The Rumour Commode XXII: Broke Li: Enter the Someone (Pls)

Champions League qualification?

Votes: 2 2.9%

Votes: 41 59.4%

Votes: 26 37.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

IL Diavolo 3

Fester
New Era Vanguard
Reaction score
what about this guy in the middle here for SD

05fae1f9-5e02-462c-b7fd-55199d66a698.jpg

father as senatore too busy probably

I dig

Neo'82

Always On Point
Reaction score
The man basically had a year before the takeover occurred to travel around and scout/pick his targets. Then made the mistake of confirming a coach from the previous management to take on the 200m+ plus team he was putting together, a majority of those signings have flopped big time, waited too long to fire Montella, did nothing in January market to back Gattuso when everyone saw the holes in the team and now we sit worse off than last season. He needs to be held accountable for his work. Plus he takes about building for the long term when this ownership may or may not even be around this time next season and are working toward short term goals to make things work.

Exactly, so many clear mistakes. It's hard to see what he got right. For example Lucci presented us with Bonucci, it had 0 to do with the SD. Without that one signing the legitimacy of the project would have been questioned from the close of the mercato.

“Every new cycle needs time, we had a precise strategy. We had to build a team for the future.

The guy is full of excuses - talk is cheap. He will complain about the closing affecting his real targets once dismissed.

IL Diavolo 3

Fester
New Era Vanguard
Reaction score
Exactly, so many clear mistakes. It's hard to see what he got right. For example Lucci presented us with Bonucci, it had 0 to do with the SD. Without that one signing the legitimacy of the project would have been questioned from the close of the mercato.

“Every new cycle needs time, we had a precise strategy. We had to build a team for the future.

The guy is full of excuses - talk is cheap. He will complain about the closing affecting his real targets once dismissed.

You think mirabelli is all talk?

lol fassone disagrees

rossonero1

Milan Legend
Reaction score

Words spoken by every coach, sporting director, etc. from the beginning of time looking to stick around as long as possible :lol:

Neo'82

Always On Point
Reaction score
You think mirabelli is all talk?

lol fassone disagrees

You don't? he talks way too much. I prefer SD's that let their teams do the talking. Fassone seemingly wants to work with previous comforts. The best candidates available for the required roles are what we need.

Qaas

Vi må tage det som det kommer
Reaction score
Fav. Players
KAKA, Maldini, Nesta, Dida, Inzaghi, Sheva, TSilva, R9, Raul, Casillas, Schmeichel, Messi, Zlatan
That's not true. The only way to believe that is if you were not paying attention

Salah finished last season with 19 goals and 15 assists. When was the last time a Serie A winger posted such numbers?

He was one of the 5 best players last season in the league for sure

Insigne had similar stats if not better.

Insigne: 18 goals, 9 assists in serie a
Salah: 15 goals, 11 assists in serie a.

Dzeko, mertens, and belotti were all better than salah last season. Not to mention bonucci, sandro etc... he wasn’t top 5.

Neo'82

Always On Point
Reaction score

Dzeko, mertens, and belotti were all better than salah last season. Not to mention bonucci, sandro etc... he wasn’t top 5.

Spalletti failed to realize.. he was potentially the best player in the world :lol:

.A.K.

Reaction score
Fav. Players
Kaka,Pato,Maldini,Inzaghi
You do realize Sevilla won 3 consecutive Europa league titles.

Show me how it improved them financially, gave them visibility and the “brand awareness nonsense” you wrote.

Follow through A.k

Am I there accountant to show you how much money they made.

All I know is from anyone I speak to about football in real life respects sevilla for dominating EL and spanking Mourinho.

IL Diavolo 3

Fester
New Era Vanguard
Reaction score
You don't? he talks way too much. I prefer SD's that let their teams do the talking. Fassone seemingly wants to work with previous comforts. The best candidates available for the required roles are what we need.

Now what fuxked up our mercato was the bonucci capture which led to Kalinic. The original plan was Romagnoli + Musacchio as a starting cbs and we were clearly building for 4 at the back.

We were supposed to buy a top cf and ended up with garbage. Add to that borini which does not make sense. Everything else is justifiable even not sacking montella after the sampdoria game.

Now for fassone I am reserving a whole chapter, I am waiting for him to raise the white flag. Whoever chose him to run a club clearly got no clue about anything at all.

This management is good as gone.

IL Diavolo 3

Fester
New Era Vanguard
Reaction score
Am I there accountant to show you how much money they made.

All I know is from anyone I speak to about football in real liferespects sevilla for dominating EL and spanking Mourinho.

I stopped reading right there

Qaas

Vi må tage det som det kommer
Reaction score
Fav. Players
KAKA, Maldini, Nesta, Dida, Inzaghi, Sheva, TSilva, R9, Raul, Casillas, Schmeichel, Messi, Zlatan
The Rumour Commode XXII: Broke Li, Hidden Galliani

Spalletti failed to realize.. he was potentially the best player in the world :lol:

Now this is true.

.A.K.

Reaction score
Fav. Players
Kaka,Pato,Maldini,Inzaghi
I stopped reading right there

Why you engaging in discussion if u run soon as it gets hot?

Grinta boy.

Find me one person that has sense that doesn’t respect sevilla for what they did in EL.

Isn’t that why were all hyped here to sign Bacca? Or did you overlook that like you overlook many things to stick to your fanboy narrative

rossonero1

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Now what fuxked up our mercato was the bonucci capture which led to Kalinic. The original plan was Romagnoli + Musacchio as a starting cbs and we were clearly building for 4 at the back.

We were supposed to buy a top cf and ended up with garbage. Add to that borini which does not make sense. Everything else is justifiable even not sacking montella after the sampdoria game.

Now for fassone I am reserving a whole chapter, I am waiting for him to raise the white flag. Whoever chose him to run a club clearly got no clue about anything at all.

Fassone is pretty safe regardless what happens. Not only his connection with the Chinese, but also with Elliott. Mirabelli is the one that would pay and if he gets replaced it wouldn't really be smart to just stick a coach like Gattuso in with a new SD and his eventual ideas. That would be a recipe for disaster from the start. That's why I think if Mirabelli goes then Gattuso will as well and Gattuso wouldn't have trouble finding another job someplace and Milan getting out of his contract extension.

Last edited:

Neo'82

Always On Point
Reaction score

Romagnoli is ironically one of the positives of our season. Playing alongside Bonucci has contributed to his growth as a player. It's only a matter of time before we lose both.

If we end up finishing 5th this season and just missing out on 4th, that would be justifiable. Clearly, not going to happen.

A legit SD is a must. If we lose Fassone, then what? we continue to go around in this loop.

IL Diavolo 3

Fester
New Era Vanguard
Reaction score
Why you engaging in discussion if u run soon as it gets hot?

Grinta boy.

Find me one person that has sense that doesn’t respect sevilla for what they did in EL.

Isn’t that why were all hyped here to sign Bacca? Or did you overlook that like you overlook many things to stick to your fanboy narrative

Lol let state a fact dimwit;

Bacca was not even our first choice, he was the only one that said yes.

Only you and your real life football experts respect Sevilla for their EL.

The credit was always given to emery but your either to young to remember or just don’t understand what you’re actually reading.

Now stay on google

f6ccadf84a4ea696a731cf8d4cbeb326.jpg

Forza AC Milan

Milan Icon
Reaction score

Salah was a winger plus his assists + goals exceeded that of Belloti.

Dzeko and Mertens had a better season 16/17 but Salah was better than both 15/16 and Belotti as well

Always one of Serie A best players the time he was here

IL Diavolo 3

Fester
New Era Vanguard
Reaction score
Romagnoli is ironically one of the positives of our season. Playing alongside Bonucci has contributed to his growth as a player. It's only a matter of time before we lose both.

If we end up finishing 5th this season and just missing out on 4th, that would be justifiable. Clearly, not going to happen.

A legit SD is a must. If we lose Fassone, then what? we continue to go around in this loop.

Who is mirabelli’s boss?

Milanista92

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Yes Mirabelli fucked up on some decisions but this shit is completely overblown. This squad undoubtedly has the quality for top 4... every SD fucks up we tried for Morata, Belotti before going for Kalinic who himself has under performed immensely and no one could of predicted he would be this shit. Where he really fucked up was not getting a winger and creative cm.

IL Diavolo 3

Fester
New Era Vanguard
Reaction score
More importantly, who is Fassone's boss? it sure ain't the guy with the red bucket.

Look I don’t believe in ownership not being involved in daily operations. Right there you lost accountability and you’re turning the blind eye on so many things.

My only expectation right now is the debt and re-sell the club.

Sage

Phase 3
Staff member
Reaction score

:lol::lol::lol::lol:

Buske

Milan Legend
Reaction score
What a sad times for RnB, only doomsayers and "I told ya" guys left

Alo88

Milan Legend
Reaction score
It's nothing new that newspapers shoot against this club and it's management as soon as things go south. Same old story. Next we're broke, Chinese are broke, then they don't exist. If you wait long enough we'll here Elliot is broke too I guarantee you.

But what really surprises me are Mirabellis words. He doesn't sound like someone who's sure of the support of his boss. I think this time there is really something into the rumors of management seriously thinking about a new ds. However, for Mirabelli it was the worst point in this saga to open his mouth. Everything he says sounds like desperately defending his chair and his image. Poor decision M.

leaf

Sack Pioli
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Ronaldo, Kaká, Maldini, Nesta, CR7, Seedorf, Dwight Yorke, Quaresma
I really don't want to knock Mirabelli that hard.
Not getting us a winger in the winger mercato was my main grouse against him

Otherwise there's no real fault to be found unless you count taking too long to toss Montella.

I don't like these "Criticisms in Hindsight". They seem hypocritical.....we were plastering our signings all over the place and even making a mockery of Borini....who ended up being more useful than most.

It was extremely bad luck in a few instances, and ill-advised gambles in others.

Kalinic is shit, we all know this but nobody thought he'd be this bad. His performances have been bad even for his level

Silva has been badly managed and neither Gattuso nor Montella have been able to unlock his talent. At this stage, I'm ambivalent....sometimes it doesn't work out even for talented forwards. Milan had Kluivert and Elber and didn't get the best out of them. Juve had Henry etc.

Bonucci took a loooong time to settle in and cost us a lot of points. He isn't as good as this forum makes him out to be...and under different circumstances, would look awful again.

Biglia took half the season to settle. That's kinda natural because now that he's surrounded with different guys and different tactics, he needs to acclimatise before someone in a role that depends on the understanding of your team mates' movements can thrive.

Conti got injured and this was a SEVERE setback....to BOTH Montella and Grintuso.

Hakan has grown from poor to "meh" to decent. I will expect him to get even better if surrounded by a better supporting cast.

It's only Kessie that has shown anything resembling consistency and he's being run ragged into the ground because we simply do not have an adequate replacement.

It's really difficult to blame any of this on Mirabelli. Sure he could have spent more on better guarantees....for instance Aubameyang instead of Silva+Kalinic but I think his decisions were quite reasonable.

Buske

Milan Legend
Reaction score
It's nothing new that newspapers shoot against this club and it's management as soon as things go south. Same old story. Next we're broke, Chinese are broke, then they don't exist. If you wait long enough we'll here Elliot is broke too I guarantee you.

But what really surprises me are Mirabellis words. He doesn't sound like someone who's sure of the support of his boss. I think this time there is really something into the rumors of management seriously thinking about a new ds. However, for Mirabelli it was the worst point in this saga to open his mouth. Everything he says sounds like desperately defending his chair and his image. Poor decision M.

He was like that even at the beginning, saying that in sports your job is never safe... even his. So nothing really changed here and i dont see anything in that rumors yet, we will see

Berlusconi

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Facts you say.. He has been in the club in 2 full seasons.. this is his second full season and is ALREADY in the uchl final (probably)
In his first summer transfer window he spent 79million.. compare that to our 200million. Actually our 200m is more than what Liverpool has spent the past two summer transfer windows.

You will be surprised by the levels a Great coach would take us to

why are you leaving out every year besides his first year?

Liverpool bought luis suarez during a time when we were buying fucking Matri, and bought andy carrol at the price of 3 Matris. So Klopp didnt fucking have to invest 200million for a team, they were already fucking competent.

They fucking finished 2nd place without klopp just a year back. Where the fuck have we been?!?!?!

Congo Powers

⭐⭐
Reaction score
Fav. Players
B&G, RuiCosta, Pippo, Sheva, Stam, Kaka, Abbiati, Cassano, Mexes, TH19, RL10, KPB, 45, Krunic
take out a high-interest loan to buy players to get results to achieve CL to get money to pay back the loan......

#YongHongBongTime

OYIN62J.png

Albertini

Milan Legend
Reaction score
There were many people criticising the summer transfer campaign. But they were getting shouted down by the "real" Milan fans who want to force everyone to be positive

Congo Powers

⭐⭐
Reaction score
Fav. Players
B&G, RuiCosta, Pippo, Sheva, Stam, Kaka, Abbiati, Cassano, Mexes, TH19, RL10, KPB, 45, Krunic
There were many people criticising the summer transfer campaign. But they were getting shouted down by the "real" Milan fans who want to force everyone to be positive

no actually we were all high on cocaine

Status
Not open for further replies.