The Non-Milan Transfer Market

mellanie

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Sandro Nesta
CRAZY & POLITICALLY NOT POLITE MARKET

After months of pre-agreement and chatting, it seems now Legrottaglie (Chievo) will sign today for Juve, fucking once again Roma&Sensi... :D

We'll see...

Passion for *9*

Milan Legend
Reaction score
mad4milan said:
Passion for *9* said:
mad4milan said:
milan_my_love said:
Whats up for the words of Galianai "A Big Player to join"
How about: he never said those words...

How about: Amnesia ???
How about: you should stop believing everything you read???

Did you get that impression? How about: Never draw premature conclusions??

mad4milan said:
I do remember reading that alledged "quote" but I don't take stuff written on unreliable gossip sites who fall so easily to April Fool's jokes seriously...let alone believe them...

Well....The official site ACMilan.com falls under the category of unreliable gossip sites then? Thanks for the enlightenment!

David

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
mellanie said:
CRAZY & POLITICALLY NOT POLITE MARKET

After months of pre-agreement and chatting, it seems now Legrottaglie (Chievo) will sign today for Juve, fucking once again Roma&Sensi... :D

We'll see...

Now Sensi will say there's a conspiracy against Roma and the northern teams have agreed to split all the goodies from the transfer market between themselves. :o :D

mellanie

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Sandro Nesta
David said:
Now Sensi will say there's a conspiracy against Roma and the northern teams have agreed to split all the goodies from the transfer market between themselves. :o :D

Well... not so far away fm true... isn't it???
It's really strange this "affair"...
Legrottaglie, after Italy game, also claimed he'd found nicer Roma that Juve teammates... :o

Anyway... fuck you Sensi... you got what you deserve!

fbvanBasten

Starting Eleven
Reaction score
Passion for *9* said:
mad4milan said:
Well, for probably (but very likely) the most overhyped and overrated player in the world, I'd choice the words: Real getting totally screwed...

Too bad this overrated and overhyped player has skills that ALL players at AC Milan are lacking. He would have made a difference. Too bad some are too blind to see...

And I repeat: Madrid made a bargain. :D
I have to agree with Berlusconi....."There are many better ways to spend 30 Mio pounds than buying Beckham"
We do not need him here in Milan......we need a backup for Rui Costa and Maldini....

Seamus

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Anyone playing for AC Milan
The main reason not to want Beckham is that he's more interested in being famous then in playing soccer. So unless you just want someone to expand your product into other markets, he is a waste, but that's all Real wanted him for anyway.

I also think that it's a waste for Real to have Beckham unless they play with 2 forwards. Figo is a much better idea in a 4-2-3-1 as he can make his own chances and set up chances for others. With only 1 forward in Beckham's crossing is going to be wasted. And RC is there to take the free kicks so they paid a lot of money for things they already had. If Real was really interested in winning and not being popular and making money they would have bought a defender or 2.

Official: Nicola Legrottaglie from Chievo to Juve

Juventus have officially completed the signing of Chievo defender Nicola Legrottaglie.

The Flying Donkeys have today confirmed that the Italian international has been sold to the Turin giants.

Chievo will receive around £5m in cash plus part ownership of striker Giuseppe Sculli, who spent last season at Modena, midfielder Matteo Paro and defender Daniele Gastaldello.

The Italian champions made their move for the stopper after his proposed switch to Roma collapsed.

mad4milan

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
Passion for *9* said:
mad4milan said:
Passion for *9* said:
mad4milan said:
milan_my_love said:
Whats up for the words of Galianai "A Big Player to join"
How about: he never said those words...
How about: Amnesia ???
How about: you should stop believing everything you read???
Did you get that impression? How about: Never draw premature conclusions??

mad4milan said:
I do remember reading that alledged "quote" but I don't take stuff written on unreliable gossip sites who fall so easily to April Fool's jokes seriously...let alone believe them...
Well....The official site ACMilan.com falls under the category of unreliable gossip sites then? Thanks for the enlightenment!
Hmmm.... I guess this went far enough...
I was actually "trying" to make a joke but judging from your reaction, it didn't really work. Perhaps I should've phrased what I wrote differently...

About the Galliani quote, come to think of it, I don't know which one everyone seem to be refering to.

#1. The "it's either Becks, Figo or Blubber (Ronaldo)" statement: I don't recall reading something remotely close to that statement on the official site, which I don't consider unreliable. I read that quote in one of those sites whose rumours are 99.9% untrue. So it's fair to say that I take these "stories" with a grain of salt, especially when I don't read them anywhere else...

#2. The "a big player to join" statement: I do recall reading about it on the official site.

In a nutshell, when I read What's up with the words of Galliani "a big player to join", my mind went directly to statement #1...

If people meant #2: my bad, my mind went adrift.
If people meant #1: i certainly don't want to think about that one.

Anyhoo,
57.gif

mad4milan

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
Don't know if it's the right thread to put this.

Milan Loan Out Budel To Lecce: AC Milan's 22 year old midfielder Alessandro Budel joined Lecce on a one year loan, this Thursday afternoon.

Lecce will be able to take full ownership of the player at season's end if they are satisfied with his performances. - source: SA/Milan's Offical site

Passion for *9*

Milan Legend
Reaction score
mad4milan said:
.... Anyhoo,
57.gif

Good idea ! ;) I had the distinct feeling you were out to prove I'm a clueless girlie or something along the lines... :rolleyes: Girlie, hm, agreed... but clueless? I'm sailing through my exams, so I can't be THAT clueless !!! :D

Btw, I'm ALMOST sure the Galliani statement appeared on the official site because at the time I was very busy with school and for my 5 minutes of distraction per day I usually browsed (nothing but) the official site. But my memory might trick me as it was working to full capacity... No space left to memorize footie gossip...... :D

It's probably best to disregard ALL Galliani talk until August 31... :o

K-J

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Tomáš Rosický
Francesco Totti wanted Nicola Legrottaglie right?

More chance that Totti will come to Milan :tongue: :D :tongue:

Seamus

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Teddy Sheringham from Tottenham to Portsmouth (Free);
Mauro Camoranesi from Verona to Juve (Loan made permanent 4 million);

mad4milan

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
Ricardo from Boavista to Benfica: He signs a 5 year deal.
Fee: 2 million euros. Boavista keeps a percentage of the player and can receive a couple of players at a later date.
sources: ASF, Ojogo, Maisfutebol

Fernando Hierro released by Real Madrid and off.... to retirement I would guess...

Frank de Boer released by Barça

K-J

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Tomáš Rosický
............................from:.......................to:..

Lucio................Leverkusen.............AS Roma

EDIT: not confirmed by Bayern Leverkusen tho

Vernetti

Starting Eleven
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Michael Laudrup, Sheva, Ronaldinho, Grønkjær, Vicente, Robben
Lasse Kryger and Thomas Hansen to Esbjerg FB from B 1913 and Svendborg respectively :D

My hometown team actually qualified for the UEFA cup this year through fair play :o

As you can see from their brand new aquisitions the do NOT arm themselves with the biggest names in the business and i´m afraid they´ll suck :rolleyes: ......really............suck :head:

K-J

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Tomáš Rosický
......................................from:........................to:.......

Christiano Doni.............Atalanta (rite?).........Sampdoria

Seamus

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Atsushi Yanagisawa from Kashima Antlers to Sampdoria (Loan);
Massimo Donati from Torino (owned by Milan) to Sampdoria (Loan);
Aimo Diana from Parma to Sampdoria (Loan)

mad4milan

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
Hélder Postiga from Porto to Spurs. Fee: £6.25 millions - £8.25 millions depending on appearances and team performance.

milan_my_love

▼•Moderator•▼
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Alessandro Nesta, Gianluigi Lentini, Marco Van Basten, Alberigo Evani, Paolo Maldini & IL Capitano
Man U are intrested in Patrick Viera.Alex F'son wants him! Still nothing official about it.But i think it would be unlikely and wot do ya think?

K-J

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Tomáš Rosický
milan_my_love said:
Man U are intrested in Patrick Viera.Alex F'son wants him! Still nothing official about it.But i think it would be unlikely and wot do ya think?

You should post transfers here, talk about what you think a particular team should do, or comment on what you think about a recent transfer or signing. If you do post an article or any news at all - post your sources

no rumors, just transfers, unless really related

milan_my_love

▼•Moderator•▼
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Alessandro Nesta, Gianluigi Lentini, Marco Van Basten, Alberigo Evani, Paolo Maldini & IL Capitano
My source is English press and english news channel "sky news sports".This rumour is going on but Arsenal insists Viera isn't for sale.To me its end of the story.ok kj?

Vernetti

Starting Eleven
Reaction score
Fav. Players
David Pizzaro and Martin Jørgensen will go from Udinese to Lazio. These are two really good players as far as I know and this is also indicated by the price Lazio is paying.

Lazio will pay around 8 mil. Euro´s + Lucas Castroman and Fabio Liverani.

This has been confirmed by Udinese´s homepage AND danish international winger Martin Jorgensen to the danish media.

Also Udinese defender Alberto will join Lazio on loan.

juninho-paulista

rubro-negro
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Timmy Cahill and Mr. Leite
According to Gazzetta dello Sport

Luciano --> Inter (co-ownership deal with Chievo, with the latter also recieving Franco Semioli + cash)

I believe he is the Artist Formerly Known as Eriberto.. :D

Vernetti

Starting Eleven
Reaction score
Fav. Players
juninho-paulista said:
According to Gazzetta dello Sport

Luciano --> Inter (co-ownership deal with Chievo, with the latter also recieving Franco Semioli + cash)

I believe he is the Artist Formerly Known as Eriberto.. :D

Uuuuh, scandals.......SCANDALS :devil2:

K-J

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Tomáš Rosický
milan_my_love said:
My source is English press and english news channel "sky news sports".This rumour is going on but Arsenal insists Viera isn't for sale.To me its end of the story.ok kj?

then no transfer will be made rite? ¬_¬"

end of story :rolleyes:

milan_my_love

▼•Moderator•▼
Reaction score
Fav. Players
K-J said:
milan_my_love said:
then no transfer will be made rite? ¬_¬"

end of story :rolleyes:

Transfer will be made or not don't know.end of story does not suggest end of transfer issue.There is no personal point to be settled kj.so wait and see.Have you got sky tv there?
I just wrote what i knew.end of it now!

Seamus

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Lucio from Bayer Leverkusen to Roma (£10m) :eek:
Mark Nygaard from Roda to Brescia (Free)