Reaction score
giphy.gif

tenor.gif

IL Diavolo 3

Fester
New Era Vanguard
Reaction score
@hitchens

MM is not as active but there are members like Sam. Very intelligent, respectful and engaging. I think you will like it there.

I visit frequently, especially when leaf is in exile.

General

Official RnB Mercato Stress Counselor
Reaction score
Fav. Players
People who Try Harder, semantics aficionado
He came back with a hitchens gif :lol:

MilanFan89

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Silva will stay. We can all just hope he doing great this season. Maybe he can prove all wrong

Piatek - Correa
Suso​

With Leao and Silva as backup

Isnt that bad after all

jon

The Matrix
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Romagnoli, Cutrone, De Bruyne
Let's be frank about this though. You are in no way eligible to use my 'young padawan' move. This is not something that is accessible to commoders.

grasshopper status

once it’s in the commode it’s fair for all, friend

Neruda

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini,Nesta,Zidane
Silva> Correa last year in La liga

#69 people

Qaas

Vi må tage det som det kommer
Reaction score
Fav. Players
KAKA, Maldini, Nesta, Dida, Inzaghi, Sheva, TSilva, R9, Raul, Casillas, Schmeichel, Messi, Zlatan
This place is always crowded by toxic posters but I have a high tolerance. Even I've been crasser than allowed on occasion, but all the mods know I'm a sensible and tough guy. I hope the mods do a sweep in preperation for the new season.

The reading of that post by Samaldinho yesterday somehow made this entire experience worthwhile. It seemed like a destilled version of all my thoughts and feelings as a fan the last... what, 12 years?

What are you complaining about exactly? .. we haven’t signed a player nor sold one in weeks.. there’s literally nothing to discuss.

No one wants to talk about how borini is a favourite to start this weekend or that we have to pay the 55m for correa.

Berlusconi

Milan Legend
Reaction score
:lol::lol: Is the same De Paul that ppl want here? If clubs like Fiorentina are after this player then we shud be staying away from this sort.

We shud not be in the same market as these clubs.

Fiorentina have new owners so it’s very normal that they are ambitious this transfer market. FYI they want Suso also

ikita

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Paolo Maldini, Ricardo Kaka, Alessandro Nesta
:lol::lol: Is the same De Paul that ppl want here? If clubs like Fiorentina are after this player then we shud be staying away from this sort.

We shud not be in the same market as these clubs.

Basing your opinion, on the opinions of others is about the stupidest thing you can do.

Instead you should go research the player a little bit yourself and then make your own informed opinion on whether we should sign him or not.

People like you make fun of other people for looking at highlights of players on youtube, yet you embrace your own ignorance because you're too damn lazy to get yourself informed, especially in the age where information is at your fingertips.

You can be better than that. But you don't want to. That's sad.

beegees

I have Ph.D in Algorithm
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Francesco Acerbi, Bakaye Traore, Kevin Constant
Does Giampaolo actually want another SS instead of TQ?

Samaldinho

Milan Legend
Reaction score
It would be so funny if Silva explodes this season for us if he stays. I kinda want to see it happen.

leaf

Sack Pioli
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Ronaldo, Kaká, Maldini, Nesta, CR7, Seedorf, Dwight Yorke, Quaresma
Come take us to 4th Lord Silva :o

Hitchens

In flux
New Era Vanguard
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Tier 1: Maldini, Nesta - Tier 2: Kaká, Seedorf, Shevchenko, Serginho, Theo, Leao, Ibrahimovic
@hitchens

MM is not as active but there are members like Sam. Very intelligent, respectful and engaging. I think you will like it there.

I visit frequently, especially when leaf is in exile.

:thumbsup:

mazen111?

Last edited:

doraemon

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Sheva, Maldini, Gattuso, Kaka
It would be so funny if Silva explodes this season for us if he stays. I kinda want to see it happen.

There is bigger chance for higuain to score 20+ in serie a than a.silva exploding

Hitchens

In flux
New Era Vanguard
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Tier 1: Maldini, Nesta - Tier 2: Kaká, Seedorf, Shevchenko, Serginho, Theo, Leao, Ibrahimovic

fray

Casciavit
Reaction score
Gazzetta - Correa-Milan will be done: Atletico lower the demands, it will close at 40 million

fray

Casciavit
Reaction score
Milan, the decisive day for Laxalt. But Silva's farewell is needed

Nevermore

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Silva jersey is available in shop, for the first time. It's time for panic, isn't it? :cry:

Imagine if we don't buy SS because of him and MF because of Suzu.

How is suzu connected to MF? We have 6 MF + Borini for 3 positions.
Suzu will not be sold because there are no good offers. Fiorentina, Roma and Lyon are cheap clubs. Roma probably offered garbage like schick or pastore. Fiorentina loan with option. Lyon buys low, sells high. Their offer won't be more than 25mil. They buy him and next day his price will be 50mil for you.
Correa makes sense regardless of Silva because he can cover trequartista as well

Edit: 7 MF (Hakan, Paqueta, Bona, Biglia, Bennacer, Kessie, Krunic) + Borini

Last edited:

Hitchens

In flux
New Era Vanguard
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Gazzetta_IT- #Milan, the deal is #Correa independent of #AndreSilva

marioacm93

Milan Icon
Reaction score
The guy who keeps posting "rumours" from "insiders" and any fake Twitter profile he finds, now is speaking about his intelligence and his worth in this forum.

"tough guy"

I'm out.

wait, arent you talking about yourself?

im so confused

Hitchens

In flux
New Era Vanguard
Reaction score
Fav. Players
There are no doubts that Angel Correa will join Milan. The deal will go through for €40M as the fixed transfer fee. The presence of the player's agent in Milano signifies that there is constant contacts to get the deal done [Gazzetta dello Sport]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Schedule