What will we do?

Reaction score
after two win match. We have to choose between pipo and sheva-pirlo and ambrosini. what will we do?

DonippoKakaShevdini

Santo Baresi
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Der Franco
quanglam said:
after two win match. We have to choose between pipo and sheva-pirlo and ambrosini. what will we do?

Any1 out there care to enlighten me on the meaning of this structured line of words? :conf:

efford

Starting Eleven
Reaction score
hehe, he means...:

Should we choose Inzaghi or Shevchenko....
Should we choose Pirlo or Ambrosini...

I choose Pirlo instead of ambro... i know this forum has alot of Ambro-fans but seriously i think Pirlo is more creative and we need someone like that...

(please dont hit me !!!!) :cry:

:D

DonippoKakaShevdini

Santo Baresi
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Der Franco
Oz......cheers m8 for playing the role of the universal translator. I can speak 4 languages and couldn't figure that one out m8 ;)

I see it now.....ok, I agree with Oz, I liek Pirlo's skill and distribution awareness from that role there, but I must admit, I wish Pirlo had Ambro's tackling skills and ball winning prowess......but I give Pirlo the nod

&.....

I love Pippo & love Sheva, but really.....there is no question that our most dangerous, attack minded trident is: Rui-Rivaldo-Sheva......and it just so happens that Sheva and Pippo play the same position with Carletto's tactics......I go Sheva.

vLaDuT

Beginner
Reaction score
About Ambrosini...he's a good player to defend the score and clear things at the midle. As for Pirlo he is a little spark that could change a match. And between Sheva and Pippo, Sheva for sure(no offense) I would see a good foward going team in Rui-Rivaldo-Sheva. Anyway it always depends on the adversary that Milan has to take on :devil2:

jonddu^

Primavera
Reaction score
I think that choosing Ambro or Pirlo depends upon the opponent as we saw against Real. Ambro played a good amd solid match, but his role is somewhat like Gattuso's: winning balls etc.
But Pirlo is the player I prefer.

And Sheva is better than Pippo, no doubt. Both are very good goal scorers but Sheva is much more versatile than Pippo.

Reaction score
Both Sheva and Pippo are super killer, and why can't they in the field at the same time? If Ancelotti insist to use one forward, the one who have better status should be choose, now, he is Sheva.

mellanie

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Sandro Nesta
We will go on with the succesfull turn over....

One match with Pippo/the other with Sheva
Several matches with Pirlo/fewer (the most dangerous ones) with Ambro

And will go on winning ;)

shevagirl

Starting Eleven
Reaction score
Well for the next match....and that is with Empoli i think that Pirlo shou;d play.I really like Ambrosini but i prefer Pirlo and also he was rested while MIlan-REal so i think he is 100% ready for this match.As for the attackers....ofcourse Shevchenko....i think that he should start this match again like against REal.

Reaction score
Hi sheva girl

I acept with your idea. If we play with Empoli - pirlo and sheva are good persons. I realy like Sheva - when he play in Kiev. And i'm very happy when he went to Ac Milan. Pipo is a good striker but not good technique. Sheva wholly than him. But i think sheva have to impove in head a ball. I think we will win in next match and juventus will have some problems with roma and this is our chance

Reaction score
Hi all

Simic is a good defender but i think he not good person for right back. he don't good for help one another in attack. Pirlo is a very good person but you can see his mistakes in the match with Juve. He loss ball 2 times and we lose 2 balls. :o . He is a good attacking midfield but nod good when he must a denfender M. Ambro is a opposite man with him. And now i'm thinking about Redondo. But i'm afraid he don't have good elegant after a long time out and now he 33age. And i think pirlo good for the match between weak team as empoli-torino and so on and we need Ambro when we met Inter-juve-real and so on. what do you think about my idea?

ads216

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
I think Seedorf should take a day off since he seems to be playing everyday. It would be nice to see Pippo and JDL together to see what they can do and let Riva and Sheva take a rst and get ready for the CL and Roma games.

BTW any news on when Nesta will be back? I know Costacurta has been a revelation but I wonder if he can keep this up on a twice weekly basis for too long. And what's the story on Redondo?

David

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
We have a squad rotation system that's working great so far. So everyone will have their turn and so on... :)

shevagirl

Starting Eleven
Reaction score
Nesta will be back soon,as for Rivaldo he is injured and he will be back 2-3 weeks,so don't expect to see him in the next matches

shevaman

Primavera
Reaction score
I think that sheva should start because he ismore explosive than pippo.
Pirlo is a very great player, he should be
the one.

Seamus

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Anyone playing for AC Milan
I really think he need to move Pirlo up front to an attacking position. I really think that has been Ancelotti only bad decision so far thisyear by using him as a defensive midfielder. He is so much better as an attacker. I understand that he is very good, and it is hard getting him onto the field when he is competing against Rui Costa and Rivaldo for the paymaker role but he doesn't tackle very well. Well it hasn't done to much damage, except the loss to Chievo. I am just hoping that becaus he is young Ancelotti wants him to improve his entire game and develope him into one of the best in the world for Milan and italy for years to come. He is young and tallented enuff it could happen. Anyway, I would throw...

-----Pirlo
Pippo---Sheva

And use Tomasson and Boriello forr the cup.

DonippoKakaShevdini

Santo Baresi
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Der Franco
Bobby said:
How about this?
-----Sheva
Pirlo---Rui Costa
----Ambro

The creativity tank is almost empty(or is it the photographic memory is out of film? :rolleyes: ).......oh.....in addition, 2+2=4.

liberogrande

Licensed Hattrick Coach
Reaction score
China where catastrophes strike all the time
Fav. Players
Filippo INZAGHI/大因札吉/F.インザ-ギ
Well 'bout the first one i can answer without thinkin' at all-----INZAGHI!!
Whatever you sheva fans think 'bout it.

And,Ambro or Pirlo?
I saw most (maybe all) of you chose Pirlo above,why?Yeah he did play quite well at the beginnin' of the season but?Watched milan's matches against juven and empoli?His performance was totally shit in those matches.Personally i think the problem with Pirlo is,if the opponent does not have a player have man-mark on him then he could do loads of playmakin' in the midfield but if they sacriface a player doin' nothing but followin' Pirlo around,he could barely do anything.
Juven and Empoli did this quite well in their matches,that's why milan's midfield was shit then.
Another reason for me to prefer Ambro to Pirlo,is that,Ambro does much better defence than Pirlo does----we already had quite a few offensive midfielders,why do you think we should let Pirlo on the pitch?

shevagirl

Starting Eleven
Reaction score
Maybe Pirlo wasn't good against Juventus,i know that but after that he was again brillinat.Maybe he was bad again against Empoli but he will be brilliant again because that's him....he was probably tired.That is the only one reason.He doesn't know to play bad

fbvanBasten

Starting Eleven
Reaction score
For Sheva vs Inzaghi I definitely choose Sheva while for Pirlo vs Ambro: it is a very difficult decision depending on how the opponent's tactics. It is more difficult now since Redondo has come to the equation.

mellanie

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Sandro Nesta
After Rivaldo injury we don't have many alternatives in attack anymore...

It will be again (tonight also):
RUI
SHEVA SUPERPIPPO

Let's hope...
Sheva won't miss again easy scores as he did recently
and
Pippo to score with his "gold feet" and not by hand

Champions League is not a joke.... and Borussia is not Roma!

Schedule