Loaned Players of AC Milan

Charbel

"Il Capitano"
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini, L.Ronaldo, Nesta, Ambrosini
Official : Simone Amelotti loaned out to Varese

Official : Uros Palibirk comes back from his loan @ Esperia Viareggio.

According to MN, Genoa have (or are on the verge of) buying Pasini's full card from us(currently he is in co-ownership between both clubs & is on loan @ Carrarese) .

Charbel

"Il Capitano"
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Official : Alessio Sallustio (Giovanissimi Nazionali) is sent on loan to Juventus. He was bought this summer from Torino.

Seratore

Starting Eleven
Reaction score
to juventus ???

that seems very strange , we usually don't deal with them much ...

any additional info about this transfer ?

Charbel

"Il Capitano"
Reaction score
Fav. Players
to juventus ???

that seems very strange , we usually don't deal with them much ...

any additional info about this transfer ?
Well, the fact that he was bought from TORINO this summer probably explains itself. He probably has family or has lived (he's from Pinerolo which is 40 KM from TURIN) there for. Also, because of the huge amount of talent in the Giovanissimi Nazionali side it's probably hard for him to get much playing time. Good luck for him @ Juve. I don't think we'll find much info about the transfer as he is relatively young (born in 1997).

SpartanMilan

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Pirlo, Maldini, Nesta, Thiago Silva, Theo
what has been going on with De Vito? I know he was starting at the start of the season but I havent heard such lately. He seemed talented when he played in the Coppa, I really hope he has a future here...

Sven

Super Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
Milan really could do with a B team playing in Lega Pro or something.
There's already more than a full one in the budget, but they're all around Italy, there's no plan, guidance or continuity for them.

Would be just a matter of putting them together... A basis with the older ones like Darmian, Romagnoli, Adyiah, Di Gennaro, Lucas Roggia, Verdi and then fill the rest with the youngsters. At least they would play professional and competitive football under Milan "philosophy" and coaching, closer to the first team.

It was positive to bring down the age limit of Primavera... But the gap between youth and professional is even bigger now. Basically forced the big clubs to rely on the lower leagues to develop these players.

Christian

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Nesta, Costacurta, Seedorf, Albertini, Inzaghi, SES, Montolivo etc.
Milan really could do with a B team playing in Lega Pro or something.
There's already more than a full one in the budget, but they're all around Italy, there's no plan, guidance or continuity for them.

Would be just a matter of putting them together... A basis with the older ones like Darmian, Romagnoli, Adyiah, Di Gennaro, Lucas Roggia, Verdi and then fill the rest with the youngsters. At least they would play professional and competitive football under Milan "philosophy" and coaching, closer to the first team.

It was positive to bring down the age limit of Primavera... But the gap between youth and professional is even bigger now. Basically forced the big clubs to rely on the lower leagues to develop these players.

Agree 100%. I know Albertini has been pushing for it for a while, but nothing seems to happen. It's obvious that it's something that would help clubs like Milan a great deal in developing talents. Right now the only option is really to loan the players out, and while it can work out fine if the players are extremely talented, the problem is that the clubs we loan them out to don't have an incentive to develope the players. For example if the choice is between playing a 34 year old veteran vs. our 18 year old, the club might as well play the 34 year old if they're about equally good, because it's not in their interest to develope our player.... this is a HUGE problem in Italian football. It's to a certain degree overcome with the co-ownerships, because this is a way for the smaller club to have an insetive to develope the young players, but there are obvious problems, especially for clubs like Milan, in selling 50% of a very promising players contract (Imagine Barcelona if had to sell 50% of Messi to develope him... not really feasible).

In the end though it's guys like Moratti, Galliani and so on that need to push this through, cause they're the ones with real power, not Albertini...

joyrider

Il Moderati
Staff member
Reaction score
is didac and palibrk the only onescwho are loaned out for next season?

Charbel

"Il Capitano"
Reaction score
Fav. Players
is didac and palibrk the only onescwho are loaned out for next season?
Nope, much more have been loaned out. Calvano, Zigoni, Comi, Ely, Ferriera, Fossati, and others (don't really remember all the names) have also been loaned out.

Nikfes

Fresh rumour.
Reaction score
Some good news:

Fossati played the whole match for Ascoli against Chievo in the Coppa (0-4)

Albertazzi played the whole match for H.Verona against Genoa (2-1)

Comi scored a goal against Modena, however I don't know how long he played and Ely possibly played also but its not written on their webpage.

All of the matches were the 2nd round of Coppa Italia.

Charbel

"Il Capitano"
Reaction score
Fav. Players
^
Comi played 74 minutes, and Ely was on the bench for all of the match.

Verdi played 55 minutes for Torino against Lecce.

Ghiringhelli played the full match in Novara's loss to Fiorentina.

Reaction score
Does anyone know what we are gonna do witg Gabriel now? Are we gonna loan him or not? :)

Elio

Starting Eleven
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Rui Costa. Ibrahimovic. Nocerino. Prince. Robinho. El Shaarawy. Honda
Does anyone know what we are gonna do witg Gabriel now? Are we gonna loan him or not? :)

We only have 3 goalkeepers in the squad so I suspect he will stay as back up unless we bring someone else in. I would like to see Gabriel given some game time in the Coppa Italia this season.

KujaIX

Mexes & Muntari fanboy
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Current team
We do have Pazzagli, too.

So we have 4, but Pazzagli is probably worse than Gabriel.

Abbi and Amelia are both good GKs. To have to use someone other than the first 2 keepers will be very unfortunate nd having Gabriel to fill that gap will be more than adequate.

ForzaSandro

Milan Icon
Reaction score
^
Comi played 74 minutes, and Ely was on the bench for all of the match.

Verdi played 55 minutes for Torino against Lecce.

Ghiringhelli played the full match in Novara's loss to Fiorentina.

Oh Verdi! God bless you, son. Ventura said this could be his year and I hope it is so that next year he takes the #7 from Robson. I don't buy the idea that Milan does not play with wingers. Verdi's style is no different from SES,Robson, nor C.Ronaldo. As long as he is good enough, he'll work. Milan could play three up front with SES(left) Verdi(right), and Comi (center). Can't a boy dream?

Youth

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
Oh Verdi! God bless you, son. Ventura said this could be his year and I hope it is so that next year he takes the #7 from Robson. I don't buy the idea that Milan does not play with wingers. Verdi's style is no different from SES,Robson, nor C.Ronaldo. As long as he is good enough, he'll work. Milan could play three up front with SES(left) Verdi(right), and Comi (center). Can't a boy dream?

I think, the problem is he is not good enough to play like SES, Robinson or Cassano. If we play forward wingers, he could be useful as second, third or forth choice for SUBSTITUTE. We just should wait and let see how he develops. If he can't be regular for Serie B team or small club, he should be not ready for Milan.

I am looking forward seeing how Comi develop. It seems, he is more ready to play regularly than our other strikers except probably Paloschi.

Our pick order for loan strikers could be (based on few games and stats from them):
1. Paloschi
2. Comi
3. Zigoni
4. Beretta

ForzaSandro

Milan Icon
Reaction score
I think, the problem is he is not good enough to play like SES, Robinson or Cassano. If we play forward wingers, he could be useful as second, third or forth choice for SUBSTITUTE. We just should wait and let see how he develops. If he can't be regular for Serie B team or small club, he should be not ready for Milan.

I am looking forward seeing how Comi develop. It seems, he is more ready to play regularly than our other strikers except probably Paloschi.

Our pick order for loan strikers could be (based on few games and stats from them):
1. Paloschi
2. Comi
3. Zigoni
4. Beretta
I'm not saying Verdi is up to the standard yet. What I had in mind is that if he develops into a great player then his style wouldn't be a hindrance.
As for the strikers you listed, I'd put my money on Comi.

Sven

Super Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
This thread need an update

Nikfes

Fresh rumour.
Reaction score
Seria B:

Empoli-Reggina 1:1 - Comi played 70 minutes, Ely wasn't even on the bench and Ferreira from Enpoli spent the whole match on the bench.

Novara-Grossetto 1:1 - Ghirghelli played the whole match for Novara.

Padova-Lanciano 1:1 -Hottor didn't play for Lanciano.

Pro Vercelli-Ternana 1:1 - Zigoni and Innocenti didn't play for P.Vercelli.
Varese-Ascoli 2:0 - Oduamandi wasn't even on the bench for Varese. Fossatti played 76 minutes.

Verona-Modena 1:1 -Calvano didn't play.

Last edited by a moderator:

Nikfes

Fresh rumour.
Reaction score
Seria A:

Romagnoli played 60 minutes for Pescara against Torino. Verdi was on the bench.

Seria B:

Novara - Empoli 2:2 - Ghiringhelli played the whole match and scored a goal. Ferreira for Empoli was on the bench.

Ascoli - Bari 1:3 - Fossati played the first half for Ascoli.

Cittadella - Grossetto 2:1 - De Vito played 10 minutes for Citadella.

Lanciano - Varese 1:2 - Hottor didn't play for Lanciano. Oduamandi neither (for Varese).

Reggina - Pro Vercelli 1:0 - Comi, Ely didn't play for Reggina. Innocenti didn't play for Pro Vercelli, Zigoni played 40 minutes for P.Vercelli.

Hellas Verona - Spezia 1:1 - Calvano didn't play for Verona, neither did Albertazzi. Our former player Di Gennaro scored Spezia's goal from a PK.

Seratore

Starting Eleven
Reaction score
so, basically nobody of our prominent youngsters doesn't play ?! :(

is that because of injuries or inexperience or what ?

anybody knows anything about that ?

SpartanMilan

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
so, basically nobody of our prominent youngsters doesn't play ?! :(

is that because of injuries or inexperience or what ?

anybody knows anything about that ?

the loan system is flawed and teams dont always want to play players that wont stay with them.

We really need a feeder team in another league like Udinese has so that we are in control of our youngsters development instead of hoping other teams play them

ForzaSandro

Milan Icon
Reaction score
the loan system is flawed and teams dont always want to play players that wont stay with them.

We really need a feeder team in another league like Udinese has so that we are in control of our youngsters development instead of hoping other teams play them

Udinese has a feeder team and we don't? I thought the Italian system didn't approve of it. How wrong could I be! Until we have ours, we can forget about a youth project.

Youth

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
Udinese has a feeder team and we don't? I thought the Italian system didn't approve of it. How wrong could I be! Until we have ours, we can forget about a youth project.

They have one in Spain (Granada) and one in England (Watford).

Milan could find a small club in Spain for example and tried to bring the club to the higher level competition to gain interest from local fans. It should not be easy to just buy a foreign club and use Milan (Italian) players there.

ForzaSandro

Milan Icon
Reaction score
They have one in Spain (Granada) and one in England (Watford).

Milan could find a small club in Spain for example and tried to bring the club to the higher level competition to gain interest from local fans. It should not be easy to just buy a foreign club and use Milan (Italian) players there.

Why go through all that? They should be allowed to have feeder clubs there in Italy. I smell unions at work somewhere.

Youth

Milan Veteran
Reaction score

I agree with post above. Many of our best youngsters loaned out there are purely loan transfer, not sold half of their contract which means the club where the youngsters play would get almost nothing except performance when the young players shine.

If Milan have a feeder club, I think our young players could develop better since they could get more games than in random small clubs.

Sven

Super Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
I would not call them feeder clubs like "B teams" are... The Pozzo family is in Granada and Watford for the money, not to grow players for Udinese. They're turning them into lucrative clubs. Right now Udinese is their bigger club, but you can bet that if Watford win promotion and put they hands on the Premier League TV money, it's Udinese that will be "feeding" Watford more than the other way around.

The family own many players... They need showcases. But it's about business, buying players and them selling them for profit. Not much about Udinese success.

SpartanMilan

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
I would not call them feeder clubs like "B teams" are... The Pozzo family is in Granada and Watford for the money, not to grow players for Udinese. They're turning them into lucrative clubs. Right now Udinese is their bigger club, but you can bet that if Watford win promotion and put they hands on the Premier League TV money, it's Udinese that will be "feeding" Watford more than the other way around.

The family own many players... They need showcases. But it's about business, buying players and them selling them for profit. Not much about Udinese success.

fair enough. but regardless, if Berlu owned a second division team in Spain, England, Germany, or (most ideal imo) Switzerland, it would allow for us to loan our young players to teams where Milan is in charge, hiring the coach, deciding who to play, etc.

It would allow for our players to get consistent time playing against professionals, which is similar to the model that German and Spanish teams have used effectively in developing young talent.

It also has the benefit of helping our players mentally since it shows the club is still very interested in them, instead of getting sent all over Italy through a series of loans. It makes them feel like they are part of the club's plans, which allows them to focus more on developing as players and lesss about worrying where they will be loaned to next.

Schedule