UEFA Champions League 2017-2018 road to UEFA supercup at A. Le Coq Arena

Qaas

Vi må tage det som det kommer
Reaction score
Fav. Players
KAKA, Maldini, Nesta, Dida, Inzaghi, Sheva, TSilva, R9, Raul, Casillas, Schmeichel, Messi, Zlatan

Sage

Phase 3
Staff member
Reaction score
conte is in the r16, sarri went out of the GS.

L

Qaas

Vi må tage det som det kommer
Reaction score
Fav. Players
KAKA, Maldini, Nesta, Dida, Inzaghi, Sheva, TSilva, R9, Raul, Casillas, Schmeichel, Messi, Zlatan
Cunte couldn’t progress in a group containing galatasaray and copenhagen.. cunte played his strongest possible line-ups.

Sognatore

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
bosnian di marzio
You do realise you support Milan, without actually being Italian born and raised in Milan right ?

Oh boy oh boy, where to begin...

You do realise that I wasn't implying all foreign fans are glory hunters or trash?

And you do realise that you assume an awful lot? I'm half italian, got a house 3 hours from Milano and have supported Milan since birth. Before me my father was supporting them for half a century and was actually called Bean after Gastone Bean. :rolleyes:

Sage

Phase 3
Staff member
Reaction score
tbh the only glory hunters/plastic fans are the fans that ditched milan from 2014-2017 and came back when berlusconi sold.

everyone else here is real milan fan, regardless of opinions.

hopefully one day we can go back to winning titles and people start calling new milan fans "plastic fans" :proud:

Last edited:

Allan_Sombrero

Milan Legend
Reaction score
tbh the only glory hunters/plastic fans are the fans that ditched milan from 2014-2017 and came back when berlusconi sold.

everyone else here is real milan fan, regardless of opinions.

hopefully one day we can go back to winning titles and people start calling new milan fans "plastic fans" :proud:

You mean the ones that didn't watch the games and are now calling other Milan fans fake? :monto:

Soldier_of_god

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
cr7, Kaka, sheva, zidane, pastore , zlatan ibra,T.silva, jovetic, Arjen robben, drogba, suarez
Italian players suck these days. The less italians we have ib the team the better off milan will be. Italian fodders will never turn out to be like the past italian greats. Maldini nesta gattuso etc are all invincible once in a generation type players.

vB9

Man with a Plan
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Schmeichel, Maldini, Maradona and ME
Italian players suck these days. The less italians we have ib the team the better off milan will be. Italian fodders will never turn out to be like the past italian greats. Maldini nesta gattuso etc are all invincible once in a generation type players.

The list of past Italian greats is a mile long, did you really have to count Gattuso at 3rd?

vB9

Man with a Plan
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Coach gattuso :o

Yo, as a coach, I like his vibe big time. Too early to talk abt his footballing feats but, like I say, I like how he puts himself across.

vB9

Man with a Plan
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Here's hoping for a Messi hattrick

Pingu

American Calcio Milan
Stream Guru
Reaction score
People really want Conte over Gattuso?

So far it's 10 players behind the ball and a snoozefest. Hold out for a draw at home and a score draw/win away? :lol:

Jasper

Maldini tier
Reaction score
Fav. Players
3; Marat Safin; Tiziano Crudeli; 2Pac; Christian Bale; Martin M??rsepp; Balotelli.
show this to boiz in blue

Pingu

American Calcio Milan
Stream Guru
Reaction score
Post 2 − Willian 0

Odds on the post getting a hattrick I wonder.

Schedule