The Rumour Commode XXX: Return of the King

Where do you think Milan is going to end up at the end of the season?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Pingu

American Calcio Milan
Stream Guru
Reaction score
Massara: "Hauge? Bodo has many interesting talents"

- Jens Petter Hauge has received his first senior call-up to the Norwegian National Team

Zinckernagel is the other name that interested me. Also looked quality.

Ronin

Milansochist
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini, Nesta, Gattuso, Rui Costa, Albertini, Serginho, Seedorf, Redondo, Ibrahimovic, Ronaldinho
It was inevitable that this question would come up but here it comes. What do you guys believe will happen when we get our first loss? I mean, we're riding on very high confidence right now. When our first loss comes, will we be motivated to return and prove ourselves once again, hungrier than ever? Do we have such a mentality? Or do you believe we'll crumble for a few games because of loss of confidence?

I think it depends on the type of loss... if we'd lose because we played bad, or lose despite playing good.

But, in any case, I think we would come back ok, maybe even hungrier, because of Zlatan. Without him here, I'd fear of us crumbling. We'd certainly have crumbled in the Juve game at 2-0. But, if we could overcome that game, we can do anything.

Qaas

Vi må tage det som det kommer
Reaction score
Fav. Players
KAKA, Maldini, Nesta, Dida, Inzaghi, Sheva, TSilva, R9, Raul, Casillas, Schmeichel, Messi, Zlatan
quite expected/logical, no?

But "condor" in the stands really did it for me :lol: (even if it's easy for people to come to the same idea)

We all laughed at it when local mentioned it, and then kinda became a meme.. so I don?t understand how it made it to twitter.

Is it because Rui was our last good nr 10?
Nvm I forgot seedorf, so it couldnt be that

Last edited:

Dena

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
Between today and tomorrow planned summit between the #Milan and the #Hauge agent to try to close

@86_longo

VultureSheva

Legendary Scout
Reaction score
Against Crotone, Milan fielded a formation with an average age of 23 years and 266 days.
The last Serie A team that had started with a younger starting XI was always Milan in November 2019 against Lazio (23 years and 193 days).

Pingu

American Calcio Milan
Stream Guru
Reaction score
25 year old

I think they looked Fredrik Andr? Bj?rkan, the left back.

He looks good from that. And 25 year old so? Other players have made it at the top level at that age after being in lower leagues.

Omar500

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Baresi, Maldini, Gattuso, Kaka, Costacurta, Nesta, Boban, Savicevic
Along with Hauge, Ajer is also called up for Norwegian national team. Can't wait for Rio Ave game to finish (hopefully in our advantage) so we can conclude our transfer market.

taura

Attaccareeee
Reaction score
#ACMilan forward Ante Rebic avoided a serious injury and has targeted a return against Inter in the derby on October 17.

Noyon9s

Super Pippo <3
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Sheva, Kaka, Maldini, Pirlo, Super Pippo
#acmilan forward ante rebic avoided a serious injury and has targeted a return against inter in the derby on october 17.

yessssssssssssssss

Dena

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
Juventus president Andrea Agnelli arrives at Casa Milan

@MilanEye

gucciluc

Nesta
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Alessandro Nesta, Maldini, Ronaldo Fenomeno, Thiago Silva, Zidane, Pirlo, S. Cazorla
if its for a negotation for demiral, hes welcome

Pingu

American Calcio Milan
Stream Guru
Reaction score
#ACMilan forward Ante Rebic avoided a serious injury and has targeted a return against Inter in the derby on October 17.

I am so glad it's nothing serious. Having him for the derby will be huge.

Pingu

American Calcio Milan
Stream Guru
Reaction score
Maybe Agnelli wants to show Paolo the Higuain penalty miss video so they can both laugh at it?

punisher

God Bless Milan
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Shevchenko
Ok, don't get the fuck out if it's for Demiral or D. Costa.

taura

Attaccareeee
Reaction score
Andrea's political visit #Agnelli at home #Milan . He will discuss issues related to the Serie A League with the Rossoneri management
@MilanNewsit

gucciluc

Nesta
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Alessandro Nesta, Maldini, Ronaldo Fenomeno, Thiago Silva, Zidane, Pirlo, S. Cazorla
Either of them would be PERFECT for us..
both would be immense lol, lets not get ahead of ourselves. maybe they're coming to offer something for Theo or Donna

VultureSheva

Legendary Scout
Reaction score
PietroMazzara
: The purpose of Agnelli's visit to Casa Milan is to discuss matters related to Serie A.

IL Diavolo 3

Fester
New Era Vanguard
Reaction score
Milan will submit a final offer to sign Wesley Fofana from Saint-Etienne. They attempt to bring him on loan with obligation to buy

fray

Casciavit
Reaction score
Milan will submit a final offer to sign Wesley Fofana from Saint-Etienne. They attempt to bring him on loan with obligation to buy

Ah, please. I was scared just a minute ago, thinking we'd panic and sign Rugani.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Schedule