Week 38: Milan vs Fiorentina - 20/5/2018 18:00

Sage

Phase 3
Staff member
Reaction score
curva sud today

"seriousness, transperancy and planning..maximum confidence in fassone and mirabelli..froward AC MILAN"

32948693_1329963287147781_8231567228105916416_n.jpg

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

Khurrisu

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Fuck UEFA
I wont miss the Kalinic and Silva talk next season. That's for damn sure.

ChinaMilan

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
Bona get way to much hate around here.

He is one of our key players for years now.

Bring another midfielder and let them fight for starting spot.

This way you just rely on his replacement to hit the ground running right from the start and we all saw how that went with Hakan. New signings take time to settle.

finally someone with brain in this forum.

i don't get why everybody hates on him while we have a shitty team all over, like 80 % of the team performing shittier than him week in week out and they always single picking on him, enough said that he is our second best scorer this season playing as LCM coming from 2 major injures that effected his performance most of the season.

Albertini

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Funny to see how some people here get so mad every time Milan play brilliantly

dcfcfan1

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Cant see Conti being fit for start of next season, Im not sure he can return to his Atalanta form after this horrific injury

.A.K.

Reaction score
Fav. Players
Kaka,Pato,Maldini,Inzaghi
I have to say that I've never seen anyone defend such an obviously shit player like Silva like I've seen here this season.. It's hilarious :lol: I pity poor Ricardo Oliveira, Adiyiah etc etc who didn't have this ardent support from the morons.

ermm when people where shitting on Romagnoli including yourself in multiple games and multiple occasions you also said:

as of now. Romagnoli is young and will improve.

why don't you apply the same logic as you once did to Silva, instead of being offensive and calling people morons.

leaf

Sack Pioli
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Ronaldo, Kaká, Maldini, Nesta, CR7, Seedorf, Dwight Yorke, Quaresma
do not listen to them,

people forget like this is the only milan forum on the internet.

there are others with less trolling and mods there actually do their roles.

Sage's behaviour has chased away great members of our forum.
Some have told me personally that they won't come back here if Sage is still a mod.

Massaro94

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maradona-Shevchenko-Zizou
Btw i love how someone is labelled a troll cos they dont agree with their opinions.

Dont forget most of you noobs thought verratti was a future GOAT... yet few months ago were creaming yourselves for Wilshere to come here LMAO

Sage

Phase 3
Staff member
Reaction score
Btw i love how someone is labelled a troll cos they dont agree with their opinions.

Dont forget most of you noobs thought verratti was a future GOAT... yet few months ago were creaming yourselves for Wilshere to come here LMAO

:thumbsup:

massaro, tfat and I know verratti is a fraud :proud:

Last edited:

Batman

Team Doctor
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Nesta, Inzaghi, Gattuso, Kaka, T. Silva, Romagnoli, Maldini
Hakan is beautiful as CAM

4-3-1-2 all the way next season

.A.K.

Reaction score
Fav. Players
Sage's behaviour has chased away great members of our forum.
Some have told me personally that they won't come back here if Sage is still a mod.

not surprised, but as always the truth wins one way or another

Buske

Milan Legend
Reaction score
There are alot ppl here who dont share the same opinions, but there is only 1 troll who constantly argues, provokes, annoys, TROLLS, and most importanty shit talk to anyone with different opinion. Annoying and disrecpectful troll

Sage

Phase 3
Staff member
Reaction score
There are alot ppl here who dont share the same opinions, but there is only 1 troll who constantly argues, annoys, TROLLS, and most importanty shit talk to anyone with different opinion. Annoying and disrecpectful troll

I'm going to go for a wild guess

is it this guy?

not surprised, but as always the truth wins one way or another

leaf

Sack Pioli
Reaction score
Fav. Players
finally someone with brain in this forum.

i don't get why everybody hates on him while we have a shitty team all over, like 80 % of the team performing shittier than him week in week out and they always single picking on him, enough said that he is our second best scorer this season playing as LCM coming from 2 major injures that effected his performance most of the season.

Ok let's not let today's match get us all revisionist and shit.
For starters I was one of the few genuine Bonaventura fans on this forum....but he's had a torrid 2018. I still like the guy...and I think the morons clamouring for his sale to Juventus don't know what they are asking for....but let's not act like he wasn't horrific at points.

But that's ok for this new Milan. everybody has had growing pains...and some have quickly found their feet while others have taken longer, and still others are still trying to get up.

It's important to look not only at what a player is offering now...but what they could offer as well. With time Grintuso will surely add more elements to our game....but overall I gotta say that as much as I've criticized him he's done a GREAT job overall.

I rate Gattuso 7/10 for this season (I deduct a full 1.0 for the Benevento games and I blame him for the decline in our wingers) and could see him growing to an 8/10 next season :)

He's come a long way from his misadventures in Switzerland and Greece :D

.A.K.

Reaction score
Fav. Players
Grazie Moderati

Have u got the stats vs Benevento for both coaches

And Juve :proud:

I can wait

akhi

i believe we dropped 5 points out of 6 against the great, infallible, conquering Benevento.

Whereas that uninspiring fraud Saari got all 6 points, whilst his team scored 8 goals and conceded 0

leaf

Sack Pioli
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Fuck Sarri :o

We aren't getting him. Grintuso, though inferior is growing...LET'S MOVE ON.
Grintuso has been getting advice from the LEGNEDARY :star:Carletto Ancelotti :star:
I cannot stress what an asset that is.

There's 0 point is crying over the unattainable. I am HAPPY with how Gattuso has responded after the dip we had after the Arsenal/Juve slaughter.

Hopefully we will hire Crespo and improve in our striking department....Get rid of Kalinic ffs (and maybe Silva too if we're getting a better player or a lot of cash)

and a proper LW and a CF and we're set....4th is attainable :thumbsup:

necromancer

Lo Stile di Pioli
Staff member
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Nesta, Maldini, Buffon, Rino*Pirlo*Clarence, Sheva, Totti, Ibra, Pippo, Giacomo, Carlo, Il Dottore
ermm when people where shitting on Romagnoli including yourself in multiple games and multiple occasions you also said:

why don't you apply the same logic as you once did to Silva, instead of being offensive and calling people morons.

Because if you've watched Serie A football even a little bit, it's easy to make out the ones who just don't have the raw material to succeed in this league. I must have said this some 40 times already in this forum, but Andre Silva is just not talented enough to get away with his obviously limited intelligence while on the ball - one or the other quality is needed to succeed here (and in most top leagues, in EPL you can probably get away with physical excellence as well).

Romagnoli on the other hand has shown excellent maturity and tactical awareness in the past for his lapses to be forgiven earlier in the season.

It's really not rocket science.

ChinaMilan

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
Ok let's not let today's match get us all revisionist and shit.
For starters I was one of the few genuine Bonaventura fans on this forum....but he's had a torrid 2018. I still like the guy...and I think the morons clamouring for his sale to Juventus don't know what they are asking for....but let's not act like he wasn't horrific at points.

But that's ok for this new Milan. everybody has had growing pains...and some have quickly found their feet while others have taken longer, and still others are still trying to get up.

It's important to look not only at what a player is offering now...but what they could offer as well. With time Grintuso will surely add more elements to our game....but overall I gotta say that as much as I've criticized him he's done a GREAT job overall.

I rate Gattuso 7/10 for this season (I deduct a full 1.0 for the Benevento games and I blame him for the decline in our wingers) and could see him growing to an 8/10 next season :)

He's come a long way from his misadventures in Switzerland and Greece :D

not saying he had a good season, he was off and on, however that doesn't justify the amount of hate for him every time he loses the ball or having an off game, freaking messi had an off season coming from injury, it is just a shame people have no loyalty for our players and can't pair with them in tough times.

Massaro94

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
:thumbsup:

massaro, tfat and I know verratti is a fraud :proud:

:proud:

Glad to hear this.

akhi

i believe we dropped 5 points out of 6 against the great, infallible, conquering Benevento.

Whereas that uninspiring fraud Saari got all 6 points, whilst his team scored 8 goals and conceded 0

Whoa... dropped 5 points against the worse side in what most fans see as a 3rd rate league PMSL .... this after spending 240M.

Now that we've done the bottom club... any stats for both coaches vs Juve ?

Massaro94

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Fuck Sarri :o

We aren't getting him. Grintuso, though inferior is growing...LET'S MOVE ON.
Grintuso has been getting advice from the LEGNEDARY :star:Carletto Ancelotti :star:
I cannot stress what an asset that is.

There's 0 point is crying over the unattainable. I am HAPPY with how Gattuso has responded after the dip we had after the Arsenal/Juve slaughter.

Hopefully we will hire Crespo and improve in our striking department....Get rid of Kalinic ffs (and maybe Silva too if we're getting a better player or a lot of cash)

and a proper LW and a CF and we're set....4th is attainable :thumbsup:

#FineAsWeAre :proud:

necromancer

Lo Stile di Pioli
Staff member
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Nesta, Maldini, Buffon, Rino*Pirlo*Clarence, Sheva, Totti, Ibra, Pippo, Giacomo, Carlo, Il Dottore
Massaro ofc, leaf is usually a reasonable guy

Yeah that's true. leaf just has blinkers on more often than not, massaro is just too post-2014 to understand what he's talking about.

leaf

Sack Pioli
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Because if you've watched Serie A football even a little bit, it's easy to make out the ones who just don't have the raw material to succeed in this league. I must have said this some 40 times already in this forum, but Andre Silva is just not talented enough to get away with his obviously limited intelligence while on the ball - one or the other quality is needed to succeed here (and in most top leagues, in EPL you can probably get away with physical excellence as well).

Romagnoli on the other hand has shown excellent maturity and tactical awareness in the past for his lapses to be forgiven earlier in the season.

It's really not rocket science.

Maybe you're on to something. However Gattuso himself contradicts this. Gattuso thinks that he's very talented.
Gattuso just wants more hard work from him (grinta).

I don't think Silva himself sees it yet but as Congo said, he's better off aspiring to be a Vieri than a Del Piero.

not saying he had a good season, he was off and on, however that doesn't justify the amount of hate for him every time he loses the ball or having an off game, freaking messi had an off season coming from injury, it is just a shame people have no loyalty for our players and can't pair with them in tough times.

Have you seen the things ppl write about Silva? :lol:

Mexes5

Milan Icon
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Nesta, Seedorf, Gattuso, Kaka, Inzaghi, Shevchenko, Mexes, Pato, Pazzini
What do you expect Gattuso to say, to come out and say he's terrible?

my god.

necromancer

Lo Stile di Pioli
Staff member
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maybe you're on to something. However Gattuso himself contradicts this. Gattuso thinks that he's very talented.
Gattuso just wants more hard work from him (grinta).

Gattuso is the manager of this team talking about his player to the media. Are you really naive enough to take what he says seriously?

Schedule