2011/2012 Pre Season

Barometer

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
This Shaarawy dude, will he get any play time this season? He looks promising

ladro

Milan Legend
Reaction score
@ the 2nd raduno video, possession training.....

First time ever i thought to be impressed by boatengs close control.......turns out that was calvano. This man has some pretty good moves on him.

Also, moggi seems to be hyping him:eek::eek:, WC material already confirmed.

Emanuelsons shoes :lol: ''Urbzzz'' :lol:

Those new florescent addidas cleats are beyond hideous. FFS they look like they were made for 10 year olds. Makes you think messi designed them or something.

Charbel

"Il Capitano"
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini, L.Ronaldo, Nesta, Ambrosini
MILANELLO - The squad started their session at 9.30 amd and finished at midday.

The first half hour was a warm-up on the indoor pitch. General stretching exercises followed by a muscle workout.

The first part of the session that took place on the outdoor pitch involved some hurdles and running uphill and downhill. Then the squad was divided into four groups, two went onto the central pitch and two on the lowered pitch behind the gym.

Those players who were on the central running track at Milanello did some running exercises over various distances, from 400 meters to 150 meters. the players involved in this exercise were Oddo, Antonini, Gattuso, Flamini, Van Bommel, Taiwo, Ambrosini, Zambrotta, Inzaghi, Bonera and Nesta.

The remaining players ran over 200 meters plus 50, 60, 70 and also 80 meters. Paloschi, Seedorf, Abate, El Shaarawy, Strasser, Boateng and Emanuelson were all on the lowered pitch while the youth teams players were divided up between the two groups.

The last part of the sesssion was dedicated to the gym. The second training session starts at 5.30 on the pitch.

Charbel

"Il Capitano"
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Some photos of the morning training session:
matt1.jpg

matt2_big.jpg

matt3_big.jpg

matt4_big.jpg

matt5_big.jpg

matt17_big.jpg

patosheva

Milan Legend
Reaction score
from some reports ,our coaching staff is inpressed by el sharaawy and taiwo works all day long with team then 1-2 hours more with tassoti.

Serno91

Cassanata
Reaction score
Fav. Players
From AC Milan
Awesome pıctures and vıdeos, only Bonera and Antonellı ruın the show....

BrasilianMilan

Eternal Rossonero
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Sheva, Maldini, Kaka, Nesta, Seedorf, Romagnoli, Paqueta, Piatek
Say, what exactly were the goalkeeper colours for last season? green and yellow? And what are they this season? Abbiati was wearing orange and an olive green one vs Cagliari... can someone help me out?

Charbel

"Il Capitano"
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Massimiliano Allegri during the press conference at Milanello. The caoch spoke about numerous subjects.
I have had a good impression of Taiwo, he trained well and just needs to get used to his team-mates. El Shaarawy is also very skilful and is a bright player, very enthusiastic as all the other players from the youth are. We have little to add to training, all we need is the correct motivation. We have to improve individually and when we do that the team will play better. We have to be prepared to do well from now until May. We cannot afford to fall into the presumption that we cannot be beaten or we have peaked. If we did that theen it would be a mistake, we will try to start well, physically we are more or less all right. This year we have to vary our preparation at bit for the match on the August 6, we have fifteen days to work in the best way before the two big games for the Audi Cup in Munich. The match at Solbiate on the 20th should be a good workout. We will be ready for the league and last year we started with the handicap in that we were five points behind Inter from the first four games. Then we improved but to top for 28 games was not easy and that is now to the good work put in by the players.

A wide midfielder might improve the team because when you have skillful players then the team improves. We have 60 games ahead of us, last year the title and reaching the semi-finals of the Italian Cup was obtained because everyone was ready to play when needed. Skillful players are always welcome at Milan. Montolivo is an international, he's an important player who has done well in recent years although year he had problems with his ankle. He is one of the best midfielders in Italy who started out in a wide position but has played in the centre for Fiorentina for many years. He has a different build from Pirlo.

Van Bommel, Ambrosini and Seedorf as he did in London can play in front of the defence. Robinho? It is difficult to accept tactical solutions here at the beginning of the season, no one knows what can happen. Robinho has done well as a playmaker, and the support striker, there will be the same situation next season, can sometimes cover one role and sometimes the other, it is important to have more solutions to vary from game to game. Ibrahimovic? Last year up to January, when the team had yet to find it identity, he was decisive and devastating, he is a generous player, a player who pulls the team forward, then is such a long Championship he could not expect to carry on like that considering the physical make-up he has. He always made the difference even when he wasn't playing as well. As for a transfer gift, Milan has already signed three players and Paloschi has come back but the team has remained the same from year apart from Pirlo's departure with only Pirlo leaving but the team is now reinforced and competitive. Between now and August 31 we'll see what the club will do but I am very pleased with things up until now. The rotation with players on the bench worked last year and it will work this year if everyone is pulling in the same direction. Everyone who is at Milan wants to win. The players have to do the same. Everyone was important last year and it's important to have 28 players over the 35 games. We will play every three days. There are international matches so we need to allow the players to rest. It happened last year and it will happen this year. They are professionals and they are all ready to play their part but I cannot play more than eleven players at one time. If we want to defend the title and do better in the Champions League then that is the way it has to be and the players understand that. As for signings in attack, we have up until August 31 and things can change. I think it is difficult to see us playing three in defence, it could happen but we would need a few games but Milan is a four-man defence. I think Brazil will probably defeat Ecuador. Schweinsteiger? He plays for Bayern Munich and he is a world-class player.

The other teams? Juventus are doing well on the transfer market, they are moving well, I think they are creating the right foundations to become competetive. Roma are also doing well on the transfer market, adding players to a technically sound squad. Inter are the same squad as last year and at the moment with the additions of Alvarez and Jonathan they are very strong and will fight for the league title with us. Napoli have held on to their players from last season, thay have added Inler who is excellent and also a good defender like Britos and they will be there also. Hamsik? There are other playersthat can adapt to our game, and that is all I am prepared to say. The players who move well and make good runs are always going to fit in well here at Milan. But I am not talking about Hamsik, he is a Napoli player and I don't want to disrupt matters, I just wanted to give my technical opinion and that is easy to do when it comes to a player like Hamsik. Too many players? From September 13th we will start playing twice a week and you can never have too many players. A Cassano-Montolivo swap? No way, Cassano stays here.

On other subjects: "Pirlo is no longer here and we have been talking about another player for months now to replace him in midfield, we have strengthened the defence and already they had a wonderful season last year. On the other coaches I think Gasperini deserves to be at Inter and Conte is also a good choice for Juve."

Ash

Swag Maestro
Reaction score
Massimiliano Allegri during the press conference at Milanello. The caoch spoke about numerous subjects.

I have had a good impression of Taiwo, he trained well and just needs to get used to his team-mates. El Shaarawy is also very skilful and is a bright player, very enthusiastic as all the other players from the youth are. We have little to add to training, all we need is the correct motivation. We have to improve individually and when we do that the team will play better. We have to be prepared to do well from now until May. We cannot afford to fall into the presumption that we cannot be beaten or we have peaked. If we did that theen it would be a mistake, we will try to start well, physically we are more or less all right. This year we have to vary our preparation at bit for the match on the August 6, we have fifteen days to work in the best way before the two big games for the Audi Cup in Munich. The match at Solbiate on the 20th should be a good workout. We will be ready for the league and last year we started with the handicap in that we were five points behind Inter from the first four games. Then we improved but to top for 28 games was not easy and that is now to the good work put in by the players.

A wide midfielder might improve the team because when you have skillful players then the team improves. We have 60 games ahead of us, last year the title and reaching the semi-finals of the Italian Cup was obtained because everyone was ready to play when needed. Skillful players are always welcome at Milan. Montolivo is an international, he's an important player who has done well in recent years although year he had problems with his ankle. He is one of the best midfielders in Italy who started out in a wide position but has played in the centre for Fiorentina for many years. He has a different build from Pirlo.

Van Bommel, Ambrosini and Seedorf as he did in London can play in front of the defence. Robinho? It is difficult to accept tactical solutions here at the beginning of the season, no one knows what can happen. Robinho has done well as a playmaker, and the support striker, there will be the same situation next season, can sometimes cover one role and sometimes the other, it is important to have more solutions to vary from game to game. Ibrahimovic? Last year up to January, when the team had yet to find it identity, he was decisive and devastating, he is a generous player, a player who pulls the team forward, then is such a long Championship he could not expect to carry on like that considering the physical make-up he has. He always made the difference even when he wasn't playing as well. As for a transfer gift, Milan has already signed three players and Paloschi has come back but the team has remained the same from year apart from Pirlo's departure with only Pirlo leaving but the team is now reinforced and competitive. Between now and August 31 we'll see what the club will do but I am very pleased with things up until now. The rotation with players on the bench worked last year and it will work this year if everyone is pulling in the same direction. Everyone who is at Milan wants to win. The players have to do the same. Everyone was important last year and it's important to have 28 players over the 35 games. We will play every three days. There are international matches so we need to allow the players to rest. It happened last year and it will happen this year. They are professionals and they are all ready to play their part but I cannot play more than eleven players at one time. If we want to defend the title and do better in the Champions League then that is the way it has to be and the players understand that. As for signings in attack, we have up until August 31 and things can change. I think it is difficult to see us playing three in defence, it could happen but we would need a few games but Milan is a four-man defence. I think Brazil will probably defeat Ecuador. Schweinsteiger? He plays for Bayern Munich and he is a world-class player.

The other teams? Juventus are doing well on the transfer market, they are moving well, I think they are creating the right foundations to become competetive. Roma are also doing well on the transfer market, adding players to a technically sound squad. Inter are the same squad as last year and at the moment with the additions of Alvarez and Jonathan they are very strong and will fight for the league title with us. Napoli have held on to their players from last season, thay have added Inler who is excellent and also a good defender like Britos and they will be there also. Hamsik? There are other playersthat can adapt to our game, and that is all I am prepared to say. The players who move well and make good runs are always going to fit in well here at Milan. But I am not talking about Hamsik, he is a Napoli player and I don't want to disrupt matters, I just wanted to give my technical opinion and that is easy to do when it comes to a player like Hamsik. Too many players? From September 13th we will start playing twice a week and you can never have too many players. A Cassano-Montolivo swap? No way, Cassano stays here.

On other subjects: "Pirlo is no longer here and we have been talking about another player for months now to replace him in midfield, we have strengthened the defence and already they had a wonderful season last year. On the other coaches I think Gasperini deserves to be at Inter and Conte is also a good choice for Juve."

He wants a 28 players squad? :)

Dwa Milan

Milan Per Sempre
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Dejan Savicevic, Pirlo, Kaka,zambrotta,rui costa,sandro nesta,gourcuff, Marco Simone
He wants a 28 players squad? :)

from what I heard aside from the 25 eligible for CL list, I think Allegri wants quality youth players for the rest (making it 28 ).

RossoNero83

#RedTurdOut
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Inzaghi, Savicevic, Massaro, Simone, Sheva, Kaka and Maldini
I hope Paloschi gets 1st team football this season, I'm eager to see what he's like, i've only heard good things about him

Charbel

"Il Capitano"
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Milan work with the ball in second session of the day​
boateng1.jpg

(IN THE PHOTO: Kevin Prince Boateng in action in training)

After training in the morning, the team were back at 17.30 on the far pitch at the Rossoneri sports centre.

Massimiliano Allegri first took his players through a drill with the ball and then 20 minutes was spent on warming-up as the players passed the ball between themselves and then worked on their touch on the ball.

The team then spent a few minutes stretching and as the session moved into its second phase they played a match where the pitch was divided into three areas. During this drill the players were reduced to one or two touches before they were allowed a free touch.

The team will train in the morning and afternoon tomorrow. For any fans visiting Milanello whenever the team train on the far pitch they can watch the session although the team will not be training there on Friday, July 15 but rather Saturday, 16 and Sunday, 17.

Charbel

"Il Capitano"
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Training 13/July/2011​

Charbel

"Il Capitano"
Reaction score
Fav. Players
The Milan squad have completed their morning training session and got back to work at 5.30 this afternoon.
The Milan squad have completed their morning training session. The first half hour was carried out in the astroturf indoor pitch for a warm up that was completed with some exercises over the hurdles.

At 10.15 the squad started the real work with most of the players out in the woods surrounding Milanello close to the central pitch where they ran 3km with some uphill and downhill sections.

Bonera, Inzaghi and Nesta remained on the central running track where they ran 5km while Gianluca Zambrotta worked on the sand pit.

The goalkeepers worked apart. The squad trained until 11am but continues to workout in the gym until midday. The second training session will start at 5.30pm.

benjamin

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini Nesta Cafu
Allegri :"We have 60 games ahead of us, last year the title and reaching the semi-finals of the Italian Cup was obtained because everyone was ready to play when needed."

The way I read it, sounds like we are sure win for a treble. 38 Serie A games + 13 CL game ( to final ), 9 for Coppa Italia. :D:D:D

Reaction score
Fav. Players
Junior & Messias
If we want to really compete for the CL.

Buy WC players.

Other way forget it, and Concentrate more on Copa and SA.

Dwa Milan

Milan Per Sempre
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Dejan Savicevic, Pirlo, Kaka,zambrotta,rui costa,sandro nesta,gourcuff, Marco Simone

Seedorf seems to be mentoring Fossati, interesting

Last edited:

Charbel

"Il Capitano"
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Today’s first session for the Rossoneri. After starting off with some stretching, the team then did some work on body control after which some of the team took to the pitches and others finished the session in the gym.

MILANELLO: The first session of the day at the Milanello sports centre. The team gathered on the all weather surface at 10 o’clock this morning.

The first part of the session saw the players stretching out their muscles, specifically working on their legs, backs and abdominals. Then the players took a run around the pitch, following a special route designed to improve body control and balance.

Some of the players finished the session in the gym while Gattuso, Bonera, Flamini, Taiwo, Abate, Inzaghi, Paloschi, Antonini, Strasser, Boateng, Emanuelson joined up with the youth team on the outside pitches.

Gattuso, Boateng, Flamini, Strasser, Emanuelson and the youth team players worked on passing, crossing and shooting while the others worked on defensive tactics.

The team will get back to work this afternoon at 17.30
I think the site got it wrong. There's no way Inzaghi was working on "defensive tactics".:lol:

necromancer

Lo Stile di Pioli
Staff member
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Nesta, Maldini, Buffon, Rino*Pirlo*Clarence, Sheva, Totti, Ibra, Pippo, Giacomo, Carlo, Il Dottore
He probably did work on defending his innocence to the big, bad referee who thought he dived.

deepa_316

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Papa Slivio
haha the young fossati struggling to keep up with "old" man clarence

and milanello rockin to some 50 cent lol

KujaIX

Mexes & Muntari fanboy
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Current team
This may sound stupid, but can someone post pictures along with names of the youth players currently training with us?

I see what Fossati looks like, but I don't know the others.. It'll be much appreciated.

Plus, Boateng runs fucking weirdly. :D

Ash

Swag Maestro
Reaction score
This may sound stupid, but can someone post pictures along with names of the youth players currently training with us?

I see what Fossati looks like, but I don't know the others.. It'll be much appreciated.

Plus, Boateng runs fucking weirdly. :D

Marco Ezio Fossati:

fossati_479.png

Simone Calvano (DDR lookalike/looks like a skinhead :tongue, also tanned):

8fdcffd0e475c5cbde61476920545c.jpg

Simone_Calvano.jpg

Mattia Valoti:

199736_603821_VALOTI14_1_10920540_medium.jpg

Rodrigo Ely:

28899.jpg

226293_200048420039828_193653054012698_577789_3453049_n.jpg

Ricardo Ferreira:

est_global.ShowImg

And about Boateng running, have you seen BGP? Dude looks like he is falling over :tongue:

(BTW, wasnt De Sciglio also supposed to train with the first team? Or has he been replaced by Ely?)

Dwa Milan

Milan Per Sempre
Reaction score
Fav. Players
There's also the primavera keeper Piscitelli and that the kid we got from Torino, Gianmarco Comi, about De Sciglio, I think I've seen him in the training but can't really confirm it 100 % :tongue:

Ash

Swag Maestro
Reaction score
There's also the primavera keeper Piscitelli and that the kid we got from Torino, Gianmarco Comi, about De Sciglio, I think I've seen him in the training but can't really confirm it 100 % :tongue:

Is that Comi or Zigoni? :conf:

Gianmario Comi:

50494_79527729339_5005_n.jpg

Gianmarco Zigoni:

Gianmarco_Zigoni.jpg

Motherfucker!, do they look alike :lol::lol::lol:

KujaIX

Mexes & Muntari fanboy
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Current team
Comi does not look adolescent.

And thank you, Ash.

Not really any stand out 'lookers' there though. Ferreira's eyes are nice though. :D

Fossati's eyebrows? Jesus christ... People can't moan at SES92's and then not say anything about his.