The Rumour Commode XVII: A Condor In A Sea Of Red!

Who's the mystery patient at La Madonnina this week?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

IL Diavolo 3

Fester
New Era Vanguard
Reaction score
Saw a rumour about Dzeko :lol: that would really be the icing on the cake right now.

Please don't buy Dzeko.

italian media so far: Juventus will sign every player on the planet. and milan will sign every shitty player on the planet.

it's all speculations, i don't believe they have a sniff on milan market.

Last edited:

Donato

The Wise One
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Kaka', Maldini, Pippo, T.Silva, Ronaldinho, Shevchenko, Pirlo, Seedorf, Gattuso, Ibra, Nesta, Pato
But Dzeko's idol was Shevchenko and he is a Milanista

Neo'82

Always On Point
Reaction score
Milan should announce the extension of 7-8 sponsorship contracts before the beginning of the season+addition of a new sponsor [GdS].

MilanMB

Serendipity
Reaction score
italian media so far: Juventus will sign every player on planet. and milan will sign every shitty player on planet.

it's all speculations, i don't believe they have a sniff on milan market.

thankfully for my mental health, i don't believe any of the either. the media is absolutely horrible and it's so obvious they're throwing out guesses left and right. both for signing players and for the sale of the club

Donato

The Wise One
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Kaka', Maldini, Pippo, T.Silva, Ronaldinho, Shevchenko, Pirlo, Seedorf, Gattuso, Ibra, Nesta, Pato
Can't we sell Bacca abroad FFS

Mario

Milan Legend
Reaction score
But Dzeko's idol was Shevchenko and he is a Milanista

I'm fairly confident Dzeko will do well next season

Even Spalletti who was criticising him a lot last season is praising him a lot so far during the pre season

I'd be willing to bet hes gonna score at least 15 next season

Phantomx

Only Milan
Reaction score
from emery to montella
from 100/200m budget to 15m
from musaccio to arbeloa
from bacca to zaza

this is new milan :fp:

Alo88

Milan Legend
Reaction score
I don't understand the commode meltdown right now. Arbeloa is a good player to have on the bench.

The commode is in meltdown modus since... 15 july I guess. The moment it became clear that we won't have a budget this summer mercato.

Galliani has talked with Marotta about Simone Zaza. Montella really likes Simone. [RAI]

Medias: Montella likes all players. He really likes them all.

Berlusconi

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Haven't read a few pages back, but is it true that we are making players buy their own suits until a deal with Armani is made?

Khurrisu

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Fuck UEFA
MN - Caceres, Milan is not on the former Juventus defender

Hopefully this ends DeS to Juve rumours as well.

Montella is insisting for Badelj. Fiorentina want €12m. Contacts ongoing but Galliani should sell Bacca first. #Repubblica

FFS what's so hard about selling Matri and Diego Lopez to fund a 12M transfer? Poli too, but apparently Montella is high on the latter for some reason.

'If Bacca leaves Milan could rekindle their interest in Tevez whose agent has excellent relationship with Galliani'

Tevez on what, 5m ha

Tevez's salary is bullshit. But he's better than Adriano.

from emery to montella
from 100/200m budget to -7m
from musaccio to arbeloa
from bacca to zaza

this is new milan :fp:

Fixed.

Current team(pre-season friendly vs. Bordeaux):

Niang-Bacca-Suso
Bona-Monto-Kucka
DeS-Roma-Paletta-Abate
Donna

Based on latest rumours:

Niang-Zaza-Suso
Bona-Monto-Kucka
Antonelli-Roma-Caceres-Abate
Donna

Arbeloa as back up.

Only G can make our team seemingly worse by selling our best player.

Last edited:

Moggster

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Robben, Zidane, Ibra, Nesta, Ronaldinho
Hopefully this ends DeS to Juve rumours as well.

FFS what's so hard about selling Matri and Diego Lopez to fund a 12M transfer? Poli too, but apparently Montella is high on the latter for some reason.

Tevez's salary is bullshit. But he's better than Adriano.

Fixed.

Current team(pre-season friendly vs. Bordeaux):

Niang-Bacca-Suso
Bona-Monto-Kucka
DeS-Roma-Paletta-Abate
Donna

Based on latest rumours:

Niang-Zaza-Suso
Bona-Monto-Kucka
Antonelli-Roma-Caceres-Abate
Donna

Arbeloa as back up.

Only G can make our team seemingly worse by selling our best player.

Both starting XIs are terrible. Would finish below Udinese.

Leptiran

Rumours-Morning shift
Reaction score
if we sign these chinese deal then we should try to buy player with formula loan+obligation to buy next season

Raz

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Giving money to Jube for any of their strikers bar Dybala would be very stupid. That's why I can definitely see Galliani doing just that. Welcome Zaza/Mandzukic, welcome mediocrity

Tadej

Banned
Reaction score
Milan are not interested in signing Caceres [MilanNews].

GdS claim Galliani reached an agreement with Arbeloa's agent yesterday: One-year contract+option for another year.

:fp:

Berlusconi

Milan Legend
Reaction score
1. Only Thiago would be welcome. Di Maria? A slightly better version of Menez, no thanks. Lucas Moura? Talk about the poster boy of overrated and overpriced. Also, I do not think that Bacca has a EU citizenship but I might be wrong.

:fp::fp::conf::conf:

sarcasm?

Khurrisu

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Fuck UEFA
Caceres is such an overrated defender. His positioning is horrible. He's okay for a sub player if you want quick verticality up the field, but as a starter he's not that great.

Forza AC Milan

Milan Icon
Reaction score
caceres
piotr
badej

close mercato thnx

Add Cuardado on loan and we have a decent team that can aim for Champions League football. A simple and inexpensive mercato like this would do a lot for us yet Galliani is incapable of doing that

---------------------Gigi

Des/Abate---Cacares-----Romagnoli----Anto/Vangioni

-------Kucka--------Badelj------Zielinski

Cuardado------------Striker-------------Bonaventura

Serie A is poor and we can actually finish 2nd with this team if we have the right guidance from Montella

Tadej

Banned
Reaction score
Caceres is such an overrated defender. His positioning is horrible. He's okay for a sub player if you want quick verticality up the field, but as a starter he's not that great.

How can be someone an overrated if nobody is rate him high? :fp:

Forza AC Milan

Milan Icon
Reaction score

Whenever he was fit he did a really good job. Only problem is his injury issues

yagami7gnr

Milan Legend
Reaction score

Not really.
Di Maria is a very, very good player with moments of greatness however too many times he wants to go solo like in the games were PSG were eliminated in CL against City or the final of Copa America against Chile (albeit he was not 100%) were he could just pass the ball but he wants to take 3-4 defenders on his own.

AC Kid

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Kaka'<3, Pato, Romagnoli, Gigio, Marco Asensio, Andre Silva
^^

Agreed. Di Maria is very good, but not as much as hes made out to be. Hes had his best moments out of position really, when Carlo moved him to midfield.

Mario

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Arbeloa would be such a pointless signing

Who'd probably want more in wages than Caceres as well... who would pick Arbeloa over Caceres? Especially as a CB. We've got 5 fullbacks atm

Khurrisu

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Fuck UEFA
How can be someone an overrated if nobody is rate him high? :fp:

That people think of him as a competent CB is alone a reason he's overrated. I like him more as a Defensive Fullback. But as a central defender, nope.

Whenever he was fit he did a really good job. Only problem is his injury issues

He used to be quick to return to position, but now lost that swiftness. He really never developed into a real CB as far as I'm concerned. He really has the same problem as David Luiz, except the latter is popular due to hair+nationality.

Tadej

Banned
Reaction score
That people think of him as a competent CB is alone a reason he's overrated. I like him more as a Defensive Fullback. But as a central defender, nope.

He used to be quick to return to position, but now lost that swiftness. He really never developed into a real CB as far as I'm concerned. He really has the same problem as David Luiz, except the latter is popular due to hair+nationality.

And who is in your opinion the better defender, that we can realistically get?

markovic

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
Arbeloa would be such a pointless signing

Who'd probably want more in wages than Caceres as well... who would pick Arbeloa over Caceres? Especially as a CB. We've got 5 fullbacks atm

I have a feeling signing Arbeloa means De Sciglio is going to be sold… Maybe they had him as a backup plan if China agreement is not signed till some point, this way DeS money (around 15M I suppose) could give them some freedom to operate now, and Arbeloa could cover Mattia's positions, play on both flanks

Status
Not open for further replies.

Schedule