The Rumour Commode XXII: Broke Li: Enter the Someone (Pls)

Champions League qualification?

Votes: 2 2.9%

Votes: 41 59.4%

Votes: 26 37.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

joyrider

Il Moderati
Staff member
Reaction score
Morata at least tends to score once in a while.

Yes he does that once in a while, in a team that spent a lot of money, he had Hazard, Willian...Chelsea star packed squad.

Imagine the possibilities with Suso and Bonaventura throwing assists on him.

Alo88

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Yes he does that once in a while, in a team that spent a lot of money, he had Hazard, Willian...Chelsea star packed squad.

Imagine the possibilities with Suso and Bonaventura throwing assists on him.

Yeah however no one is going to make me think that Kalinic shits over Morata. No fucking way :lol:

joyrider

Il Moderati
Staff member
Reaction score
Yeah however no one is going to make me think that Kalinic shits over Morata. No fucking way :lol:

That’s true, but Kalinic is staying apparently so we’ll see.

Hopefully he has a good WC.

joyrider

Il Moderati
Staff member
Reaction score
If depay is unavailable...we should go for Januzaj.

He’s having a good season and not working under VanGaal has done miracles for him.

Raz

Milan Legend
Reaction score
I'm very afraid of us signing Morata.
He's gonna be 26 already this year and yet this was his first season where he passed 2000 minutes of playing time. And even that barely. He got benched by fucking Giroud toward the end. He misses absolute sitters. Struggles to score double digits.
And he would still cost 70 million + a monstrous salary (he's on 7 million net at Chelsea).
Absolutely insane for a club in our particular situation to even be thinking about signing this guy

MilanFan89

Milan Legend
Reaction score
I'm very afraid of us signing Morata.
He's gonna be 26 already this year and yet this was his first season where he passed 2000 minutes of playing time. And even that barely. He got benched by fucking Giroud toward the end. He misses absolute sitters. Struggles to score double digits.
And he would still cost 70 million + a monstrous salary (he's on 7 million net at Chelsea).
Absolutely insane for a club in our particular situation to even be thinking about signing this guy

He is not a top top player, but he has quality. Maybe England didnt suit him, like many other players who could not make it in a foreign country. He must play in Italy or Spain. I think he do well here. 15 or 20+ goals. But he is just too expensive. Rather have Immobile

Mario

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Correct me if I'm wrong but didn't Morata have the best goals per minute ratio at RM last year?

I'm not really bothered about how he's done at Chelsea, I've watched him play for Juve and RM and he's a quality striker. He's not the type to bang in close to 30 in a season but he's a lot more well rounded

Not at 70m though... why should Chelsea sell him on for the same price?

sheva

suso's dog
Reaction score
Please no more 1 hit wonders/ Gamble on raw youth products/Players who are un experienced in the top 3 competitive leagues
Have you learned nothing from previous summer?

Donato

The Wise One
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Kaka', Maldini, Pippo, T.Silva, Ronaldinho, Shevchenko, Pirlo, Seedorf, Gattuso, Ibra, Nesta, Pato
Depay and Callejon are Mirabelli’s main targets for the wing this summer. [Gazzetta]

Old news boring! Sign Depay already

patosheva

Milan Legend
Reaction score
cant do shit until uefa decision,after that if we stay in europe there will be players coming in 10 days for sure,

if we are out then dont expect o much.

also a.madrid ready to pay 38 mil r.c

patosheva

Milan Legend
Reaction score
one interesting fact ,storari is very close to renew his deal and now we have 4 fucking gk

dona 1
reina
donna 2
storari

i think it is safe to say we could sell donna but which one.

MKD_z0ki

Chosen One
Reaction score
Juventus are interested in Bonaventura as Allegri really likes the player. However Bonaventura wants to stay at Milan and his entourage and Milan are working on a contract renewal. [http://MilanNews.it ]

vB9

Man with a Plan
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Schmeichel, Maldini, Maradona and ME
Juventus are interested in Bonaventura as Allegri really likes the player. However Bonaventura wants to stay at Milan and his entourage and Milan are working on a contract renewal. [http://MilanNews.it ]

Another Raiola & Massimo showdown?

Qaas

Vi må tage det som det kommer
Reaction score
Fav. Players
KAKA, Maldini, Nesta, Dida, Inzaghi, Sheva, TSilva, R9, Raul, Casillas, Schmeichel, Messi, Zlatan
Siiiiiiii

hqdefault.jpg

Donato

The Wise One
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Kaka', Maldini, Pippo, T.Silva, Ronaldinho, Shevchenko, Pirlo, Seedorf, Gattuso, Ibra, Nesta, Pato
I find it interesting that sky released similar reports about Depay and Ceballos, suggesting we didn’t confirm either signing due to the UEFA hearing. The fact that nothing was denied is a good sign I think, perhaps those two players are close to being secured but we can’t fully close the deals until we understand what is happening.

Both would be great signings, I’d be really happy woth adding Badelj along with those two. I hope we do sign him, he is just perfect as a rotational player/sub/depth.

nonsonoqui

Io non ho cugini
Staff member
Reaction score
Siiiiiiii

hqdefault.jpg

Amazing photo. He somehow looks sadder than people do on their driver's license.

OFFICIAL: Starting July 1st, Borini will be a Milan player on a permanent basis.

Last edited:

Qaas

Reaction score
Fav. Players
KAKA, Maldini, Nesta, Dida, Inzaghi, Sheva, TSilva, R9, Raul, Casillas, Schmeichel, Messi, Zlatan
Needs to dye his hair red again before he joins us
3a4f7462da595eed8e55a1051bc1ede2.jpg

Qaas

Reaction score
Fav. Players

MilanCampeador

Starting Eleven
Reaction score
It would be 20max.

He was much better than Mertens last night.

It's not as if we have 20 mil to spare to take gambles like that, the fact that he's better in a one-off game compared to a player who has proven to be a high level performer in Serie in the last few seasons seems irrelevant in that respect.
Mind you, I wouldn't go for Mertens either, he seems too dependent on his false 9 position in the Sarri system to really be able to manifest himself as a top player. As a winger he's good to have in your team, but not a great player to lift the team to a higher level. His next season under Ancelotti will be important to see whether he will cement his place or not, I'm not so sure he will.

MarioReality

syrup sippin assassin
Reaction score
I really dont think Ancelotti will be good for Napoli.

He wont be bad for them, but I dont think he improves them at all. Has an ancelotti run team blown you away in the last god knows how many years?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Schedule