Alessandro Nesta Thread

Congo Powers

⭐⭐
Reaction score
Fav. Players
B&G, RuiCosta, Pippo, Sheva, Stam, Kaka, Abbiati, Cassano, Mexes, TH19, RL10, KPB, 45, Krunic
i hope he chooses MLS!!!

i cant wait to see him :)

@necro great post :star:

kakajd

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Nesta Pato Pippo Kaka Ronaldinho Montolivo Abate C.Ronaldo Ibra
this is extremely saddening, Nesta was the one legend I hoped would continue with us for at least one more year.

Alessandro Nesta, the best cb I have ever had the privilege of watching. Damn he will be missed, and I dont know how our back 4 will ever be the same.

GreatKalu

I still believe!
Reaction score
Speechless ....

3247165540_8d168360ac.jpg

Fuck this is bad :(

Milanista_7

#UCLDNA
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini, Nesta, T.Silva, Kaka, Ronaldinho, Seedorf, Gattuso, Ibra, Romagnoli
and possibly his last goal was against his old rival Roma..

Milanista_7

#UCLDNA
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini, Nesta, T.Silva, Kaka, Ronaldinho, Seedorf, Gattuso, Ibra, Romagnoli
Nesta: "I hope that Thiago Silva will become better than me and achieve more with Milan than I did."

Nesta: "It wasn't a long conversation when I called Galliani to explain my decision. It only took 5 minutes."

Nesta: "If it's true that I said that "Messi is too fast for me"? No, I didn't say that."

Nesta: "I will always root for Lazio and Milan."

Nesta: "I take with me the affection of all the people who work at Milanello. I'm displeased to leave, but they'll always be my friends."

Lord7God

Optimistic Pessimist
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Galfano , Coliuto , Zappa , DiSinone , Pabi , Passaro , Zanga
We wanted it to happen , lose senator's not Nesta but it is clear most will leave .Milan need to move on and never let what happened all these year's with so many old players being key (again not Nesta) I am sad to see him leave , but wish him the best.

Jasper

Maldini tier
Reaction score
Fav. Players
3; Marat Safin; Tiziano Crudeli; 2Pac; Christian Bale; Martin M??rsepp; Balotelli.

MilanMB

Serendipity
Reaction score
i would even accept keeping seedorf if it meant nesta staying...

Congo Powers

⭐⭐
Reaction score
Fav. Players
B&G, RuiCosta, Pippo, Sheva, Stam, Kaka, Abbiati, Cassano, Mexes, TH19, RL10, KPB, 45, Krunic
smile guys

we had him for 10 years

:proud:

Marcus

Costacurta Groupie
Staff member
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini, Shevchenko, Inzaghi, Costacurta, Pazzini, MENEZ
nesta.png

All time great. Sandro Nesta #13. Will be telling my children about you.

MilanMB

Serendipity
Reaction score
All time great. Sandro Nesta #13. Will be telling my children about you.

+1

when we grow old and kids talk about some new great defenders... we'll be like "pfft, he's no nesta :rolleyes:"

MilanMB

Serendipity
Reaction score
Tbh, i don't feel a thing right now about nesta leaving... just like with maldini.

and just like maldini, the chock will come 2-3 games into the next season.

voom

Banned
Reaction score
Great footballer,great men.This is sad day for all Milan fans,but this is honest and right decision for him.I wish him all the best in the future.

olEe

Nicole, Ti Amo.
Reaction score
Grazie per tutto, Alessandro! :star:
E' vero che sei una tempesta perfetta. Te amo e amerò per sempre.
Questo è un momento d' afflizione per mi e per tutti rossoneri.
Buona fortuna nel resto di la tua vita. Voglio vederti col Milan ancora nel futuro, sò che non giocherai più, ma te nella nostra amministrazione sarebbe divino.
Arrivederci stella.

masterofnaiads

Drummer Extraordinaire
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini, Zidane, Shevchenko, Pirlo, Gattuso, Inzaghi, Rivaldo, Kaka, Forlan, Cocu, Riquelme, Cafu
:cry:

Waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhh!

fredrik9

Banned
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Sheikh Tamim Bin Hamad Al Thani, Jasper, Ronaldo and the Zlatan
One of the best ever defenders in football ever.
Clearly the one with most class.
Thank you.

Master Smurf

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Baggio, Weah, Bergkamp, Becks, Sheva, Kaka, Rooney, Kun, Thiago Silva, Pato, Kessie
Grande Nesta!!!!! Milan has been blessed with awesome men that are legendary defenders in Baresi, Maldini and Nesta. The humility of them even surpasses their greatness on the pitch.

If Thiago Silva can fulfil an inkling of Nesta's brilliance then Milan will be fine but still it is the end of a glorious era.

Go on Sandro and enjoy your new adventure, a defensive savant, maestro and legend of the highest order.

end-er

milanista
Reaction score
Sad sad day for all Milan fans. Sandro and Paolo were the two most elegant defenders I've seen playing. Champion. Legend.

Thank you so much Sandro for 10 wonderful years, best of luck in everything.

Please retire 13.

Casualista

Monsieur
Reaction score
death of defending as we know it and have come to love. Last of the great italian defenders. Grande legendario. Grande.

Now let me go to a corner and cry.

:cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry:

inomilan

Milan Icon
Reaction score
It's sad that the day has come when Nesta will have to leave Milan. We know it's was bound to happen soon though and we have to move on, but we will miss this legend and the last of the great Italian defenders.

GRANDE NESTA!

necromancer

Lo Stile di Pioli
Staff member
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Nesta, Maldini, Buffon, Rino*Pirlo*Clarence, Sheva, Totti, Ibra, Pippo, Giacomo, Carlo, Il Dottore
Nesta: "To start a new winning cycle, Milan must find the right people. People like Pirlo and Seedorf who have done so much for Milan."

Nesta: "Milan must create a group of serious professionals and winners in order to start winning again."

Nesta: "I don't know what the future will look like for Milan, because a lot of players will be leaving Milan now."

I couldnt have said it better. Nesta's departure puts the unpredictability of Milan's future even more into contrast, for me. We just aren't getting the type of players that we had earlier. It's very scary. When shall we get the next Nesta/Pirlo/Gattuso/Seedorf? Wow.

I hope I'm over-reacting and things shall be fine eventually.

patosheva

Milan Legend
Reaction score
"Italian and European football are too fast for me now," he said during a press conference. "If I do not feel important, I prefer to stay at home.

Casualista

Monsieur
Reaction score
It would have been easier had he told us of his departure at the begining of the season. But you never ever prepare for this can u? Never

Dark Knight

Maestro
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini Baggio Nesta Pirlo Figo Platin Mardona Pippo Kaka Baresi Socrtes Roben Canna Gigi Zico MvB9
Thanks To Everyone

1336651260_bz_1335442757[2].jpg

“ancelotti was the most important coach of my career, for what we won and how we won. He made it seem like he was your team mate. My first champions league title was the most beautiful win of my career.”

Some one please tell wild what nesta thinks of ancelotti .. :lol:

Schedule