The Non-Milan Transfer Market

crazy4milan

Exotic Stevie G
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini,Weah,Nesta,Dida
93675962.jpg

(why am I in this thread)

To post that. And cause you're interested in seeing what's the new flavour of the month for the rumous...either that or for the fun of reading people "omg RM, Barcelona, ManUtd, ManCity want him, why don't we spend 50 mil on Banega?!" or "omg why are we getting Banega for 10 mil, neither RM, Barcelona, ManUtd, ManCity want him".

acmilan4ever

Fan of the Sheva's
Staff member
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Associazione Calcio Milan
Valencia, eyes on Dede: the new Thiago Silva

Valencia is monitoring the situation with regard to the talent of Vasco da Gama Dede (23). The central defender has been likened to the AC Milan stopper Thiago Silva.

Naples, eyes a talented Spaniard

Naples looks to the future and it is directed abroad. According to rumors coming directly from Spain, the club would Neapolitan monitoring carefully the situation of the Celta Vigo midfielder Hugo Mallo. The boy, only twenty years old, is already identified as one of the major promises of Spanish football, so much that he wanted to bring Atletico Madrid at the Vicente Calderon in the summer already.

It remains to be seen whether the club competition of De Laurentiis can change the cards on the table.

Rubin Kazan, big offer to Negredo

Rubin Kazan would be ready to defeat any kind of competition, including the Italian clubs, to take home Alvaro Negredo. Sevilla striker was offered a big contract for 4 million euros per season.

Last edited:

Curupira

Milan Legend
Reaction score
werent we linked to Dede at one point? Or was it the old one in Dortmund? Any Brazilian posters can tell us something about the "next Thiago Silva"

Senatore_M84

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Clarence Clyde Seedorf
Jovetic will likely be gone by summer. Most likely Chelsea, but every big club is sniffing.

Fuck you Digao
Fuck you Bosco Leite
Fuck you Kaka

and the biggest fuck you to Galliani. Disregarding your scouts, savicevic who had brokered a deal for you, to sign Kaka's brother to appease his dad and him. 'Gold Tie' my ass

Reaction score
Fav. Players
Junior & Messias
Galliani really has messed some stuff up too...

Hamsik, Jovetic, Zidane, World Class Striker 2006 and etc. but no, we got Emerson, some french dude and Oliveira.... :fp: Don't even know there name.

Senatore_M84

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Clarence Clyde Seedorf
Galliani really has messed some stuff up too...

Galliani breaks cardinal sin of doing business. He gets way too personal and too close to players. EXCESSIVE nepotism.

A manager, president, should never do that. Clouts your judgement

Reaction score
Fav. Players
Junior & Messias
Galliani breaks cardinal sin of doing business. He gets way too personal and too close to players. EXCESSIVE nepotism.

Sadly, that's true... Need to be more professional in with.

Ashish

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
R.I.P. Papa Berlu, G, R9, Nesta, Rui, Maldini, Gattuso, Robert Wieckiewicz, Brendan Gleeson

Have its advantages also, i am not a business man but nepotism is that keeps milan special, and no mutiny in milan team

EDIt : being a bitch

Last edited:

Ashish

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
R.I.P. Papa Berlu, G, R9, Nesta, Rui, Maldini, Gattuso, Robert Wieckiewicz, Brendan Gleeson
I am sorry i should fight fair but sometimes its just out of question. Fuck it I am not sorry for the post problem it orginates from the information you post on the forum as you trust people over here.

Fuck internet, its just a game

Mr. Milanista

Milanista since Birth
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini, Nesta, Zidane, Figo, Romagnoli
I saw Senatore writing somewhere Braida suggested Suarez to Galliani and he said no. I cant belive it! :mad:

We could have had Zidane, Jovetic, Pastore, Ganso for 100 k €, SUAREZ.

My nerves...

Senatore_M84

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Clarence Clyde Seedorf
Have its advantages also, i am not a business man but nepotism is that keeps milan special, and no mutiny in milan team

EDIt : being a bitch

I am sorry i should fight fair but sometimes its just out of question. Fuck it I am not sorry for the post problem it orginates from the information you post on the forum as you trust people over here.

Fuck internet, its just a game

I agree with you, it's not black and white. I feel galliani goes too much in one direction..

That said... you saw moneyball (documenting my team :proud:... i was actually at game where they won 19th straight game among many others that year)... amazing book btw, some really interesting stuff movie left out...

But if anything, Billy Beane (A's equivilent of Galliani) skews too much otherway and while in movie it worked, in recently history there have been a few examples of him quitting on players too early and it costing us as they star elsewhere.

So I mean you can have it both ways.

Eitherway, i have a problem with lack of trust we have in our scouts. So many players over last 5 years alone milan could have attained in the 7 to 10 mil range who we passed on, and now worth 25+ but their have been consistent purchases of players who cost a bit more with less upside or cost same with no upside (guys i like like zambrotta for ex... cmon he was 31, was it really smart?)

No one gets it 100% right, and in general Galliani does great things, but i wish he put more faith in scouting.

Congo Powers

⭐⭐
Reaction score
Fav. Players
B&G, RuiCosta, Pippo, Sheva, Stam, Kaka, Abbiati, Cassano, Mexes, TH19, RL10, KPB, 45, Krunic
I saw Senatore writing somewhere Braida suggested Suarez to Galliani and he said no. I cant belive it! :mad:

My nerves...

every club in europe can say the exact same thing

sanzen

Banned
Reaction score
letting pastore leave italy was sad, but if jovetic goes it will be even more :fp:

Sven

Super Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score

From where it comes this Ganso for 100K stuff? It's hardly true.

every club in europe can say the exact same thing

Every big club in the World can say it. They pass on opportunities to buy players everyday, specially youth players. There's only space for very few. Eventually some of those will shine elsewhere.

Senatore_M84

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Clarence Clyde Seedorf
Every big club in the World can say it. They pass on opportunities to buy players everyday, specially youth players. There's only space for very few. Eventually some of those will shine elsewhere.

true, but a select few mentioned... hernanes, pastore, jovetic. These were not your cardaccio, vuidez signings. These were players highly regarded at a certain level who braida (or chief scout) was highly interested in. They were not cheap players they were 7-12 mil. They were covetted, but milan did have edge on all.

Yet management doesn't listen to him. Last time they did was Kaka or Thiago? Those panned out. IMO Milan should make more pursuit on these players proven a tier below, young, talented than constant 'campione' hunt.

Sven

Super Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
true, but a select few mentioned... hernanes, pastore, jovetic. These were not your cardaccio, vuidez signings. These were players highly regarded at a certain level who braida (or chief scout) was highly interested in. They were not cheap players they were 7-12 mil. They were covetted, but milan did have edge on all.

Yet management doesn't listen to him. Last time they did was Kaka or Thiago? Those panned out. IMO Milan should make more pursuit on these players proven a tier below, young, talented than constant 'campione' hunt.

I suspect it comes from above. Remember Marina bitching about deficit and the money lost in Ricardo Goaliveira deal? I think they're not giving much space for taking risks on this deals anymore and prefering 1) Champions 2) free trasnfer / low cost opportunity for good players.

Silva was a bet, but a defender was a to top priority at the time. Huntelaar also top priority and arrived in the middle of Ultras riot's, Zambrotta was more of a Campione... Ibra, and Robinho not very risk and Ronaldinho was profitable.
Pato being a slightly different case, but still the plan was to build a star of him.

Eventough those player like Hernanes, Suárez... can be re-sold, there's still the risky they value drops a lot, kinda like Oliveira. So, if the chance to sign a cheaper and less risk deal like Nocerino, Urby, van Bommel, they will prefer the second option, trying to use young players as part of the fee and so on.

Though El Shaarawy is a player they invested a lot in. Maybe in part due to good relations with Preziosi but still...

Edit: They don't want to pay 12 M or so for a player unless their teeth are perfect - Cissokho saga was very told.

Last edited:

acmilan4ever

Fan of the Sheva's
Staff member
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Big Italian crazy for Shaqiri

The big Italian do you continue to chase the tag-born playmaker Helvetic Kosovo, Xherdan Shaqiri, currently under contract with Basel. According to leaks from Switzerland, the young playmaker could be acaquistato by an Italian company between Juventus, Lazio, Rome and Naples., With the latter rising after the glories of the Champions League. Starting point for negotiation, 10 million euros.

Ajax, Van der Wiel courted by Chelsea and Bayern

The Ajax right-back Gregory van der Wiel (23) is an appetite by top European clubs. Chelsea and Bayern Munich are in fact reported back on the trail of Dutch.

Jovetic, Abramovich is preparing a new assault

As reported this morning by the British tabloid The Guardian, Roman Abramovich , owner of Chelesea, would be ready to return to the office for Stevan Jovetic . The Russian magnate is in fact long been a big fan of Montenegro player, in the summer had already tried to him from Fiorentina.

acmilan4ever

Fan of the Sheva's
Staff member
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Why is Shaqiri suspended?

Last season in the EL, he got a red for Basel against Spartak Moscow in the first leg of their tie. He was to miss 3 matches because of it. He missed the second leg and 2 matches now in the group-stage. He will be back for the next game vs Benfica which is very crucial for them.

acmilan4ever

Fan of the Sheva's
Staff member
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Mirror Football - Chelsea are weighing up a £20million January bid for Real Madrid’s Sami Khedira after his *relationship with Jose Mourinho turned sour. Former Blues manager Mourinho blamed the Germany midfielder for getting himself sent off in Real's shock defeat to Levante earlier this month. Bayern Munich and AC Milan are also monitoring Khedira’s situation but with Chelsea perhaps needing a proven midfield holder amid doubts over Michael Essien’s recovery from this third long-term knee ligament injury, they could hold the whip hand.

Khedira would not be eligible for the knockout stage of the Champions League if he did join Chelsea in January.

But that situation did not prevent Blues owner Roman Abramovich sanctioning the £25million signing of Brazilian defender David Luiz from Benfica in the last winter window.

http://www.mirrorfootball.co.uk/tra...r-in-January-article806042.html#ixzz1ZNiq0xR4

Manchester City line up Robin van Persie to replace Carlos Tevez
• Robin van Persie a target for Roberto Mancini
• Manchester City manager lays down law to players

http://www.guardian.co.uk/football/2011/sep/29/robin-van-persie-carlos-tevez-manchester-city

Naraku

Milan Icon
Reaction score
haha surely Van Persie won't follow Nasri? No way ,that would pretty much GUT Arsenal to lose Van Persie, Nasri and Cesc, actually I'd quite like that to happen to them!

acmilan4ever

Fan of the Sheva's
Staff member
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Leo still keen on adding Serie A flavor to his P$G?

PSG, New attempt for Balzaretti

Currently on a deal with Palermo until June 2013, Italian international left backwing Federico Balzaretti (29) is still on Paris Saint-Germain team manager Leonardo's target, and another attempt for signing him will be made in January.

NAPOLI, French rumours on Hamsik

Already tracked by AC Milan, Chelsea, Manchester United and Manchester City, Slovakian international offensive midfielder Marek Hamsik (24), currently on a deal with Napoli until June 2015, has been targeted by Paris Saint-Germain. His ownership is estimated around 32 million euros.

AS ROMA, Chance for Isla

Interviewed by ForzaRoma.info, Leo Rodriguez, agent of Chilean international midfielder and right backwing Mauricio Isla (23), currently on a deal with Udinese until June 2015, admitted his client might join AS Roma in the future, but surely not before the end of current season.

LIVERPOOL & AS ROMA, Duel for Lucas

Currently on a deal with São Paulo until December 2015, Brazilian international offensive midfielder Lucas Rodrigues Moura da Silva (19) is now a primary target for both Liverpool and AS Roma, which are about to battle for signing him during 2012 summer transfer market session.

acmilan4ever

Fan of the Sheva's
Staff member
Reaction score
Fav. Players
[Some bad renewal news]

Roma, De Rossi one step closer to renewal

According to today's edition Leggo, Daniele De Rossi (28) and Rome would be the next renewal of the contract. The player would have leaked that the agreement in principle was reached after the arrival in Rome of Di Benedetto. A five-year, five million plus bonus tied to net wins and attendance, and the signing could come next week, coming back from engagement with the national team.

CHELSEA, Bosingwa close to renewal, Goodbye Italy

Juventus, Milan and Rome, as well as Malaga, will probably say goodbye to the Chelsea right-back Jose Bosingwa. The player, according to reports gathered by the British press, he will renew soon with the 'Blues'. The defensive side, after being relegated to the margins by Carlo Ancelotti, is back in vogue with compatriot Andre Villas Boas on the bench. For the Portuguese first an extension until June 2015.

ARSENAL, Wenger renews interest in Lyon's Gourcuff

The French midfielder Yoann Gourcuff, is a target market for Arsenal in January. The French player, the former AC Milan and is currently at Lyon, the technician really like Arsene Wenger confirmed to the microphones to Cheh Telefoot his renewed interest in trans for talent. "When a player has so much talent you can not turn a blind eye - said Wenger - It 's always tempting for a coach to have a player like Gourcuff." Under contract until 2014, the playmaker is estimated about 20 million.

FIORENTINA, Also Zenit on Joveric

According to Life Sports, in addition to Chelsea, Zenit St. Petersburg are keen on Fiorentina 22 year old forward Stevan Jovetic.

MAN. CITY, Also Anzhi on Tevez

According to the Daily Mail, Anzhi Makhachkala are ready to join the auction for Manchester City 27 year old forward Carlos Tevez

PSG, Keen on Radu

According to Pro Sport, Paris Saint-Gernain have joined Barcelona and Real Madrid in the auction for Lazio center back Stefan Radu.

Last edited:

acmilan4ever

Fan of the Sheva's
Staff member
Reaction score
Fav. Players
NAPLES, the speed of Armero teases to reinforce the left wing

Udinese continued to churn out talent, therefore there are clubs interested in the "jewels" Bianconeri. In particular, the Naples is trying to insist with the Friuli after the purchase of Gokhan Inler. Not only Benatia has come under fire of the company's President De Laurentis, Napoli now courting the exterior Pablo Armero, born in 1986 could play an effective role on the left portion of each field.

FIORENTINA, Palombo favorite post-Montolivo

A strong and charismatic midfielder, here is what features should be the player of the ds Firoentina, Pantaleo Corvino, hoping to engage the re-opening of the winter market to address the possible departure of Riccardo Montolivo. Angelo Palombo, Sampdoria captain, would be the best shot possible in the present and future key to the company purple, is the first choice.

laxman

Cult of Shevchenko
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Shevchenko, Zidane, Pirlo, Kaka, Inzaghi, Cafu, Messi, Xavi, Serginho
ITALY/ GENOA, Bebeto might join

Young Senegalese striker Bara Mamadou Ndiaye, better known as Bebeto (19), who's been able to score two goals during last week friendly match against Inter, might leave Lugano for joining Genoa after the end of current season. The two clubs belong to the same owner, Enrico Preziosi.:eek:

acmilan4ever

Fan of the Sheva's
Staff member
Reaction score
Fav. Players
The two clubs belong to the same owner, Enrico Preziosi.:eek:

Even Udinese owner, Pozzo, owns two clubs. Few years back he bought Granada and last season they gained promotion through a playoff, both his teams play in the top flight now :tongue:

laxman

Cult of Shevchenko
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Shevchenko, Zidane, Pirlo, Kaka, Inzaghi, Cafu, Messi, Xavi, Serginho
Even Udinese owner, Pozzo, owns two clubs. Few years back he bought Granada and last season they gained promotion through a playoff, both his teams play in the top flight now :tongue:

Preziozi also seems to own half of Milan's youth setup :thumbsdown:

Schedule