The Rumour Commode XXX: Return of the King

Where do you think Milan is going to end up at the end of the season?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ronin

Milansochist
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini, Nesta, Gattuso, Rui Costa, Albertini, Serginho, Seedorf, Redondo, Ibrahimovic, Ronaldinho
Every poster and their bias for the season

Hakan costa: Localhero, samaldinho
Diaz: Wild, Milan10
Calabria: Ronin
Castillejo: Congo Powers
Rebic: Mkri
Saelesmaker: Fabio, sognotore
Ibrahimovic: swedish posters, yungfreddy

Will be updated

your point being?

Qaas

Vi må tage det som det kommer
Reaction score
Fav. Players
KAKA, Maldini, Nesta, Dida, Inzaghi, Sheva, TSilva, R9, Raul, Casillas, Schmeichel, Messi, Zlatan
Being silly as per.

:thumbsup:

Am trying to keep myself entertained before I go full meltdown mode, incase we end the transfer window like we did under banterEra galliani

IL Diavolo 3

Fester
New Era Vanguard
Reaction score

Am trying to keep myself entertained before I go full meltdown mode, incase we end the transfer window like we did under banterEra galliani
You know about galliani?

I thought you started following football around fifa 18.

Congo Powers

⭐⭐
Reaction score
Fav. Players
B&G, RuiCosta, Pippo, Sheva, Stam, Kaka, Abbiati, Cassano, Mexes, TH19, RL10, KPB, 45, Krunic

Castillejo: Congo Powers

Will be updated

we are all biased towards samu here...i'm not special

but i will say that i am the #1 advocate of kessie here. 2 weeks ago i said he would be/is already better than pogba...everyone was laughing. obviously my proclamation was 100% truth

Kaka06/07

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Saelemaekers
Ffs, we need CB who is starter material, not another backup. :rolleyes:

I mean, ok, maybe we just don't have money or any good available option on market so at least they want to add another backup player who will prevent Duarte/Musachio/Gabbia to play but it wont' make us any better. We'll still have Kjaer-Rom duo.
With all respect to Kjaer, he was actually really good but please... Kjaer in Milan, team who is fighting for top 4, in 2020 year, sounds like a joke. :o We need better.

Also we're in urgent need for RW. If they can't buy Chiesa then I hope that he'll use Diaz there but it's worrisome that he never used him on that position nor he even tried to put him on wing. He sees him stricktly as a Hakan backup.

Remember bundesliga reject Brazagli a few years ago. He was best CB in serie a of last 10 years imo. Nastasic can be that as well as kjaer. Bundesliga defense imo is not as organised as Italian so this effects defenders a lot. Would rather get Nastasic make cl and go for upa next season.

Qaas

Vi må tage det som det kommer
Reaction score
Fav. Players
KAKA, Maldini, Nesta, Dida, Inzaghi, Sheva, TSilva, R9, Raul, Casillas, Schmeichel, Messi, Zlatan
Okay Congo your request is accepted. You are teamKessie

You know about galliani?

I thought you started following football around fifa 18.

Embarrassing post bro

VultureSheva

Legendary Scout
Reaction score
i liked 2001 alot ..gave it a 9..i do know and admit i have the attention span of a fish so movies like stalker are ..different..i respect them though i will try stalker again for sure some day..u mentioned wall-e i liked that one ..but ad astra and annilhation are trash imo.. both had alot of potentials but the story just fell through imo

ur list looks interesting ...especially greed and ikiru..what are the top 3 must watch movies in ur opinion..

great one yes!

some other worthy mentions: moon, gattaca, the favourite (from the greek weird guy), deer hunter , changing lanes, jagten , magnolia, tangerines

3 must watch films means i would have to choose 3 different films with importance or from the cinema I love? and not just the 3 best? It?s difficult, but I tried.

Here would be a Japanese film to enter their world: Tokyo Story, the best of Ozu & my all time favourite, but you don?t have to care about it being old fashioned if you want to like it.

For the 2nd I think of Man with a Movie Camera because it?s the best from avant garde, and I can?t see more art, creativity of imagery than from that era. This is what they are no longer making today.

Third is Close Up, a movie from Iranian director Kiarostami, it?s about cinema itself. It touching...

Last edited:

Milan10

Milan Legend
Reaction score

Kessie: Congo Powers

Will be updated

Yeah, that?s a pretty accurate list.

Samaldinho would have given Hakan an assist on his stat sheet if he had slipped like Diaz did a couple of times ;)

Raz

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Vulture, you seriously just edited your post to say from "I cried" to "it touching"? :lol:
But for real, Iranian movies are top quality. I can't get any of my dumbass friends to watch them, they only like English language movies.
I have Close Up on my watchlist, but I have over 800 movies on there (lol) so idk when/if I'll get around to it.

IL Diavolo 3

Fester
New Era Vanguard
Reaction score
Vulture, you seriously just edited your post to say from "I cried" to "it touching"?
But for real, Iranian movies are top quality. I can't get any of my dumbass friends to watch them, they only like English language movies.
I have Close Up on my watchlist, but I have over 800 movies on there (lol) so idk when/if I'll get around to it.
And you wonder why you struggle with stress.

Look at milanmb Persian movies fucked him in the head

Milan10

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Raz: Hey you guys wanna come over and watch some Iranian movies?

Hugh Janus

Paolo Mongdini
Reaction score
Nastasic?

Fuckin hell

Did Maldini get impressed by Schalke getting hammered 8-0 by Bayern?

If we get him, it pretty much confirms we have no money to spend.

Sent from my SM-G975F using Tapatalk

Ash

Nastasic didn't play in that 8-0 hammering.

Fucking hell.

Kaka06/07

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Saelemaekers
Ash

Nastasic didn't play in that 8-0 hammering.

Fucking hell.

Lol that is embarrassing.

I asked this question the other day and got half an answer. But I have noticed that Milan fans on this forum attack the club and it's decisions. This management especially has not made many bad ones imo. In fact I belive that that even mirabelli did well if in the end he is the one who kept Donna, signed kessie and hakan. Although they could of done better but still. Galliani struggled at the end but you can't hate on him because he did so much for us over the years.

Samaldinho

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Yeah, that?s a pretty accurate list.

Samaldinho would have given Hakan an assist on his stat sheet if he had slipped like Diaz did a couple of times ;)

I feel so attacked right now.

At least Hakan actually makes a physical connection with the ball when he loses it.

Balo45

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Nastasic would actually make some sense. I think after last season, Kjaer and Romagnoli are basically cemented as the starting pair. I’d even bet Maldini had to vouch for Kjaer as a starting quality player, bc his bosses seemed to be hesitant to buy him(even for cheap). If he wasn’t expected to start, I’d bet they wouldn’t have brought him in to be a rotation player, considering his age.

So Kjaer and Romagnoli as the starters, if that’s true they don’t entirely need an expensive centerback. At some point in the near future yes, absolutely a younger guy will need to be brought in to take a permanent spot next to Romagnoli. But for now, with Gabbia and Musa also still on the squad and Kjaer, they just need a solid player. If they qualify for top 4, I’ll be Musa is sold, Gabbia is loaned and an expensive CB is signed next summer.

Balo45

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Kjaer, Romagnoli, Mussacchio, Nastasic and Gabbia is a good enough rotation for the season. Musa isn’t a bad player and probably fits pretty well as a third CB/spot starter

R.Akbar

Allenatore
Reaction score
Might be important to get a CF to help preserve Ibra. Don?t put all your trust into a teenager being able to step in for him.

This will be a mission:Impossible, i must say

If i were Maldini, i'd reserve 100M budget for ibra's replacement, and i'd start right now

Stitches

Milan Legend
Reaction score
dachshund
8e9d3135f23c85b5438c5ff636ac70e07be0ff0e.jpg

shoes too?

Savo

Mike Danton.. Deadly Prey
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Kaka, Maldini, Nesta, Gattuso, Pirlo, Inzaghi, Ambrosini, Sheva, Seedorf, Silva, Totti
Milenkovich is great but I don't think we need the CB this season if we can keep Musacchio and Duarte healthy. That said if we by some miracle sell Duarte, we can get Ajer for around 15 which is much better than 40m for Milenkovich. That said, Milenkovich has some real strong potential but we just don't have the funds.

Also, after watching this game today v. Bologna, it highlighted the need for a RW to take the next step up in quality so I'm hoping we sell Paqueta ASAP and use the funds for Chiesa. Then hoping we can offload 1 more player to fund Ajer and mercato would be complete and really strong.

taura

Attaccareeee
Reaction score
Milenkovich is great but I don't think we need the CB this season if we can keep Musacchio and Duarte healthy. That said if we by some miracle sell Duarte, we can get Ajer for around 15 which is much better than 40m for Milenkovich. That said, Milenkovich has some real strong potential but we just don't have the funds.

Also, after watching this game today v. Bologna, it highlighted the need for a RW to take the next step up in quality so I'm hoping we sell Paqueta ASAP and use the funds for Chiesa. Then hoping we can offload 1 more player to fund Ajer and mercato would be complete and really strong.

we DO need a new centerback. Mussacio will be out for a while and Duarte is just bad. It was Bologna yesterday but imagine playing Duarte vs. Inter or any other decent team. He'd be exposed soo badly, cant risk it imo

vidarth

Ibra Supremacy
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Sheva, Ibrahimovic, Kaka, Nesta, Maldini, Gattuso, Seedorf, Ronaldinho
Did we ever start with this midfield?

This tells everything about how bad Hakan was used before Pioli's arrival.

119974795_10157623140240773_7950229947491805738_n.jpg

last season's disaster was 100% on fucking GP....

I mean most of these players aren't even that bad...but just look at his choices

Borini at RM, Suso at CAM , Kebab as a regista and Samu as a ST....

Fuck me

Nevermore

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Nastasic makes sense since we have no budget and doing only loans.
It seems we are following 0 balance mercato model, so 24M for Suso covered last year's transfers.
All hope for a good sale of Paqueta

Status
Not open for further replies.