Reaction score
Fav. Players
Nesta, Maldini, Inzaghi, Gattuso, Diego Lopez
Bert2000's.jpg

BERT:D

Balo45

Milan Legend
Reaction score
From what we've seen so far, it seems like miha is testing him out as the release player in midfield. He almost always looks for the direct pass to the strikers. He has good long range passing but honestly I'd like a player like Monto to take over that role and let berto have a little more freedom to run off the strikers. He can beat a player or two and he's pretty fast for a centermid.

Something to consider with a player like berto though, is that he'll probably show his qaulity more as the season goes. He's feeling out his teammates still and has no chemistry yet, he doesn't know the movements yet of his fellow mids. As he gets more comfy, he'll take on more players and go for goal more often. I think he and bonaventura will work well together in tight spaces, something I'm excited to see. I'd say another 15 goal/assist combo would be more than adequate.

necromancer

Lo Stile di Pioli
Staff member
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Nesta, Maldini, Buffon, Rino*Pirlo*Clarence, Sheva, Totti, Ibra, Pippo, Giacomo, Carlo, Il Dottore
That was his role last year too. He's very good at that. Montolivo is not.

Congo Powers

⭐⭐
Reaction score
Fav. Players
B&G, RuiCosta, Pippo, Sheva, Stam, Kaka, Abbiati, Cassano, Mexes, TH19, RL10, KPB, 45, Krunic
....breaking news....

bertolacci looks just like poncho from predator (my sig video)

tumblr_lbnkuhZlkQ1qedl16o1_500.png

Raz

Milan Legend
Reaction score
I think he looks like Michael Corleone.
11038929_887749104594506_2240663327140046750_n.jpg

latest

Last edited:

Ronin

Milansochist
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini, Nesta, Gattuso, Rui Costa, Albertini, Serginho, Seedorf, Redondo, Ibrahimovic, Ronaldinho

Neo'82

Always On Point
Reaction score
Cost us the game(was awful) only 10 levels below Valero...

Danilo JBG

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
He can be much better than this, but it's hard being a solid b2b when De Jong is anchoring instead of a proper playmaker.

Btw, I think both him and De Jong could be better with proper teammates in midfield. Berto would be much better with a player closer to a regista (even Montolivo, even though the guy is nowhere near popuplar here the says), and De Jong would also be much better if we had more technical and creative CM's ahead of him.

I think the issue with our midfield is not only quality, but it is poorly built as well. Players styles are not complementary.

AC Kid

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Kaka'<3, Pato, Romagnoli, Gigio, Marco Asensio, Andre Silva

Qaas

Vi må tage det som det kommer
Reaction score
Fav. Players
KAKA, Maldini, Nesta, Dida, Inzaghi, Sheva, TSilva, R9, Raul, Casillas, Schmeichel, Messi, Zlatan
Stop the hate it is only his first match.
Imo he performs better at lcm, from what i have seen in those 45 mins he played against t bayern in pre-season.

Moggster

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Robben, Zidane, Ibra, Nesta, Ronaldinho
I hope it was just first time jitters because that was really bad. I wasn't sold on this signing at all, I hope I'm wrong however.

vidarth

Ibra Supremacy
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Sheva, Ibrahimovic, Kaka, Nesta, Maldini, Gattuso, Seedorf, Ronaldinho
This was literally one of the worst halves of football ever...this guy literally fucked up everything he tried to do...

if nocerino played like a 500k signing...berto played like a 100k signing...even being invisible is better than this. 20 million :fp:

i would be glad if he proves us wrong and does something in the second half but fuck it...just dont see this happening.

Panache

Milan Icon
Reaction score

This week's excuse: Stop the hate it is only his first home match

End of this season excuse: Stop the hate it is only his first season with us.

End of next season excuse: Stop the hate it is only his first season with new coach Brocchi.

LemonCookies

Milan Legend
Reaction score
I thought he tried his best. He got caught out by and large because he didn't want to play it wide, as is modern Meelan's #1 tactical approach, which I can't fault him for because it seemed he was actually trying to be creative (and succeeded a few times.) We also completely ignored Suso, who should have shared Bert's workload, but alas.

voom

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Better if Galiani bought Van Ginkel

A Wild Homosexual

*Rejuvenation*
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Baresi - Maldini - Nesta - Jessica Alba
The guy is AM .. am not saying he will shine , thats up to him.
20mil deserve that he is tried in his best podition.

Mario

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Play him LCM and give him more freedom and you'll see the results. he can't play on the right

yagami7gnr

Milan Legend
Reaction score
The guy is AM .. am not saying he will shine , thats up to him.
20mil deserve that he is tried in his best podition.

The question is did he reach his ceiling or not. I think he already has however I hope he did not.

Qaas

Vi må tage det som det kommer
Reaction score
Fav. Players
KAKA, Maldini, Nesta, Dida, Inzaghi, Sheva, TSilva, R9, Raul, Casillas, Schmeichel, Messi, Zlatan
Imo he performs better at lcm, from what i have seen in those 45 mins he played against t bayern in pre-season.

This week's excuse: Stop the hate it is only his first home match

End of this season excuse: Stop the hate it is only his first season with us.

End of next season excuse: Stop the hate it is only his first season with new coach Brocchi.

Well even Miha agrees

"He's better on the left, but in midfield we have almost all players who play better on the left. We have to try to adapt."

so wait til he gets few games at lcm before you write him off

sushanmilano

Nostalgia....
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini, Sheva, Nesta, Pirlo, Thiago, Zlatan, Iniesta, Laudrup, El Shaarawy, Seedorf, Batigol
yeah he has no fucking idea how to play rcm . looks like a downright amateur footballer. its a waste of money if we dont find someone to play on the right

Montolivo

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Zlatan, Montolivo, Honda, Pazzini, Abate, De Sciglio, Mexes, Ambrosini, Nesta, Pato, Ronaldinho
Still think we gotta give him some time guys. You are jumping the gun a bit too much, just chill out. He is a good player all in all, he needs to adapt.

I agree he's been bad, but you can't look at it black and white. He needs time. Stop this BS with bringing up price tags and saying get a new midfielder. Please, have some patience.

dman32

Milan 4 Ever
Reaction score
still, he got time to improve....he plays good with smart/technical players like Honda and jack

Schedule