Trofeo Berlusconi 05-06

Bambino D'oro

Banned
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini, Nesta, Pirlo, Oddo, Diana, Gilardino, Toni, Volpi, Totti, De Rossi
Milan Win...forza Milan!!!!this Is A Taste Of Wats To Come For Juve!!!!

shupix

Beginner
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Sheva, Matías Fernández, Kaká
final milan 2 juve 1

milanist

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Great!

Are there highlights yet?

Last edited:

menon_inc

¤ I Still Believe ¤
Reaction score
77' SERGINHO MAKES IT 2-1!!!
8/14/2005
Rui Costa sets up the Rossoneri second, with a diagonal ball over the top of the defence for Serginho to run on to and the Brazilian finishes with a crisp left-footed shot into the corner of the net.

source: acmilan.com

OMG! Rui Costa got another assist and Serginho scored again! They both seem to be on fire! Rui should start and play along with kaka!

Bambino D'oro

Banned
Reaction score
Fav. Players
:star: YES MILANS GONNA HAVE A BETTER SEASON THAN JUVE!!!!!!!!!

Congo Powers

⭐⭐
Reaction score
Fav. Players
B&G, RuiCosta, Pippo, Sheva, Stam, Kaka, Abbiati, Cassano, Mexes, TH19, RL10, KPB, 45, Krunic
after watching that one thing is blatantly obvious...ambro MUST start!

Last edited:

shupix

Beginner
Reaction score
Fav. Players
don't be so joy, the first half milan were awful and juve superb, and in the first half both teams played with the supossed-to-be-start-XI.

Congo Powers

⭐⭐
Reaction score
Fav. Players
B&G, RuiCosta, Pippo, Sheva, Stam, Kaka, Abbiati, Cassano, Mexes, TH19, RL10, KPB, 45, Krunic
shupix said:
don't be so joy, the first half milan were awful and juve superb, and in the first half both teams played with the supossed-to-be-start-XI.

how was vieri in the first half? gilardino didn't look too sharp in the second....

Bambino D'oro

Banned
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Congo Powers said:
how was vieri in the first half? gilardino didn't look too sharp in the second....
vieri was just like gila

menon_inc

¤ I Still Believe ¤
Reaction score
shupix said:
Im not suprised. Milan played crappy last season when both ambro and gattuso are on the pitch at the same time. Its like playing with two defensive minded midfielders. I think we should play either ambro or gattuso and give rui a chance.

Last edited:

milanist

Milan Legend
Reaction score
menon_inc said:
Im not suprised. Milan played crappy last season when both ambro and gattuso are on the pitch at the same time. Its like playing with to defensive minded midfielders. I think we should play either ambro or gattuso and give rui a chance.
Rui Costa and Serginho really seem on fire. It's a pitty they're both old...

Demerio

Photoshop Lieutenant
Reaction score
Fav. Players
KAKA-Pandev-PATO
GILA was extraordinary today...he scored but his goal was dissalowed for an off side(it was no offside) ;) KAKA was also superb...i like this guys(KAKA, SHEVA, GILA)
uffffffff what a trio...

Congo Powers

⭐⭐
Reaction score
Fav. Players
milanist said:
Rui Costa and Serginho really seem on fire. It's a pitty they're both old...

yeah, but they give us so many options off the bench.. i'm sure they'll be plenty useful as the season goes on.

shupix

Beginner
Reaction score
Fav. Players
accordign gazzetta dello sport, Gila wins over Vieri in their indirect fight for a palce in the start XI, i watched the match via livestream, but not so fluid to speak about individual performances.

"Gilardino diventa subito il punto di riferimento offensivo che nel primo tempo era mancato ai rossoneri, e vince così l'indiretto confronto con Vieri, concorrente per una maglia da titolare."

"Gialrdino turns quickly into the offensive reference point which lacks in the first half to teh rossoneris, and wins the indirect-match against vieri, for a start xi shirt"

grande_sheva7

Nesta's calm
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Paolo, Fanta Sheva, Pippo mio, Pirletto, Pato, Sandro Nesta, Willy Wonka
highlights anybody please....im dying to see them lol...wat makes this win soo good is that nedved is hurt :D:D:D i hate him so much...buffon i like b/c hes my country's goalie and icon :)

Demerio

Photoshop Lieutenant
Reaction score
Fav. Players
KAKA-Pandev-PATO
menon_inc said:
How did sheva link up with vieri and gila and how did he play 2day?
Thay were very agressive...i like more Sheva and Gila partnership..also KAKA from behind...thats our striking force this season !!!

milanist

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Congo Powers said:
yeah, but they give us so many options off the bench.. i'm sure they'll be plenty useful as the season goes on.
I agree, we have a superb bench. ;)

shupix

Beginner
Reaction score
Fav. Players
sheva played as a second striker, playing more with kaka. it seems that he will play more wide open. btw, he assited kaka in the first goal.

milanist

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Reni13 said:
highlits anyone ? (exept those of acmilan.com)
Those from ACMilan.com would do fine for me. Do you have a link? :)

Demerio

Photoshop Lieutenant
Reaction score
Fav. Players
KAKA-Pandev-PATO
Highlights??highlights??highlights??highlights??highlights??highlights??highlights??highlights??highlights??highlights??

Reaction score
if i head one id tell

try writing on google milan - juve berlusconi highlights 2005

Reaction score
La notiziona
MILAN DOWN JUVENTUS
8/14/2005 10:56:00 PM
Milan came from a goal down to lift the 15th edition of the Luigi Berlusconi Trophy at the San Siro on Sunday evening, thanks to second-half goals from Kaka and Serginho. Juventus took the lead on 20 minutes when Patrick Vieira latched on to a through-ball before lifting his shot over the advancing Dida. Milan came back into the game and Kaka came close on two occasions. However, the Rossoneri took control after the break and the equaliser was finely executed as Clarence Seedorf slipped the ball wide on the right for Andriy Shevchenko who checked back before rolling a pass to Kaka who finished precisely with a low first-time shot. Rui Costa was then only denied a wonder-goal by the inside the of the post as the Portuguese playmaker received a chipped pass from Pirlo and fired a thunderous shot off the woodwork. And it was Rui Costa who set up the Rossoneri second, with a diagonal ball over the top of the defence for Serginho to run on to and the Brazilian finished with a crisp left-footed shot into the corner of the net to round off a convincing performace from Carlo Ancelotti’s side

Beemer

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Try on Google or Yahoo search, "milan" along with the opposing team name for game recaps, then gettyimages.com or dipag.com for pics. The former is sometimes pretty quick in uploading new images. I have that bookmarked along with acmilan.com and acmilan-online.com for my daily Milan fix.

God, I can't imagine the collective panic attack Turin must be suffering as a whole right now...not only losing the match, but arguably their two best players. Heck, and the regular season hasn't even started yet.

Lo Tsar

Banned
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Shevchenko, Inzaghi, Pirlo, Messi, Zambrotta, Mutu, Mexes
Kaladze#1 said:
So far Nedved and Buffon got injured for Juve. :eek:
I hope it isn't long term. If we are going to beat Juve I want us to do it when they are at full strength. Winning a Scudetto when our main rival has Chiumento as first choice keeper is kind of empty.

Bambino D'oro

Banned
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Lo Tsar said:
I hope it isn't long term. If we are going to beat Juve I want us to do it when they are at full strength. Winning a Scudetto when our main rival has Chiumento as first choice keeper is kind of empty.
i just jope buffons isnt long term...italy have games to play!!!!!!!!!!

Schedule