The Red & Black Forums | An AC Milan Community The Red & Black Forums | An AC Milan Community The Red & Black Forums | An AC Milan Community

Go Back   The Red & Black Forums > AC Milan > AC Milan Matches

AC Milan Matches Talk about AC Milan's matches, post your comments, your views on the team performance, line-ups, etc. Find out the latest live AC Milan streams.

Reply
 
Thread Tools
Old 21-10-2020, 15:21   #61
joyrider
Il Moderati
 
joyrider's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2004
Default

Kalulu is fast but not that tough.
Although I would really like to have a CB who is really really fast.
joyrider is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 21-10-2020, 15:45   #62
sheva
suso's dog
 
sheva's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2015
Location: Jerusalem
Default

Theo is more valuable than Calabria and should be rested, and Dalot should be tried at LB at some point, might as well be this game. Theo can sub in later if he runs into difficulties.

But Maybe Pioli wants to start the first 11 especially given it's our first EL match and Celtic is the most physical team in the group. Kalulu would get crushed.


$

Calabria Kjaer Roma Dalot

Kessie Tonali

Diaz

Salad Hauge

Leao
sheva is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 21-10-2020, 16:39   #63
Wild
*Rejuvenation*
 
Wild's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2005
Location: Lebanon-Beirut
Fav. Players: Baresi - Maldini - Nesta - Jessica Alba
Default

Rotating should be slowly introduced to our squad.
Its suicidal to both the team & players to start with Dalot , Krunic , Tona , Hauge , Diaz & Leao.

Our new players should be integrated into a working team rather than throwing them all @ once & put pressure on them.

Dalot. kjaer. Roma. Theo.
Kessie.Ben.
Sale.Diaz.Hauge.
Ibra.

Thats a fairly balanced team with a solid core.

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk


Signature
Wild is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 21-10-2020, 17:39   #64
Ash
Swag Maestro
 
Ash's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2011
Location: Melbourne, Australia
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wild View Post
Rotating should be slowly introduced to our squad.
Its suicidal to both the team & players to start with Dalot , Krunic , Tona , Hauge , Diaz & Leao.

Our new players should be integrated into a working team rather than throwing them all @ once & put pressure on them.

Dalot. kjaer. Roma. Theo.
Kessie.Ben.
Sale.Diaz.Hauge.
Ibra.

Thats a fairly balanced team with a solid core.

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk
One of Kessie/Bennacer are definitely gettong rested. Tonali will start

Im personally hoping its Kessie but I think we will need his physicality against Celtic.

Really hoping management are looking into getting another DM in Jan as we need another viable option.

Sent from my SM-G975F using Tapatalk
Ash is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 21-10-2020, 17:49   #65
VultureSheva
Legendary Scout
 
VultureSheva's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2014
Default

Milan’s probable XI vs Celtic

Donnarumma; Calabria/Dalot, Kjaer, Romagnoli, Theo; Kessie, Tonali; Saelemaekers, Brahim, Leao; Ibrahimovic;
VultureSheva is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 21-10-2020, 17:51   #66
VultureSheva
Legendary Scout
 
VultureSheva's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2014
Default

Sportmediaset: Leao confirmed for the LW after his good performances. Tonali to start over Bennacer.
VultureSheva is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 21-10-2020, 17:53   #67
vB9
Man with a Plan
 
vB9's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2003
Fav. Players: Schmeichel, Maldini, Maradona and ME
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by VultureSheva View Post
Milan?s probable XI vs Celtic

Donnarumma; Calabria/Dalot, Kjaer, Romagnoli, Theo; Kessie, Tonali; Saelemaekers, Brahim, Leao; Ibrahimovic;


Signature
Maldini, Baresi, Costacurta, Panucci, Albertini, Boban, Gullit, Rijkaard, van Basten, Weah, Papin, Sheva, Leo, Ancelotti, Savicevic, Desailly, Rui Costa, Kaka, Nesta, Cafu, Zambrotta, Donadoni, Pirlo, Baggio, Stam, Redondo, Crespo
vB9 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 21-10-2020, 18:02   #68
Mario
AC Milan Icon
 
Mario's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2012
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by VultureSheva View Post
Milan?s probable XI vs Celtic

Donnarumma; Calabria/Dalot, Kjaer, Romagnoli, Theo; Kessie, Tonali; Saelemaekers, Brahim, Leao; Ibrahimovic;
lets get em


Signature
.
Mario is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 21-10-2020, 18:50   #69
Tantalis
Heyoka
 
Tantalis's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2009
Default

Can get a nice look at ajer if he plays against us


Signature


Fabio Borini: "My nose is bleeding and we should finish every game by bleeding!"
Tantalis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 21-10-2020, 18:53   #70
Panache
World Cup Winner
 
Panache's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2011
Location: VA
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by sheva View Post
Theo is more valuable than Calabria and should be rested, and Dalot should be tried at LB at some point, might as well be this game. Theo can sub in later if he runs into difficulties.

Theo and Calabria are both 23 and weren't called up for any international games. Meaning they got 2 WEEKS of rest. They don't need to be rested after one game. Some of you guys just want to rotate players just for the heck of it. Dalot/Kalulu can be subbed in later on in the game if we have a lead. We can't underestimate Celtic like that.
Panache is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 21-10-2020, 19:11   #71
brk
AC Milan Legend
 
brk's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2015
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by VultureSheva View Post
Milan?s probable XI vs Celtic

Donnarumma; Calabria/Dalot, Kjaer, Romagnoli, Theo; Kessie, Tonali; Saelemaekers, Brahim, Leao; Ibrahimovic;
Looks good, no need to make too many changes all at once. With Dalot that's one change in every line. More than enough, especially with 5 subs.
brk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 21-10-2020, 19:34   #72
mrki
AC Milan Icon
 
mrki's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2008
Location: passive offside
Fav. Players: maldini, pippo, boban
Default

Lets go boyzzz! Goid luck Sandro, Diaz! Lord 11 lead us!

Forza grande Milan


Signature
AC MILAN 7 CL titles.
LocalHero: Hakan Calhanoglu > Rui Costa

Kings of commode: patosheva - the man who never gave up & MR - the man who managed to say absolutely everything wrong

IT'S NOT COMING HOME...
mrki is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 21-10-2020, 20:23   #73
vB9
Man with a Plan
 
vB9's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2003
Fav. Players: Schmeichel, Maldini, Maradona and ME
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by brk View Post
Looks good, no need to make too many changes all at once. With Dalot that's one change in every line. More than enough, especially with 5 subs.
Id rest Ibra. No need for him to travel to Scotland and play in a hostile game.

We have this amazing start to the league... focus on that. Come end of Jan, I want us to be in a position where even if we lose a couple and draw a couple we're still comfortably in top 4.


Signature
Maldini, Baresi, Costacurta, Panucci, Albertini, Boban, Gullit, Rijkaard, van Basten, Weah, Papin, Sheva, Leo, Ancelotti, Savicevic, Desailly, Rui Costa, Kaka, Nesta, Cafu, Zambrotta, Donadoni, Pirlo, Baggio, Stam, Redondo, Crespo
vB9 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 21-10-2020, 20:54   #74
brk
AC Milan Legend
 
brk's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2015
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by vB9 View Post
Id rest Ibra. No need for him to travel to Scotland and play in a hostile game.

We have this amazing start to the league... focus on that. Come end of Jan, I want us to be in a position where even if we lose a couple and draw a couple we're still comfortably in top 4.
You're making Zlatan out to be an old, fragile thing. So what if he travels to Scotland? He already had COVID recently so not much risk of reinfection, and he most definitely won't play a full 90 after the derby exertion.

Ibra needs to play as much as we can have him play. The team is just so much better with him, and the Celtic game is really important.
brk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 21-10-2020, 22:48   #75
Hitchens
Trophies incoming
 
Hitchens's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2015
Location: Norway
Fav. Players: Tier 1: Maldini, Nesta - Tier 2: Kaká, Seedorf, Shevchenko, Serginho
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by brk View Post
You're making Zlatan out to be an old, fragile thing. So what if he travels to Scotland? He already had COVID recently so not much risk of reinfection, and he most definitely won't play a full 90 after the derby exertion.

Ibra needs to play as much as we can have him play. The team is just so much better with him, and the Celtic game is really important.
I agree, even tho I put Leao at CF for Ibra-resting-purposes.

When Ibra has done his job and we lead 2-0 at HT we should give Hauge a chance and push Leao to CF and let him score a few.


Signature
Hitchens is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 21-10-2020, 23:32   #76
Sognatore
superema man
 
Sognatore's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2012
Fav. Players: bosnian di marzio
Default

So we might play against Laxalt?


Signature

sempre only 100% italian music in locker room
Sognatore is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 21-10-2020, 23:56   #77
Jivara
Forza Milan
 
Jivara's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2006
Default

Celtic and Scottish teams usually rely on direct play, physicality and high tempo. I would keep Calabria here he is good in this kind of set up rather than a slow tactical type of match. If Theo is also fit I would also stick with him. Actually I think the suggested lineup with Diaz for Hakan and Tonali for Bennacer would be the smartest thing to do. We should not under estimate Celtic regardless of their form, they usually up the ante against clubs of Milans stature.
Jivara is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 22-10-2020, 01:52   #78
sheva
suso's dog
 
sheva's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2015
Location: Jerusalem
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sognatore View Post
So we might play against Laxalt?
sheva is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 22-10-2020, 06:39   #79
Panache
World Cup Winner
 
Panache's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2011
Location: VA
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by brk View Post
Looks good, no need to make too many changes all at once. With Dalot that's one change in every line. More than enough, especially with 5 subs.
Our best player shouldn?t be benched in our second toughest match in the Europa League group stage ESPECIALLY when we?re missing our key playmaker. He just rested for roughly 3 weeks.
Panache is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 22-10-2020, 07:13   #80
Mr. Milanista
Milanista since Birth
 
Mr. Milanista's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2010
Location: Sweden
Fav. Players: Maldini, Nesta, Zidane, Figo, Romagnoli
Default

Matchday!!!


Signature
AC MILAN
GREATEST TEAM OF ALL TIME
RED N BLACK TIL I DIE
Mr. Milanista is online now   Reply With Quote
Reply


Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT +1. The time now is 03:00.





Powered by: vBulletin
Copyright ©2000 - 2020, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
©2002-2011 The Red & Black Forums. These are fan forums and are in no way affiliated with AC Milan S.p.A.