ww

Banned
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Lugano, Raí, Rogério Ceni, Ambrosini, Gattuso
Hulk dives like robinho :o

Not that I care but just saying...

Missed you big guy.

Unfortunately diving is common on football and even some awesome players like Suarez dive. The thing is that they have some good attitudes to overwhelm the diving. Robinho don't; he's weak, miss too many goals, do too much useless tricks... and dive.

And I missed you too!

Reaction score
Unfortunately diving is common on football and even some awesome players like Suarez dive. The thing is that they have some good attitudes to overwhelm the diving. Robinho don't; he's weak, miss too many goals, do too much useless tricks... and dive.

And I missed you too!

Well, yes, but Drogba? :D

Fiero

Reaction score
Drogba is my hero, telling it like it is:

A fucking disgrace indeed. Cheers Drogs!

Nestafan

Long Hair > Mohawk
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Nesta, Antonini, Crespo, Pirlo, Pippo, Kaka. Ibra, Gabbia, Calabria, Tonali, Mike, Kjaer, Tata, Oli
Boateng dived last night, i guess he is a scumbag now too.

This thread is really pathetic.

Messi and Barcelona are brilliant to watch, when playing their free flowing football.
Yes the dives are annoying and stupid, but every team has players who do it.

We got a penalty for Boateng diving.

Just shut up.

crazy4milan

Exotic Stevie G
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini,Weah,Nesta,Dida
Since u opened this thread Barcelona destroyed Real Madrid in el clasico and destroyed Santos in the CWC. And all of this just on pure talent and no ref help. I call it jinx thread :tongue:

hdcantona

Senatore_M84's Protege
Reaction score
Since u opened this thread Barcelona destroyed Real Madrid in el clasico and destroyed Santos in the CWC. And all of this just on pure talent and no ref help. I call it jinx thread :tongue:

someone up a "glorious gracious angels - FC Barcelona thread" :eek:

Jivara

Vero Milanista
Reaction score
I hate on Barca, because I just hate the Status Quo.

and I dont like watching training matches on TV.

I guess people who like this current Barca, are the same as those who support Jerry not Tom, Road Runner not Coyote, Tweety not Sylvester. Gets it?

Senatore_M84

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Clarence Clyde Seedorf
I think Xavi's on pace to score more goals this season than his entire career.

Pep, ripping off Allegri's late midfield runs :o

Sven

Super Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
I think Xavi's on pace to score more goals this season than his entire career.

Pep, ripping off Allegri's late midfield runs :o

Pep can field a team with 7 central midfielders

------ Thiago - Messi
Keita
---------- Fabregas------Dani Alves
-------- Xavi - Iniesta
---Mascherano - Busquets - Piqué

Pretty sure he will not stop until he fields 11 of them

Nestafan

Long Hair > Mohawk
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Nesta, Antonini, Crespo, Pirlo, Pippo, Kaka. Ibra, Gabbia, Calabria, Tonali, Mike, Kjaer, Tata, Oli
I hate on Barca, because I just hate the Status Quo.

and I dont like watching training matches on TV.

I guess people who like this current Barca, are the same as those who support Jerry not Tom, Road Runner not Coyote, Tweety not Sylvester. Gets it?

Always went for the Coyote, Tom {Never really watched the other one.}

And its a joy to watch Barcelona play:D

Madridista

not exactly a lightweight
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Doku, Osimhen, Rafael Leao, Tonali, Rodrygo, Valverde, De Paul, Lautaro Martinez, Pogba, Fekir
Indeed. Gotta hand it to Guardiola, hes a real inventor. He even invented a cure for insomnia:o

DugiNesta

the epic #3
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Nesta - Maldini - El Shaarawy - Kaka - Gattuso - Messi
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Junior & Messias
2185245.jpg

Jivara

Vero Milanista
Reaction score
Fuck man S84, that prettay, prettay, prettay annoying... please dont ever post that again :dance:

Mr. Milanista

Milanista since Birth
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini, Nesta, Zidane, Figo, Romagnoli

Here's all the proof they're cheating.

Fuck, look at the Chelsea game when they should got their fourth PK the referee stood right there and saw the handball.
Not surprising Ballack got so mad. I would fucking headbutt the referee.

GreatKalu

I still believe!
Reaction score
Barcelona are so good because on top of their talent, they have the officials. I doubt thats an arguable statement.

Nestafan

Long Hair > Mohawk
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Should this not be for Madrid?

Pepe in particular was diving constantly in tonight's game, and deliberately stood on Messi's hand. Many fithy fouls by Madrid, but still unable to stop them.

Great win for Barca tonight.

Fiero

Reaction score
Always remember guys, when you're supporting the scum, you're supporting the team that did this:

IDchelsea from youtube: "Barcelona titles : 2006 won by cheating against AC Milan - 2009 won by cheating against Chelsea - 2011 won by cheating against Real Madrid .

so Barcelona only deserve 1 champions league"

Dragonball4eva: "It's good to see fans of every club that has been robbed against Barca unite against them."

Words of wisdom.

Fuck the cheaters/divers/racists/arrogant fuckers a.ka. scum.

Christian

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Nesta, Costacurta, Seedorf, Albertini, Inzaghi, SES, Montolivo etc.
Always remember guys, when you're supporting the scum, you're supporting the team that did this:

IDchelsea from youtube: "Barcelona titles : 2006 won by cheating against AC Milan - 2009 won by cheating against Chelsea - 2011 won by cheating against Real Madrid .

so Barcelona only deserve 1 champions league"

Dragonball4eva: "It's good to see fans of every club that has been robbed against Barca unite against them."

Words of wisdom.

Fuck the cheaters/divers/racists/arrogant fuckers a.ka. scum.

Sure, but saying they were cheated by Real Madrid is insulting to us, AC Milan, who were genuinly cheated. Real Madrid are obviously inferior to Barcelona, and they just try to blame the referee's for the fact that they can't compete.

Fiero

Reaction score
BTW, this season we were cheated in both games vs them. First game, David Villa's wonderful free-kick goal was from a Busquetes dive. Second game, Messi's penalty goal was from a Xavi dive.

So in other words, games should have ended 2-1 for us at Camp Nou and 2-2 at San Siro. :o

Sure, but saying they were cheated by Real Madrid is insulting to us, AC Milan, who were genuinly cheated. Real Madrid are obviously inferior to Barcelona, and they just try to blame the referee's for the fact that they can't compete.

Dude Pepe had man-marked Messi out of the league game (4 days before that match) for the entire 90 mins, and again completely shut him out in the CL game until he was unfairly sent off.

Kaka was ready to come on before the red card and it was still 11 vs 11 with Messi being a no show, I genuinely believe the red card changed the outcome of the match. Messi was free, Madrid was a man down and Kaka couldn't come on since they were forced to defend. And the rest is history...

Nestafan

Long Hair > Mohawk
Reaction score
Fav. Players
BTW, this season we were cheated in both games vs them. First game, David Villa's wonderful free-kick goal was from a Busquetes dive. Second game, Messi's penalty goal was from a Xavi dive.

So in other words, games should have ended 2-1 for us at Camp Nou and 2-2 at San Siro. :o

Dude Pepe had man-marked Messi out of the league game (4 days before that match) for the entire 90 mins, and again completely shut him out in the CL game until he was unfairly sent off.

Kaka was ready to come on before the red card and it was still 11 vs 11 with Messi being a no show, I genuinely believe the red card changed the outcome of the match. Messi was free, Madrid was a man down and Kaka couldn't come on since they were forced to defend. And the rest is history...

Just reminded me of Messi's second goal against them - that was sheer genius!

Madrid always try and make excuses.

Fiero

Reaction score
Just reminded me of Messi's second goal against them - that was sheer genius!

Madrid always try and make excuses.

Hey dude if you wanna support the team that cheated your (supposed) team out of a CL final and out of possibly finishing 1st in the group standings this year (amongst many, many other 'incidents'), that's your business. :)

The more cheerleading you do, the more they could get away with, and thus the more they win at the expense of your (and other) team(s).

Schedule