Super Berlusconi + Galliani Thread

Should Galliani stay or go?

• Total voters

joyrider

Il Moderati
Staff member
Reaction score
Adriano Galliani has resigned as President of Silvio Berlusconi’s television station to run for the Senate in his Forza Italia party.

Galliani has been working closely with Berlusconi for well over 30 years and that doesn’t seem to be changing.

He left Milan after three decades as their CEO when Berlusconi sold the club to Yonghong Li.

Galliani took on a new role as President of Mediaset Premium, the pay-per-view television channels owned by Berlusconi’s Fininvest holding company.

Now he has resigned from that position too, as he’ll run for election to the Italian Senate as a candidate representing Berlusconi’s political party, Forza Italia.

Good luck G

Ronin

Milansochist
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini, Nesta, Gattuso, Rui Costa, Albertini, Serginho, Seedorf, Redondo, Ibrahimovic, Ronaldinho
Adriano Galliani has resigned as President of Silvio Berlusconi’s television station to run for the Senate in his Forza Italia party.

Galliani has been working closely with Berlusconi for well over 30 years and that doesn’t seem to be changing.

He left Milan after three decades as their CEO when Berlusconi sold the club to Yonghong Li.

Galliani took on a new role as President of Mediaset Premium, the pay-per-view television channels owned by Berlusconi’s Fininvest holding company.

Now he has resigned from that position too, as he’ll run for election to the Italian Senate as a candidate representing Berlusconi’s political party, Forza Italia.

Good luck G

Attacare

Jasper

Maldini tier
Reaction score
Fav. Players
3; Marat Safin; Tiziano Crudeli; 2Pac; Christian Bale; Martin M??rsepp; Balotelli.
“For romantic reasons, I said ‘no’ to all the European teams that wanted me,” he told **********.

:heart:

Jasper

Maldini tier
Reaction score
Fav. Players
3; Marat Safin; Tiziano Crudeli; 2Pac; Christian Bale; Martin M??rsepp; Balotelli.

Congo Powers

⭐⭐
Reaction score
Fav. Players
B&G, RuiCosta, Pippo, Sheva, Stam, Kaka, Abbiati, Cassano, Mexes, TH19, RL10, KPB, 45, Krunic
couldn't pay me to watch that communist drivel

Jasper

Maldini tier
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Renzi (?) in a game show is a must watch! Someone has original footage?

Congo Powers

⭐⭐
Reaction score
Fav. Players
B&G, RuiCosta, Pippo, Sheva, Stam, Kaka, Abbiati, Cassano, Mexes, TH19, RL10, KPB, 45, Krunic
QiPwVLG.png

Jasper

Maldini tier
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Watching 1992

"I have an appointment with il cavaliere" :b:

In the new season 1993 Silvio joins the game. Anyone watching? Congo? What you think of his tomb?

Congo Powers

⭐⭐
Reaction score
Fav. Players
DAIIIIIIII SILVIO DAI DAI DAI DAI DAIIIIIIIII

SGGKWY5.jpg

Last edited:

Jasper

Maldini tier
Reaction score
Fav. Players

vB9

Man with a Plan
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Schmeichel, Maldini, Maradona and ME
We all joke here but "Italy is Racist" was the cry made by the leader whose party B is in bed with.

necromancer

Lo Stile di Pioli
Staff member
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Nesta, Maldini, Buffon, Rino*Pirlo*Clarence, Sheva, Totti, Ibra, Pippo, Giacomo, Carlo, Il Dottore
Galliani has been elected to the Senate! Congratulations.

vB9

Man with a Plan
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Schmeichel, Maldini, Maradona and ME
Who is more Machiavellian... G or Henry Kissinger?

Congo Powers

⭐⭐
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Galliani has been elected to the Senate! Congratulations.

Lazio President Claudio Lotito and former Milan CEO Adriano Galliani have new roles, as they were both elected to the Italian Senate.

The elections were held throughout the country on Sunday and are pointing towards a hung parliament.

However, individual results for Senate seats have already crossed paths with the world of football.

Current Lazio President Lotito has won his election to the Senate for Silvio Berlusconi’s Forza Italia centre-right party and will represent the Benevento constituency.

Former Milan CEO Galliani has also won his seat in the Senate for Forza Italia, representing the Lombardia 3 constituency.

There were several other sporting figures up for election, as Swimming Association President Paolo Barelli joined the Parliament along with judo Olympic medallist Felice Mariani and yachtsman Andrea Mura.

Potenza Calcio President Salvatore Caiato won his election comfortably, despite being expelled by the Movimento 5 Stelle party because of an investigation into money-laundering.

https://www.football-italia.net/118098/lotito-and-galliani-elected-senate

buona fortuna senatore galliani
:heart: :love: :heart: :heart: :love: :heart: :heart: :love: :heart: :heart: :love: :heart: :heart: :love: :heart: :heart: :love: :heart: :heart: :love: :heart: :heart: :love: :heart:

Congo Powers

⭐⭐
Reaction score
Fav. Players
e250639dae0e983439c6e39415a5c794.jpg

"I'm starting a new life but football remains a passion for me"

joyrider

Il Moderati
Staff member
Reaction score
Former Milan CEO Adriano Galliani is cheering on Roma in the Champions League - “you can imagine how much I like Liverpool…”

The 73-year-old was Silvio Berlusconi’s right-hand man for 30 years with the Rossoneri, and is now a senator for Il Cavaliere’s Forza Italia party, representing the Lombardia 3 region.

“On May 2 I’ll be watching the match and I’ll be cheering for Roma, because those who win abroad win for everyone, even if we’re rivals in Italy,” Galliani told Dire Politico.

“You can imagine how much I like Liverpool after the [Champions League] final in Istanbul. I didn’t sleep for three months.

“We were winning 3-0 and lost the cup, it’s never happened to any team.”

True Gentleman

Boban1982

Sempre Milan
Reaction score
We're in this mess because of Silvio and Galliani.

2007 Milan win CL and Juve are in Serie B

2017 Milan have been destroyed and Juve are one of the tops team in Europe and own their own stadium.

Galliani "Italian teams cant compete with the big European teams" Juve showed they obviously can if you have a clever management team with ideas.

Milan were destroyed in 10 years by a lack of thought and care by Silvio and Galliani. We do not need them back and it is going to take some time to get back to even CL football let alone winning trophies.