Geoffrey Kondogbia

FNF

'That' guy...
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Poli, Kaka, Nesta, Maldini, Pippo, Buffon, Pirlo, D.Lopez, Verratti, Gattuso, De Rossi, Darmian.
fAMjFSR.gif

http://shamenun.com/

kakajd

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Nesta Pato Pippo Kaka Ronaldinho Montolivo Abate C.Ronaldo Ibra
whao, oh well. Didnt care that much if we got him. Honestly dont know enough about him.

For that money, he should be already a world class player.

AsparagusFC

#hungry
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Alan Shearer, Jon Dahl Tomasson
The 4.5mill salary and 40 mill price will follow him in all his performances, ffs even Vidal doesn't have that price and salary ...it's likely he'll be another Quaresma if he can't handle the pressure. If Mancini doesn't pull good performances from him, he might get in the chopping block.

amen

amen

amen

amen

amen

tumblr_inline_mf7xwcqUjD1ry4qim.gif

Jasper

Maldini tier
Reaction score
Fav. Players
3; Marat Safin; Tiziano Crudeli; 2Pac; Christian Bale; Martin M??rsepp; Balotelli.
"The Based God curse on Geoffrey Kondogbia." - Lil B #thebasedgodcurse
lil-b.jpg

Crashie

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
shame shame shame shame shame shame shame shame shame shame shame shame shame shame shame shame shame shame shame shame shame shame shame shame shame shame shame shame shame shame shame shame

Naraku

Milan Icon
Reaction score
Close thread.

I hope Kondogbia enjoys playing for 8th on the ladder. :o

Goodfella

Milan Legend
Reaction score
A butthurt Thohir prepared to go this far just to show Berlu who has the capability to bring new capital.:lol:

Inter winning the mercato again according to the commode. I remember when there was a meltdown because Inter had bought a world class LB - Alvaro Pereira!

Kondogbia is a solid player that I didn't mind here, although he would've made no impact with De Jong as starter.

But Inter still lack an anchor/leader in the midfield.
Still lack another proper mezz'ala/B2B mid.
Still lack quality wingers/second strikers.
Still rely on a non-serious striker(Icardi).
Still have to build from scratch in defense
Still have a bunch of overrated/inconsistent/finished players in key roles
Still is Inter

But I think they'll at least finish above the Genova teams this time.

Goodfella

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Aquilani at the time was a rising star at Roma. If you look at the ratings, his were consistently high ... I don't blame Benitez for getting Aquilani who turned out to be made of glass, if Alonso had been plagued by all the injuries that had Aquilani we might be here talking how good it was for Benitez to get rid of Alonso.

I know who Aquilani is. I was his nr 1(or 2) fanboy when he was here. But dumping Xabi freaking Alonso for some promising Italian kid in Roma? That's madness.

"turned out to be made of glass"? It was clear that he was made of glass in Roma. Nearly all of his 5 seasons there were injury-plagued. He barely had any starts in his last 3 seasons.

You do know Liverpool fans see Benitez as a god, so dont feel sorry for them. They want him back even now

They seem to force themselves to like him, because they are supposed to love him since he's the only coach who won anything noteworthy with them in the Premier League era.

Ah, what a club. Not a single player or coach in the Premier League era they love that didn't fuck them over or shit on their club somehow.

ernesto

Milan Icon
Reaction score
Fav. Players
maldini, nesta, pirlo, inzaghi, buffon
Absolutely hate fans like you.... bunch of maggits.

One of the worst things you can wish on any footballer.
I pretend I have a good soul and always says politically correct things when someone lose their shit when I'm as mean/corrupt if not more than everyone else.

Ender

R.I.P Milan
Reaction score
I pretend I have a good soul and always says politically correct things when someone lose their shit when I'm as mean/corrupt if not more than everyone else.

LoL... I wouldn't mind if he gets injured and ends up not playing this season at all :D. I'm sure all fans when playing an opponent team hope that their best players get injured (whether we're talking one game or one season, that's just two sides of the same coin).

Plus he gets no compassion from me, he already has a 5 year contract at 4mill a year guaranteed. He's set for life.

Tantalis

Heyoka
Reaction score
i hope kondogbia never beats milan while wearing an inter jersey