The Rumour Commode XXI

Who should lead Milan's attack in 17/18 ?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Sorriso Sempre

Milan Legend
Reaction score
This Adidas thing is very bad PR, in my opinion.

The only good clubs sponsored by Puma are Dortmund and Arsenal.

Very frightened by what a possible Milan Puma jersey will look like.

that gives more space for puma to give better money to their top ambassadors in top 3 leagues
a 5 year deal with 30m/season would be good.
and when/and if we return to top4 in europe next deal should be huge.
on the bright side, puma experiment with kits and most times they have sexy ones.on the dark side, their shirts are too tight and i havent seen them on a striped jersey like ours.

on other news roberto mancini when asked about the derby he said that our mercato was really good and that squad needs time to gel

but some true fans here, prefer to focus on negative(butthurt maybe? ) comments from zvone and papaberlu

Congo Powers

⭐⭐
Reaction score
Fav. Players
B&G, RuiCosta, Pippo, Sheva, Stam, Kaka, Abbiati, Cassano, Mexes, TH19, RL10, KPB, 45, Krunic
i like what puma does w azzurri..very much ok w puma

forward

Milan Legend
Reaction score
i like what puma does w azzurri..very much ok w puma

Cool that you said that.

I would buy the fuck out of red&black version of this jersey -

mqmvrlrhhutucltma3eo.jpg

Sage

Phase 3
Staff member
Reaction score
What's the source for the potential deal with Puma or is it just speculation? Forget what the jersey looks like, 15m a season would be a seriously weak deal and confirm Adidas have binned us.

To make matters worse, Juve will end up with an improved deal from Adidas...

it's pretty obvious that adidas have binned milan, same with audi

15 million with puma is very weak, I heard from arsenal fans that their kits are shit too.

Neo'82

Always On Point
Reaction score
it's pretty obvious that adidas have binned milan, same with audi

15 million with puma is very weak, I heard from arsenal fans that their kits are shit too.

The timing of Adidas breaking ties with not even quarter of the season played in this new era. They obviously have no confidence in our return to the top.

Arsenal get compensated to the tune of 30m per season for having to wear 'shit' kits. The reported 15m has to be a joke. That's a 20m loss over the next 5 years. Unless the mighty Alpenwater are digging deep...

Hitchens

In flux
New Era Vanguard
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Tier 1: Maldini, Nesta - Tier 2: Kaká, Seedorf, Shevchenko, Serginho, Theo, Leao, Ibrahimovic

Kojak

CAPO DEI CAPI
Reaction score
Not trying to troll or anything....but I thought the whole reason Berlusconi took so long to sell was that he wanted us to end up in good hands :conf:
Where did you get the idea that He isn't convinced about the Chinese Milan? I know that he's come out and criticized us recently...but it seems more like the standard type as opposed to him having genuine concerns about our direction.

The same would go for Sheva, whose comments were reasonable.

Raiola had just been through a fight with us so don't expect him to have anything nice to say.

Berlusconi publicly blasted the mercato last week. He said he'd never seen a team sign 11 new players before. He also said he expected us to sign at least 1 top player after spending 230m. Sheva said exactly the same thing and said we would've been better off buying 2-3 top players. Berlusconi also slated Montella and said he would've sacked him (and kept Brocchi :lol::fp:).

To be honest I agree with him 100% re sacking Montella (although not with his replacement). However, I think the mercato was very good given we had so many holes in the team that needed plugging.

Besides signing Borini, I think the only real mistake F+M made was not signing a top striker. We would've been better off spending the 69m spent on Andre Silva + Kalinic + Borini on Aubameyang. Bacca + Lapadula + Cutrone would've been fine as backups. However, I like Andre Silva and hope he can adapt to the league because he's clearly a potential top player.

Kojak

CAPO DEI CAPI
Reaction score
you didnt just reported news etc...you defended them with your life...yet they didnt deliver

also i have hyped niang back in the day...but constantly bashing him last 3 years or so.dont understand whats your point....on another note niang's market value is as much as all of them combined...cristante went to benfica...petagna for peanuts to atalanta...fossati :fp::fp:

but but but...thats not the point....i just give you and advice just not to bash you the entire forum all the time....and you keep coming with fossatis and fuckeratis of this world....good luck
waiting for your next ban

Wrong. I hyped them up when they were getting hyped and stopped mentioning them when they fell off the radar. Our 1998's had been labelled a "golden generation" for years winning the league and many international tournaments. Unfortunately, only Locatelli + Cutrone managed to break into the first team. Many of the others (De Santis, Modic + La Ferrara) have regressed massively and have been sold off to Serie B/C teams. Anyway, its impossible for me to know that. Just like Mastour was the no.1 rated (and most expensive) young player in the world in 2012. He went from dribbling with Neymar to riding the bench at a fodder midtable Dutch club a few years later.

Like I said, nobody knows how these players careers will pan out but I wouldn't rule out any of them. Regardless, many of the players I talked about have ended up in Serie A (Petagna, Cristante, Vido, Felicioli, Fossati, Verdi etc).

Also, your point about Niang being worth more than the others combined is nonsense. Niang was sold for 15m and I doubt Petagna alone is worth less than 12m. Then you can add Cristante + Verdi (who are getting NT call ups) plus throw in 1m for Fossati :-)lol:) and you've clearly exceeded fodder Niang's market value.

Kojak

CAPO DEI CAPI
Reaction score
Montella did himself no favors either with the constant turnover in team selection. It's still too early in the season that players are getting fatigued. Hopefully Conte does leave because I really see no real competition for his services.

I wouldn't be so sure about that. Inter were willing to break the bank for him last season (offering 15m a year) and Spalletti's only on a 2 year contract. If Spalletti misses out on CL or doesn't start getting convincing performances (they're also playing like shit) I can see them going for Conte again. I only hope F+M have the balls to match their offer as I'm sure Conte would rather come here. But with Inter passing FFP this year maybe they'll have a bigger transfer kitty to lure him. Who knows, maybe they didn't spend big this year as they're saving transfer cash for Conte/Simeone.

Kojak

CAPO DEI CAPI
Reaction score
10-15m a year, it sucks, but hardly a surprise.

Like I was saying, why would Puma offer more than Adidas when they know we can't run to Nike and Juventus get 23m? Any future manufacturer is in a position of power and can afford to pay us less. Unless we hire some unknown Chinese manufacturer willing to offer crazy money to get around FFP.

lucashm

Starting Eleven
Reaction score
I wouldn't be so sure about that. Inter were willing to break the bank for him last season (offering 15m a year) and Spalletti's only on a 2 year contract. If Spalletti misses out on CL or doesn't start getting convincing performances (they're also playing like shit) I can see them going for Conte again. I only hope F+M have the balls to match their offer as I'm sure Conte would rather come here. But with Inter passing FFP this year maybe they'll have a bigger transfer kitty to lure him. Who knows, maybe they didn't spend big this year as they're saving transfer cash for Conte/Simeone.

Mirabelli just came out today and denied that they are in touch with Conte.
I have no idea why people in here are certain that Conte is going to leave. IMO, he is more likely to extend his contract with Chelsea than leave, people are taking his words about missing Italy( every italian that goes abroad misses Italy) way too serious, he only said that IN THE FUTURE( which could be tomorrow or 10 years from now) he wants to go back, but that doesn't mean that it's going to be next season.
Besides, after today's words from Mirabelli, i genuinely think that they are happy with the work that Montella is doing :fp:

Kojak

CAPO DEI CAPI
Reaction score
Mirabelli just came out today and denied that they are in touch with Conte.
I have no idea why people in here are certain that Conte is going to leave. IMO, he is more likely to extend his contract with Chelsea than leave, people are taking his words about missing Italy( every italian that goes abroad misses Italy) way too serious, he only said that IN THE FUTURE( which could be tomorrow or 10 years from now) he wants to go back, but that doesn't mean that it's going to be next season.
Besides, after today's words from Mirabelli, i genuinely think that they are happy with the work that Montella is doing :fp:

Conte was rumoured to be missing his family last year which is when Inter first approached him. Now he's come out publicly saying he misses Italy himself. He's also had several disagreements with the Chelsea board over transfers e.g. Costa. But I think the biggest tell tale sign is that when he renewed his contract this summer he didn't change the end date just his salary. His contract still ends in 2019 so if he leaves this summer its only 1 year early. Besides, he's already won the EPL so besides CL he's already won the biggest trophy.

rossonero1

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Berlusconi publicly blasted the mercato last week. He said he'd never seen a team sign 11 new players before. He also said he expected us to sign at least 1 top player after spending 230m. Sheva said exactly the same thing and said we would've been better off buying 2-3 top players. Berlusconi also slated Montella and said he would've sacked him (and kept Brocchi :lol::fp:).

To be honest I agree with him 100% re sacking Montella (although not with his replacement). However, I think the mercato was very good given we had so many holes in the team that needed plugging.

Besides signing Borini, I think the only real mistake F+M made was not signing a top striker. We would've been better off spending the 69m spent on Andre Silva + Kalinic + Borini on Aubameyang. Bacca + Lapadula + Cutrone would've been fine as backups. However, I like Andre Silva and hope he can adapt to the league because he's clearly a potential top player.

Hey Borini is a better RWB than Abate haha.

rossonero1

Milan Legend
Reaction score

Inter will finish top 4. And If they do fire Spalletti for Conte then I would want Spalletti.

Sorriso Sempre

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Wrong. I hyped them up when they were getting hyped and stopped mentioning them when they fell off the radar. Our 1998's had been labelled a "golden generation" for years winning the league and many international tournaments. Unfortunately, only Locatelli + Cutrone managed to break into the first team. Many of the others (De Santis, Modic + La Ferrara) have regressed massively and have been sold off to Serie B/C teams. Anyway, its impossible for me to know that. Just like Mastour was the no.1 rated (and most expensive) young player in the world in 2012. He went from dribbling with Neymar to riding the bench at a fodder midtable Dutch club a few years later.

Like I said, nobody knows how these players careers will pan out but I wouldn't rule out any of them. Regardless, many of the players I talked about have ended up in Serie A (Petagna, Cristante, Vido, Felicioli, Fossati, Verdi etc).

Also, your point about Niang being worth more than the others combined is nonsense. Niang was sold for 15m and I doubt Petagna alone is worth less than 12m. Then you can add Cristante + Verdi (who are getting NT call ups) plus throw in 1m for Fossati :-)lol:) and you've clearly exceeded fodder Niang's market value.

for the first part:thats exactly what we were telling you back then....and you insulted left and right not willing to accept it.now you come to use it as a logical explanation...

on the second part:dont try to degrade niang in my eyes. i ve done that ages ago on my own, after hyping him after his first season here where he showed very good potential(i dont think he's improved even a little since then...).fact is that till now all transfers made between all of them dont equal money spent on niang alone. what lies in the future time will tell.

lotto or puma logo?

Congo Powers

⭐⭐
Reaction score
Fav. Players
B&G, RuiCosta, Pippo, Sheva, Stam, Kaka, Abbiati, Cassano, Mexes, TH19, RL10, KPB, 45, Krunic
giphy.gif

hmmmm

get rid of fly emirates tho thanks

patosheva

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Carlo pelegati also confirmes it is most likely puma nes sponsor but figures are much higer then what adidas are giving us.

Also we are close to car sponsor there are volkswagen or volvo

Last edited:

Colossus

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Zidane, Shevchenko, Ronaldo, Maldini, Nesta, Pirlo, Xavi, Scholes, Montolivo, Modric, Thiago Silva
Carlo pelegati also confirmes it is most likely puma nes sponsor but figures are much higer then what adidas are giving us.

Also we are close to car sponsor there are wolfswagen or volvo

:lol::lol:

Jasper

Maldini tier
Reaction score
Fav. Players
3; Marat Safin; Tiziano Crudeli; 2Pac; Christian Bale; Martin M??rsepp; Balotelli.
Puma -> Mario back
Volvo -> Zlatan back

:party:

Neo'82

Always On Point
Reaction score

DSC05833.jpg

Congo Powers

⭐⭐
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Hmmm..do we really want to become Volvo slaves tho..

Jasper

Maldini tier
Reaction score
Fav. Players
3; Marat Safin; Tiziano Crudeli; 2Pac; Christian Bale; Martin M??rsepp; Balotelli.
Hmmm..do we really want to become Volvo slaves tho..

maybe the owner will send all workers to San Siro and then MilanMb can witness Mario + Zlatan demolishing inter and his own beliefs. That prospect alone means we need this deal.

Sage

Phase 3
Staff member
Reaction score
I'm sure ryanair is going to look great on the puma kit

R.Akbar

Allenatore
Reaction score

I think VW will offer more money, but boy, Volvo is Volvo.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Schedule