Milan Legend
Reaction score

zlatan.png

KujaIX

Mexes & Muntari fanboy
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Current team
If we go all in, I believe we'll get him.

I know it's logic akin to "I didn't want it anyway", but I do believe it's true.

Ibra has endlessly lauded Milan in the press and his departure didn't feel like the end, more like a shunt out the door(and while I didn't have internet access too).

There will be more to come.

Mr Delicious

Banned
Reaction score

I know it's logic akin to "I didn't want it anyway", but I do believe it's true.

Ibra has endlessly lauded Milan in the press and his departure didn't feel like the end, more like a shunt out the door(and while I didn't have internet access too).

:thumbsup:

He's back y'all

Az.

Se7en
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini,Shevchenko, Rui Costa, Gattuso, Pippo, Nesta, Ambrosini,Seedorf, Billy,Kaka,Beckham,Zlatan

Silva did the same for years, and we didn't get him back either. We won't get him, because we are piss poor broke. There's a lot of players over the years that wanted to come here, but our brilliant management fucked up the club finances to the point where only another billionaire will save us. (which won't come as long as Berlu is still breathing)

Ragazza

Milan, solo con te...
Staff member
Reaction score
Fav. Players
MALDINI, ZAMBROTTA, NESTA, SES, MAGIC MIKE
manchester united...

Ronin

Milansochist
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini, Nesta, Gattuso, Rui Costa, Albertini, Serginho, Seedorf, Redondo, Ibrahimovic, Ronaldinho

Soldier_of_god

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
cr7, Kaka, sheva, zidane, pastore , zlatan ibra,T.silva, jovetic, Arjen robben, drogba, suarez
Good luck king. You will always be the king of leagues. League legend. Its unfortunate that a player of his calibre couldn't win the ucl and the teams he had played for in the ucl have blamed his inability to perform in big games as the reason. His style of play isnt suited to play in cup formats since the champions league teams are far too good at stopping one dimensional teams that rely on one specific player to perform. He expects the ball to come to his feet. He is still a champion though. Annoyed me at times and i probably dished out a fair amount of expletives at him but thats moreso because i believed he was under utilizing his godlike talent and skill.

Ronin

Milansochist
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini, Nesta, Gattuso, Rui Costa, Albertini, Serginho, Seedorf, Redondo, Ibrahimovic, Ronaldinho

Soldier_of_god

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
cr7, Kaka, sheva, zidane, pastore , zlatan ibra,T.silva, jovetic, Arjen robben, drogba, suarez
Anyone have links to ibra's goals/assists compilation videos for 05-08 seasons.

Mexes5

Milan Icon
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Nesta, Seedorf, Gattuso, Kaka, Inzaghi, Shevchenko, Mexes, Pato, Pazzini
So after all that hehehe, not saying where I am going, he goes to the obvious, this saga was so :fp:

Master Smurf

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Baggio, Weah, Bergkamp, Becks, Sheva, Kaka, Rooney, Kun, Thiago Silva, Pato, Kessie
These are the moves you make. At one time it was hiring Don Fabio and now its bringing in Ibra.

EPL Lock

Jasper

Maldini tier
Reaction score
Fav. Players
3; Marat Safin; Tiziano Crudeli; 2Pac; Christian Bale; Martin M??rsepp; Balotelli.

MilanMB

Serendipity
Reaction score
It's crazy, what an career.

Malmö, Ajax, Juve, Inter, Barcelona, Milan, PSG and now Man Utd.

forward

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Ibra will fail miserably at ManU.
He ain't got the workrate for EPL, especially not at this age. :lol:

jammin

pour l'éternité
Reaction score
What number?

Edit: 8 according to Redcafe

Last edited:

Arsene

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
Ibra will fail miserably at ManU.
He ain't got the workrate for EPL, especially not at this age. :lol:

He wont be top scorer, but I expect him to play deeper and be more known for his creating. I dont see him outrunning the defender or physically bully the PL defenders. PL defenders are not very smart or tactical, but one thing they have plenty of is physical strength

vB9

Man with a Plan
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Schmeichel, Maldini, Maradona and ME
physically bully the PL defenders. PL defenders are not very smart or tactical, but one thing they have plenty of is physical strength

Cards and injuries galore, then.

Schedule