Fav. Players
Roberto Baggio, Franco Baresi, Marco van Basten
Forza Milan!

Last edited:

Sven

Super Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
As for their domination of La liga. Umm, i don't see how madrid spending 500 mil on players and finally defeating barca is such a 'grand achievement'. Consider me uninterested unless someone like valencia, sevilla etc. pop up

Nowadays I support everyone else but Real/Barça in Spain. Their dominance kinda killed my interest in La Liga. I hope for more competition.

Senatore_M84

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Clarence Clyde Seedorf
and what does Madrid symbolize according to you?

Fascism. Elitism. Bread and circus. The roman catholic church. Islam. General corruption

Every neutral I know supports Madrid against Barca as well.

Strangely enough, all Madrid fans that I know are guys I've gotten along well with. Probably because of this, I've kinda rooted for them against Barca as far back as I can remember.

Also, among people I know personally, Madrid, Milan and Juve fans are really the ones who'd been following football pre-Murdoch in the 90s and early noughties. They invariably know and appreciate more aspects about the game than the million Premfaces who sprouted out post-Murdoch.

See my experiences differ. Obviously #1 is epl groupie who haven't been watching long but beyond that Only madrid fans I know are latinos (mostly mexican). Pretty much epitomize the fan perez is marketing. Transfer market fans. Bitter losers.

Only thing which annoys me more than madrid fans here is female barca fans. "Zomg I studied abroad in barca and when they won la liga I got drunk and fucked by some guy in an accent. I feel so catalan!"

necromancer

Lo Stile di Pioli
Staff member
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Nesta, Maldini, Buffon, Rino*Pirlo*Clarence, Sheva, Totti, Ibra, Pippo, Giacomo, Carlo, Il Dottore
See my experiences differ. Obviously #1 is epl groupie who haven't been watching long but beyond that Only madrid fans I know are latinos (mostly mexican). Pretty much epitomize the fan perez is marketing. Transfer market fans. Bitter losers.

Only thing which annoys me more than madrid fans here is female barca fans. "Zomg I studied abroad in barca and when they won la liga I got drunk and fucked by some guy in an accent. I feel so catalan!"

Hehe.. Yeah, I can understand the fan profile differing across cultures/countries.

At least in India, the Madrid/Milan/Juve fans are much likelier to be people who've been watching the game longer and before the EPL rise.

crazy4milan

Exotic Stevie G
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini,Weah,Nesta,Dida
I hate them both. Depends on who is comming off as more annoying at the moment. At this point their even. Go Gijón and Levante!

Female Barca fans annoy me to no end too...when I went to Nou Camp there were just too many, granted most were teen girls so non of the had the "Zomg I studied abroad" attittude, but they were all like "OMG Messi has been here, he's sooo cute, OMG look at that Piqué poster see how handsome he is and OMGZ Barca is the best team ever". Reminds me to the Galacticos hype when I was in HS, though at least I knew a girl who went for "OMG I'm in love with Roberto Carlos" points for originality, no Raul, no Beckham, no Figo, no Zidane. Both annoying as hell though.

That said the few Madrid fans I know, have all liked Madrid for several years and years and years pre Perez. Most current Barcelona fans I know used to like Madrid 7 years ago. :O. Very few neutrals, and like me, they'll side with the one that is annoying them less.

Last edited:

Nestafan

Long Hair > Mohawk
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Nesta, Antonini, Crespo, Pirlo, Pippo, Kaka. Ibra, Gabbia, Calabria, Tonali, Mike, Kjaer, Tata, Oli
Not the long ass posts.

Are you upset because no one opened a thread about United? I told you millions of times dude, no one cares.

I care.

Sod-Lod

Milanese Dominator
Reaction score
And who gave you the info that the majority of Inter and Juve fans are "low bitter filthy class"?

When you say such things, I find it very hard to not equate it to borderline xenophobia.

For the first point, you need to read their Fans histories and must deal with them (in the stadium and out the stadium "I'm not talking about ULTRA"); and by far my actual experience and witnessing of lot of their majority (Not only in Italy but many destination) for over decades, I can easily tell you they are Merda & Ladri fans.

Should I even respond about "xenophobia" as I have nothing to do or deal with this kind of sickness behave, I can assure you.

nuttela

Super Bludfam
Staff member
Reaction score
That ship has sailed already when Sasha violated this forum by posting his ass tbh.

whyd u bring that up?

now all i can think of is that hairy ass cheeks he had

:cry:

necromancer

Lo Stile di Pioli
Staff member
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Nesta, Maldini, Buffon, Rino*Pirlo*Clarence, Sheva, Totti, Ibra, Pippo, Giacomo, Carlo, Il Dottore
For the first point, you need to read their Fans histories and must deal with them (in the stadium and out the stadium "I'm not talking about ULTRA"); and by far my actual experience and witnessing of lot of their majority (Not only in Italy but many destination) for over decades, I can easily tell you they are Merda & Ladri fans.

Cool, I don't wanna argue when someone falls back to experience in arguments. Whatever I say would be pointless coz your strongest impressions would be your own experiences. So forget it.

But theoretically, I can never accept a line of thinking which goes - 1) Inter & Juve invariably attract 'filthy bitter low class' for some strange reason, 2) Therefore Milan fans can repeatedly refer to them by less-than-polite names despite claiming to be classy themselves.

There are too many things wrong there. Stereotyping, Snobbery, Classism, Hypocricy.

Deunamist

F*** Juventus
Reaction score
as a Milan fan I'd say. Milan are the greatest, anything other than Milan is shit.

Jivara

Vero Milanista
Reaction score
Nowadays I support everyone else but Real/Barça in Spain. Their dominance kinda killed my interest in La Liga. I hope for more competition.

:thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup: I feel the exact same way, the league just goes down to the two classico games. Sometimes im excited when Bilbao or Valencia host one of the two teams but im always left dissapointed. I saw a highlight reel of an old match when Betis were kinda threatening, the quality and intensity of those matches was really catchy, you felt like Madrid and Barca had to struggle to win.

I still hate Barca though. Aside from all of the obvious diving, cheating etc. already mentioned in this thread. I just dislike the way they play. It's so boring imo. I'd say like 70% of all their goals are scored the same way. Pass, pass pass, through ball, goal. Also, most teams just bend over and stop trying after the first or second goal.

I usually watch other teams as a neutral just for entertainment, but I don't see how anyone can enjoy watching Barca as a neutral. You're basically only seeing one team play because they maintain possession in such a boring way, like they will pass between their defenders and "sweeper-keeper" 20 times just so they kill off the opponent.

I'd rather watch a good game between two evenly matched teams any day than watch Barca's boring pass-pass-pass, no risk taking, style of play.

:thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup:

I dont get what all the excitement is about. Stupid spanish defenders never analyze that 70% of barca goals are a result of a pass in the space between the defensive line and the gk. they score 8 goals and they celebrate it like they are the teletubbies. :fp:

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

Casualista

Monsieur
Reaction score

vicky cristina barcelona? Could be.

Sod-Lod

Milanese Dominator
Reaction score
Cool, I don't wanna argue when someone falls back to experience in arguments. Whatever I say would be pointless coz your strongest impressions would be your own experiences. So forget it.

But theoretically, I can never accept a line of thinking which goes - 1) Inter & Juve invariably attract 'filthy bitter low class' for some strange reason, 2) Therefore Milan fans can repeatedly refer to them by less-than-polite names despite claiming to be classy themselves.

There are too many things wrong there. Stereotyping, Snobbery, Classism, Hypocricy.

Let me tell you something, the mentioned adjectives are not apply in too many people here.

How could you prejudge people when they are not taking, invariably, their posts seriously!

You know well "as you been registered since 2006" that most of the members come here to express in friendly and amusingly their opinions about Milan and other teams not in perceptional and purpose negotiation!

We would not put ourselves in place that we degrade ourselves to their levels, but when you can see the things clearly, day each day, about their harassment and assault and mockery that reflect their stupendous and savageness that you can't pay respect for them or their double faces managements and force you to call them in their real names!

necromancer

Lo Stile di Pioli
Staff member
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Let me tell you something, the mentioned adjectives are not apply in too many people here.

How could you prejudge people when they are not taking, invariably, their posts seriously!

You know well "as you been registered since 2006" that most of the members come here to express in friendly and amusingly their opinions about Milan and other teams not in perceptional and purpose negotiation!

We would not put ourselves in place that we degrade ourselves to their levels, but when you can see the things clearly, day each day, about their harassment and assault and mockery that reflect their stupendous and savageness that you can't pay respect for them or their double faces managements and force you to call them in their real names!

Ok, I'll only express amusing opinions from now on :D

Congo Powers

⭐⭐
Reaction score
Fav. Players
B&G, RuiCosta, Pippo, Sheva, Stam, Kaka, Abbiati, Cassano, Mexes, TH19, RL10, KPB, 45, Krunic

pics?

ww

Banned
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Lugano, Raí, Rogério Ceni, Ambrosini, Gattuso
Try to think like me: I don't like Barça and Real, I like badassness. Mourinho has balls to make true statements against Barça on the midia and their teams have a badass style. Plus, some players like Pepe, Carvalho, Kaká and Lassana deserve to win Barça so, since Mourinho is now one of the only ones that can beat Barça, let's support him.

damn

keyboard Sacchi
Reaction score
its barca for me and hopefully zero tituli for mourinho.

can't support any team mourinho coaches, especially not in the magical 2nd season when the players finally figure out how to play under him (like parking the bus takes a year to explain)

Eccolo

Keep calm! Sell everyone!
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Diamanti, Verratti, Montolivo + All Juve Stabia players
Try to think like me: I don't like Barça and Real, I like badassness. Mourinho has balls to make true statements against Barça on the midia and their teams have a badass style. Plus, some players like Pepe, Carvalho, Kaká and Lassana deserve to win Barça so, since Mourinho is now one of the only ones that can beat Barça, let's support him.

Pepé is alone a reason for hating Real Madrid. He is fucking nuts and looks like a rapist/baby killer

Madridista

not exactly a lightweight
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Doku, Osimhen, Rafael Leao, Tonali, Rodrygo, Valverde, De Paul, Lautaro Martinez, Pogba, Fekir
Gattuso is even more nuts; when these players play for your team you appreciate that.

I read today that Barcelona's plane was infested with rats. Barca first said that Mourinho did it, but then they realized its the youth players from la masia. damn where is madterchot, he would have had so much to add here

hamster+on+wheel.JPG

:lol:

ww

Banned
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Lugano, Raí, Rogério Ceni, Ambrosini, Gattuso
Pepé is alone a reason for hating Real Madrid. He is fucking nuts and looks like a rapist/baby killer

If a guy is nuts and looks like a rapist/baby killer even though he's not, then he deserves respect.

The perfect team would be filled with Pepes, Hulks, Seedorfs, Boatengs, Tourés and Drogbas.

Senatore_M84

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Clarence Clyde Seedorf
If a guy is nuts and looks like a rapist/baby killer even though he's not, then he deserves respect.

The perfect team would be filled with Pepes, Hulks, Seedorfs, Boatengs, Tourés and Drogbas.

Hulk dives like robinho :o

Not that I care but just saying...

Missed you big guy.

Jivara

Vero Milanista
Reaction score
OK Barca just shut me up once again, they played amazingly last night, and scored some awesome goals that werent as la la la as I tried to explain before. The Fabregas goal was a great counter attack and he has really given them a new dynamism that they lacked before.

Fiero

Reaction score
Almost nothing to complain about from yesterday. Apart from the usual dives and hounding the ref, but nothing high profile.

Lucky goal though (but so was Madrid's) and the midget diver number 10 would have received a red if he was Pepe.

Most annoying from yesterday? Midget diver number 9. Dives, handballs, makes aggressive fouls, and after all of these he complains to the ref. Asshole. They taught him well.

MilanMB

Serendipity
Reaction score
Almost nothing to complain about from yesterday. Apart from the usual dives and hounding the ref, but nothing high profile.

Maybe UEFA spies saw this thread, and told the bosses to change their ways.

Good job, Fiero. You've saved football :proud:

angrybird

Banned
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini, Kaká, Seedorf, Nocerino, Pato, Ibra, Cafu, Ronaldo (R9 &R7), Baggio, Balotelli
Infinite :fp: at this thread.

We are Milan. We've won 7 CL titles we're gunning for Madrid's throat...not some shit Johnny come lately Barca. So what if they're going through a great time. We should be happy for them not hate on them like some bitch ass fags!

And L:lol:L at the nonsense said about Guardiola who is probably THE best coach ever. He plays any tactic with any squad and still kicks ass (same gameplan though :fp::lol: )

If Ibra couldn't fit in to Barca it's Ibra's fault because the players that have are quickly becoming the most successful players of our era.

necromancer

Lo Stile di Pioli
Staff member
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Infinite :fp: at this thread.

We are Milan. We've won 7 CL titles we're gunning for Madrid's throat...not some shit Johnny come lately Barca. So what if they're going through a great time. We should be happy for them not hate on them like some bitch ass fags!

And L:lol:L at the nonsense said about Guardiola who is probably THE best coach ever. He plays any tactic with any squad and still kicks ass (same gameplan though :fp::lol: )

If Ibra couldn't fit in to Barca it's Ibra's fault because the players that have are quickly becoming the most successful players of our era.

Which one's your favourite bird, Drucurl?

Schedule