Milan-Juventus:The fight for scudetto

Hassan

Winning II
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Storari, Abate, Thiago Silva, Flamini, Pato, Zarate, Messi, Kaka', and Ronaldo!
Fllllllllllk

FT..

SGK

Banned
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Sheva,Kaka,,Gila, ambro, gattuso, pirlo, maldini,
Fuck this :mad: Well at least we can now concentrate on the CL only.

Milanista

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
03 , 08
we were supposed to have 2 penetys !!!

but colina denyed us of it !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :mad: :mad:

Demerio

Photoshop Lieutenant
Reaction score
Fav. Players
KAKA-Pandev-PATO
Kaladze#1 said:
Fuck this :mad: Well at least we can now concentrate on the CL only.

Yeah....so why we were playing the whole fucking season for....to lose from fucking Old SLUTTTTTTTTT.....can some one tell me....ARghhhhhhhhhhhhh

am so pissed oFF........

sheva2006

Primavera
Reaction score
Fav. Players
sheva,nesta,kaka,Maldini,totti
now with this ancelotti we will lose against livepool too.

newyorker

Starting Eleven
Reaction score
In the good tradition of Jose M. i would say that "Colina won the game.." Bla Bla Bla
WTF? Carlo is playing horrible first half , receives goal and then sends all attack
Why not to start with the same players? And why Pippo had to play? The only thing he have now it's his experience. That's all. BTW he will get his 3 match ban too like Zlatan after this ugly punch. Anyway, hope they will fight to the end. On the other hand they have CL final in two weeks, and players should rest.

Besi

¤ TheSaint ¤
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini , Kaká
We woke up in the second half .. they were playin like bitchez .. lets hope they gonna lose from Parma...

FORZA MILAN!!!

Milanista

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
03 , 08
anyway im sad that milan lost but i never lose faith in them.

im sure that they can win their remaining matches and i hope that juventus lose their remaining matches...MUAHAHAHAHAHAHAH

have faith in milan !!! :star:

ics_rk

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Kaka, Sheva, Maldini, Baresi, Nesta, van der Vaart, Torres, Reyes, Pirlo, Gattuso, Pato
Hopefully.. Parma is getting better and better and let's hope that Gila will score and save us!! FORZA MILAN!!!!

FUCK COLLINA!!

r3dman

Milan Icon
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Nesta - Maldini
besikaka said:
We woke up in the second half .. they were playin like bitchez .. lets hope they gonna lose from Parma...

FORZA MILAN!!!
Yeah right! If they can steal points from under our nose with the help of the referee, what's to stop them in the last 3 matches? Anyway, if Gilla helps us by beating Juve, I would like him even more!

Congo Powers

⭐⭐
Reaction score
Fav. Players
B&G, RuiCosta, Pippo, Sheva, Stam, Kaka, Abbiati, Cassano, Mexes, TH19, RL10, KPB, 45, Krunic
shit. SHIT SHIT SHIT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

god that sucks...who does juve still have to play? any chance of a slip up? i guess all we can do is win our last 3 games and pray for a miracle..i'm not going to stop believing until the last game. 3 pts with 12 up for grabs...its not over yet.

i wouldn't be surprised to see us piss away all the rest of the games in the serie a until the final...i hope we don't...we'd all rather a CL title than a scudetto but if juve does slip up it'd suck to be saying what if. what if...what if we fucking won tonite, god dammit!!!>!>!!>f god.

Demerio

Photoshop Lieutenant
Reaction score
Fav. Players
KAKA-Pandev-PATO
I cant accept this , simply i cant accept....

and mr.Fucking Colina...This was the biggest shame for u in your whole ssstupid fucking BOOOLLDD carieer !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad:

Shevy_007

Omo Naija!!!
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Sheva, Pirlo, Nesta, Maldini, Baresi, van Basten, Gullit, Rijkaard
JUVE-MILAN afterthoughts...

DAMN!!!

YES I'M MAD 4 MANY REASONS.. DON'T KNOW WHERE TO START..

ok the bench... this match was clearly won by the team that was better prepared for the match.. ancelotti and all the players did a lot of talk, talk and more talking and really played rubbish.. forget the fact that we dominated the second half... juve was more than comfortable defending like that!!!

Cappello's team was mentally and physically better prepared... we all knew this already before the match but did nothing about it.. we saw our defense fall alseep again at a vital moment

tomasson puh-lease... why didn't crespo start???? ok the anti-seedorf clan, yes i have to agree with u.. recently he has been awful.. but no one seems to see that the past few games we haven't done well has been a reflection of "pirlo" not being his usual commanding self... but this is where i go back to the bench.. we have enough players to replace these guys and we needn't have started with them... i don't know if it is a craze of the 4-1-3-2 formation or the fact that we wanted to play our "strongest team on paper"...

u might say i'm being "over-critical" but we have treating this gradual slump lightly for a while (esp our poor last-field link-up play, re-iterates my point of pirlo off-form since coming back from injury) and it has finally crept up with us.. yeah lucky against psv, but against an in-form juve NO!!! colina did his job, if u ask me i don't know ehre he got those extra 5-6mins... denied penalty twice maybe yeah... we just left it too late...

one final note all u pippo fans...YES I DID SEE THE REAL INZAGHI!!! crap!!! match changing chance and he flops it.. what was he doin hitting players...

Last edited:

Besi

¤ TheSaint ¤
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini , Kaká
Yeah it was shame why Colina didnt gived us that penalty .. I am sure we could have won the game after 1 - 1 .. but we have to accept it .. they most fail now vs Parma..

Passion for *9*

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Exactly what I expected... it's Collina's fault we lost.

Cut that sore loser whinging out, will ya ? :o

Milan has the crappiest lamest slowest off-form midfield devoid of any ideas right now + no decent, i.e. competitive, 2nd string, the linkup with our attack doesn't work + the 3 chances we had were wasted. THATS THE REASON WE'VE RUN OUT OF LUCK TODAY, not Collina, not Juve 'cheating' or whatever idiotic excuse you invent now :o

We should play 3rd string + Primavera now + fully concentrate on Istanbul.

:mad:

Anderson Lima

Starting Eleven
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini & Nesta
I'm watched full match.. so sad. shame that stupid Trezeguet's goal decide the game..
Also, Collina should awarded Milan a penality after Zambrotta's foul on Cafu.. but..

Now we can just concentrate to other matches and try to win, with hope Juve will lost some points.. nothing else..

Besi

¤ TheSaint ¤
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini , Kaká
Passion for *9* said:

Milan has the crappiest lamest slowest off-form midfield devoid of any ideas right now + no decent, i.e. competitive, 2nd string, the linkup with our attack doesn't work + the 3 chances we had were wasted. THATS THE REASON WE'VE RUN OUT OF LUCK TODAY, not Collina, not Juve 'cheating' or whatever idiotic excuse you invent now :o

It was exacly Colinas fault... I admit the 1st half was chatastrofic but also your super hero Inzaghi wasted from 2 metres.. and my superhero was nowhere during the match ( Kaka .. also Sheva ).. actually I saw good football when Sergino & Rui Costa came in ..

We can finish the season with nothing .. we better prepare for the final now + hope Juve will slip .. they got 2 injured players today ..

pnut408

Banana Slug
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Sheva, Maldini, Gattuso
Considering Milan win all three games, which is not likely due to the final coming up, Juventus wil have to lose 1 game or draw 2.

We should now shake that loss off and look forward to the final. If Juve happen to slip up, it will be a pleasant bonus.

r3dman

Milan Icon
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Nesta - Maldini
Passion for *9* said:
It's totally Collina's fault!
Passion for *9* said:
Milan has the crappiest lamest slowest off-form midfield devoid of any ideas right now + no decent, i.e. competitive, 2nd string, the linkup with our attack doesn't work + the 3 chances we had were wasted.
Wasted by who? Who's that boy that stops the ball with his hands or misses with only Buffon in front of him? Note that I didn't bash him ever before!
Passion for *9* said:
I won't have it. Juve must not win. Those f-kin' cheats!

Last edited:
Reaction score
i saw the match, and many of your criticisms are quite right. I will not agree with many as Collina was the culprit, our main culprit was tactics. Seedorf looks really nowhere, and we were almost 1 man down from the squad due to him. He contributed little, and Adriy worked his self off, but got real lack of support from his fellow strikers, be it Jon or Pippo. Hernan was needed, and needed badly, dont know why Ancelloti kept him out. And the best chance of match fell to Pippo, which he squandered, and dived alot too. Many woud say he wasnt 100% fit, this that, but being the Pippo everybody knows, that was an easy chance. Is hernan injured or something? he wasnt called for the CL semi's understandably for Milan going defensive, but why not here? He and Andriy the on form strikers for the club, and this is a crunch match. Why was Pippo there, I had no clue, and I guess neither does Pippo have a clue how he missed that. COllina played extra 5 mins, where did those come from? surely was an aid to MIlan, and we couldnt use it efectively. So rather than blaming the ref, we should blame our tactics of choice of tactics and personnel.

regards

Shevy_007

Omo Naija!!!
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Sheva, Pirlo, Nesta, Maldini, Baresi, van Basten, Gullit, Rijkaard
saifq said:
i saw the match, and many of your criticisms are quite right. I will not agree with many as Collina was the culprit, our main culprit was tactics. Seedorf looks really nowhere, and we were almost 1 man down from the squad due to him. He contributed little, and Adriy worked his self off, but got real lack of support from his fellow strikers, be it Jon or Pippo. Hernan was needed, and needed badly, dont know why Ancelloti kept him out. And the best chance of match fell to Pippo, which he squandered, and dived alot too. Many woud say he wasnt 100% fit, this that, but being the Pippo everybody knows, that was an easy chance. Is hernan injured or something? he wasnt called for the CL semi's understandably for Milan going defensive, but why not here? He and Andriy the on form strikers for the club, and this is a crunch match. Why was Pippo there, I had no clue, and I guess neither does Pippo have a clue how he missed that. COllina played extra 5 mins, where did those come from? surely was an aid to MIlan, and we couldnt use it efectively. So rather than blaming the ref, we should blame our tactics of choice of tactics and personnel.

regards
he was replying to my earlier post wich was in another thread, but apparently both have been merged here hmmmmm so i repost here to give better clarity.......

DAMN!!!

YES I'M MAD 4 MANY REASONS.. DON'T KNOW WHERE TO START..

ok the bench... this match was clearly won by the team that was better prepared for the match.. ancelotti and all the players did a lot of talk, talk and more talking and really played rubbish.. forget the fact that we dominated the second half... juve was more than comfortable defending like that!!!

Cappello's team was mentally and physically better prepared... we all knew this already before the match but did nothing about it.. we saw our defense fall alseep again at a vital moment

tomasson puh-lease... why didn't crespo start???? ok the anti-seedorf clan, yes i have to agree with u.. recently he has been awful.. but no one seems to see that the past few games we haven't done well has been a reflection of "pirlo" not being his usual commanding self... but this is where i go back to the bench.. we have enough players to replace these guys and we needn't have started with them... i don't know if it is a craze of the 4-1-3-2 formation or the fact that we wanted to play our "strongest team on paper"...

u might say i'm being "over-critical" but we have treating this gradual slump lightly for a while (esp our poor last-field link-up play, re-iterates my point of pirlo off-form since coming back from injury) and it has finally crept up with us.. yeah lucky against psv, but against an in-form juve NO!!! colina did his job, if u ask me i don't know ehre he got those extra 5-6mins... denied penalty twice maybe yeah... we just left it too late...

one final note all u pippo fans...YES I DID SEE THE REAL INZAGHI!!! crap!!! match changing chance and he flops it.. what was he doin hitting players...

MS_PAINT

Primavera
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Weah; Boban; Seva; Kaka; Maldini; Raul
man of the match

Pier Luigi Colina

Passion for *9*

Milan Legend
Reaction score
newyorker said:
WTF? Carlo is playing horrible first half , receives goal and then sends all attack
Why not to start with the same players? And why Pippo had to play?
Cos the same players did NOTHING in the first half. Ancelotti had to change sth. If, apart from the whole midfield being SHIT, JDT + Sheva dont do shit + Crespo apparently is more off-form than Inzaghi (or else Ancelotti would have fielded his pet player, wouldn't he ?), why not give Inzaghi a try ? We didn't have an alternative. So what he wasted his chance, Sheva did the same. In fact Sheva has had a string of mediocre matches, but of course no-one dares to criticize our Pallone 'd Oro :o

r3dman said:
I totally Collina's fault!
GARBAGE !

r3dman said:
Wasted by who? Who's that boy that stops the ball with his hands or misses with only Buffon in front of him?
Oh + Sheva didn't waste shit ? Impressive selective criticism + double standards as usual :o

r3dman said:
I won't have it. Juve must not win. Those f-kin' cheats!
PPPffff... they were organized + we didn't score. That simple. After Milan's recent displays it would have taken a miracle to win. But our players aren't currently capable of producing miracles.

Kyara

¤ Il Poeta ¤
Reaction score
Fav. Players
MVB|Sheva|Max|Maldini|Kakà
I blame Collina!
I blame Collina!
I blame Collina!

Sue me :o

There were two, if not MORE, obvious penalties, we should've at least left with 1 bloody point :o

I just don't understand why Carletto didn't start with Sergio and Rui from the beginning ... He knows what stupid form Pirlo and Seedorf are in and I deeply wish if I can punch them both on their faces so that they wake up and realize that we're fighting in the last three weeks for Scudetto and yet they seem like they're both walking on the beach :o

Seriously it's ridiculous why we have to watch players not in form take up these positions when there are good substitutes for them on the bench! For how many matches have Pirlo and Seedorf sucked now? For how long do we have to put up with this crap? Just field Rui from the beginning and get it over with for God's sake! No decent passing, no speed and no determination to do anything whatsoever! What the hell is wrong with those two?!!!

Even Rino didn't convince me much in the first half but he came back to his sense in the second! The fact is that we can't attack from the mid in the last weeks, it's just becoming so annoying! The midfield has become so irritating with everyone not even trying to put some pressure on the opponents! Why couldn't he just play with that formation from the first half and show his players that only those who perform will have a position?

In the second half we were definitely much better and created so many chances which could've been translated to goals if it wasn't for the fact that we're playing against the lamest cheaters in the history of football :o A fact is that they can't play like men against us and have to warm their pockets to see our penalties disallowed ... As much as I'm angry of Carletto's start, as much as I know for sure that if it wasn't for the stupid referee, Milan could have gone further!

heartpump.gif
I will still have hope until the very last minute of the very last match in the league and we'll win En Sha Allah
heartpump.gif

FORZA PARMA!
FORZA LIVORNO!
FORZA CAGLIARI!

FORZA MILAN!!!

r3dman

Milan Icon
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Nesta - Maldini
Passion for *9* said:
Oh + Sheva didn't waste shit ?
Come on! He didn't have the same chances Pippo had. At least at the first miss of Inzaghi Sheva would have burried it!
And about my double-standards...what bothers you?

Schedule