The Rumour Commode XXII: Broke Li: Enter the Someone (Pls)

Champions League qualification?

Votes: 2 2.9%

Votes: 41 59.4%

Votes: 26 37.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Congo Powers

⭐⭐
Reaction score
Fav. Players
B&G, RuiCosta, Pippo, Sheva, Stam, Kaka, Abbiati, Cassano, Mexes, TH19, RL10, KPB, 45, Krunic
Marco Fassone insists UEFA rejected Milan Financial Fair Play proposals as a “political decision” and defended Yonghong Li’s refusal to give details.

yonghong...?

AC_Wesley

¡YA BASTA!
Staff member
Reaction score
Reports emerged on Tuesday that Giacomelli, under the pseudonym Jack O’Melly, had posted a photo of Totti taking a penalty, both of which breached the FIGC’s code of conduct.

Jack O'Melly :lol::lol: brilliant

joyrider

Il Moderati
Staff member
Reaction score
Milan CEO Marco Fassone says he was “reassured” by Gianluigi Donnarumma’s Instagram post.

Omg Marco, get your shit together.

Congo Powers

⭐⭐
Reaction score
Fav. Players
B&G, RuiCosta, Pippo, Sheva, Stam, Kaka, Abbiati, Cassano, Mexes, TH19, RL10, KPB, 45, Krunic
Milan CEO Marco Fassone says he was “reassured” by Gianluigi Donnarumma’s Instagram post.

1402070338369344311963638.gif

General

Official RnB Mercato Stress Counselor
Reaction score
Fav. Players
People who Try Harder, semantics aficionado

Colossus

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Zidane, Shevchenko, Ronaldo, Maldini, Nesta, Pirlo, Xavi, Scholes, Montolivo, Modric, Thiago Silva
You know you say the same thing over and over, eventually you will be right. Lol

In this case Berlusconi’s call for Two strikers is completely warranted. But definitely not Suso as striker or Jack as trequartista.

Unfortunately even though we have tactical and personnel issues, the most worrying thing is the mentality of the players. Serious lack of fight and winners in the team

Berlusconi

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Took a team that was not the greatest and made them perform good enough to qualify for Europa. Instead of keeping that team together and adding some big stars to improve it, they changed the whole team

It's easy to say now, but if we added 4/5 all star players to our team from last year we would have done much better

Berlusconi

Milan Legend
Reaction score
We don't need the Dembele from spuds. We need a creative mid that can provide assists and chip in with the odd goal. We need a quality LW that's not a snail. Mirabelli has the solution in Justin Kluivert...

Raiola is his agent i believe

Sorriso Sempre

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Took a team that was not the greatest and made them perform good enough to qualify for Europa. Instead of keeping that team together and adding some big stars to improve it, they changed the whole team

It's easy to say now, but if we added 4/5 all star players to our team from last year we would have done much better

if you add to this team 3-5 all star players will be top7 in the world and would have enough back ups
see it as a 3-4 year plan instead of one year wonder

Neo'82

Always On Point
Reaction score
Raiola is his agent i believe

That's a good thing then(not happening) unless... Kaka replaces Mirabelli.

if you add to this team 3-5 all star players will be top7 in the world and would have enough back ups
see it as a 3-4 year plan instead of one year wonder

We only need to spend another 250/300m on genuine quality(how hard can it be)

Last edited:

Sorriso Sempre

Milan Legend
Reaction score
That's a good thing then(not happening) unless... Kaka replaces Mirabelli.

We only need to spend another 250/300m on genuine quality(how hard can it be)

if :b: was telling the truth(very rare thing to do for him) then we have 150-200m to spend in our 3 year plan(350m+sales in 3 years were the original proclamations)
i hope they are spent on top quality attacking minded and technically gifted players
4 wc players===> 1lw, 1 cf, 1 cam, and one #'6'

Colossus

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Zidane, Shevchenko, Ronaldo, Maldini, Nesta, Pirlo, Xavi, Scholes, Montolivo, Modric, Thiago Silva
I agree that we need world class players, but which world class players will be willing to come here with the current circumstances? I hope we can get them, but I get the feeling that we at least need to make the CL first. Bonucci was a rare opportunity and probably only possible because he is Italian.

rossonero1

Milan Legend
Reaction score
I agree that we need world class players, but which world class players will be willing to come here with the current circumstances? I hope we can get them, but I get the feeling that we at least need to make the CL first. Bonucci was a rare opportunity and probably only possible because he is Italian.

At least looking short term toward January, Deulofeu for LW and a CM is what we need. Looking toward June, Donnarumma will probably be sold and one or two more.

Sorriso Sempre

Milan Legend
Reaction score

then focus on a combination of wonderkids with very high ceiling and experienced players on low price(like borja valero, badelj etc)

if wonderkids join bvb and monaco(without spending huge on them) ofc they ll join us

p.s. i m talking about wonderkids. not just talented kids.we have more than enough of them and barely they fulfill in our team their true potential..

rossonero1

Milan Legend
Reaction score
then focus on a combination of wonderkids with very high ceiling and experienced players on low price(like borja valero, badelj etc)

if wonderkids join bvb and monaco(without spending huge on them) ofc they ll join us

p.s. i m talking about wonderkids. not just talented kids.we have more than enough of them and barely they fulfill in our team their true potential..

It looks like we suck when it comes to developing young players haha. Maybe we should stick with buying older established players like when they used to joke around and say Milanello was a retirement home.

Sorriso Sempre

Milan Legend
Reaction score
It looks like we suck when it comes to developing young players haha. Maybe we should stick with buying older established players like when they used to joke around and say Milanello was a retirement home.

players who have strong talent developed well under us(kaka, pato, ses, donna despite some of them later destroyed their career)

other players who had some talent but they were overhyped didnt do much(dsg, niang, valotti etc)

rossonero1

Milan Legend
Reaction score
players who have strong talent developed well under us(kaka, pato, ses, donna despite some of them later destroyed their career)

other players who had some talent but they were overhyped didnt do much(dsg, niang, valotti etc)

Most of the players you mentioned that did develop here were also surrounded by legendary players whether in their prime or after. That also plays an important role in the locker room when everyone in their is basically a winner. Not so much the case the last few years.

The only player I see in our team right now that can develop, be professional and works hard looks like it could be Cutrone. But still too early to judge. Everyone else has their flaws or have developed an ego and that could be because of the environment that has developed at Milan over the past few years. Not a great idea to have a team full of youngsters unless you have someone like Conte barking orders and keeping them in line. We are already one of the younger teams in Serie A and it isn't really working right now when you expect immediate results. Aside from the Italian Super Cup last year, if you look at our entire roster, no one besides Bonucci has ever won anything. (And Abate I guess since he was part of our last Scudetto team haha).

Last edited:

Sorriso Sempre

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Most of the players you mentioned that did develop here were also surrounded by legendary players whether in their prime or after. That also plays an important role in the locker room when everyone in their is basically a winner. Not so much the case the last few years.

The only player I see in our team right now that can develop, be professional and works hard looks like it could be Cutrone. But still too early to judge. Everyone else has their flaws or have developed an ego and that could be because of the environment that has developed at Milan over the past few years. Not a great idea to have a team full of youngsters unless you have someone like Conte barking orders and keeping them in line. We are already one of the younger teams in Serie A and it isn't really working right now when you expect immediate results. Aside from the Italian Super Cup last year, if you look at our entire roster, no one besides Bonucci has ever won anything. (And Abate I guess since he was part of our last Scudetto team haha).

you dont read what i write
i never said a team full of youngsters.after all we have a core which is young adn somehow experienced to begin with
bonucci+biglia are the most experienced here(6 scudetti+wc final), kalinic EL final etc etc

i just said a combination of young wonderkids(not just simple talented kids as was niang back in the day, but wonderkids like kaka back in the day, dollar etc) and experienced players who will give calmness in the team and are relatively cheap(borja valero and badelj were my examples). and all that if and only if we cant buy straight away wc players.

as for the kids who cant develop if they dont play in a team full of legends....just look at lyon this year, bvb some years back when they reached UCL final with no real legend(at least back then) in their team etc etc
after all donna emerged in a really problematic squad..

Rossonero1028

Starting Eleven
Reaction score
We wouldn´t buy any player in january. I think we sell Gabriél, Paletta, Gómez an Mauri and thats it.

Colossus

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
Fav. Players
I am at work so I can’t write a long post that I want to write. Anyways, I think the team can reach the CL with young high potential players if the squad has balance and depth.

Status
Not open for further replies.