Status
Not open for further replies.

manutd fan

EPL Captain
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Eric Cantona, Paul Scholes, Van Nistlerooy, Valencia
Arsenal to sign Ozil from Madrid.

AS saying he chose Arsenal over United because they offered him 7M euro a year whilst we refused to go over 5M euro.

Last edited:

Mion-Moura

Team Neymar
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Neymar Casemiro Oscar Danilo CGrenier ReneeWalker JRodriguez LMoura Matic LAdriano AWitsel Marquinhs

jammin

pour l'éternité
Reaction score
Giroud
Carzola - Ozil
Ramsey - Arteta - Flamini

:eek:

Sell Walcott to Newcastle, or some other fodder.

Mario

Milan Legend
Reaction score
43 goals this week in Serie A, 14 in EPL.. boring league they say eh?

neutral

Milan Icon
Reaction score
Arsenal to sign Ozil from Madrid.

AS saying he chose Arsenal over United because they offered him 7M euro a year whilst we refused to go over 5M euro.

How would United fit Kagawa,Ozil and Rooney? Not surprising they dont want to break the bank, fantastic player though.

Arsene

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
Ozil to United would be stupid. Moyes dont even like his type of player. he has Kagawa who is very talented, and he doesnt get a minute while he plays Giggs in his 40s. If Ozil comes to Arsenal, it would be great move. Alot of people are saying he's not what we need blah blah. Who doesnt need a world class playmaker who's an assist machine? we have Ramsey, Flamini, Arteta and Wilshere playing deeper midfield. Ozil would play behind striker and Cazorla on the left. Time for some sexy football. Word is we will get demba Ba on loan as well

hdcantona

Senatore_M84's Protege
Reaction score
How would United fit Kagawa,Ozil and Rooney? Not surprising they dont want to break the bank, fantastic player though.

if it were up to me I'd play them as a fluid trio behind RVP. Fuck Young and Valencia. nani can rotate.

neutral

Milan Icon
Reaction score
Ozil to United would be stupid. Moyes dont even like his type of player. he has Kagawa who is very talented, and he doesnt get a minute while he plays Giggs in his 40s. If Ozil comes to Arsenal, it would be great move. Alot of people are saying he's not what we need blah blah. Who doesnt need a world class playmaker who's an assist machine? we have Ramsey, Flamini, Arteta and Wilshere playing deeper midfield. Ozil would play behind striker and Cazorla on the left. Time for some sexy football. Word is we will get demba Ba on loan as well

This to an extent

Moyes playing Giggs so much is perplexing but i suppose he is still coming to grips with his squad. In that respect its hard to say if he would use Ozil appropriately, the only way i can see it happening is if they played a 4-2-3-1. Rooney-Kagawa-Ozil behind the striker, no width there though which isnt the United way.

if it were up to me I'd play them as a fluid trio behind RVP. Fuck Young and Valencia. nani can rotate.

Saw your post late but as i said previously , lack of width there.

Arsene

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
This to an extent

Moyes playing Giggs so much is perplexing but i suppose he is still coming to grips with his squad. In that respect its hard to say if he would use Ozil appropriately, the only way i can see it happening is if they played a 4-2-3-1. Rooney-Kagawa-Ozil behind the striker, no width there though which isnt the United way.

Unlike Cazorla who has played most of his career on the wing. Kagawa and rooney are pure nr 10s and is Ozil. You would waste these players on the wing. If Moyes want a nr 10 he has 2 in his squad who are very good

hdcantona

Senatore_M84's Protege
Reaction score
This to an extent

Saw your post late but as i said previously , lack of width there.

Rafael and Evra. Also just because all *prefer* coming inside, doesn't mean they will all be inside all the time

neutral

Milan Icon
Reaction score
Rafael and Evra. Also just because all *prefer* coming inside, doesn't mean they will all be inside all the time

Wing backs, Meh.. Be honest now, you're only pining for Ozil because of the lack of transfer activity at United.

3 number 10s dont make very much sense.

hdcantona

Senatore_M84's Protege
Reaction score
Wing backs, Meh.. Be honest now, you're only pining for Ozil because of the lack of transfer activity at United.

3 number 10s dont make very much sense.

never say no to world class talent. Though I'd have ditched rooney to any foreign buyer if it were up to me.

neutral

Milan Icon
Reaction score
never say no to world class talent. Though I'd have ditched rooney to any foreign buyer if it were up to me.

True, the whole Van persie thing springs to mind, but this is not just about snapping up world class talent, this is about changing an entire system which didnt have to happen with rvp. As for Rooney, its probably happened all too late for that.

Arsene

Milan Veteran
Reaction score

rooney would never go to a foreign team....hell getting him to london would be massive change for him

jammin

pour l'éternité
Reaction score
Apparently Ozil has had a change of heart and now wants to stay at Madrid. :lol:

Got to feel for Wenger. :lol:

jammin

pour l'éternité
Reaction score
United 24M bid for Felliani, Everton planning to replace him with James McCarthy for 12M.

Good move for Everton. McCarthy is a lovely player to watch, and fits with Martinez's passing game perfectly.

Arsene

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
Arsene should go for Draxler.

I think the kaka deal has killed Ozil move. I cant see them getting rid of both kaka and Ozil. So if anything its you lot that ruined our chance to sign a top player.....you b@stards:lol:

Pipa

Rotten Apple
Reaction score
I think the kaka deal has killed Ozil move. I cant see them getting rid of both kaka and Ozil. So if anything its you lot that ruined our chance to sign a top player.....you b@stards:lol:

You got Flamini :proud:

jammin

pour l'éternité
Reaction score
:g:

I think you guys should offer G something like 5M to net you Ozil.

neutral

Milan Icon
Reaction score
Yeah pretty sure Ozil to Arsenal will happen, excellent signing 50 million. Never thought i would see Wenger spend that much :lol:

Arsene

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
Yeah pretty sure Ozil to Arsenal will happen, excellent signing 50 million. Never thought i would see Wenger spend that much :lol:

I still dont believe this until I see the fvcker on arsenal.com......too good to be true.

manutd fan

EPL Captain
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Eric Cantona, Paul Scholes, Van Nistlerooy, Valencia
I still dont believe this until I see the fvcker on arsenal.com......too good to be true.

Buying your way to the 4th trophy :o:thumbsdown:

Raz

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Wenger spent 50M? I must be dreaming...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Schedule