Week 29: Chievo 0-0 AC Milan - Sunday 13/03/2016 - 12:30 CET

ladro

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Whoda thunk it would be a paper thin midfield to cost Milan a CL place. Football really works in bizarre ways.

and with this draw, the chase for 3rd is officially over.

hopefully we end up beating roma in the final round and costing them a CL place.

Nah much better if boma get the place rather then buthurt viola provincials or merda.

Are you one of those who thinks we don't deserve to win even if we have 10 goals incorrectly ruled out?

We hit the woodwork twice in 10 seconds. Chievo had one good chance which Abbiati saved. We should have won the game.

Xavi level of moral bullshit right here. And lol at that analogy.:lol:

Sage

Phase 3
Staff member
Reaction score
Whoda thunk it would be a paper thin midfield to cost Milan a CL place. Football really works in bizarre ways.

Nah much better if boma get the place rather then buthurt viola provincials or merda.

Xavi level of bullshit right here. And lol at that analogy.:lol:

I'd enjoy milan being the reason roma crash out, don't care about fiorentina and inter.

+
C3Y4e550_normal.png
ses

ladro

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Foddertina deserves eternal el place after their pathetic moaning about getting 1 penalty less a few seasons ago.

Not sure why people are mad at ses. Not like he was ever gonna suck on purpose just give modern Milan a chance. Not to mention it was the bald Milan hater that loaned him to roma out of Italian NT love.

Sage

Phase 3
Staff member
Reaction score
he wanted to leave, I only blame :g: for giving them the pigeon special.

so screw him + i don't like roma

Sage

Phase 3
Staff member
Reaction score
I don't blame foddertina for getting pissed at that season, milan got a lot of shady decisions.

now that you mentioned penalties, how many have we had this season? 2-3? should have spent the money on penalties instead of bertolacci.

ladro

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Didn't they get like 2 bogus penalties just against us in that h2h match?

Either way I enjoy boma getting murdered in CL.

Sage

Phase 3
Staff member
Reaction score
dw, inter and fiorentina will get rekt too :D roma are better than both of them. :lol:

I can actually see them crashing out of the play offs if they get a tough opponent :proud:

Qaas

Vi må tage det som det kommer
Reaction score
Fav. Players
KAKA, Maldini, Nesta, Dida, Inzaghi, Sheva, TSilva, R9, Raul, Casillas, Schmeichel, Messi, Zlatan
Sage wouldn't mind if merda got third place? Why am I not surprised :o

ACMagnifico

Starting Eleven
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Cafu Zambrotta Dida Nesta Pirlo Maldini Pato Robinho Menez Gattuso Ibra Balo Abate
bacca and to an extent bona is the only reason we're still in for a europa league place

juve napoli roma were always too strong

Alo88

Milan Legend
Reaction score
I miss Niang more and more... And even Monty, without him it looks like nobody has a clue what to do in the midfield. Bad luck Kucka got injured during warm up. Bad luck we had to waste one of our subs after 6 minutes (get well soon Madonnaruma). Bad luck we hit wood twice today.

However what bitters me the most is really the lack of grinta. Since B has started to destabilize the coach despite good results you could see how we lost our flow game per game. Once more Silvio does everything to destabilize a coach by saying stupid things in the crucial moments of the season where however he thinks about the coach it's definitely not the time to throwing shit on him. Sack him immediately ffs if that's what you are going to do anyway, but don't keep a coach, destabilize him, don't back him up in public etc.

leaf

Sack Pioli
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Ronaldo, Kaká, Maldini, Nesta, CR7, Seedorf, Dwight Yorke, Quaresma
Missed the game ... How did we play?

gaizka22

Apprentice father
Staff member
Reaction score
Fav. Players
van Basten, Maldini, Zidane, Baresi, Maradona, Boban, Baggio, Matthaus, Costacurta
For the past few months I stopped the subscription of my TV cable in my room since I barely watched it. So I only have cable in my living room that my 2 kids (8 y.o and 5 y.o) use it to watch their cartoon). Last nite's game was at 6.30PM Indonesian time, had to shoo my kids to their rooms (they sleep alone by themselves) so I can watch the game (if it was 9PM game, no problem, they'll probably asleep by then).

But then, there's only so much a kid can do playing inside their own room, especially if your favorite cartoon show (Oggy and the Cockroaches) are on TV. You draw, play with your toys, you look at pictures, you brush the doll's hair and you read. I even asked my 8 y.o boy to re-read the lessons that he already read, claiming the more he read it, the easier for him to understand. At half time I called them up so they can watch some cartoon but at the start of the 2nd half, I ushered them back to their room.

In the remaining 20 - 25 minutes of the game, they took turns in poking their small heads out of the door and asked me "Is it over Papa? Can we go out now?". I screamed when those 2 shots hit the posts, they bolted out of the doors only to be marshalled back inside the room. When the game was over, they happily emerged from the room and regained the control of the TV.

Please forgive me my 2 children, for kidnapping 98 minutes of your life over some utter shite game that no one will remember.

Hitman

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Please forgive me my 2 children, for kidnapping 98 minutes of your life over some utter shite game that no one will remember.

they'll get it one day.

the things we do for the love of the game. :devilsmo:

Az.

Se7en
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini,Shevchenko, Rui Costa, Gattuso, Pippo, Nesta, Ambrosini,Seedorf, Billy,Kaka,Beckham,Zlatan

Schedule