borini is shit but let’s wait and see if there is an actual fucked up coach risking his employment to start him ahead of laxalt. I won’t say Samu because he’s not used to the league, but laxalt ripped the whole league apart galloping on the left wing.

seveners

Vinceremo
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini, Nesta, Sheva, van Basten, Inzaghi, Baggio, Costacurta, Gattuso, Maradona, Cantona
:lol::lol::lol: keep feeding them

jammin

pour l'éternité
Reaction score
Sky made this assumption because Gattuso said bakayoko prefers to play in 2 men midfield.

Gattuso didn’t imply he’s going to play him. Only Sky.

So why the meltdown. They should get frustrated tomorrow when they release the official line up.

Borini is shit but let’s wait and see if there is an actual fucked up coach risking his employment to start him ahead of laxalt. I won’t say Samu because he’s not used to the league, but laxalt ripped the whole league apart galloping on the left wing.
If the Sky fuckers are lying again I swear I will ppersonally go up to Sky Italia and tell them to fuck off and stop lying because I have been hurt too many times because of their lying

Laxalt on one leg is better than Bitchrini I hope Rino is not too blind to see this

Soldier_of_god

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
cr7, Kaka, sheva, zidane, pastore , zlatan ibra,T.silva, jovetic, Arjen robben, drogba, suarez

Sometimes we need to be objective as Milan fans and take a stand against such shittyness and this is one of those moments

still surprised they actually have access to internet in Maldives.

Yea we need to fire Leo and maldini I agree. Bring b and g back. they will guide us to greatness. we should hire gasparini. jaap stam can be our assistant coach to ko our players if they domt perform. maybe bring back bronchi and make him our SD.

General

Official RnB Mercato Stress Counselor
Reaction score
Fav. Players
People who Try Harder, semantics aficionado
I know more than singer about football. gattuso is useless. should be sacked soon. Can't wait till we hire a reach coach.

yea fans cant know anything about football at all. fans dont know what's needed to improve the team. fans dont understand the mechanics of football. It's too complicated for fans to discern the ability of a footballer. fams have never played football in their life. fans should lot be allowed to comment about a team they support and voice their concerns. fans dont have the genius level of intellect required to select a starting 11 based on players' abilities.[/QUOTE

Agree 1000 % rino if startes borifuckshit he should be fired asap

So sesheva is on Don jackery’s side?

Yeah imma stick with the billionaire on this.

Much rather stick with Rino and Paul.

CL, WC and scudetto winner and Billionaire vs RnB member

Not that hard

patosheva

Milan Legend
Reaction score

Not that hard

My side is only one ( not like some) Milan is my side and when i see milan coach even thinking about playing borinishit it is to muxh for me anf then some forum members come and troll about scudetto

Soldier_of_god

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players

Not that hard

yea. just like we stuck with pippo, brochhi, seedorf, mihaljovic and leonardo as coach. let's stick with the gattuso the genius. tactical genius that starts borini and extended bertosacchi's contract. not to mention zapata who was requested to stay.

Soldier_of_god

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
#tactical genius gattuso
#singer the hedge fund manager and part time team selector head.
#borini
#biglia creative hub
#bbelan.

IL Diavolo 3

Fester
New Era Vanguard
Reaction score
Come on guys be grateful to Singer if it wasn’t for him we would be Juve b with donnamooja or doing like Monaco selling all our players.

Elliot got us off the hook with UEFA and carried out a very shrewd business from management down to players.

What’s this nonsense you know more football than the guy with the check book. Come on at least if he does not know football he would hire a competent advisor who does. but what can you do beside being a key board warrior who put pastore on the same level as a ballon d’or kaka?

I trust in our owner, thank fuck he does not read this forum.

seveners

Vinceremo
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini, Nesta, Sheva, van Basten, Inzaghi, Baggio, Costacurta, Gattuso, Maradona, Cantona
I prefer swagger aka don jacare than singer
#no-borini

Soldier_of_god

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Come on guys be grateful to Singer if it wasn’t for him we would be Juve b with donnamooja or doing like Monaco selling all our players.

Elliot got us off the hook with UEFA and carried out a very shrewd business from management down to players.

What’s this nonsense you know more football than the guy with the check book. Come on at least if he does not know football he would hire a competent advisor who does. but what can you do beside being a key board warrior who put pastore on the same level as a ballon d’or kaka?

I trust in our owner, thank fuck he does not read this forum.

oh yea it is so hard to hire an advisor who knows about the mechanics of football. It's so difficult to bring in a skilled advisor. it requires a genius level of intellect to do so. when the fuck did I say pastore was kaka"s level you dumb dimwitted twerp? I always said kaka in his prime was one of the best players ever. pastore is a nobody compared to him. pastore is a very good player regardless and that is a fact. He is better than all our midfielders.

some corrupt cunt gets us off the hook with UEFa and that makes him a genius rofl. What do you know about what actually happened. Maybe they exchanged some details secretly. Why should I be grateful lol. I dont give a damn about who owns the club. I just want my team to win titles. Who is singer to me? nobody. Is he going to lend me money for free? He is going to sell us to the highest bidder soon enough. good on him. He makes cash and we get a proper owner who will actually invest in the right crop of players to build our team into the formidable side we used to be.

Last edited:

Congo Powers

⭐⭐
Reaction score
Fav. Players
B&G, RuiCosta, Pippo, Sheva, Stam, Kaka, Abbiati, Cassano, Mexes, TH19, RL10, KPB, 45, Krunic
Adriano Galliani: “Gattuso starting Borini? I myself have personally called Leonardo, Maldini, and Gattuso to beg them not to do this. They are too stubborn, I fear immensely for the future.”

seveners

Vinceremo
Reaction score
Fav. Players

IL Diavolo 3

Fester
New Era Vanguard
Reaction score
Expected lineup according to milan tv

1a77a066fd67899910b077517a7d346c.jpg

Bertolacci and Borini might start According to milan tv.

seveners

Vinceremo
Reaction score
Fav. Players

Mario

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Expected lineup according to milan tv

1a77a066fd67899910b077517a7d346c.jpg

Bertolacci and Borini might start According to milan tv.

Wait a sec..

Pay close attention to Bertolacci's face expression... why is he smirking? Why have Milan TV picked this particular photo? Wonder what kinda propaganda is behind all this

To me it's pretty clear they're basically confirming a new 3.5 + bonuses deal

Really let down by Rino. Grinta racist.. you'd think we live in modern age but guess not :rolleyes:

Soldier_of_god

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
lol at be thankful to elliot rofl. Like he isnt waiting for the right opportunity to sell this club. He can kiss my ass. Just buy the players we require to challenge for titles and fuck off. I dint even care about Berlusconi when he invested heavily in the club lmao. why the hell would I care about some hedge fund twerp. I want milan to win titles by playing beautiful football. That's all I care about.

rossonero1

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Wait a sec..

Pay close attention to Bertolacci's face expression... why is he smirking? Why have Milan TV picked this particular photo? Wonder what kinda propaganda is behind all this

To me it's pretty clear they're basically confirming a new 3.5 + bonuses deal

Really let down by Rino. Grinta racist.. you'd think we live in modern age but guess not :rolleyes:

Where the hell do you see Bertolacci? You high? :lol:

IL Diavolo 3

Fester
New Era Vanguard
Reaction score
Maldini: ‘Spoke to Ancelotti’

Milan technical co-ordinator Paolo Maldini confirms he spoke to Napoli Coach Carlo Ancelotti ahead of tomorrow’s match.

Carletto will face the Rossoneri for the first time since leaving, and as well as Gennaro Gattuso on the other bench, he’ll meet another of his stalwarts in Maldini at the Stadio San Paolo.

“It’ll be my first trip with the squad, this time I won’t be playing but the concentration will be very high,” Maldini told Sky.

“I spoke to Ancelotti yesterday and he’s in great form and is waiting for us. It’ll be a great match.

“I like that there’s this enthusiasm [around the team] because that’s what following Milan should be about.”

Status
Not open for further replies.