Official R&B user appreciation thread

Kalac#16

Milan Legend
Reaction score
I've tried to understand it's meaning since I was a child. I think a) Bon Jovi is telling us sex tapes are dangerous b) one night stands can end up with your studio getting burned down. c) sex with your girlfriend's best friend and artists always go wrong.
:lol:

They made another video to it, with just Jon being the god that he is. Presumably because they watched that video back and thought what the fuck is going on?

MilanMB

Serendipity
Reaction score
Yeah girls that don't like it will always suck at them cause they hate it...if they like them they enjoy it, they are good...goes for many things in life. That said a lady never spills out all of her secrets ;).

I didn't ask for all of your secrets though. I asked for one.

Come one, humour us.

Sven

Super Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
I've tried to understand it's meaning since I was a child. I think a) Bon Jovi is telling us sex tapes are dangerous b) one night stands can end up with your studio getting burned down. c) sex with your girlfriend's best friend and artists always go wrong.

Does he want to say that if you cheat your girlfriend with her roommate, it can end in explosions and broken hearts?

It's possible.

But there's another way to look at it.

If you're going to do it, turn off the camera, close the door and be certain she will not come back and caught you (even before you have actually started it).

Anyway, valuable life lessons here.

crazy4milan

Exotic Stevie G
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini,Weah,Nesta,Dida
I didn't ask for all of your secrets though. I asked for one.

Come one, humour us.
Yeah but that's a big secret, you know a magician never reveals his/her tricks ;).

:lol:

They made another video to it, with just Jon being the god that he is. Presumably because they watched that video back and thought what the fuck is going on?

See, that's how the video should've been, just some chest hair action.

Does he want to say that if you cheat your girlfriend with her roommate, it can end in explosions and broken hearts?

It's possible.

But there's another way to look at it.

If you're going to do it, turn off the camera, close the door and be certain she will not come back and caught you (even before you have actually started it).

Anyway, valuable life lessons here.
Oh man Bon Jovi has sooo much layers, and always teaching us something about life, sooo deeep.

Jasper

Maldini tier
Reaction score
Fav. Players
3; Marat Safin; Tiziano Crudeli; 2Pac; Christian Bale; Martin M??rsepp; Balotelli.

~28M views? :eek: 28M views too many.

Donippo - legend. I always try to troll him into posting when I've seen him(long time since last time). The username is very camp. You can only pull that off with posts like his. Otherwise you'd be supertrollish. Like crazymilangirl or crazy4milan ... that sort of names.

Jasper

Maldini tier
Reaction score
Fav. Players
3; Marat Safin; Tiziano Crudeli; 2Pac; Christian Bale; Martin M??rsepp; Balotelli.
It wasn't me :(, haha, I was like weeks new in here when that happened, wanted to win it sooo bad, made a total 16 year old type of post to get it :red faced:...someone that didn't remain loyal to the forum won it :tongue:. I think she was from Argentina and her pic ended up all over the internet by the way, cause I've seen it in lots of places.

http://forum.acmilan-online.com/showthread.php?t=2344&highlight=maldini

Where are the pics?
Don't mess with that, Claudia is by far the coolest person on earth, by far deserves the biggest appreciation in this thread.
:star:

Sven

Super Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
Oh man Bon Jovi has sooo much layers, and always teaching us something about life, sooo deeep.

Totally.

He developed this whole vision about relationships years after:

Besfort

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Gaizka, a nice guy and great knowledge. (the 500 constant seasons bla bla :D )
Crazy4Milan, a very sexy user. Even the words she types on here, have that eargasm smell.
Wild, always had comebacks for everything and I just love being against him.
Nedo, is he still around here?
Marcus, very intelligent and mature. He once fucked a 28 year old (she still thinks he's at her age :D )
Madridista, always gave me the respect no matter he didn't go well with my fellow countrymens.
Jasper, just because I always pwnd him and he accepted it with his head up!
Kyara, my good friend and very nice lady.
MilanoDike, annoying but always noticed, still not a moderator.
Drucurl, shame you fuckers banned him.
David, for creating the forums.. eventhough he banned me once (Fuck you for that).
AZ, Cool guy.
Jivara, Respect.
dev1L - always with highlights and cool videos. (Thank you)
MilanLover - Streams every match day. (Thank you)
BMWTaylor - Haven't heard of her for years!
Samir10 - Always nice.
Calum
And least but not least REMAD!

Some of you I may have forgot (sorry), some of you ignored (fuck you too).

Last edited:

David

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Oh yeah I remember your ban because I unbanned you before expiry. :)

fredrik9

Banned
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Sheikh Tamim Bin Hamad Al Thani, Jasper, Ronaldo and the Zlatan
I would say Lucia and Congo.

Two opposites that make this forum awesome.

And Ashish for some rock'n'roll and Senatore for caring about the elderly.

And David + the other mods for taking good care of this place.

And many others.

Last edited:

Madridista

not exactly a lightweight
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Doku, Osimhen, Rafael Leao, Tonali, Rodrygo, Valverde, De Paul, Lautaro Martinez, Pogba, Fekir
Besfort, what an awesome guy. I remember back in the Ronaldo thread, someone asked if anyone has a DVD of some R9 documentary. Besfort replied 'I have a DVD, but its American Pie 3'. One of the most hilarious moments for me on this forum. Cheers friend, why don't you post more often?

Also, its a disgrace that the very person who opened this thread in order to create a better atmosphere between posters is now banned.:head:

Dominate

Genius
Reaction score
Fav. Players
RIP Totti
Congo Powers appreciation

yes u can ignite it.

my simple solution: (CAVEAT: this is all metaphorical of course)

step 1----lead pato into a small cage

step 2----lock cage door, poke pato with a stick repeatedly

step 3---do not feed pato any food...insult his manhood

intermission-----keep pato in cage for moderate amount of time (3 days)

step 4---poke pato with a stick repeatedly

step 5---insult pato's heritage

step 6---let pato out of cage as players walk out onto pitch for the derby

result: hattrick

cooldown session: affectionately embrace pato after game, treat him to 1 day of freedom......day 2, repeat step 1

no food in cage

toilet: floor

cage is big enough for pato to turn around in..on all fours.

the cage should be in a dark damp room with 1 very small window high up

great idea with the ball!! yes, pato should be ordered to do all sorts of tricks with the ball (remember he can only fit in the cage on all fours)
when he fails, poke with a stick..and laugh! :star:

:lol: :lol: :lol:

we have just witnessed a gossip-girl troll death

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

fuck inter fuck illuminati fuck bartenders that wont suck my dick fuck everyone that is against me fuck the world fuck the planetarly astronomical scientific grid lines fuck everyone that does not agree with me i am disgusted actually i am more disgusted than the american g.i.s were when they discovered auschwitz this shit is unacceptable i am vommiting into my own hands.

i love how galliani flails his gigantic dick all over the transfer market and fucks up everybody's shit

some executives from like barcelona/arsenal show up to meetings with suits and shit and galliani walks into the room with his pants off helicoptering his dick...

hitting ppl in the face, knocking over pitchers of ice-water on the conference table.....pressing his dick on the glass walls separating the conference room from the main office so secretaries outside can be like :eek: :eek: OMGG

people need to have a mental image of what galliani ACTUALLY does on the transfer market.

on the real tho....

zlatan is not "pretty"

he's hot becuz he's 6 foot 6....is muscular/cocky/hot/culd fuck ur bitch so easily becuz he's "the man"

but....his face isnt 'pretty'. big nose. non-symmetrical face.

borriello is beautiful.
his face is perfect......perfectly symmetrical....his face the personification of male beauty.

no homo

lets be honest....tevez got a fucking big dick. ugly, but big.

if zlatan was born in another century he would be an emperor. he would be like genghis khan. he would conquer continents. he would have sex with thousands and thousands of women and billions of people would trace lineage back to zlatan. h

if marco was born in another century he would be a sexual deity that a religion would be founded upon. hundreds of thousands of girls would grow up hoping they could serve as prostitutes in the temple of borriello.

u cannot compare the two.

borriello=zlatan

i look dangerously immaculate in a suit. every time i've worn an expensive suit there has been instances of civil disobedience.
there's a reason why the illuminati has hijacked the global economic system and conspired to keep me in poverty...
if i had $2000 dollars to spend on a suit..shitttt....it would be like if someone released the secret alien technology that gives free energy to the entire world.

captain..legend...mad swag...fucks ppl up s00 hard...luv u s000 hard...100% homo...want to go out on a date with u....buy u drinks at a nice club....tell women that come up to u to fuck off..mite kiss u in front of these women to prove my point...

...pretty much just want 2 give u sum birthday sex...

would me releasing a pato-style webcam vid online (wearing a milan kit) titled 'Cumming 4 Dzeko--2 Milan' help at all?

i'm willing to do this. i feel like it could generate a lot of publicity for the transfer.

as surely as the sun rises.... :D

pato right now is a luxury player. we happen to be a luxury team. we can afford to pamper him...please him...'pedestal' him even through the injuries...

i agree with sven---pato will surely have to raise his level to get playing time if we sign tevez/anyone. even looking when cassano comes back next season...the level cassano played at in the beginning of teh season would surely bench a mediocre pato....fuck it would bench 99% of all forwards.

i especially liked how sven described our depth of forward-talent...."obscene". it truly is worldclass. now, i also agree with sven when he says pato CAN raise his level and demand starting time by merit of his performances. i'm thinking about his performance vs. napoli last season. pato has it in him..i'm confident he will.

an injury free, fully fit pato is quite simply a JOY to watch. incredibly luxurious, silky smooth, devastatingly direct, natural, instinctual, dominating. scary scary player...we will be holding on to him ;)

List so far

Last edited:

MilanMB

Serendipity
Reaction score
That Pato in a cage bit is one of my favorites :lol:

seveners

Vinceremo
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini, Nesta, Sheva, van Basten, Inzaghi, Baggio, Costacurta, Gattuso, Maradona, Cantona
This is the best.
i love how galliani flails his gigantic dick all over the transfer market and fucks up everybody's shit

some executives from like barcelona/arsenal show up to meetings with suits and shit and galliani walks into the room with his pants off helicoptering his dick...

hitting ppl in the face, knocking over pitchers of ice-water on the conference table.....pressing his dick on the glass walls separating the conference room from the main office so secretaries outside can be like :eek: :eek: OMGG

people need to have a mental image of what galliani ACTUALLY does on the transfer market.

Fiero

Reaction score
Actually Congo has many golden posts it's impossible to try and compile them all. But here are some classics off the top of my head:

captain..legend...mad swag...fucks ppl up s00 hard...luv u s000 hard...100% homo...want to go out on a date with u....buy u drinks at a nice club....tell women that come up to u to fuck off..mite kiss u in front of these women to prove my point...

...pretty much just want 2 give u sum birthday sex...

hdcantona achieved 'favourability' here because he had web-cam "sessions" with a few members here (including me). thats what we're into here.

ur more than welcome to join in the fun....unless ur more 'rooney' than 'borriello'. then no thnx.

would me releasing a pato-style webcam vid online (wearing a milan kit) titled 'Cumming 4 Dzeko--2 Milan' help at all?

i'm willing to do this. i feel like it could generate a lot of publicity for the transfer.

i look dangerously immaculate in a suit. every time i've worn an expensive suit there has been instances of civil disobedience.
there's a reason why the illuminati has hijacked the global economic system and conspired to keep me in poverty...
if i had $2000 dollars to spend on a suit..shitttt....it would be like if someone released the secret alien technology that gives free energy to the entire world.

if zlatan was born in another century he would be an emperor. he would be like genghis khan. he would conquer continents. he would have sex with thousands and thousands of women and billions of people would trace lineage back to zlatan. h

if marco was born in another century he would be a sexual deity that a religion would be founded upon. hundreds of thousands of girls would grow up hoping they could serve as prostitutes in the temple of borriello.

u cannot compare the two.

borriello=zlatan

on the real tho....

zlatan is not "pretty"

he's hot becuz he's 6 foot 6....is muscular/cocky/hot/culd fuck ur bitch so easily becuz he's "the man"

but....his face isnt 'pretty'. big nose. non-symmetrical face.

borriello is beautiful.
his face is perfect......perfectly symmetrical....his face the personification of male beauty.

no homo

zzzzzzzmg....leo + marco....i want them 2 b my homosexual fathers.

i acknowledge that this is a morally/ethically complicated/confusing desire.

Just some... don't have more time to search for more now. :D

Maldiniac

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
:lol: never read that cage thingy, mr. congs surely one of a kind :)

leaf

Sack Pioli
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Ronaldo, Kaká, Maldini, Nesta, CR7, Seedorf, Dwight Yorke, Quaresma
Thanks to Ragazza for the info :thumbsup:....getting louder headphones today :o

AsparagusFC

#hungry
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Alan Shearer, Jon Dahl Tomasson
Fiero... i always admire his analysis. one of the best poster around here for me.

Wondering why he doesnt show up recently.

derpu

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Demetrio Albertini, Prinz Eugen
Fiero... i always admire his analysis. one of the best poster around here for me.

Wondering why he doesnt show up recently.

Life has embraced him..

That and he's probably busy making daughters to be offered to El Shaarawy

AsparagusFC

#hungry
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Alan Shearer, Jon Dahl Tomasson
Goodfella... as much as i hate him because of his attitude, he probably the strongest debater around here.

And Jasper...coolest moderator i've ever knew. :thumbsup:

Corzioli

Banned
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini, Pippo, Sheva, Ricky, Messi, Iniesta, Harry Redknapp, Sanosuke Sagara, Chris Redfield.
And Jasper...coolest moderator i've ever knew. :thumbsup:

Take it all in..from the cap, up the shaft, and unto the balls.

Mod DT. It's the only way. :thumbsup:

You'll NEVER be banned.

Schedule