Kaka, Maldini, Nesta, Gattuso, Pirlo, Gourcuff, Giggs, C. Ronaldo, Vidic
drucurl said:
2) a default Ronaldo avatar :o
lol.... now everything will start from the beginning again :o :D

Madridista

not exactly a lightweight
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Doku, Osimhen, Rafael Leao, Tonali, Rodrygo, Valverde, De Paul, Lautaro Martinez, Pogba, Fekir
Haha when I uploaded my signatures I was object of ridicule because they were too big, when someone else does that their size is reduced :( cool...

btw the other thread was closed wit the sentence "you got your avatar" and yet I still don't see it in the pre defined avatars... cool... :head:

And I support the idea of warnings before a permanent ban, instead of temporary bans.

drucurl

Banned
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Ronaldo, Maldini, Nesta, Kaká, Ba, Silva
Ronaldo9 said:
Haha when I uploaded my signatures I was object of ridicule because they were too big, when someone else does that their size is reduced :( cool...

btw the other thread was closed wit the sentence "you got your avatar" and yet I still don't see it in the pre defined avatars... cool... :head:

And I support the idea of warnings before a permanent ban, instead of temporary bans.

STFU dude....before they ban us both :D Us "groupies" have to look out for eachother :D :D :D
Apparently "Ronaldo" is the new swear word on this forum :head: ..... If the mods could ridcule/ disrespect us for such a minor request then it's open season on us from the rest of the fans......hell they don't even accept me and I am a rossonero...maybe the avatar they're talking about is the one I have who knows :conf:

Tsar

Banned
Reaction score
Again. Why are you talking about Rotunda outside his thread? Just leave it out. :o

-------------------------

A real suggestion/enquiry: Is there a thread on this forum for discussing the transfer market in general? This summer is set to be more active than ever before with so much swashing about in England and Spain, might prove interesting with the dull prospect of Milans transfer strategy this season.

Passion for *9*

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Tsar said:
A real suggestion/enquiry: Is there a thread on this forum for discussing the transfer market in general? This summer is set to be more active than ever before with so much swashing about in England and Spain, might prove interesting with the dull prospect of Milans transfer strategy this season.
There's a sticky one in Football named...... Transfer Market. It could need some traffic too.

Tsar

Banned
Reaction score
Thanks, I can't say I looked hard enough to see the obvious, apologies. I'll wait until a good bit of bussiness worth talking about is done before I resurrect it.

zZ[-_-]Zz

¤ Gli Invicibili ¤
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Roberto Baggio, Franco Baresi, Marco van Basten
Forza Milan...

Last edited:

crazymilangirl

Busy, Busy, Busy
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini, Kaka, Gourcuff, Gattuso, Pirlo, Nesta, Seedorf and Superpippo!!!!
Can i make a suggestion? :D of course i can

I know using the offtopic here is a BIG NO-NO to those " serious serious" posters but if you are a mod then i think you should do your job even if its in the offtopic..
and we have a thread there that should get merged ( our old mod agrees) but since its not merged...any reason?
if not then i guess they should merge it,...
yes, i always think about the well-being of the forum and bla bla bla

zzZZzz awesome avatars,,,,,really!!!!

another suggestion: what about we have a sticky thread here with a collection of avatars? the right size and right format and well when people have those 125 posts they can use it

Tsar

Banned
Reaction score
I've already spoken with Jasper, he agreed to keep it, so drop this pathetic crusade of yours. And it really doesn't matter what the Ex-mod thinks, because guess what? She isn't a mod.

crazymilangirl

Busy, Busy, Busy
Reaction score
Fav. Players
^^ of course you have...
I thought id suggest it and see what people thinks...i dont get the point of having two threads with same topic..
afterall again im thinking about the newcomers..now imagine someone new comes and sees your thread..and they think thats the football manager thread so this poor guy/girl starts posting screenshots etc from their game and everyone jumps at the person and says "your posts are offtopic because this is called FOOTBALL MANAGER but its not FM we're talking about, we're actually talking about a online league" etc crap...imagine how confused the poor newcomer would be'
and if he did dig out the old thread then this would come up again and someone else would ask why the threads werent merged

the best thing is to merge the damn thread and jasper said it was ok? nice, guess how long he has been mod and BMW was the best mod we had here and she still would be if she got her job back but i guess some people here been talking to the big boss :rolleyes:

and since he is a member of milancamp...he wasnt one of those who threw you out? :D

you're the one to talk abt pathetic ..LOL

Tsar

Banned
Reaction score
BORED! :o

I tell you what people thing: They don't care, why would they care so deeply about the title of a thread? Seriously you need to get out more, "dear".

Jasper

Maldini tier
Reaction score
Fav. Players
3; Marat Safin; Tiziano Crudeli; 2Pac; Christian Bale; Martin M??rsepp; Balotelli.
Tsar said:

I tell you what people thing: They don't care, why would they care so deeply about the title of a thread? Seriously you need to get out more, "dear".
Actually if the game is different(from Football Manager) then a proper title is needed...but I'm not into digging this topic.

crazymilangirl

Busy, Busy, Busy
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Tsar said:

oh sure dear...btw tell me dear..

you decided to beg to come back before or after you got yourself a life and got out more? :)
do remember that a certain someone got banned TWICE and people still celebrates tsars day... :D but oh yeah, i remember...you came back just so we wouldnt decide to have another poll selection and choose the wrong mod ay?

omg, i must say you really think about others.

Tsar

Banned
Reaction score
Jasper said:
Actually if the game is different(from Football Manager) then a proper title is needed...but I'm not into digging this topic.
Indeed it is a different topic, but try telling "dear" here that, she seems to think it needs merged, silly little girl. So which is it "dear", is it the same topic and needs to be merged, or a different topic that needs a new title? Seems you haven't quite decided eh? Might make people think you're just trying to stir up trouble - again.

P.S. I strongly suggest you curb your insults, "dear", as David has made it clear to your clique that you will be held accountable for it.

Last edited:

crazymilangirl

Busy, Busy, Busy
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Tsar said:
Indeed it is a different topic, but try telling "dear" here that, she seems to thing it needs merged, silly little girl.

P.S. I strongly suggest you curb your insults, "dear", as David has made it clear to your clique that you will be held accountable for it.
WHAT INSULTS? you started the " get a life" part..DO NOT THINK THAT I AM BESI..you got him banned, good for you but if you for a second think that id go to insults before you..you were wrong..ive been around here for a while so i know what your " secret" plan is..LMAO

then please do explain me this..if its a completely DIFFERENT TOPIC then why was pussycat dolls thread merged? she had exact same thing, hers was also called football manager but it was a online game for the forum members :o and besides, the other thread is not being used so you wont disturb anyone, im just saying it would be alot easier for everyone if we had ONE thread with ONE topic..not two threads with one topic..

and who called who silly? yes dear..

Faяouk

Banned
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Filippo Inzaghi, C Ronaldo, Kaka, Joe Cole, Totti, Recoba, Rui Costa, Pirlo, Gattuso, Maldini, Nesta
First thing, ACTUALLY LISTEN TO OUR SUGGESTIONS, there have been pretty awesome suggestions over here, but I can't find any suggestion even taken into consideration unless one or two.

This forum used to be a lot of fun, and even before I joined it was much better, it just gets worse and worse, just like Milan, it's in need of a revolution.

I used to read a lot of old posts, and back then, the forum was like a family with a lot of quality posts, then it started to become more of arguments and now it's just groupies.

There's a lot that could be done to make this forum a great place:

1- Each member can have a reputation, it's out of 100%. Any member can give another member a 1% reputation for a reason he states, weather it's a quality post or a smart decision or anything like that. And when a person gains a 100% reputation he's a forum legend.

2- There's a hall of shame for posts that brought shame to their author, whenever a member gets a post of his in the hall of shame he gets a negative 1% in his reputation.

3- The card policy, a yellow is for a warning and it gets removed after a week, two yellows mean you're off. Some decisions just deserve a red :D

4- Treat the members over here like it's a family not a war, I'm not a hippie or suggesting that we have peace for all or anything, sometimes there's somebody who's annoying and you gotta insult him, but also evaluate the posts not by their author but rather by their quality. Don't offend somebody for disagreeing with your opinion, but when it's necessary you can even humiliate him.

5- It's summer now & of course a lot have more free time & face boredom, so try and have some games or ways to get us busy over here.

6- You can report a member -not a post- for being overall negative for the forum, and if a member is reported for 5 times for convincing reasons then a permanent ban.

7- Unless in off topic, members are not allowed to post non sense or argue personally or post something that doesn't positively contribute to the discussion.

8- Delete all the members who haven't signed in for a year.

9- Ban all the members who have less than 5% reputation.

10- David to be more active, or if not possible, to hire an assistant administrator who is one who's usually active and is a role model for other members to take care of everything.

11- All the polls to be public polls, it's much better to see who voted what than just the results.

12- Official challenges between members, so one can challenge other on anything and it's noted. A 5% reputation increase for the winner, and 5% decrease for the loser. Also if both agreed on something else can be added along with the reputation thing.

13- Aside from each member's reputation, there can be a word to describe him, weather funny or serious or a bitch or anything :tongue: there is a set of them that you can pick from, and the one that's leading gets to be put as his custom title other than something from our own choice.

14- A post being added in the golden posts thread increases the member's reputation by 10%.

15- If it's obvious that some friends give each other undeserved reputation or take away from them reputation, then it's a red card.

16- Every member picks a position for himself as a football player, he can even be on the bench, and this to be shown in his info with the fav players, age, etc...

17- Each player picks any player who has played for AC Milan to be his favorite player, and is shown with his age, location, etc... and in his favorite players list he can put his top 10 fav players how played anywhere... make the space not with characters but with names... you get 10 spaces for 10 players, it's separated by commas.

18- Female users aren't allowed to post during their period. :D

19- Differentiate between subjects. Make two parent forums: Serious forum, and fun forum. Would be much better.

20- Show post count again, there was no reason it was removed at first since we still have trolls.

21- Every member that views a thread has to give it a rating out of 10.

22- Every member has to give the current Milan players a rating out of 10, the average is calculated and shown beside each player's thread title. Ex: Officiall Filiippo Inzaghi (10/10) Thread ;)

23- All decisions over here to be taken by members' votes, a one week period is given for every case to have as much votes as possible on the issue.

24- Some members deserve a clear red just without a vote.

25- APPLY MY SUGGESTIONS NOW!

--------------------------------------

Those are my 25 current suggestions to improve the forum, PLEASE TAKE THEM SERIOUSLY, we are in need of improvement and I guess those really do help. Just accept them all and let us enjoy having a better quality.

Marcus

Costacurta Groupie
Staff member
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini, Shevchenko, Inzaghi, Costacurta, Pazzini, MENEZ
I second this :)

however it might prove to be quite complicated to apply the reputation to the forum.

Milanista10

FORZA MILAN, IL MILAN OLE
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini, Baresi
Faяouk said:
First thing, ACTUALLY LISTEN TO OUR SUGGESTIONS, there have been pretty awesome suggestions over here, but I can't find any suggestion even taken into consideration unless one or two.

This forum used to be a lot of fun, and even before I joined it was much better, it just gets worse and worse, just like Milan, it's in need of a revolution.

I used to read a lot of old posts, and back then, the forum was like a family with a lot of quality posts, then it started to become more of arguments and now it's just groupies.

1- Each member can have a reputation, it's out of 100%. Any member can give another member a 1% reputation for a reason he states, weather it's a quality post or a smart decision or anything like that. And when a person gains a 100% reputation he's a forum legend.

2- There's a hall of shame for posts that brought shame to their author, whenever a member gets a post of his in the hall of shame he gets a negative 1% in his reputation.

3- The card policy, a yellow is for a warning and it gets removed after a week, two yellows mean you're off. Some decisions just deserve a red :D

4- Treat the members over here like it's a family not a war, I'm not a hippie or suggesting that we have peace for all or anything, sometimes there's somebody who's annoying and you gotta insult him, but also evaluate the posts not by their author but rather by their quality. Don't offend somebody for disagreeing with your opinion, but when it's necessary you can even humiliate him.

5- It's summer now & of course a lot have more free time & face boredom, so try and have some games or ways to get us busy over here.

6- You can report a member -not a post- for being overall negative for the forum, and if a member is reported for 5 times for convincing reasons then a permanent ban.

7- Unless in off topic, members are not allowed to post non sense or argue personally or post something that doesn't positively contribute to the discussion.

10- David to be more active, or if not possible, to hire an assistant administrator who is one who's usually active and is a role model for other members to take care of everything.

11- All the polls to be public polls, it's much better to see who voted what than just the results.

12- Official challenges between members, so one can challenge other on anything and it's noted. A 5% reputation increase for the winner, and 5% decrease for the loser. Also if both agreed on something else can be added along with the reputation thing.

13- Aside from each member's reputation, there can be a word to describe him, weather funny or serious or a bitch or anything :tongue: there is a set of them that you can pick from, and the one that's leading gets to be put as his custom title other than something from our own choice.

14- A post being added in the golden posts thread increases the member's reputation by 10%.

15- If it's obvious that some friends give each other undeserved reputation or take away from them reputation, then it's a red card.

16- Every member picks a position for himself as a football player, he can even be on the bench, and this to be shown in his info with the fav players, age, etc...

17- Each player picks any player who has played for AC Milan to be his favorite player, and is shown with his age, location, etc... and in his favorite players list he can put his top 10 fav players how played anywhere... make the space not with characters but with names... you get 10 spaces for 10 players, it's separated by commas.

19- Differentiate between subjects. Make two parent forums: Serious forum, and fun forum. Would be much better.

20- Show post count again, there was no reason it was removed at first since we still have trolls.

22- Every member has to give the current Milan players a rating out of 10, the average is calculated and shown beside each player's thread title. Ex: Officiall Filiippo Inzaghi (10/10) Thread ;)

23- All decisions over here to be taken by members' votes, a one week period is given for every case to have as much votes as possible on the issue.

--------------------------------------

Those are my 25 current suggestions to improve the forum, PLEASE TAKE THEM SERIOUSLY, we are in need of improvement and I guess those really do help. Just accept them all and let us enjoy having a better quality.

lmao agree with some of it my man. but i'd still give you -1 for females cant post during periods.
lol farouk..dats sum future mod thinking imho. lmao nice post

Jasper

Maldini tier
Reaction score
Fav. Players
3; Marat Safin; Tiziano Crudeli; 2Pac; Christian Bale; Martin M??rsepp; Balotelli.
Faяouk said:

Pointless IMO. Seems more like something teens would get attached to by changing reputation and stuff. It happens in other forums;)

Faяouk said:
Faяouk said:

Hall of shame isn't really good idea as it can get (really) ugly.

Faяouk said:

A nice thought but how is it different from banning like it's procedured ATM?

Faяouk said:

Well this is obviusly advice to posters not a suggestion on the forum.

Faяouk said:

I don't see how forum has to be a place where to hang out. Whoever feels a need for a game can make a thread.

Faяouk said:

This is something to consider though it's highly subjective. Again sort of parties would kick out members. But it's definetly worth a debate.

Faяouk said:

Well this is probably in the rules. What did you specifically had in mind pointing it out? I think I don't follow you that well here.

Faяouk said:

Don't these things work automatically? Do they really annoy you? How?

Faяouk said:

See point nr1 a'ka reputation is pointless.

Faяouk said:

Where's David job undone?

Faяouk said:

Definetly not. It's good to have an option. Sometimes you have to make it secret so that people wouldn't be influenced.

Faяouk said:

As I have stated the reputation is not something I'm really into.

Faяouk said:

Don't see a need for that.

Faяouk said:

Antireputation!

Faяouk said:

Antireputation!

Faяouk said:

Don't see a need for that.

Faяouk said:

Don't follow how this can't be done ATM.

Faяouk said:

Chauvinism should be banned.

Faяouk said:

Fun forum? Like some place to hang out and play those games? Why can't it be done in offtopic?

Faяouk said:

Don't really have and opinion here.

Faяouk said:

Totally pointless. Who would actually care?

Faяouk said:
2- Every member has to give the current Milan players a rating out of 10, the average is calculated and shown beside each player's thread title. Ex: Officiall Filiippo Inzaghi (10/10) Thread ;)

Thats something to work with. Would be cool giving our own ratings for games and comparing them to gazzetta and stuff.

Faяouk said:

Bans certainly can't be done wiht this sort of procedure. What do you have in mind as "decision"?

Faяouk said:

Faяouk said:

DONE! Applied as a member.

Faяouk said:

I didn't see much in those suggestions. Mostly stuff that I couldn't care about. Probably many with me.

Jasper

Maldini tier
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Taking one thing at a time would surely be better too than launching 25 mostly dependant suggestions.

Faяouk

Banned
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Filippo Inzaghi, C Ronaldo, Kaka, Joe Cole, Totti, Recoba, Rui Costa, Pirlo, Gattuso, Maldini, Nesta
I think then that I've wasted my time, you don't want improvement for this forum. Why don't you just close this thread? since not a single suggestion was accepted except opening a thread. LMAO :o

censorthiis

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
Because, of course, clearly your suggestions must 'improve' the forum. No consideration, they must be applied. And if they aren't, shame on you mods! bad mods! no! how dare you not take these suggestions of Obvious Improvement With No Possible Results of Nonsense or Hostility or Pure Stupidity/Redundancy seriously?

Faяouk

Banned
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Well, that was actually a joke if you don't get it on the part of having to apply them. Of course I hadn't thought that all would be applied... but at least four or five of them.

Still don't take it by heart, and bare with me. :)

censorthiis

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
Which four or five? Kindly cut the nonsense (i.e. jokes are meant to be funny, those are not) and get to the point and perhaps then it would be easier to bare with.

Point out those four or five and then there might be talk. For now, however, I maintain that I can't see a single one with serious improvement possibility.

Jasper

Maldini tier
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Faяouk said:
Well, that was actually a joke if you don't get it on the part of having to apply them. Of course I hadn't thought that all would be applied... but at least four or five of them.

Still don't take it by heart, and bare with me. :)
Which ones did you really think through? Answered the questions are these really needed/wanted? Are they going to make things better or could they add more mess and may cause more problems? Are these pointless matters worth the time investment?

I answered to your suggestions as a member not as somebody who has power here.

Suggestion is a suggestion not an order to follow. Some are sent back. If a good suggestion pops-up it can't be ignored as drama-queens most porbably would take it as their meaning of life. My suggestion to move this thread was heard :D Ronaldo avatar is now available. This reputation stuff might even go through when reaally many people want it but I doubt.

Faяouk

Banned
Reaction score
Fav. Players
censorthiis said:
Which four or five? Kindly cut the nonsense (i.e. jokes are meant to be funny, those are not) and get to the point and perhaps then it would be easier to bare with.

Point out those four or five and then there might be talk. For now, however, I maintain that I can't see a single one with serious improvement possibility.

Great. It's your opinion & I respect it; but if you can't stand my posts then simply ignore me.

---------------------

And Jasper, maybe you are right. But that's all I've got for now, I'll see if we can edit them to make something better out of it.

Marcus

Costacurta Groupie
Staff member
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini, Shevchenko, Inzaghi, Costacurta, Pazzini, MENEZ
well, imo, the player ratings was a great idea, we should really make something about it and vote our own player of the year, while we can also continue giving ratings after every match + sum of those ratings will show us how good a player has been throughout the year.

censorthiis

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
Faяouk said:
Great. It's your opinion & I respect it; but if you can't stand my posts then simply ignore me.
Well, there's a suggestion to be considered and has been, but I also maintain that the Ignore option defeats the purpose of a community. And sometimes I just need a laugh.

Faяouk

Banned
Reaction score
Fav. Players
censorthiis said:
Well, there's a suggestion to be considered and has been, but I also maintain that the Ignore option defeats the purpose of a community. And sometimes I just need a laugh.

Great. Keep laughing at me & my posts. If that makes you happy.

Kuzimoto

Forza Milan!!!!
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Ivan Gattuso, BOATENG, Maldini, Nesta, Sheva, Dida, Pippo, Pato, Borri, Silva, Ibra, Cassano
Faяouk said:
I think then that I've wasted my time, you don't want improvement for this forum. Why don't you just close this thread? since not a single suggestion was accepted except opening a thread. LMAO :o

the one who took his time to write those 25 suggestions was ignored(except Jasper).
There are plenty of humor in Farouk post,but there is also a lot of interesting stuff as well,why not consider some of it???

Schedule