Adrian Centurion

jammin

pour l'éternité
Reaction score
no, centurion is the officer. 1 person, who commands the unit
Ohhhhhhh shiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiit!!! Are you telling me, that this dude commands 60-100 MOTHERFUCKING ROMANS??? :eek:

Instant captain material. :thumbsup:

Raz

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Looks like a decent player but I wouldn't gamble 9 million on him. If they're ready to spend that kind of money, Cirigliano would be a better fit right now. Player of the same mould as Veratti at a slightly lower cost. But in terms of quality and potential I think they are on equal terms. Plus he could come right away because he has an Italian passport and speaks Italian.

Rino

Starting Eleven
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Gattuso, Kaka, Maldini, Sheva, Cutrone, Romagnoli
Why don't we go for Adryan if we want to buy a talented brasilian AM? Adryan is one of the biggest brasilian talents and has a clausule for 1m in his contract (according to FM :cool:)

Moggster

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Robben, Zidane, Ibra, Nesta, Ronaldinho
DAMN he's ugly, looks like a fucking ******, Muntari is downright handsome by comparison.

No to him.

fear the devil

Beginner
Reaction score
Y does this kid keep getting fouled and no one gives a shit, not even the ref.

is he that good or is he faking it ??

Reaction score
Fav. Players
Junior & Messias
Yeah, what's the deal with Adryan from Flamengo these days?

Only a hype machine or?

AndreiX

AC Milan Icon
Reaction score
Fav. Players
sometimes
*~THUG LIFE~*
281560_122669831156612_100002407888209_173348_2596940_n.jpg

Centurion.jpg

he looks so intelligent !

Congo Powers

⭐⭐
Reaction score
Fav. Players
B&G, RuiCosta, Pippo, Sheva, Stam, Kaka, Abbiati, Cassano, Mexes, TH19, RL10, KPB, 45, Krunic
He looks like he'd get jailed for rape. Yet, we'd prolly still pay his wages, knowing how we do things, now.

wow..what a tasteless post you've managed to create.

joyrider

Il Moderati
Staff member
Reaction score
"Adrian Ricardo Centurion? The Milan of the future will be young, so let us see what happens."

:thumbsup:

Albertini

Milan Legend
Reaction score
i used to live in argentina and still follow the football quite closely. centurion is one of the rising stars in argentina, there are many top clubs looking at him and it would be a very big coup for milan make no mistake about that. the guy is supposed to be the next great winger along the lines of aguero, di maria and lavezzi and its not without merit because he does have a lot of talent. whenever i watch racing play the commentators constantly talk about him and every slightest touch is scrutinized to death. the issue tho is that every season there seems to be hype about a youngster, especially when they're wingers and this doesn't necessarily materialize into a world class player, reference paulo dybala and ricky alvarez. still there's never a guarantee and its the clubs that occasionally take a gamble that end up picking up gems every now and then. thats why benfica got witzel and we didn't. im undecided on centurion but i don't think anyones decided on him yet cos he's so young and hasn't been around really long thats why nobody has bought him.

the real reason why im worried about him, and i know this is going to sound completely prejudice, is that the guy is a proper rough slum kid. i doubt hes had much schooling and listening to the guy talk in interviews he generally doesn't seem very intelligent. i sincerely thing in cases like tevez and robinho and even as far back as adriano and maradonna it always casts doubt over the mental stability of the player and if he will be able to adapt going from an impoverished upbringing to living in milan on 25k euros a week. i think even i might struggle and i didn't grow up in a slum. before anyone slams me i know you don't need to have private education to kick a ball around a field but when you start a thread about a 20 year old hardly anyone has seen play of course its all going to be all speculation.

His nickname in argentina is wachiturro, which is basically this gay little fad which appeared in argentina a few years ago. it involves mostly chavs and slum kids who dress up like clows in bright clothes and listen to cumbia and generally act gay, google it. Again i know that this has nothing to do whatsoever with his football ability or what he could bring to our club but it does give you some indication of where his mind is at. Finally, what kind of person with a serious ambition of becoming a pro footballer would be photographer holding a real pistol and trying to look gangsta. i think someone posted it earlier in the thread. really i wish ricardo all the best but he's the definition of a gamble especially at 9m.

Last edited:

Congo Powers

⭐⭐
Reaction score
Fav. Players
B&G, RuiCosta, Pippo, Sheva, Stam, Kaka, Abbiati, Cassano, Mexes, TH19, RL10, KPB, 45, Krunic
:lol: Yep, because a player who's pictures consist of gun wielding and being stoned. Totally an :angel:

uhm..a guy takes a pic with a gun = looks like he'd get put in jail for rape??

how preposterous :lol:

why would you even think of that?

i love everything i've heard about centurion

i also like to take pictures of myself with guns---never raped anybody.

CENTURION

god DAAAAMMMIT what a name

Senatore_M84

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Clarence Clyde Seedorf
i used to live in argentina and still follow the football quite closely. centurion is one of the rising stars in argentina, there are many top clubs looking at him and it would be a very big coup for milan make no mistake about that. the guy is supposed to be the next great winger along the lines of aguero, di maria and lavezzi and its not without merit because he does have a lot of talent. whenever i watch racing play the commentators constantly talk about him and every slightest touch is scrutinized to death. the issue tho is that every season there seems to be hype about a youngster, especially when they're wingers and this doesn't necessarily materialize into a world class player, reference paulo dybala and ricky alvarez. still there's never a guarantee and its the clubs that occasionally take a gamble that end up picking up gems every now and then. thats why benfica got witzel and we didn't. im undecided on centurion but i don't think anyones decided on him yet cos he's so young and hasn't been around really long thats why nobody has bought him.

the real reason why im worried about him, and i know this is going to sound completely prejudice, is that the guy is a proper rough slum kid. i doubt hes had much schooling and listening to the guy talk in interviews he generally doesn't seem very intelligent. i sincerely thing in cases like tevez and robinho and even as far back as adriano and maradonna it always casts doubt over the mental stability of the player and if he will be able to adapt going from an impoverished upbringing to living in milan on 25k euros a week. i think even i might struggle and i didn't grow up in a slum. before anyone slams me i know you don't need to have private education to kick a ball around a field but when you start a thread about a 20 year old hardly anyone has seen play of course its all going to be all speculation.

His nickname in argentina is wachiturro, which is basically this gay little fad which appeared in argentina a few years ago. it involves mostly chavs and slum kids who dress up like clows in bright clothes and listen to cumbia and generally act gay, google it. Again i know that this has nothing to do whatsoever with his football ability or what he could bring to our club but it does give you some indication of where his mind is at. Finally, what kind of person with a serious ambition of becoming a pro footballer would be photographer holding a real pistol and trying to look gangsta. i think someone posted it earlier in the thread. really i wish ricardo all the best but he's the definition of a gamble especially at 9m.

i get what you're getting at, but to some degree i see it as kind of a good thing.

kids from rough backgrounds tend to work harder. A guy like maldini is 1/10000000000000 in that regard. Work ethic of someone who has nothing but really, was born to a nice lifestyle.

I would say, i wouldn't discount his character at all cause of him being a 'street kid'. Tevez, Saurez, Cavani generally a lot of these players can be described as such.

I think you worry more depending who is around him, and that sort of thing.

something fergie said when they refused to sign sneijder because of wage demands was 'you need to instill a working class mentality' and that is increasingly hard when the players have more money than the managers. I think it's a big reason you see man utd constantly scouring players from certain regions that have it. I have no clue if he does, but i get what he's saying.

Ultimately rich or poor really has nothing to do with ones work ethic though. And a lot o it comes down to CLUB. You have to make them earn, like we're doing with el shaarawy, not just give and hype, like we did w/ pato

Last edited:

Albertini

Milan Legend
Reaction score
i get what you're getting at, but to some degree i see it as kind of a good thing.

kids from rough backgrounds tend to work harder. A guy like maldini is 1/10000000000000 in that regard. Work ethic of someone who has nothing but really, was born to a nice lifestyle.

I would say, i wouldn't discount his character at all cause of him being a 'street kid'. Tevez, Saurez, Cavani generally a lot of these players can be described as such.

I think you worry more depending who is around him, and that sort of thing.

something fergie said when they refused to sign sneijder because of wage demands was 'you need to instill a working class mentality' and that is increasingly hard when the players have more money than the managers. I think it's a big reason you see man utd constantly scouring players from certain regions that have it. I have no clue if he does, but i get what he's saying.

Ultimately rich or poor really has nothing to do with ones work ethic though. And a lot o it comes down to CLUB. You have to make them earn, like we're doing with el shaarawy, not just give and hype, like we did w/ pato

very true man, sometimes things make more sense when someone says it to you rather than hearing it in your head.

LemonCookies

Milan Legend
Reaction score
uhm..a guy takes a pic with a gun = looks like he'd get put in jail for rape??

how preposterous :lol:

why would you even think of that?

i love everything i've heard about centurion

i also like to take pictures of myself with guns---never raped anybody.

CENTURION

god DAAAAMMMIT what a name

I'm not going to argue with you Congo, and you know why.

Moggster

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Robben, Zidane, Ibra, Nesta, Ronaldinho
Please let Porto get him.

Senatore_M84

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Clarence Clyde Seedorf
Please let Porto get him.

so he can become the next di maria, witsel, falcao wheover and you can bitch why didnt we get him?

When porto and benfica sniff.... they were almost always onto something

Soldier_of_god

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
cr7, Kaka, sheva, zidane, pastore , zlatan ibra,T.silva, jovetic, Arjen robben, drogba, suarez
damnnn what a beast name, he is destined for greatness. Ceturionnnn.

Goodfella

Milan Legend
Reaction score
This game is a bit too ghetto for football. Which his move to Anzhi shows.

EDIT
*guy, not game, lol

Last edited:

Schedule