Status
Not open for further replies.

Nevermore

Milan Legend
Reaction score
:fp:
F&M did a shit job at Inter
They come here and do....a shit job :eek:

Gazidis made moves that didn't benefit Arsenal on the pitch.
Our first loss under Ivan was losing Leonardo, who realized that our sporting ambitions are incredibly low now. Then we go on to hire an entry level n00b who has us in shit.

Now we've hired a guy with a not much better record and are hoping that he'll turn into Capello .... I hope you are seeing a pattern here

You realize we are in red 156m? Capello, Leonardo WTF? open your eyes. This club needs to fix finances or otherwise face serie D

Congo Powers

⭐⭐
Reaction score
Fav. Players
B&G, RuiCosta, Pippo, Sheva, Stam, Kaka, Abbiati, Cassano, Mexes, TH19, RL10, KPB, 45, Krunic
ya well....whoever elliott management sells the club to, will not keep gazidis around to make sure we stay out of serie d

fray

Casciavit
Reaction score
I don't think Gazidis and Leonardo were ever on the same page except for the signing of Paqueta. Eventually, one of them had to leave. Considering Gazidis is higher in the organizational chart, the obvious choice was to let Leonardo leave.

Hitchens

In flux
New Era Vanguard
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Tier 1: Maldini, Nesta - Tier 2: Kaká, Seedorf, Shevchenko, Serginho, Theo, Leao, Ibrahimovic
I don't think Gazidis and Leonardo were ever on the same page except for the signing of Paqueta. Eventually, one of them had to leave. Considering Gazidis is higher in the organizational chart, the obvious choice was to let Leonardo leave.
So he didn't just jump for PSG when they came knocking?

rossonero1

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Once the stadium project gets the official go ahead and they start breaking ground, Elliott will start looking for buyers unless one isn't lined up already.

Pingu

American Calcio Milan
Stream Guru
Reaction score

:lol::lol: Modern Milan:

giphy.gif

Pingu

American Calcio Milan
Stream Guru
Reaction score
A report from Calcio e Finanza takes a look at the current situation, speaking to Mark Van Huuksloot (project manager for Inter) and Domenico Barile (Elliott Management consultant).

The opening slide of their presentation to the Municipality apparently read: “The only option for the clubs is a new stadium at San Siro.”

Reports have suggested that the clubs could move the plans to a different area of Milan outside the council’s boundaries if they do not get their way, which drew accusations of creating a ‘climate of blackmail’.

The clubs ‘want to invest 1.2 billion euros to build a higher quality stadium and regenerate an area that is not valued today’, Van Huuksloot explained.

Once of the concerns of councillors is ticket prices: many of them apparently believe that fans face substantial increase in the new structure.

“The increase in premium spaces in no way sacrifices the primary goal of a stadium for everyone from families, to organised supporters, and that offers everyone a high quality of experience,” the representatives explained.

“The clubs do not intend to bring tickets, today accessible to everyone, to unsustainable levels. Big concerts and big events will continue to be hosted in the new San Siro.

“The Clubs are aware that the maximum harmonization and integration of the projects is necessary that will compose a new part of the city.

“For this we are ready to start a constructive dialogue with the properties of the neighbouring areas, once the public interest has been obtained for the stadium project.”

papaberlu

Milan Legend
Reaction score
EHKj20GX4AAfLe1

This guy runs harder in training than Suso does in an entire match

Neruda

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini,Nesta,Zidane
Pioli seems like a cool looking dude

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

fray

Casciavit
Reaction score

Well, I don't think that PSG initiated contact with Leonardo when he was working and focused at Milan. In all fairness, they knew about his situation and they knew that Leo was a square peg in a round hole at Milan. Gazidis made most of the decisions, and everyone knows which line he follows.

No wonder all the rumours about Leonardo leaving Milan started when there was some league games remaining.

fray

Casciavit
Reaction score
Piatek and Rebic are the favourites to start against Lecce over Leao and Calhanoglu, according to Sky

:head:

rossonero1

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Sky - Towards Milan-Lecce, Piatek and Rebic favorites over Leao and Calhanoglu

According to reports from Sky Sport, in the run-off between Piatek and Leao, the Polish would be favored to wear a jersey as a starter against Lecce, because Pioli would not want to mentally lose the number 9. Portuguese is the first alternative, because the technician always has tried him as a center forward, not as an outside attack. The other ballot forward is between Rebic and Calhanoglu, with the Croatian favored over the Turkish player.

fray

Casciavit
Reaction score
I like seeing the training photos each day. Everyone is smiling and laughing after GP Left.

Go check them out on the app.

Congo Powers

⭐⭐
Reaction score
Fav. Players
B&G, RuiCosta, Pippo, Sheva, Stam, Kaka, Abbiati, Cassano, Mexes, TH19, RL10, KPB, 45, Krunic
having the young portuguese come off the bench is obvious

papaberlu

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Sky - Towards Milan-Lecce, Piatek and Rebic favorites over Leao and Calhanoglu

According to reports from Sky Sport, in the run-off between Piatek and Leao, the Polish would be favored to wear a jersey as a starter against Lecce, because Pioli would not want to mentally lose the number 9. Portuguese is the first alternative, because the technician always has tried him as a center forward, not as an outside attack. The other ballot forward is between Rebic and Calhanoglu, with the Croatian favored over the Turkish player.

Competition for everyone in the attack except for Suso

gotta love it

Savo

Mike Danton.. Deadly Prey
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Kaka, Maldini, Nesta, Gattuso, Pirlo, Inzaghi, Ambrosini, Sheva, Seedorf, Silva, Totti
Competition for everyone in the attack except for Suso

gotta love it

lol I agree it is ridiculous, BUUUUUUT we really don't have another right winger if he's really running 4-3-3 then there's legit no other option for us.. Maybe Samu but I have a lot more faith in Suso rather than the fashionista noodle that is Samu

papaberlu

Milan Legend
Reaction score
lol I agree it is ridiculous, BUUUUUUT we really don't have another right winger if he's really running 4-3-3 then there's legit no other option for us.. Maybe Samu but I have a lot more faith in Suso rather than the fashionista noodle that is Samu

iirc Rebic can play there

Savo

Mike Danton.. Deadly Prey
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Kaka, Maldini, Nesta, Gattuso, Pirlo, Inzaghi, Ambrosini, Sheva, Seedorf, Silva, Totti
iirc Rebic can play there

hmmm i didnt know that. still tho, if pioli can get some quality out of suso he's prob gonna be better than rebic on the right at least, it's not like we're comparing some worldbeater talent in rebic to suso, remember, this is just rebic. hopefully he does well tho, about time he was given a start to see what he can do

Ronin

Milansochist
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini, Nesta, Gattuso, Rui Costa, Albertini, Serginho, Seedorf, Redondo, Ibrahimovic, Ronaldinho
Status
Not open for further replies.

Schedule