• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Congo Powers

⭐⭐
Reaction score
Fav. Players
B&G, RuiCosta, Pippo, Sheva, Stam, Kaka, Abbiati, Cassano, Mexes, TH19, RL10, KPB, 45, Krunic
Ex-Milan owner Yonghong Li, assisted by law practice Eversheds Sutherland, has also launched a lawsuit against American fund Elliott accusing them of “orchestrating an anticipated default”

riiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiight...

Forza Milan USA

Starting Eleven
Reaction score
Ex-Milan owner Yonghong Li, assisted by law practice Eversheds Sutherland, has also launched a lawsuit against American fund Elliott accusing them of “orchestrating an anticipated default”

For doing due diligence and actually forecasting and planning for future outcomes like any successful company does?

Fucking idiot.

vB9

Man with a Plan
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Schmeichel, Maldini, Maradona and ME
since wolves buy moutinho, let's swap silva and ruben neves :o

Imagine Sean bein our SD, guy wud only promote players from our own junior teams... guy wudnt dare to dream and go out in the world to recruit

MarioReality

syrup sippin assassin
Reaction score
Ivan Gazidis, currently a chief executive at Arsenal, will be the new CEO of Milan. Umberto Gandini will be the general director. Leonardo will be responsible for the technical area of the club. Paolo Maldini could join Leonardo in the technical area as well. [Il Sole Ore 24]

IL Diavolo 3

Fester
New Era Vanguard
Reaction score

rossonero1

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Ivan Gazidis, currently a chief executive at Arsenal, will be the new CEO of Milan. Umberto Gandini will be the general director. Leonardo will be responsible for the technical area of the club. Paolo Maldini could join Leonardo in the technical area as well. [Il Sole Ore 24]

Kaka in Abbiati's place and we are good to go :D.

rossonero1

Milan Legend
Reaction score

When is that episode of Judge Judy going to air?

Pingu

American Calcio Milan
Stream Guru
Reaction score

Just like Li anticipated 400m in revenue from China. right guys? :lol::lol::fp:

As painful as must be, he kind of deserved it and only has himself to blame.

bacon d'or

Milan Legend
Reaction score

eliot v idiot who's gonna win ?

Kojak

CAPO DEI CAPI
Reaction score
Does anybody else find it absolutely hilarious that the Chinese and F+M have been kicked out of Milan after just a year? Just 12 months ago Yonghong was strutting around Milanello with his chest puffed out whilst F+M were engaging in a never ending orgy of triple handshakes! Now both Li + Fassone have filed lawsuits against Elliott. I’m cracking my sides thinking about this :lol::lol:

Tbh both only had themselves to blame. Fassone renewed his own contract + Gattuso’s prematurely and embarrassed us in front of UEFA with his pie in the sky business plans on more than one occasion. Meanwhile, Mirabelli squandered 230m and was extremely arrogant in his dealings with agents such as Raiola and Gomez’s one. Both showed they’re total amateurs who lack both the class and brains to lead this great club. Glad they’ve been shown the door.

Last edited:

CapitanoMaldini

With Arrogance
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini, Van Basten, Sheva, Nesta, Pippo, T. Silva, Kaka, Seedorf, Laudrup, Maradona,
Why is fassone suing us and what does "just cause" mean?

"Just cause" means that your employment was terminated without any notice due to conduct or behaviour that is so serious that it is deemed to break the employment contract.

It means that they had a valid reason for your dismissal, based on something you did within the scope of your work.

Kasoka

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini, Nesta, Shevchenko, Gattuso, Ambrosini

tumblr_inline_oywzrmA7Mt1v992yd_540.gif

MarioReality

syrup sippin assassin
Reaction score
MilanNews did sa today was the day Mirabelli lost his role.

Maybe THIS was the holdup for the mercato. Cant have Leo making signing when there is a SD already in place. HOPEFULLY this is the domino that starts the reaction.

vB9

Man with a Plan
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Mr. Toad is dumb, when he 1st came to know of Li's flaws he shud've made a deal with him, he shud've agreed to help Li in any manner has long as Li himself extended his contract. Toad must of known that his sacking was given, he shud've scured his longer contract... so when elliott did fire him at least the dumb fuck wud been like:

giphy.gif

MarioReality

syrup sippin assassin
Reaction score
Fassone could likely win his case fairly easily. Unless the "just cause" is immense, he'll be due a settlement. I dont disgree w that

IL Diavolo 3

Fester
New Era Vanguard
Reaction score
Mr. Toad is dumb, when he 1st came to know of Li's flaws he shud've made a deal with him, he shud've agreed to help Li in any manner has long as Li himself extended his contract. Toad must of known that his sacking was given, he shud've scured his longer contract... so when elliott did fire him at least the dumb fuck wud been like:

giphy.gif

Well at least he made buddies rich.

CFO
CCO
Milanello mananger
Milan China manager
Mirabelli
Club secretary.
Head of legal department.
Marketing Manager.

All of the above will need to go as well.

vB9

Man with a Plan
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Fassone could likely win his case fairly easily. Unless the "just cause" is immense, he'll be due a settlement. I dont disgree w that

Only if he comes to Eversheds :)

IL Diavolo 3

Fester
New Era Vanguard
Reaction score

MR he’s being fired for a compromise of fiduciary.

In Canada if you are fired for wasting company’s resources, you don’t even qualify for employment insurance benefits.

Alo88

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Guys what do you think, does Higuain has a Milan face?

I think he has.

There was always something wrong about him in a Juve kit. Didn't look like matchmade in heaven. He needs a better one if you ask me.

A red and black one.

Y-Bido92

il-Faraone
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini, Nesta, Inzaghi, Kaka, Ronaldinho, Totti, Zidane, R9
Guys what do you think, does Higuain has a Milan face?

I think he has.

There was always something wrong about him in a Juve kit. Didn't look like matchmade in heaven. He needs a better one if you ask me.

A red and black one.

Yes I agree.

Higuain-->Bournemouth confirmed

mrki

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
maldini, pippo, boban
Interisti out...good. Im no optimistic but lets see what these guys can do.

Gandini, leo know milan. Rino is here. Good.

MarioReality

syrup sippin assassin
Reaction score
MR he’s being fired for a compromise of fiduciary.

In Canada if you are fired for wasting company’s resources, you don’t even qualify for employment insurance benefits.

I know what he was fired for.

Can they prove that in court, is my point?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Schedule