Brazilian Football Thread

Mion-Moura

Team Neymar
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Neymar Casemiro Oscar Danilo CGrenier ReneeWalker JRodriguez LMoura Matic LAdriano AWitsel Marquinhs
Recently caught a game on TV here, Atletico PR was playing, I was very impressed by their CB Manoel.

Sven, Australiano, Mion, what do you guys think of this player?

Negative.maybe you ask @cynegeticus.he's very good

jogo_cristiano2.jpg

Best player in Brazilian League

yep.walter.overweight as fuck.surprised he's just 24.

i like his right foot shots.most are crackers!!

Sven

Super Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
Manoel is a solid player. Start games for them since he was 18 or something. Made a real tough CB pair with Rodolfo few seasons ago. I guess he will move to a bigger Brazilian club soon.

Sven

Super Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score

That kid scored this goal in his debut yesterday... Not bad. He scored another one in the same game too.

Celebrating with Clarence at 0.47

joyrider

Il Moderati
Staff member
Reaction score
a suggestion for the world cup

:lol:

-

sad news

ref Otávio Jordão da Silva (20) got cut into pieces by fans in Centro do Meio
very nsfw pic

Last edited:

ww

Banned
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Lugano, Raí, Rogério Ceni, Ambrosini, Gattuso
28503-700x0.jpg

HE'S BACK!!!!!!!!

I LOVE YOU, MURICY, FUCK MY DAUGHTER, PLEASE!!!!!!!!!

Mion-Moura

Team Neymar
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Neymar Casemiro Oscar Danilo CGrenier ReneeWalker JRodriguez LMoura Matic LAdriano AWitsel Marquinhs
Neymar again!!!!!wont even post stats anymore.just too much :D

Goodfella

Milan Legend
Reaction score
How is Dedé doing? I see his new team Cruzeiro are leading the table, while he has the highest rating of all "Brasileiro" players on Whoscored. But it might be lying, as in Ranocchia's case.

I haven't seen much of him, but it was clear he's very dominant aerially, a quality our backline is dying for. Also made lots of clever interceptions.

Mion-Moura

Team Neymar
Reaction score
Fav. Players
this crowd is great.s korea :thumbsup:

Mion-Moura

Team Neymar
Reaction score
Fav. Players
gooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooollllll damnit

ww

Banned
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Lugano, Raí, Rogério Ceni, Ambrosini, Gattuso
muricy is a fucking god

Mion-Moura

Team Neymar
Reaction score
Fav. Players
^^ improved ganso too from what i hear

AcesHigh

Beginner
Reaction score
^^ improved ganso too from what i hear

the entire team improved, and when a team plays better, the individualities appear. When the team is bad, everyone sinks together.

but Ganso is not out of extraordinary, even with this "improvement". Certainly not worth what São Paulo paid for him.

Curupira

Milan Legend
Reaction score
the entire team improved, and when a team plays better, the individualities appear. When the team is bad, everyone sinks together.

but Ganso is not out of extraordinary, even with this "improvement". Certainly not worth what São Paulo paid for him.

I thought they paid a discount?

AcesHigh

Beginner
Reaction score
I thought they paid a discount?

Even if it was with a discount, at R$40 million (about 16 million euros when the deal was signed) it was the most expensive hiring in Brazilian football ever.

Maybe for italians thats small pocket exchange, but considering the number of players Brazil produces, thats JUST TOO MUCH money for what Pato is producing. You can get much more productive players in Brazil for much less.

Australiano1980

Empire of Brazil
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Van Basten, Savicevic, Gullit, Maldini, Romario, Zidane, Suker, Litmanen, Redondo
the call up for the games against honduras e chile.

Goleiros
Julio César (Queen's Park Rangers) e Victor (Atlético-MG)

Defensores
Daniel Alves (Barcelona), Maicon (Roma), Thiago Silva (Paris Saint-Germain), Dante (Bayern de Munique), David Luiz (Chelsea), Marquinhos (Paris Saint-Germain), Marcelo (Real Madrid) e Maxwell (Paris Saint-Germain)

Meio-campistas
Paulinho (Tottenham), Hernanes (Lazio), Luiz Gustavo (Wolfsburg), Lucas Leiva (Liverpool), Ramires (Chelsea), Oscar (Chelsea), Willian (Chelsea) e Bernard (Shakhtar Donetsk)

Atacantes
Hulk (Zenit St. Petersburg), Jô (Atlético-MG), Robinho (Milan) e Neymar (Barcelona)

Mion-Moura

Team Neymar
Reaction score
Fav. Players
willian :thumbsup: .Lucas needs a new club imo,somewhere he could rack up goals,assists whatever all day long,week in week out you know cause he can,and so that even if he gets in the lineup... BANG!!Neymar who?till then....

yagami7gnr

Milan Legend
Reaction score
willian :thumbsup: .Lucas needs a new club imo,somewhere he could rack up goals,assists whatever all day long,week in week out you know cause he can,and so that even if he gets in the lineup... BANG!!Neymar who?till then....

Lucas can rack up goals but not assists. He is very explosive; however, he has not vision. (Similar to SeS)

Redman10

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Lucas hasn't played well not once every time I watch Brazil. Not under Mano nor under Scolari. Brazil need people who are consistent performers.

Curupira

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Even if it was with a discount, at R$40 million (about 16 million euros when the deal was signed) it was the most expensive hiring in Brazilian football ever.

Maybe for italians thats small pocket exchange, but considering the number of players Brazil produces, thats JUST TOO MUCH money for what Pato is producing. You can get much more productive players in Brazil for much less.

I thought we were talking about Ganso

Arsene

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
I remember when United was linked with Lucas and he was very rated and Tim Vickery described him as the brazilian theo walcott. He got slated for comparing Lucas to walcott. It turns out he was kind to Lucas and Walcott is better than him

Australiano1980

Empire of Brazil
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Van Basten, Savicevic, Gullit, Maldini, Romario, Zidane, Suker, Litmanen, Redondo
FLAMENGO X SAO PAULO

PLAYERS PROTESTING TODAY.

Mion-Moura

Team Neymar
Reaction score
Fav. Players
new kit.dat pose doe

BZ3Z0yPCAAAY7Ss.jpg:large

no collar for neymar to flick :head:

KujaIX

Mexes & Muntari fanboy
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Current team
Neymar and Luiz(I think that's Luiz) look like such twats.

Mario

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Jefferson from Botafogo - is he the best GK in the league?

Schedule