Reaction score
Fav. Players
Current team
I like this at the moment.

milan1st

Milan Icon
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Nesta, Kaka, Pato, Boateng, Pirlo, Inzaghi, Ibrahimovic, Benzema, Fabregas, Essien, Ganso, Seedorf
i recommand u to watch and listen completely this :D

and then this..

Nice..:)))

Jasper

Maldini tier
Reaction score
Fav. Players
3; Marat Safin; Tiziano Crudeli; 2Pac; Christian Bale; Martin M??rsepp; Balotelli.

Jasper

Maldini tier
Reaction score
Fav. Players
3; Marat Safin; Tiziano Crudeli; 2Pac; Christian Bale; Martin M??rsepp; Balotelli.
i just peepd this...i dnt know who this is...but i kinda want 2 have sexual intercourse with her

n/h
n/h? :D

female-swag? she doesn't look super-hot ... also the angles hing that that's the best they got out of her. But yeah, I would ...

Az.

Se7en
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini,Shevchenko, Rui Costa, Gattuso, Pippo, Nesta, Ambrosini,Seedorf, Billy,Kaka,Beckham,Zlatan
In preparation for the week end pool party:

Jasper

Maldini tier
Reaction score
Fav. Players

KujaIX

Mexes & Muntari fanboy
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Current team
I saw the video to 'What If' by Jason Derulo. It's actually really sad.

Here's the video for those who want to watch. Actually made me shed a tear.

And Jason Derulo is actually kinda cute ;) :D

Last edited:

Congo Powers

⭐⭐
Reaction score
Fav. Players
B&G, RuiCosta, Pippo, Sheva, Stam, Kaka, Abbiati, Cassano, Mexes, TH19, RL10, KPB, 45, Krunic
no homo (so necessary here)

but im bumpin this shit hard

edit--i also want 2 bone mia in this vid

Last edited:

hdcantona

Senatore_M84's Protege
Reaction score

Calum1903

Milan Legend
Reaction score
http://www.amazon.co.uk/Epic/dp/B003U7AHS0/ref=sr_shvl_album_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1281749722&sr=301-1

Absolutely amazing album.

When people ask me what sort of music I'm in to, I find it hard to put in to words...

it's not just this type of music I like, but this is a good 70% of it.

There's not many albums which are worth me buying (i.e, it's cheaper to buy the album than just the songs I like) but I LOVE 35+ of the songs on this.

Quality

Come on now. Behave yourself.

"Epic"? Gadz min. Here's how this self-contradictory pile of nothing in particular came to be inflicted on us.

1. The guitarist from The Temper Trap bought a reverb pedal. He did not turn it off. It sounded huge, man. Atmospheric and shit.

2. Shortly before summer, some malicious bastard put "Sweet Disposition" on an E4 advert for young people's stuff, shown during breaks in episodes of How Friends Met Your Scrubs.

3. The disgustingly attractive and shiny young festival-goers in the advert wore ironic hats and, like, made memories <3<3<3 (you know they're memories, because they happen in slow motion) just so they'd have something to tell Facebook about.

4. Countless real-life, considerably less attractive young people started claiming that it reminds them of non-specific "good timez" with other people who appear to exist only in Facebook profile pictures, or possibly bad timez, such as switching their relationship status to "single" on Facebook. "OMG this is OUR SONG!!!" etc.

5. Someone at a record company noticed this. They also noticed young people's current habit of using the word "epic" to describe everything from the night out in their latest Facebook photos, to abnormally large stationary. Epic pencils, for example.

6. The record company decided to prey on the fuckwitted youth by releasing an album of "epic" songs. Unfortunately, they could only think of about 6 songs other than "Sweet Disposition" that could be even loosely described as "epic".

7. In order to flesh out their ill-conceived non-idea, the record company added a series of unrelated songs that make Jagerbomb-drinking young people holler "TUUUUUUUUNE!" in an idiotic voice while they're in shite clubs, taking photos for Facebook.

8. The record company unleashed 3 (3!) discs of mismatched pap on an unsuspecting public.

This is so bad that I don't even feel an undeserved sense of smug superiority for shitting on other people's taste like the pseudo-intellectual cockring I am.

Ew.

Last edited:

Calum1903

Milan Legend
Reaction score
And just prove that I do actually enjoy music, here's a more positive post.

I like this song.

Sven

Super Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
Epic :tongue: post Calum lol

BTW I'm amused just to remember musics like Insomnia and Ooh La la exists :D

Congo Powers

⭐⭐
Reaction score
Fav. Players
B&G, RuiCosta, Pippo, Sheva, Stam, Kaka, Abbiati, Cassano, Mexes, TH19, RL10, KPB, 45, Krunic
i feel like the r+b community is ready to handle this video..i mite b wrong tho. this man has been my main lifestyle-inspiration for the last few months.

sumwhere in america this is occuring rite now

"trappin in iran got me dodgin trashcans................."

Last edited:

Sven

Super Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score

Had the best rave morning ever with those guys playing

Pedro

iedereen is gek
Reaction score
Fav. Players