Official Basketball thread(NBA; EuroLeague etc)

Shiby

Bandwagon hopper
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Weah, Albertini, Maldini, Nesta, Becks
There are like only dudes on the first photo :lol:

Seems nice. He definitely can´t complain. Outside of his team ofcourse :)
But yeah he got overpaid. He had a nice ending to the season and Houston offered a bit less. Still it would be a better option to stay. Mchale apparently really wanted him. And I do think that he is better then Lin. Offers more on the PG position not just mainly pick and roll game while being a much better defensive player.

And he chose Beasley over Harden :lol:

Senatore_M84

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Clarence Clyde Seedorf
Houston wouldn't pay him half though.

They're purposely not signing big contracts to create space for deals like harden. It's smart

Senatore_M84

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Clarence Clyde Seedorf
Bogut's played 48 minutes on his return (we have him on a 24 mpg cap for now... I've heard until all-star break, to slowly get him back, a la what spurs did with duncan last 2 years)-

48 mins-

20 points (53%), 13 rebounds, 3 assists, 7 blocks

Yep, don't tell me he doesn't make a difference. Dude led NBA in blocks twice, and is just behind a healthy Dwight as best defensive force in NBA, if he's healthy. My opinions always been 'most important position on a team is "best player"' however if you actually want to define a position as most important, it's center. I'll take a Shaq or Robinson over a Kobe or Wade any day of week.

Klay bailed our all out again....

At a certain point, we have to consider fact Steph and Klay may not be compatible. Klay only goes off when Steph's out. But Steph is prolly greatest 3pt shooter in nBA history :-/

All i know is, Stephs missed 2 games and Klay goes

13-24, 32 points (6 3's)
11-18, 27 points (3 3's)

Last edited:

Madridista

not exactly a lightweight
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Doku, Osimhen, Rafael Leao, Tonali, Rodrygo, Valverde, De Paul, Lautaro Martinez, Pogba, Fekir
gotta love Westbrook fucking up a play and then yelling at the entire team as if its their fault :lol:

Senatore_M84

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Clarence Clyde Seedorf
gotta love Westbrook fucking up a play and then yelling at the entire team as if its their fault :lol:

that was hilarious

though it seemed he was yelling at himself more.

I control it like a man....

:lol:

Though seriously, he's mad at thabo for cutting. He ruined the spacing

Last edited:

Madridista

Reaction score
Fav. Players
Doku, Osimhen, Rafael Leao, Tonali, Rodrygo, Valverde, De Paul, Lautaro Martinez, Pogba, Fekir
what an awkward interview :lol:

I love Westbrook but that was a typical brainfart of a play, he should have passed to Thabo cutting or dish it outside to Durant

Senatore_M84

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Clarence Clyde Seedorf
what an awkward interview :lol:

I love Westbrook but that was a typical brainfart of a play, he should have passed to Thabo cutting or dish it outside to Durant

Oh he was wrong but I get why he's mad

He was posting up. He'd been on fire. Especially on that play. And Thabo moves to wrong spot and brought a double at him. Real dumb

Durant was heavily covered

Still had a great game though.

@interview- Russ is the ULTIMATE troll

Senatore_M84

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Clarence Clyde Seedorf
westrbrook really doesn seem to be the smart type of person

really, that interview is..

it's all image.

He does that media stuff on purpose. If you've seen his interviews he's always fucking with them

Everyone's a pop wannabe :lol:

Sage

Phase 3
Staff member
Reaction score
so he dresses up like a clown to troll the media?

I think he's trolling himself.

Senatore_M84

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Clarence Clyde Seedorf
so he dresses up like a clown to troll the media?

I think he's trolling himself.

He's trolling the NBA dress code. Dress code requires you to wear certain things, and technically he 'does' :lol:

gq 25 best dressed :o

http://www.gq.com/style/profiles/201301/the-fresh-prints-russell-westbrook

and for the awkward quote of the year-
"I pay attention to Russ," his coach Scott Brooks said. "But I can't believe he's in the top 25. Although, I will say, he's good looking with a great body. He can wear anything and he's going to look good in it."

OMG :lol:. He's got an unbelieveable body :lol:

http://www.foxsportssouthwest.com/0...stbrook/landing_mavericks.html?blockID=844161

I really think he doens't give a fuck about you or the media. #scorpio

-

Smart move though. He gained himself a shitload of sponsorships off the attention. Able ot cross over to mainstream, away from sports fans. Stuff only like lebron, durant, kobe (biggest name/stars) do...

harden did similar w/ the beard.

I'm a firm believer its calculated

Sage

Phase 3
Staff member
Reaction score
oh yeah he's a scorpio, it's no wonder he's a prick :lol::D

Senatore_M84

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Clarence Clyde Seedorf
btches love russell-
russell-westbrook-partying-in-miami.jpg

Russ gives back to community-
russell10_121121_0.jpg

Why Not give back? Russell Westbrook certainly is this holiday season, as the OKC guard fed over 400 Oklahoma City residents this past Tuesday at the Boys & Girls Club, while Russ’ parents simultaneously fed over 300 families in Westbrook’s hometown of South Central Los Angeles. Check out photos of the two events in the gallery above.

Russell Westbrook doesn't say much, but his bracelets speak volumes.

Before every game, Oklahoma City's point guard slips two rubber bracelets onto each wrist; an orange one with "KB3" written in blue and a blue one with "Why not?" written in orange.

The story of their meaning, of their solemn pledge, intertwined as the colors that bind them, is the story of what drives the Thunder's rising young star.

http://sports.espn.go.com/los-angeles/nba/columns/story?id=5150492

Sage

Phase 3
Staff member
Reaction score
bitches love money

rich-men-hot-women-1.jpg

rich-men-hot-women-8.jpg

rich-men-hot-women-17.jpg

that's why they're bitches

crazy4milan

Exotic Stevie G
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini,Weah,Nesta,Dida
The Westbrook clothing phenomenon reminds me of what happened with Becks late in the 90's early 00's. People thinking he's and idiot cause of the focus on his looks (and people using that to hate on his game)...but what he did was create a massive brand still going strong as ever 10 years later...and actually gain a lot of respect as a footballer and a hard working pro. Pretty smart actually.

Madridista

Reaction score
Fav. Players
there are no 'real' fans in the NBA in general. Its all about entertainment there, like going to cinema. no hooligans which sucks :) So I wouldnt shit on Clippers fans, they are same as the rest.

Sage

Phase 3
Staff member
Reaction score
there are no 'real' fans in the NBA in general. Its all about entertainment there, like going to cinema. no hooligans which sucks :) So I wouldnt shit on Clippers fans, they are same as the rest.

_gif__dis_gun_b_gud__by_aartboy-d5cp797.gif

justhope

Milan Icon
Reaction score
cant the lakers trade gasol for someone like josh smith or nic batuum? a more versatile and mobile guy. a 3-4 who can play defense?

will help the defense a lot

Shiby

Bandwagon hopper
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Weah, Albertini, Maldini, Nesta, Becks
cant the lakers trade gasol for someone like josh smith or nic batuum? a more versatile and mobile guy. a 3-4 who can play defense?

will help the defense a lot

I was listening to Jalen Rose and he said Lakers should trade Howard for Kyle Korver and Al Horford. And I agree. Would be a much better fit and if Lakers should trade anyone it should be Howard.