AC Milan Tickets & Travel Information

mocha N eco

Primavera
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini, Nesta, Pirlo, Totti, Kaka, Essien, Gattuso, Zidane, De Rossi, Pippo, Drogba, Buffon, Cesc
Jivara said:
so it would be impossible for me to find tickets if I go on friday?

even in the more expensive stands?

I'm currently in Milano for a few months. Went to an Intesa SanPaolo branch yesterday morning at 10. The last few tickets got sold out to the person a bit ahead of me in the line. I asked for any ticket, any price, but the lady said no, everything's sold out.

The Cuore Rossonero cardholders had a really good deal...

Jivara

Vero Milanista
Reaction score
mocha N eco said:
I'm currently in Milano for a few months. Went to an Intesa SanPaolo branch yesterday morning at 10. The last few tickets got sold out to the person a bit ahead of me in the line. I asked for any ticket, any price, but the lady said no, everything's sold out.

The Cuore Rossonero cardholders had a really good deal...
This is deeply disturbing, its good to fill up the stadium, buts always going to be the same people watching the games (the big ones that leave a bigger effect on you), how are you going to make a bigger fan base if those who dont live in milan cannot find tickets to the biggest games?

:mad: :mad: :mad:

PS- how do you apply for this Cuore Rossonero card?

Jasper

Maldini tier
Reaction score
Fav. Players
3; Marat Safin; Tiziano Crudeli; 2Pac; Christian Bale; Martin M??rsepp; Balotelli.
Jivara said:
how are you going to make a bigger fan base if those who dont live in milan cannot find tickets to the biggest games?
Asian tours. Haven't you heard 80/20 rule? 20 percent of consumers make 80 percent of turnover and the opposite. Giving the locals some sort of advantage is totally understandable though it's tough luck for us. But isn't Coure Rossonero available for us too? I know Barca card is available for all around the world. At least I know Estonian who had it one year. Of course there was a fee too. About the amount of a crispy priced ticket from the black market touts.

radioactivenerd

Gol de Pablitooooo
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini, Batistuta, Crespo, Aimar, Roberto Carlos, Totti, Ayala, Rui Costa, Nesta, BARAJA
deepa_316 said:
You have to embark on a quest to find the Magic Lamp
I dont think ive met someone as helpful as you.

deepa_316

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Papa Slivio
I dont think ive met someone as helpful as you.

i was jus takin the piss out him cos i aksed the same question on the last page and that was his reply.

i would like to know about this card also, but i have my derby tix so im not so bothered jus now.

Claudia

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini, Inzaghi, Nesta, Gattuso, Kaka, Rui Costa, Totti
how do you apply for this Cuore Rossonero card?

You have to go to Banca Intesa and ask for it, show id card or passport and sign...It's free if you ask it together with a ticket...(otherwise it costs 10 euro) and it will last for 10 years.

PUPO

Stiamo tornando
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Seedorf, Pippo, Totti, R80, Messi, Sheva
Correct Claudia, the only trouble is that it must be ordered in person and takes 7-10 to get printed and sent back to the branch where you then need to collect it (they don't send it anywhere) in person or delegate someone to do it for you...... how complicated for people who live abroad....

mocha N eco

Primavera
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini, Nesta, Pirlo, Totti, Kaka, Essien, Gattuso, Zidane, De Rossi, Pippo, Drogba, Buffon, Cesc
Jivara said:
This is deeply disturbing, its good to fill up the stadium, buts always going to be the same people watching the games (the big ones that leave a bigger effect on you), how are you going to make a bigger fan base if those who dont live in milan cannot find tickets to the biggest games?

:mad: :mad: :mad:

PS- how do you apply for this Cuore Rossonero card?

As far as I know, anyone can get it. Its free with any match ticket. Unfortunately for me, I got this info two days after I purchased my tickets for the Lazio match :head:

deepa_316

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Papa Slivio
which seatin is better, sittin in the 3rd red ring or 1st blue ring??

horsovski

Starting Eleven
Reaction score
Anyone know how green seats 1 are , i got tickets for that but it sucks since its under inter fans

mocha N eco

Primavera
Reaction score
Fav. Players
From 1st blue ring, u are nearer to the field, but blue is behind the goal. So you dont get a panoramic view of the proceedings.

3rd rosso is further away from the field but has the full view of the field...

Green is also behind the goal, and under the Inter fans...

But seriously, its a derby, who cares where the seats are..

SantaFe

Macrocosmic voyager
Reaction score
deepa_316 said:
got my tix. my 1st milan game in san siro and its the milan derby cant get any better than that. roll on sunday!
FORZA MILAN!!!

fantastic.
i hope milan gives you present with winning by lots of goals :)

Reaction score
Hey Folks,

I will be in town For the 19/10/2008 - AC Milan v Sampdoria

Need some advise on where to purchase tickets. We are coming from Canada and landing in Milan on Oct. 18th

Any suggestions with buying online or once we arrive?

Reaction score
I've got the same problem.

Will be in Milan from friday 19/12/2008 till 22/12/2008 and want to see the match against udinese on sunday 21/12/2008.

I thought that I could buy tickets on friday when I arrive in Milan at San Siro but a friend told me that I need a Carta del Tifoso for that. Is that true and is it really nearly impossible to buy a ticket without this card? He says I can only buy a ticket on matchday ..

Last edited:
Reaction score
well at least i am not the only one in the boat ;)

Common folks, help us out and give us some advice on how/where/when to get these tickets?

Maybe purchase now, pickup on event-date? or something like that?

Claudia

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Buy them on matchday at the stadium..Just show your ID card or passport.

Reaction score
thx :D

I contacted the hotel I'm living in for the time and they told me they can arrange tickets for the match!

maybe you can try it that way too

Reaction score
Claudia said:
Buy them on matchday at the stadium..Just show your ID card or passport.

Does it matter if I have a Canadian passport? I have either a Canadian or Ukrainian ;)

Are these matches ever sold out? or am I assured seats?

Claudia

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
Fav. Players
No, it doesn't matter..

These matches are never sold out, don't worry ;)

Reaction score
Claudia said:
No, it doesn't matter..

These matches are never sold out, don't worry ;)

Alright sweet, I just was a bit paranoid, cause a few years back I was in Rome and found out that Coppa Italia was being played (Inter - Roma 2005 i think), anyway I got grabbed by some crooks (Carabinieri) when I was trying to buy a ticket from scalper and they tried to fine me 250+ euros....I had to threaten to call the embassy and all this crap before I was allowed to go free lol...never got to see the match though, but my bro did cause he got inside the stadium before the cops got me lol.

This time, I actually want to get INTO the stadium lol

Mr Fella

Beginner
Reaction score
Portsmouth v Milan- I need tickets!

Hey guys and girls!
I know its a bit early, but I need to know if anyone can tell me where to get tickets.

I've lived in England for years but have only ever watched Milan in Italy. I want to go to this game cos its only a couple of hours drive from where i live. Only thing is i don't want to sit with the Pompey fans. Where can i buy a ticket for the away supporters. I have already tried milan.com, i might be trying a bit early but im desperate not to miss this match. If anyone's got any ideas that would be great!

Nice one :D

Jasper

Maldini tier
Reaction score
Fav. Players
3; Marat Safin; Tiziano Crudeli; 2Pac; Christian Bale; Martin M??rsepp; Balotelli.
Mr Fella said:
Hey guys and girls!
I know its a bit early, but I need to know if anyone can tell me where to get tickets.

I've lived in England for years but have only ever watched Milan in Italy. I want to go to this game cos its only a couple of hours drive from where i live. Only thing is i don't want to sit with the Pompey fans. Where can i buy a ticket for the away supporters. I have already tried milan.com, i might be trying a bit early but im desperate not to miss this match. If anyone's got any ideas that would be great!

Nice one :D

TICKET INFORMATION: AC MILAN & HEERENVEEN

Tickets for Pompey’s UEFA Cup clash with Italian giants AC Milan go on sale to season ticket holders from Tuesday, October 14.

They will have until October 25 to claim their regular seat, before tickets go on sale to members from Monday, October 27.

Subject to availability, tickets go on general sale from Monday, November 3.

The Blues face AC Milan at Fratton Park on Thursday, November 27 (kick-off 8.05pm), before Dutch side Heerenveen visit on Wednesday, December 17 (kick-off 7.45pm).

Supporters must purchase tickets for both matches. To watch both games costs just £40 for adults, £20 for seniors and £10 for juniors.

Tickets can be bought in person at the club’s ticket office in Rodney Road (Monday-Friday 9.30am-5.30pm) or via Ticketmaster on 0844 847 1898 (option one, between 10am-6pm). Only one ticket can be bought per season ticket holder/member.

Season ticket holders and members will have the game loaded onto their season/member cards when they have made their payment.

Hospitality packages for these games are also available. A package for both the AC Milan game and the Heerenveen game costs £525 in the Montgomery Lounge, £375 in the Chimes Lounge and £250 in the Victory Lounge.

Sports Bar and Executive Seat packages for both games are also available, priced £175 (all prices are inclusive of VAT).

These two matches are being sold as one package. Individual match packages are not available.

Hospitality packages will be offered to seasonal hospitality members first. They will then go on general sale from Wednesday, October 15.

To book a package or for more information, please call our sales team on (023) 9277 8522.

http://www.portsmouthfc.co.uk/index.php?cms_id=78&qs_articleid=1638&qs_media=html

So as always the first thing to do is to look on the host homepage. Sadly tickets occur to be sold in packages to Milan and Heerenveen games though it's relatively cheep. The buzz around Milan's visit seems the availability will be pretty difficult so I'd advise you to bomb the telephone number from the mourning of November the 3-rd since most of the stadium will already be filled with members and season-ticket holders who have an advantage for purchasing the tickets.

Thread closed. Soon to be merged with ticket thread!

Quinni 17

Gold Tie Hero
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini, Baresi, Rino, Pippo, Sheva, Pato.
Yo this is pretty lazy and stupid of me but does anybody know how I can get Portsmouth v. Milan tickets I think the game is 27th November I live in the UK and I aint sure if they are on sale yet. Has anyone got an idea about when and where they are on sale. Thanks again peeps and sorry for the stupidity. :D hahahahha

Jasper

Maldini tier
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Merged Mr.Fella thread here.

Kalac#16

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Quinni 17 said:
Yo this is pretty lazy and stupid of me but does anybody know how I can get Portsmouth v. Milan tickets I think the game is 27th November I live in the UK and I aint sure if they are on sale yet. Has anyone got an idea about when and where they are on sale. Thanks again peeps and sorry for the stupidity. :D hahahahha
Here:
Jasper said:
TICKET INFORMATION: AC MILAN & HEERENVEEN

Subject to availability, tickets go on general sale from Monday, November 3.

Tickets can be bought in person at the club’s ticket office in Rodney Road (Monday-Friday 9.30am-5.30pm) or via Ticketmaster on 0844 847 1898 (option one, between 10am-6pm). Only one ticket can be bought per season ticket holder/member.

Season ticket holders and members will have the game loaded onto their season/member cards when they have made their payment.

To book a package or for more information, please call our sales team on (023) 9277 8522.

http://www.portsmouthfc.co.uk/index.php?cms_id=78&qs_articleid=1638&qs_media=html
I'd go too if it weren't 5 hours away from me, i'd make more of an effort to get the tickets had it been at the San Siro. It'd probably only cost slightly more too.

Pointless fact about Portsmouth:
Fratton Park is an anagram of Not 'Arff Krap :D

Quinni 17

Gold Tie Hero
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini, Baresi, Rino, Pippo, Sheva, Pato.
I know 5 hours away from me 2 but nothing is standing in my way. I owe you thanks alot Kalac 16 :D

malcher

Beginner
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini, Bierhoff, Klinsmann, Boruc
Hi guys!
I am planning to watch Milan - Napoli match.
Of course I would like to take some photos so I have a question: what objects are allowed to be brought inside the stadium during the match? I am thinking about cell phone, digital camera and a backpack. I found the list of prohibited items on acmilan.com and they are not there but since it will be my first Milan live expereince I am curious :)

M

MassterMark

i will maybe go watch inter-milan game with 3 friends, 2for milan & 2for inter ;)

peters

Starting Eleven
Reaction score
MassterMark said:
i will maybe go watch inter-milan game with 3 friends, 2for milan & 2for inter ;)
u might consider opening the doors beside unfastened interistas while on highway to milano if you feel like it. Or maybe wait for the return trip, since you're gonna miss on shoving it up to them after milan wins.

Schedule