UEFA Champions League 2017-2018 road to UEFA supercup at A. Le Coq Arena

leaf

Sack Pioli
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Ronaldo, Kaká, Maldini, Nesta, CR7, Seedorf, Dwight Yorke, Quaresma
Lmao rational

tends to happen when your government is overthrown by the same ideology that has made your country the largest per capita exporter of jihadis, your minister of national security gets taunted "don't come into our mosques" on YouTube and the US Embassy issues a terror alert warning....total paranoia am I right? :proud:

Qaas

Vi må tage det som det kommer
Reaction score
Fav. Players
KAKA, Maldini, Nesta, Dida, Inzaghi, Sheva, TSilva, R9, Raul, Casillas, Schmeichel, Messi, Zlatan
My fear of them/you is rational, hence not a phobia. Stop trying to blow shit up and fuckin up our economy pls :)

So you are afraid of muslims, like all the almost 2 billions living in the world?

giphy.gif

.A.K.

Reaction score
Fav. Players
Kaka,Pato,Maldini,Inzaghi
tends to happen when your government is overthrown by the same ideology that has made your country the largest per capita exporter of jihadis, your minister of national security gets taunted "don't come into our mosques" on YouTube and the US Embassy issues a terror alert warning....total paranoia am I right? :proud:

so you are saying it is rational to be scared of every muslim because of the quran or?

leaf

Sack Pioli
Reaction score
Fav. Players
*Sigh* I'm not getting sucked into another meaningless argument with ppl incapable of reason :rolleyes:
A guy posted about white trash twice...I noticed it.....and the usual professional victims decided to step in and somehow relate that to the inane and non-existent concept of Islamophobia.

I never once said that I hate or fear Muslims as a whole. I fear Islamic terror. That's pretty standard. It's especially relevant given the situations I outlined where I live. To accuse me of anything else is both incorrect and a strawman at the same time. Do whatever the fuck you want but pls let's get back to the topic of the CL k?

.A.K.

Reaction score
Fav. Players
Kaka,Pato,Maldini,Inzaghi
so you have a fear of islamic terror, aka a phobia

so u have islamaterrorphobia?

yes lets talk CL brother

jammin

pour l'éternité
Reaction score
Cristiano Ronaldo is the first player to score 100 Champions League goals for a single team

Cristiano Ronaldo has now scored 10+ goals in seven consecutive Champions League campaigns, while no other player has done so in more than two

Cristiano Ronaldo scored 12 of the last 17 Real Madrid goals in the Champions League knockout phase

Massaro94

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maradona-Shevchenko-Zizou
Best CL player of all time

Best CL manager of all time

Best CL club of all time

Pay your respects to these undisputed KINGS of football

1) :thumbsup:

2) Err Don Carlo has 3 UCLs :proud:

3) :thumbsup: they've won it 6 times in the last 21 seasons :lol::lol::lol:

Massaro94

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maradona-Shevchenko-Zizou
White trash typically refers to the poorest, uncultured whites in the richest Western countries. Not the Euro trash of East Europe or swarthy Iberians.
Kroos and Bale are the only ones that might fit that description.

If you're referring to their glory hunting foreign fans then that would make even less sense. White trash are associated with EPL teams. Cheering for RM or Barca is more of a Middle Eastern thing.

:lol::thumbsup:

leaf

Sack Pioli
Reaction score
Fav. Players
CR7 channelling his inner Inzaghi with that knee goal.
You gotta love the guy.... he's level in standing with a player more naturally talented than him through sheer will power!

I might even call him Ronaldo one day :eek:

Lol just kidding :o

Y-Bido92

il-Faraone
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini, Nesta, Inzaghi, Kaka, Ronaldinho, Totti, Zidane, R9
Modric-Kroos-Isco on one team is really too much. Like aside from CR7/Bale/Benzema up top and Ramos/Marcelo/Varane in the back, that fucking mid is too much of soccer geniuses.

Jasper

Maldini tier
Reaction score
Fav. Players
3; Marat Safin; Tiziano Crudeli; 2Pac; Christian Bale; Martin M??rsepp; Balotelli.
pwZQDce.gif

prince_boateng_lol.gif

forward

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Good to see PSG lose.

Hopefully Zidane goes far enough to survive until he further tarnishes his reputation.

:thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup:

I hope PSG spend 2 billion more and win fuckall.
Nice lesson for the so called Milan fans who thought we would spend 200m and instantly become unstoppable.

Jasper

Maldini tier
Reaction score
Fav. Players
3; Marat Safin; Tiziano Crudeli; 2Pac; Christian Bale; Martin M??rsepp; Balotelli.
so, Conte to PSG?

Az.

Se7en
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini,Shevchenko, Rui Costa, Gattuso, Pippo, Nesta, Ambrosini,Seedorf, Billy,Kaka,Beckham,Zlatan
Cristiano Ronaldo has reached the century mark in goals scored in the Champions League with Real Madrid, becoming the first player ever to accomplish that feat with a single team.

-goal.com

joyrider

Il Moderati
Staff member
Reaction score
so, Conte to PSG?

It would be suitable for Conte, win the championship and struggle in Europe.

And in the second season complain in the media that he lost to Troyes because Al-Khalifa didn’t buy him his favorite backup player.

Match made in heaven.

Sognatore

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
bosnian di marzio
White trash typically refers to the poorest, uncultured whites in the richest Western countries. Not the Euro trash of East Europe or swarthy Iberians.
Kroos and Bale are the only ones that might fit that description.

If you're referring to their glory hunting foreign fans then that would make even less sense. White trash are associated with EPL teams. Cheering for RM or Barca is more of a Middle Eastern thing.

I do refer to glory hunting foreign fans.
With the second and third biggest fanbases worldwide neither RM or Barca are short of plastics anywhere.

In Sweden poorly educated plastics as well as children are more often associated with RM or Barca, while supporting EPL teams is more standard and deep rooted in swedish culture.

But yeah...I mean trash generally, not white trash exclusively

Last edited:

Az.

Se7en
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini,Shevchenko, Rui Costa, Gattuso, Pippo, Nesta, Ambrosini,Seedorf, Billy,Kaka,Beckham,Zlatan
I do refer to glory hunting foreign fans.
With the second and third biggest fanbases worldwide neither RM or Barca are short of plastics anywhere.

In Sweden poorly educated plastics as well as children are more often associated with RM or Barca, while supporting EPL teams is more standard and deep rooted in swedish culture.

But yeah...I mean trash generally, not white trash exclusively

You do realise you support Milan, without actually being Italian born and raised in Milan right ?

Reaction score
Fav. Players
Romagnoli Beckham Berlusconi Pep Donnarumma
All English final would be GLORIOUS

Man U vs Man City

Pep G winning it a 3rd time...

Qaas

Vi må tage det som det kommer
Reaction score
Fav. Players
KAKA, Maldini, Nesta, Dida, Inzaghi, Sheva, TSilva, R9, Raul, Casillas, Schmeichel, Messi, Zlatan

vidarth

Ibra Supremacy
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Sheva, Ibrahimovic, Kaka, Nesta, Maldini, Gattuso, Seedorf, Ronaldinho
whats with these EPL fanboys :fp:

Schedule