The Rumour Commode XXX: Return of the King

Where do you think Milan is going to end up at the end of the season?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Qaas

Vi må tage det som det kommer
Reaction score
Fav. Players
KAKA, Maldini, Nesta, Dida, Inzaghi, Sheva, TSilva, R9, Raul, Casillas, Schmeichel, Messi, Zlatan
I would like to know who is the bigger inter merda fan.. Leaf or Neruda

IL Diavolo 3

Fester
New Era Vanguard
Reaction score
I would like to know who is the bigger inter merda fan.. Leaf or Neruda
509b04f3dbdc35a8e80675f483bfe09e.jpg

Last edited:

Alo88

Milan Legend
Reaction score
where did u listen to the podcast? link?

good analysis btw.

It's Italian tho if that doesn't bother you. I find it very hard to find podcasts in english language who can compete with Italian podcasts. Natives just seem to know the league and the players so much better than foreign fans (no surprise tho).

If the language is no problem to you I can give you some very good Milan podcasts too if you want.

Alo88

Milan Legend
Reaction score
After we beat Napoli and Gattuso shat on his players, there seems to be another revolt happening there. Gattuso might leave.
Wait, what?

I always thought that Gattuso brought back some stability and calmness to the club and that players loved him? At least that's what I read when I saw something written about Napoli players talking about Rino.

What happened?

Alo88

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Saelemaekers out for 2 weeks.
So no Zlatan, Leao and Saele for two weeks (at least). Rebic and Casti knocked. With a game all three days this means the physical tenure of our lads will be very poor as a logical consequence.

I guess loosing out some points, maybe even loose a game due to that, is not written in the stars, but fans shouldn't be too surprised if it happens and then start to panick or throw shit on them like they are doing already with Casti or Hakan for example.

I'm not happy and very concerned. But as long as I see our lads fighting the living shit out of them you won't see me here throwing shit on them.

Last edited:

VultureSheva

Legendary Scout
Reaction score
So no Zlatan, Leao and Saele for two weeks (at least). Rebic and Casti knocked. With a game all three days this means the physical tenure of our lads will be very poor as a logical consequence.

I guess loosing out some points, maybe even loose a game due to that, is not written in the stars, but fans shouldn't be too surprised if it happens and then start to panick or throw shit on them like they are doing already with Casti or Hakan for example.

I'm not happy and very concerned. But as long as I see our lads fighting the living shit out of them you won't see me here throwing shit on them.

No Leao?s test was set in 10 days, 4 days ago. So its one week now if everything goes fine.

VooDooDoll

))<>((
Reaction score
at least we will see if hauge is anything more than 4 millions player and if diaz is worth even to think to buy.

Milan10

Milan Legend
Reaction score
at least we will see if hauge is anything more than 4 millions player and if diaz is worth even to think to buy.

Think they?ve both proven they are unless the Diaz money can be spent on someone like Szvovowbalfkaksj

Wild

*Rejuvenation*
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Baresi - Maldini - Nesta - Jessica Alba
Watch Montella super hattrick against lazio (worst game in nesta's career).

I think I watched that game & it was one year before we sign him & ManU wanted to sign him but Sir Alex wanted to see him live & it was that game :lol:
Obviously they didnt want anymore & we signed him.

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

Last edited:

vB9

Man with a Plan
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Schmeichel, Maldini, Maradona and ME
Alo,

Its bc we dont have a manager... just sum Ibra appeaser.

At a club like Milan the manager must be sovereign ruler under the sky (far as players go).

Ibra needs to be punched, 1st for the 4 pts dropped and 2nd for not listening... not subbing, not resting.

If paid handsomely who'd be crazy enough to punch Ibra... Rebic? Idk his level of craziness... he looks it.

Thenebra

Milan Legend
Reaction score

It's Italian tho if that doesn't bother you. I find it very hard to find podcasts in english language who can compete with Italian podcasts. Natives just seem to know the league and the players so much better than foreign fans (no surprise tho).

If the language is no problem to you I can give you some very good Milan podcasts too if you want.
I am ready.

Chiko

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Some good news has arrived though just as Milan?s attack was beginning to feel the heat with Saelemaekers and Leao on the sidelines, and the latter is expected to return in just a few days. Sky

Alec

Football Idiot Savant
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Paul Pierce, Aimar, Nesta, Gattuso, Kaká, Romagnoli, VAR, Genghis Khan
It?s time I learn to speak Italian. How do I do that?

As for any language, the best way is to date a chick that speaks the language.

Pingu

American Calcio Milan
Stream Guru
Reaction score
As for any language, the best way is to date a chick that speaks the language.

Explains why some people on this forum struggle to make sense even in their native tongue huh.

VultureSheva

Legendary Scout
Reaction score
Di Marzio: Milan are interested in Hoffenheim central defender, Melayro Bogarde.

VultureSheva

Legendary Scout
Reaction score
Gianluca Di Marzio: Milan has eyes on Melayro Bogarde. He is an 18 year-old Dutch centre-back who plays for Hoffenheim.
His contract expires on June 30. Barcelona is also interested.
The 2 clubs could sign him next summer on a free or in January by paying a small fee.

From some search in Google - Last year he rejected Man City and Arsenal saying “I want to grow at Hoffenheim first”

mrki

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
maldini, pippo, boban

1. Stefano Borghi! Without the doubt and competition no.1 youtube reporter in Italy calcio wise. Serious reporter that has calcio in his little finger. Analisis are perfect, objective and coulorfull to hear. I watch his every video, its a calcio joy.

2. Andrea Longoni - our milanista, writes sometimes for MN also. Posts on youtube a lot and you can hear everything about Milan.

This interista kid is a very objective guy but still a kid. Not near the levels of real reporters like Borghi but I like him. Also our direttore of MC Mauro Suma has great comments on youtube. Always calm...for me at times too calm lol.

Italian language is not hard, and helps to understant calcio much better as well as our Milan.

Neruda

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini,Nesta,Zidane
Qaas u got burned brother

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Fabio

U mirin brah?
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Kaká, Cafu, Ronaldinho, Pato, Dida, Gattuso, Balotelli, Borini, Honda, Saelemaekers
Albimovi finally lost it it seems. Like the time when he got banned for opening too many threads

Ronin

Milansochist
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini, Nesta, Gattuso, Rui Costa, Albertini, Serginho, Seedorf, Redondo, Ibrahimovic, Ronaldinho

Thenebra

Milan Legend
Reaction score
1. Stefano Borghi! Without the doubt and competition no.1 youtube reporter in Italy calcio wise. Serious reporter that has calcio in his little finger. Analisis are perfect, objective and coulorfull to hear. I watch his every video, its a calcio joy.

2. Andrea Longoni - our milanista, writes sometimes for MN also. Posts on youtube a lot and you can hear everything about Milan.

This interista kid is a very objective guy but still a kid. Not near the levels of real reporters like Borghi but I like him. Also our direttore of MC Mauro Suma has great comments on youtube. Always calm...for me at times too calm lol.

Italian language is not hard, and helps to understant calcio much better as well as our Milan.
Tnx

Status
Not open for further replies.