Staff member
Reaction score
baby pirlo

puking-pumpkins-2008-hot-pumpkin-carving-trend.jpeg

Australiano1980

#RiseTheBorders
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Van Basten, Baresi, Savicevic, Gullit, Maldini, Romario, Zidane, Suker, Litmanen, Redondo, Rivaldo
missed the game..... what type of role did he play? More suited for AM or a cm role?

he enters playing procteting the defense.. than ambro came and goes play on the left.. but the game was already dead.

he has dicipline and physically he is very good.. need play time to develop..

didnt have time to see his notion of covering for the role as dm.. olimpia didnt offer any danger.

khuyag

AC Milan Icon
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Кака, Maldini, Nesta, Ronaldo, Beckham
Play him vs Real Madrid from the start.

agsgualdino

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
i didnt see montolivo get subbed cuz i took a piss and when i came back i just presumed that was montolivo playing! instead it was this fella! give him a squad number for the first team, very useful apprentice for montolivo

agsgualdino

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
just realised he is born in 1995 holy fuck maybe a bit to early! i always presumed maybe 1993, but wow so much potential

ladro

Milan Legend
Reaction score
I didnt know this dude played in game of thrones.:thumbsup:

133192537076901.jpg

tumblr_m74s5sE0ad1rwqvcuo7_r1_1280.jpg

AVB wanted him not long ago, allegri trusted him in a CL match at 16 years old......i fell like milans primavera is overhyped but this guy seems to be the real deal. Hopefully like many young italian talents he doesnt get lost when he reaches 20ish.

For a 17 year old his long passing is pretty brilliant. U have to have character and class to pull it all off and all this in a team that u cant really claim has its chemistry going at 100% with all the changes an all....

Unlike nocerino:fp: he made a few very good interceptions, tackles. Positioning wise he seems to know what he is doing. Tactically u need to be good if u play as the anchor.

Overall throughout the friendlies he made one single majorish error (IIRC) and thats when coutinho intercepted his cross field pass. Pretty impressive considering i saw him holding possession in front of the defense when he was getting pressed quite a few times especially vs inter.

Keep it up, IMO the most promising primavera prospect by far.

AndreiX

AC Milan Icon
Reaction score
Fav. Players
sometimes

THAT !

He plays like an experienced footballer, his decision making is one of the best I've seen in a long time, he makes his mind up very fast and makes good passes, both long and short, with some Montolivo tutelage he could become a good starter in 1-2 years.

Hitman

Milan Legend
Reaction score
agree with the above posts but thats only from the game against the Honduran side. Let's see him versus Real and judge. He's playing the way we had hoped Fossati would be playing by now.

jammin

pour l'éternité
Reaction score

133192537076901.jpg

tumblr_m74s5sE0ad1rwqvcuo7_r1_1280.jpg

AVB wanted him not long ago, allegri trusted him in a CL match at 16 years old......i fell like milans primavera is overhyped but this guy seems to be the real deal. Hopefully like many young italian talents he doesnt get lost when he reaches 20ish.

For a 17 year old his long passing is pretty brilliant. U have to have character and class to pull it all off and all this in a team that u cant really claim has its chemistry going at 100% with all the changes an all....

Unlike nocerino:fp: he made a few very good interceptions, tackles. Positioning wise he seems to know what he is doing. Tactically u need to be good if u play as the anchor.

Overall throughout the friendlies he made one single majorish error (IIRC) and thats when coutinho intercepted his cross field pass. Pretty impressive considering i saw him holding possession in front of the defense when he was getting pressed quite a few times especially vs inter.

baby Bran! new nickname. :D

what's this about AVB wanting him?

jammin

pour l'éternité
Reaction score
recent pic:

555141_499908690026027_2133861155_n.jpg

btw, on wiki, he's listed as Italian-Canadian, so any Canadians here can start bandwagoning now. :D

SpartanMilan

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Pirlo, Maldini, Nesta, Thiago Silva, Theo

Chelsea made a bid for him that we turned down I believe...

The potential is there, hopefully we can work him in and he can be our future anchor

Tdotboy

Milan Icon
Reaction score
Non sarà Zlatan Ibrahimovic, però nel suo piccolo anche lui sa come si vincono gli scudetti. Bryan Cristante è arrivato al Milan tre stagioni fa e ha già conquistato due volte il tricolore: il primo con i Giovanissimi e il secondo con gli llievi. Bryan ha un nome americano però è italianissimo nonostante il doppio passaporto (suo padre è nato in Canada) e a Praga è entrato nella storia del Milan, diventando con i suoi 16 anni, 9 mesi e 3 giorni il più giovane esordiente rossonero in Champions League

Pedro

iedereen is gek
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Paolo Maldini & Marc-André ter Stegen
recent pic:

btw, on wiki, he's listed as Italian-Canadian, so any Canadians here can start bandwagoning now. :D

This forum has an Italian-Canadian itself... and if she would marry him, she would be named Cristina Cristante :D

Last edited:

ladro

Milan Legend
Reaction score

Bran?

Br- -an

Br- -y- -an

Bryan:eek:

The plot thickens.:eek::eek::eek:

Chelsea supposedly wanted him sometimes after his debut in CL. Milan rejected it. How much of this is true i dont know.

drobeck

Starting Eleven
Reaction score
Bran?

Br- -an

Br- -y- -an

Chelsea supposedly wanted him sometimes after his debut in CL. Milan rejected it. How much of this is true i dont know.

Br- -an

Br- -y- -an

Bra--zil--yan:eek::eek:

AndreiX

AC Milan Icon
Reaction score
Fav. Players
sometimes
Br- -an

Br- -y- -an

Brystante

Br- -an

Br- -y- -an

Bra--zil--yan:eek::eek:

Bran?

Br- -an

Br- -y- -an

Boy, he sure's going to win the Ballon d'Or, because he will be the best player in the world and will lead Milan to glory

:eek:

milan88

Starting Eleven
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Gattuso, Flamini, De Rosario, Ronaldinho, Nesta, Inzaghi, Bonera, Montolivo, Rooney, Kaka
recent pic:

Oh really but he wont play for the NT so doesn’t matter. Thats like saying Hargreaves and Begovic are Canadians or Rossi is American, irrevelant.

EDIT : Ricardo Ferreira is also Canadian

Last edited:

Tdotboy

Milan Icon
Reaction score
Oh really but he wont play for the NT so doesn’t matter. Thats like saying Hargreaves and Begovic are Canadians or Rossi is American, irrevelant.

EDIT : Ricardo Ferreira is also Canadian

even de guzman and junior hoiloit..all canadians, just dont want to play for canada :fp:

joyrider

Il Moderati
Staff member
Reaction score
Who really wants to play for Canada? :lol:

Tdotboy

Milan Icon
Reaction score
Who really wants to play for Canada? :lol:

lol well thats the whole point, if all out players would actually play for us we could easily compete with the US...especially on attack. We are one of the most multicultural countries in the world and since MLS has come, you can see the increase in football talent from our youth. Obviosuly will never be wworld cup champs, but still would be nice to see us make it to one

joyrider

Il Moderati
Staff member
Reaction score
lol well thats the whole point, if all out players would actually play for us we could easily compete with the US...especially on attack. We are one of the most multicultural countries in the world and since MLS has come, you can see the increase in football talent from our youth. Obviosuly will never be wworld cup champs, but still would be nice to see us make it to one

I know, my wife is from Hamilton, not that far from Toronto.

Actually it would be cool to see a Inuit playing football on ice.