Official: Andrea Conti Thread

mleite

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Kaká, Montolivo, Romagnoli🌟, Suso, Bonaventura, Calhanoglu, Kessie, Cutrone, Paqueta, Bakayo
Conti’s visit to the US has confirmed that his knee ligaments were not torn but also showed that they were not fortified as expected. There is a possibility that he undergoes another surgery but that’s still uncertain [Sky]

:cry:

Shiby

Bandwagon hopper
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Weah, Albertini, Maldini, Nesta, Becks
Two huge injuries at his age...no way this turns out ok and that he can play on a constant, injury free, CL level from 25 -30. A worse situation than with Pato. Sad to see talent like this go to waste because of injuries.

Ofc I hope I am wrong. But I'd almost be willing to put my money on it.

mrki

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
maldini, pippo, boban
Why would it be over? Hes young, had no previous injuries. Just let him off for 6 months and we'll see.

mleite

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Kaká, Montolivo, Romagnoli🌟, Suso, Bonaventura, Calhanoglu, Kessie, Cutrone, Paqueta, Bakayo
:eek::cry::cry::cry:

Forza Andrea!

He will come back stronger!

:heart:

ibelongtomilan

Bohemian Rhapsody
Reaction score
Why would it be over? Hes young, had no previous injuries. Just let him off for 6 months and we'll see.

even pato prime is dead by this, conti level is not even close to pato, how can he regain his form, we should look for another solid RB asap

Ronin

Milansochist
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini, Nesta, Gattuso, Rui Costa, Albertini, Serginho, Seedorf, Redondo, Ibrahimovic, Ronaldinho
any updates on when he will be ready?

in about 2-3 months iirc

Even after that, I think it will take him quite some time to get back to the previous level. These injuries can really shake your confidence.

Polotelli

Milan Legend
SAPL Moderator
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maignan, Tomori, Kjaer, Theo, Bennacer, Leao, Giroud
hasn't played for a year

don't know what to expect now

Savo

Mike Danton.. Deadly Prey
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Kaka, Maldini, Nesta, Gattuso, Pirlo, Inzaghi, Ambrosini, Sheva, Seedorf, Silva, Totti
any updates on how he is doing fitness-wise these days?

agsgualdino

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
his 2 back to back injuries are definitely character building. please come back now

Mr. Milanista

Milanista since Birth
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini, Nesta, Zidane, Figo, Romagnoli
in about 2-3 months iirc

Even after that, I think it will take him quite some time to get back to the previous level. These injuries can really shake your confidence.

I thought he'd be back in september?

I cant wait to see him play and I hope the injuries doesnt do much to his perfomances in the future

Mr. Milanista

Milanista since Birth
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini, Nesta, Zidane, Figo, Romagnoli
Honestly cant wait to see him play. His style of play brings our game to another dimension

Congo Powers

⭐⭐
Reaction score
Fav. Players
B&G, RuiCosta, Pippo, Sheva, Stam, Kaka, Abbiati, Cassano, Mexes, TH19, RL10, KPB, 45, Krunic
he's ok to run?

odZTFq3.jpg

Az.

Se7en
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini,Shevchenko, Rui Costa, Gattuso, Pippo, Nesta, Ambrosini,Seedorf, Billy,Kaka,Beckham,Zlatan
Cut from the UEFA list, doesn't sound promising...but hopefully they are just cautious and not rushing him back.

patosheva

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Cut from the UEFA list, doesn't sound promising...but hopefully they are just cautious and not rushing him back.

for first part off competition it is apsolutly normal,he will start playing in 1.5 months so it will be almost novembar or decembar let him grow will 2019 and then play him.

Thenebra

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Should bring him back as easy as possible. A 3rd consecutive injury would kill anybody physiologically.

Sage

Phase 3
Staff member
Reaction score
cut from uefa list? that's idiotic unless they don't think he'll be match fit until december.

truant

sexy football fetishist
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini, Gullit, Van Basten, Rijkaard, Baggio, Nesta, Rui Costa, Kaka, R9, Dinho, TS33, Theo
CM

AC Milan's plan for Conti

04/09/2018, 12:45

The exclusion of Andrea Conti on the Europa League list has aroused curiosity among the Rossoneri fans.

However, there are no issues with the fullback's recovery. In fact, Milan don't want to force his return, given how important he is for the club. The recovery will proceed as planned without any hurry. In October, he should be able to return to full capacity.

CM is so weird. No sources for that article at all.

Donato

The Wise One
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Kaka', Maldini, Pippo, T.Silva, Ronaldinho, Shevchenko, Pirlo, Seedorf, Gattuso, Ibra, Nesta, Pato
Don’t mind that he isn’t included in the list, we need to be realistic with Conti. ACL generally take 12-18 months before you rediscover your true form, no need to risk the kid. Give him some game time late in Serie A games if we’re winning so we can try ease him back.

If we get him back to what he can produce we have another diamond in the team, a potential world class full back. I’d rather we took the cautious approach with him, short term pain (for us fans) for long term gain (for everyone).

tuccero9

Starting Eleven
Reaction score
Don’t mind that he isn’t included in the list, we need to be realistic with Conti. ACL generally take 12-18 months before you rediscover your true form, no need to risk the kid. Give him some game time late in Serie A games if we’re winning so we can try ease him back.

If we get him back to what he can produce we have another diamond in the team, a potential world class full back. I’d rather we took the cautious approach with him, short term pain (for us fans) for long term gain (for everyone).

:thumbsup: well said

Ronin

Milansochist
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini, Nesta, Gattuso, Rui Costa, Albertini, Serginho, Seedorf, Redondo, Ibrahimovic, Ronaldinho
I'm a bit worried about him. Some players never regain full confidence after having multiple injuries.

mleite

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Conti is back training outside, he’s coming back & he’s keeping his spirits up. We’ll bring him back slowly but he will come back!

❤️

Savo

Mike Danton.. Deadly Prey
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Kaka, Maldini, Nesta, Gattuso, Pirlo, Inzaghi, Ambrosini, Sheva, Seedorf, Silva, Totti

:star::star: