EL Round of 32 - Milan vs Ludogorets | 2nd Leg - 22/02/2018

necromancer

Lo Stile di Pioli
Staff member
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Nesta, Maldini, Buffon, Rino*Pirlo*Clarence, Sheva, Totti, Ibra, Pippo, Giacomo, Carlo, Il Dottore
Yay Cutro-Borini!

Qaas

Vi må tage det som det kommer
Reaction score
Fav. Players
KAKA, Maldini, Nesta, Dida, Inzaghi, Sheva, TSilva, R9, Raul, Casillas, Schmeichel, Messi, Zlatan

Jasper

Maldini tier
Reaction score
Fav. Players
3; Marat Safin; Tiziano Crudeli; 2Pac; Christian Bale; Martin M??rsepp; Balotelli.
KNIFE

KNIFE

KNIFE

Boriniiii

Cutro the assist progigy

Samaldinho

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Borini scored! I feel bad for Silva, lol. We shouldn't play Borini while trying to get Silva some confidence-boosting goals.

Ronin

Milansochist
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini, Nesta, Gattuso, Rui Costa, Albertini, Serginho, Seedorf, Redondo, Ibrahimovic, Ronaldinho
The Bohrmaschine!!! Unstopable!

GeorgeWeahJnr

Primavera
Reaction score
Yesssss

Cutrone did well there...nearly lost the ball between his feet but didn’t panic and put in a nice cross....borini with a sick finish.

Qaas

Reaction score
Fav. Players
KAKA, Maldini, Nesta, Dida, Inzaghi, Sheva, TSilva, R9, Raul, Casillas, Schmeichel, Messi, Zlatan
Lool antonio is a better passer than his snake brother

Sognatore

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
bosnian di marzio
The fans are singing Che sarà :proud:

:star:Italian music:star: 1-0 25th minute

Samaldinho

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Silva really doesn't get that much service, to be fair. Like, can you really hate on him that much when it's not like he's messing up chances left-and-right.

Ronin

Milansochist
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini, Nesta, Gattuso, Rui Costa, Albertini, Serginho, Seedorf, Redondo, Ibrahimovic, Ronaldinho
Silva really doesn't get that much service, to be fair. Like, can you really hate on him that much when it's not like he's messing up chances left-and-right.

There is such a crucial skill for attackers called getting into position. Cutrone is natural at it

Buske

Milan Legend
Reaction score

Thats because he has shit positioning probably... it cant be the cas every game he ever played = no service..

Nirvana

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
Watching zapata makes me realize what bonucci adds to the team. All that i've seen is back passes, completely 0 vision or build up by zapata till now. That sort of back passing actually encourages opponents to put even more pressure on us.

Qaas

Reaction score
Fav. Players
Cutrone is physically weak

Rhat

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
There is such a crucial skill for attackers called getting into position. Cutrone is natural at it

For me Andre Silva is a false nine. positioning is not his strength.
He can progress tho.

Samaldinho

Milan Legend
Reaction score

I agree, but they are different strikers. Cutrone is more in the Inzaghi mold, where he uses his positioning and movement.

Silva seems to need the ball served to him, where he wants it. But even then, it's not he's getting the ball. He's making runs but they aren't being given to him--we let him run for nothing a lot of the time.

Vik

Passionate Anime Hater
Reaction score
Rino shouldn't stress himself out too much over this formality of a game

Samaldinho

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Loca is better as a DM.

He turned 20 last month and to look at the way he plays the position, honestly, I think he's going to turn into a star. He reminds me of Albertini in his style of play. The long, languid stride and the way he attacks and defends. Granted, he doesn't attack with confidence, not right now, but when he does, wow.

Schedule