Jose Mauri Thread

sheva007

Starting Eleven
Reaction score
Fav. Players
sheva, maldini, kaka, fabregas, crespo, tevez, messi, gattuso, nesta, kaladze, robben, van persie
I thought he played really well today. We fell apart once he came off.

Before the season I thought it was time for him to move on, now I'm thinking if he can keep this up he could be a decent sub to have available.

Lets be frank. Monto shoulf have started or at least replaced him. He offers no attacking advantage. Reason we fell apart was because we had hakan playing in the middle in his role when laxalt came on.

As bad as it sounds i was hoping they scored so rino can get sacked. And i love rino but he needs to go. He aint manager experience

joyrider

Il Moderati
Staff member
Reaction score
DxoXQi3XcAAzKrE

He almost got eaten by Mexes.

Curupira

Milan Legend
Reaction score
During the game vs. Genoa the announcer emphasized the fact that Mauri is only 22 years old. Perhaps he might have a chance?

Seems to have been moved to ahead of Bertolacci and Montolivo in the rotation at least.

Pingu

American Calcio Milan
Stream Guru
Reaction score
What a player. Hardly plays for multiple seasons and puts in a strong performance when called upon.

Respect.

Buske

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Few times he got some minutes to step in, he did well considering he never plays. I thought we should give him some chances this season but it never happened.. i guess there is something more that we dont know

Curupira

Milan Legend
Reaction score
I don't see us paying him 1.4m salary to stay despite that good performance.

nanook

Starting Eleven
Reaction score
N'Golo Kante is short too, but in last few seasons is one of the best players in that position.

The big problem of Mauri is he didn't play football... You can't get better if you do not play.

Savo

Mike Danton.. Deadly Prey
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Kaka, Maldini, Nesta, Gattuso, Pirlo, Inzaghi, Ambrosini, Sheva, Seedorf, Silva, Totti

Goodfella

Milan Legend
Reaction score

He has hardly played in the middle(anchor) since he left Serie B.

Mauri has no future as CDM.
Learn to play as mezz'ala, or be destined to end up in Serie B.

Savo

Reaction score
Fav. Players
Kaka, Maldini, Nesta, Gattuso, Pirlo, Inzaghi, Ambrosini, Sheva, Seedorf, Silva, Totti
He does not have the talent of Verratti though.

you are ridiculous... nowhere did I compare Mauri & Verratti's skill... I just responded when you said his diminutive stature was his biggest weakness, I said Verratti... u really took that way too far lol

Savo

Reaction score
Fav. Players
He has hardly played in the middle(anchor) since he left Serie B.

Mauri has no future as CDM.
Learn to play as mezz'ala, or be destined to end up in Serie B.

you sir are also ridiculous and took this way out of context lol... I will say the same thing I said to the last guy. nowhere did I compare Mauri & Verratti's skill... I just responded when it was said his diminutive stature was his biggest weakness, I said Verratti thats all... u really took that way too far lol

milanator

Milan Legend
Reaction score
you are ridiculous... nowhere did I compare Mauri & Verratti's skill... I just responded when you said his diminutive stature was his biggest weakness, I said Verratti... u really took that way too far lol

My point is that without his skills in positive play no one would play Verratti - or Pirlo as another example - in front of defense.

Goodfella

Milan Legend
Reaction score
you sir are also ridiculous and took this way out of context lol... I will say the same thing I said to the last guy. nowhere did I compare Mauri & Verratti's skill... I just responded when it was said his diminutive stature was his biggest weakness, I said Verratti thats all... u really took that way too far lol

:lol:
Did you even read what I wrote?

fray

Casciavit
Reaction score
Former Milan player Jose Mauri will play for Talleres de Cordoba in Argentina

Move the thread to former players

Ronin

Milansochist
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini, Nesta, Gattuso, Rui Costa, Albertini, Serginho, Seedorf, Redondo, Ibrahimovic, Ronaldinho

Jasper

Maldini tier
Reaction score
Fav. Players
3; Marat Safin; Tiziano Crudeli; 2Pac; Christian Bale; Martin M??rsepp; Balotelli.
Former Milan player Jose Mauri will play for Talleres de Cordoba in Argentina

Move the thread to former players

Is that like a Serie A or Serie B club?