Status
Not open for further replies.

roy_il_diavolo

L'Avvocato
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini,Baggio,Rivera,MvB,Totti, Nesta, Del Piero, Buffon, Kaka
(Hey this aint directed at anyone)

from what i have read in the past few days from 2 threads i feel..
Moderators should be voted to the post rather than selected...
People who were on the forum for a long time + were fatithful and all that may feel they deserved the place more than the one actually landing up there ... to remove any such controversies there shud be election....

Now the question who will vote ... the oldest members of course(ACM legends+WC winners) + Admins + outgoing mods....if the results are tied the admins have the final say... i guess the admins can agree on this ..it wud save them all the trouble and remove all these arguments....

They could set voting rules like ....dont be prejudiced and let the person , whom u apparently think is bad, to take the post and do a good job if he/she cant that'll be her punishment he/she'll be proven infront of everyone and end up not getting votes next time around......am saying this bcoz some of the oldest members do not try to be friendly to members but deep inside amy have the best interests of the forum in mind....

the position of moderators should revolve around the oldest members...once a mod..ur not eligible for following term...like that...that could save us frm all the problems...

i have no problems with anyone ... as long as i am not banned :tongue:

Last edited:

menon_inc

¤ I Still Believe ¤
Reaction score
brajo said:
Praise the Lord, finally! I'm writing a pretty readable English don't I!? Of course I wasn't talking about you. I was just saying that for me it is pathetic the way some people behave on the Internet. I was talking in general. Tell me, do people here get offended often? This aside, you never answered my post about football in your country; maybe you've missed it; it's in World Cup/GroupF-Brazil, Croatia... I wanted to know about your league there, national team and things like that! Post no. 323. Thanks

ok man...sorry for the miss intepretation….peace? :D

A Wild Homosexual

*Rejuvenation*
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Baresi - Maldini - Nesta - Jessica Alba
I mean why would he mean us ?
Besi was a mod & he resigned.
Me + menon said b4 + still saying that we dont + shouldnt b a mod.
We argue all the time + prefer 2 b free 2 say what we want.
But Passion shouldn’t either coz of the way she is ( provocative + argumentative + insecure ) + 4 what she did ( we already said it ).

So 2 b clear , in case brajo meant us , I NEVER EVER WANT 2 B A MOD.
But I will talk when I feel that a person like Passion is.
+ if new comers want 2 b involved then they should read it in : http://forum.acmilan-online.com/showthread.php?p=225984#post225984
If they have the time of course. :D

Yuchen Li

58 unbeaten !
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini, Kaladze, Materazzi, Abbiati, Pirlo, Gattuso, Ambrosini, Kaka, Inzaghi, Gilardino
It is really difficult to become a mod in any great forums.
I was a mod in a Chinese AC Milan forum in last year, but i qucikly decided to quit it because i found it was very difficult.
So i would like to say best wishes and good luck for all of them.
And sometimes maybe the mods make a little mistakes, i hope all of us could understand them and support them.

Forza Mod

brajo

Starting Eleven
Reaction score
menon_inc said:
ok man...sorry for the miss intepretation….peace? :D
No sweat!

hippie_peace_gesture_tm.jpg

A Wild Homosexual

*Rejuvenation*
Reaction score
Fav. Players
roy_il_diavolo said:
(Hey this aint directed at anyone)

from what i have read in the past few days from 2 threads i feel..
Moderators should be voted to the post rather than selected...
People who were on the forum for a long time + were fatithful and all that may feel they deserved the place more than the one actually landing up there ... to remove any such controversies there shud be election....

Now the question who will vote ... the oldest members of course(ACM legends+WC winners) + Admins + outgoing mods....if the results are tied the admins have the final say... i guess the admins can agree on this ..it wud save them all the trouble and remove all these arguments....

They could set voting rules like ....dont be prejudiced and let the person , whom u apparently think is bad, to take the post and do a good job if he/she cant that'll be her punishment he/she'll be proven infront of everyone and end up not getting votes next time around......am saying this bcoz some of the oldest members do not try to be friendly to members but deep inside amy have the best interests of the forum in mind....

the position of moderators should revolve around the oldest members...once a mod..ur not eligible for following term...like that...that could save us frm all the problems...

i have no problems with anyone ... as long as i am not banned :tongue:
That’s what I suggested when Passion was nagging that Taylor doesn’t deserve 2 b a mod.
But why would they give the privilege 2 give a mod post 2 some1 they prefer/choose/favor/friend ?

brajo

Starting Eleven
Reaction score
Wild said:
I mean why would he mean us ?
Besi was a mod & he resigned.
Me + menon said b4 + still saying that we dont + shouldnt b a mod.
I've read that before! But even if you haven't said it I wouldn't be talking about you. I share lots of your views on different topics and your posts are reasonable, realistic and balanced. I think I like Seedorf a little bit more than you do :D

roy_il_diavolo

L'Avvocato
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini,Baggio,Rivera,MvB,Totti, Nesta, Del Piero, Buffon, Kaka
Wild said:
That’s what I suggested when Passion was nagging that Taylor doesn’t deserve 2 b a mod.
But why would they give the privilege 2 give a mod post 2 some1 they prefer/choose/favor/friend ?

if they dont want to vote then all votes=0 and tied so admins get to select the mod....so the ppl whu didnt care to vote have a person they dont like as the mod... if they dont want that they vote.. and have nuthing to complain about...

maybe a bigger selection process for candidates to the post and a smaller election to the posts....It could be started from the next month.... every month new mods... old mods not eligible for that term...

i dont know... u think of a good process...let some else think up...

but i feel just selecting someone is not correct and make others who equally deserve the place feel injustice... people who were faithful to the forum get to watch while others overtake them

and am also not for people who say that they dont want to be a mod and complain if someone else is a mod...

one can be free talker even as a mod...now thats upto the Admins to see if someone is using the mod powers to influence arguments...

(comments not directed at anyone)

Last edited:

zZ[-_-]Zz

¤ Gli Invicibili ¤
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Roberto Baggio, Franco Baresi, Marco van Basten
to Wild & menon_inc...

**** the both of you... go **** **** **** ****...

ok... i've done my part to be entitled a chance to be a mod... should i clear my inbox?

Besi

¤ TheSaint ¤
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini , Kaká
Passion for *9* said:
Well,, some apparently didn't like the way they were treated here + went back to the Pen, or they never really quit the Pen (myself included, though I just do 1-line drive-bys + the prediction league

Just a proov our new mod was calling this forum “a pen”

http://milanelloDOT7DOTforumerDOTcom/viewtopic.php?t=253&start=0

Passion for *9* said:
Well, having more members/regulars doesn't automatically result in more interesting discussions. The Pen is the best example. They have a bunch of 'newbies', but I dare say most of them are alter egos/clones/trolls, recruitments from Besi's internet cafe + people's extended families or utterly clueless chicks who are more interested in posting their pics than participating in football-related threads. Hardly anyone contributes sth worth reading, let alone responding to. Ironically the only guys who have been adding a lil quality are those 2 or 3 OL fans

Trolls ? Ouch , I think it includes all the members here.

Link : http://milanelloDOT7DOTforumerDOTcom/viewtopic.php?t=253&start=0

Passion for *9* said:
We can try to lure people over from the Pen, but what's the point when the few of us still in good standing there risk a ban for 'spamming'. The crowd there is totally polarized with Tsar supporters being the minority + already members here.

Passion for *9* said:
Contrary to popular belief I'm not in close contact with anyone @ the Pen + the only person I consider a friend there has turned down my invitation to join...

Ups , unrossonero turned you down ? Another proov that our new moderator invited people from here to join the other forum..

Passion for *9* said:
None of you having MySpace + LiveJournal ? Put a link on your site, dammit !!!

Link : http://milanelloDOT7DOTforumerDOTcom/viewtopic.php?t=253&postdays=0&postorder=asc&start=20

What a hard work , if you make this work here , they may appoint you Admin ;)

gaizka22 said:
Hi friends,
Good to see you again. I guess most of us here pretty much know each other. It's glad to know that those who opted to join this forum are some of the most respected members of the old forum whose soccer knowledge and passion for Milan I really admire, not those one-liners smiley abusers.

Well, please accept my humble introduction and hopefully this forum will rocks. Sorry too if I joined quite late. As you might know the link was busted for a few days and only after I talked to Passion then I can join.

What a introduction from our new other moderator here also , one-liners smiley abusers? You probably include mr. scharatz there ..

Link : http://milanelloDOT7DOTforumerDOTcom/viewtopic.php?t=139

Passion for *9* said:
OK... I'm STOKED to have you here @ Milanello + excited that you thought I looked cool in my arguments over 'there' -- I'd be even more excited if you had not only watched me being cool but supported me in my hopelessly futile battle against cronyism, nepotism, abuse of mod power + Pippo-bashing morons

Cronyism ? nepotism ? abuse of mode power ? Ahh what a bad menagment we have…

Link : http://milanelloDOT7DOTforumerDOTcom/viewtopic.php?t=200&start=0

It seems like Moggi-System , sorry Passion for *9* , you did a lot of damage to this forum ,I cant leave this without people knowing what moderator they have appointed, this are just some words coming from you in search for 15 minutes , everyone can imagine what else we can find there if we search for longer .. even mr. scharatz knew about this .. but I would like others to see what person they have like moderator.

Shame…

*note , the links are with' . ' not with DOT becouse their forum is censored here, so who wants to see that should make the URL manually in Internet explorer browser.

Last edited:

menon_inc

¤ I Still Believe ¤
Reaction score
besikaka said:

Ups , unrossonero turned you down ? Another proov that our new moderator invited people from here to join the other forum..

Link : http://milanelloDOT7DOTforumerDOTcom/viewtopic.php?t=253&postdays=0&postorder=asc&start=20

What a introduction from our new other moderator here also , one-liners smiley abusers? You probably include mr. scharatz there ..

It seems like Moggi-System , sorry Passion for *9* , you did a lot of damage to this forum ,I cant leave this without people knowing what moderator they have appointed, this are just some words coming from you in search for 15 minutes , everyone can imagine what else we can find there if we search for longer .. even mr. scharatz knew about this .. but I would like others to see what person they have like moderator.

Shame…

*note , the links are with DOT not with ->. becouse their forum is censored here, so who wants to see that should make the URL manually in Internet explorer browser.

OMG!!!!!!!!!!! This is better thn the Italian match fixing Phone Tap Scandal! LOL :D What a disgrace....

A Wild Homosexual

*Rejuvenation*
Reaction score
Fav. Players
besikaka said:

Shame…

*note , the links are with' . ' not with DOT becouse their forum is censored here, so who wants to see that should make the URL manually in Internet explorer browser.
:head: speechless :head:

Redsun

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Van Basten, Gullit, Savicevic, Nesta, Hateley, Simone, Virdis, Baresi, Eranio
this thread is getting really exciting.it's important to know what kind of people are moderating us. :conf:

zZ[-_-]Zz

¤ Gli Invicibili ¤
Reaction score
Fav. Players
interestin' post by besikaka... i never knew i joined a pen to begin with... i had the impression this is a Milan forum... guess i was wrong to assume it is... afterall... a mod here note that this is a pen...

hey besikaka... where is your internet cafe? would love to join it since afterall i'm considered part of it... no harm joinin' you there now... =)

i'm surprised that the mentioned forum is banned here... if it was ok to ban it... wouldn't it be right to ban the admins/mods of it?

such double standards... i think it's time i go try create a new forum & lure the members of the pen... because i don't want alter egos/trolls/clones to be part of my new forum... i also hope the members here i consider friends will not turn down my invitation once the forum is up and runnin'...

and to end it... besikaka... go s*** **** ******'* ****... menon_inc... it's time to take your pills... Wild... stop bein' a troll & f*** ***...

Besi

¤ TheSaint ¤
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini , Kaká
zZ[-_-]Zz said:
hey besikaka... where is your internet cafe? would love to join it since afterall i'm considered part of it... no harm joinin' you there now... =)

You are welcome , just type the URL of our forum and you are considered to be in my internet caffe ;) ... its free by the way ..

mercy2000

Starting Eleven
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Kaladze(the best!), Inzaghi, Leonardo, Albertini, Van Basten, Massaro.
At last I had the chance to read the famous "other" forum:pretty useless,with only the same 3-4 poor people posting and trying to get it more exciting,although their only topic is bashing this forum (aka "The Pen", even James Bond couldn't create a better nickname!)..so weird,maybe Freud or Jung can explain their "love&hate" on this forum..
Maybe I'm repeating again myself,but I still consider me as a newbie and (thanks to this thread)I'm learning more about the history of this community..I'm finding more and more interesting things and discovering that I had a wrong opinion about someone..
I DO NOT accept being insulted with words like
clueless chicks who are more interested in posting their pics than participating in football-related threads
As a forum is a community of people that have a passion in common and share their opinions,I don't think this is a proper behaviour and (after having read posts from "the other pen")I truly believe that such a non respectful person really doesn't deserve to be a mod because a mod HAS to be the 1st one to show the best behaving way (i'm not saying that must be a saint!): if a mod can insult,bash and so on..also users must have this opportunity,not being banned (or,even worse,being rewarded with the mod status!) for that.

ps->if i want to use smile and pics it's up to me..if there's someone that doesn't like it,i don't care! Just don't read it (it's so easy!),I can post and write all the hell I want!

zZ[-_-]Zz

¤ Gli Invicibili ¤
Reaction score
Fav. Players
besikaka said:
You are welcome , just type the URL of our forum and you are considered to be in my internet caffe ;) ... its free by the way ..
bummer... i don't have a forum... but i'm the in process of doin' a Milan pen & hope that you & the others i consider friends would join it... however... no alter egos/trolls/clones are allowed... but extended families of members and utterly clueless chicks are allowed... that way... my new pen would be different from the other one... i just hope my new pen will not be as pathetic...

zZ[-_-]Zz

¤ Gli Invicibili ¤
Reaction score
Fav. Players
brajo said:
I'm reading all these things about mods... Just out of curiosity - Why the hell would someone create conspiracies 'n shit to become a mod!? Do you get paid or laid for it? WTF? I can immagine some people have a desperate need of 'being in charge' of something! A suggestion to them: get a dog and GET A LIFE!
i'm not sure if you get paid or laid for it... but if that's the case... i wouldn't mind bein' a mod... for the money... not the sex...
as for your suggestion of gettin' a dog & a life... i just got myself a dog recently... she's a bitch & somehow shares a same name here... unfortunate i guess... as for a life... i do have one now finally... am settin' up a new pen & you will be receivin' an invitation to it soon...

scharatz

Milan Icon
Reaction score
Here's the deal:

We will give Passion a chance and review the situation after the World Cup. We will listen to the members' input, but the exact way of how this will be managed has not yet been decided. Some have suggested a vote, but as I said, no decision has yet been taken.

Until then, I am asking you to give Passion a break and let her carry out her new duties in peace. Give her a fair chance and don't make her life difficult. Keep an open mind about the situation and don't enter the "trial period" with a foregone conclusion.

Please do not turn every thread into a bickering contest like you have done with this one. As already said, you will get the chance to express your opinion after the World Cup.

Nicholas

Status
Not open for further replies.

Schedule