Filippo Inzaghi Thread

Kyara

¤ Il Poeta ¤
Reaction score
Fav. Players
MVB|Sheva|Max|Maldini|Kakà
Passion for *9* said:
LOL… Why do your posts read like carbon copies of mine this season ? Are you bashing the team or criticizing what needs to be criticized ? I’ve only started a little earlier, right at the time when problems became very apparent + you chose to sugarcoat them... I’ve held back more than you this year cos I’m actually bored of repeating myself.
I always write my analysis after watching the game according to what I see. There were and will still always be occasions when I criticize the team, only this year these occasions have unfortunately increased, hence my disappointed comments. But I never hold a negative image in my head and judge them on it regardless of their performance as I try to treat every match differently. I saw various performances by Milan this season, criticized and praised them whenever I thought it appropriate.
Passion for *9* said:
And yes, I do acknowledge a good performance by ANY player, lazy Clarence just doesn't deliver often.

There is a difference between mindless bashing, as practised by your peach, + justified criticism.

:o
Strange, I can't recall you ever acknowledging Hernan's performances last season. Your case with him was pretty much mindless bashing as well.

gila#11

Banned
Reaction score
Fav. Players
kaka sheva gilardino pirlo
Kyara said:
I always write my analysis after watching the game according to what I see. There were and will still always be occasions when I criticize the team, only this year these occasions have unfortunately increased, hence my disappointed comments. But I never hold a negative image in my head and judge them on it regardless of their performance as I try to treat every match differently. I saw various performances by Milan this season, criticized and praised them whenever I thought it appropriate.Strange, I can't recall you ever acknowledging Hernan's performances last season. Your case with him was pretty much mindless bashing as well.
lets face it crappo was the rebound king raraly scored when keeper was stood up
his performances were criticizable

A_Wild_Homosexual

*Rejuvenation*
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Baresi - Maldini - Nesta - Jessica Alba
Lo Tsar said:
What I mean is, both Vieri and Gila have being playing alot and simply ain't getting the goal's.
Gila + Viery scored 4 Italy.
Oops.
But still I would like 2 see Pippo just coz he deserve 2 play 10 Min after fighting injuries for 2 years.

milanist

Milan Legend
Reaction score
gila#11 said:
Crespo was fundamental!

THE MALDINESTA

Lovin' Carin' N Nursin'
Reaction score
Fav. Players
To many to mention, just see the nickname ;)
I thought this thread's dedicated to Inzaghi :conf:

Anyway,I'm so happy that Vieri scored for Azzurri, that would make great competition among Milan's strikers.And for Inzaghi,it would be a new challenge.
He will work hard to get his place along Sheva.Hope Ancel give him chances , to prove that he's not finished yet.

r3dman

Milan Icon
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Nesta - Maldini
gila#11 said:

I'm so glad this guy got banned!

MaGasTeR

Pride of Yorkshire
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Pippo, Kewell, Kaka, A. Smith, Nesta, Bowyer, Rino, Viduka, Sheva, Rob. Keane, Gila, Harte, Maldini
He's banned again ? :rolleyes:

Demerio

Photoshop Lieutenant
Reaction score
Fav. Players
KAKA-Pandev-PATO
Crespo was fundamenatl last year. the guy scored 2 goals in the final for god sake!!!

Lo Tsar

Banned
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Shevchenko, Inzaghi, Pirlo, Messi, Zambrotta, Mutu, Mexes
Demerio said:
Crespo was fundamenatl last year. the guy scored 2 goals in the final for god sake!!!
I hated Crespo and was glad to see the back of him, though I would rather have him on the cheap, than pay all that money for Gila :rolleyes:

Passion for *9*

Milan Legend
Reaction score
milanist said:
Crespo was fundamental!
Bull. He did a decent job after almost 4 months of shaping up at MilanLab (remember, he was supposed to be of immediate impact), I guess scoring a couple of goals was exactly what Milan got him for + he did not totally disappoint.... I was willing to compose a eulogy in his honor for 15 league goals, he must have known I suck at ass-kissing ;)

TheGrinch

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
Passion for *9* said:
Bull. He did a decent job after almost 4 months of shaping up at MilanLab (remember, he was supposed to be of immediate impact), I guess scoring a couple of goals was exactly what Milan got him for + he did not totally disappoint.... I was willing to compose a eulogy in his honor for 15 league goals, he must have known I suck at ass-kissing ;)

Who's good enough for you, except Pippo?
I think I've never read any positive word about any other player... :head:

Passion for *9*

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Lo Tsar said:
He crossed me ;) It was long over due though, good ridence I say.
I really must have missed his 'badness'... Wouldn't be surprised if he will be back under another name, using a proxy or sth... :D

Lo Tsar

Banned
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Passion for *9* said:
I really must have missed his 'badness'... Wouldn't be surprised if he will be back under another name, using a proxy or sth... :D
I clearly wasn't the only one who thought he desserved it as I can't ban people yet ;) Someone else must have done it :cool:

I'm sure we will all know if he comes back under a new guise, you can't hide that kind of detestable character for long.

Passion for *9*

Milan Legend
Reaction score
:D To take this back on topic....

Galliani today:

Due parole per Inzaghi: `E` un attaccante al livello degli altri tre. Avremo un reparto ancora piu` forte quando sara` di nuovo in gruppo` .

I do agree with him :devil:

Last edited:

Passion for *9*

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Lo Tsar said:
I clearly wasn't the only one who thought he desserved it as I can't ban people yet ;) Someone else must have done it :cool: .
Well, a birdie told me you were sucking up to Kyara non-stop for I don't know how long, is this true ? :tongue:

Lo Tsar

Banned
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Passion for *9* said:
Well, a birdie told me you were sucking up to Kyara non-stop for I don't know how long, is this true ? :tongue:
I believe Kyara may have been involved as she was the only mod online at the time. But your little bird friend isn't telling the truth if it say's I persuaded Kyara in anyway ;)

takahan

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
Passion for *9* said:
:D To take this back on topic....

Galliani today:

Due parole per Inzaghi: `E` un attaccante al livello degli altri tre. Avremo un reparto ancora piu` forte quando sara` di nuovo in gruppo` .

I do agree with him :devil:

What does this mean?

TheGrinch

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
takahan said:
What does this mean?
Something like he's another forward at the same level as Sheva, Gila and Vieri and that they are still a unit although he wasn't there for a long time and they are going to be stronger....

milanist

Milan Legend
Reaction score
I think Inzaghi should have been given more playing time against Cagliari. :rolleyes:

Passion for *9*

Milan Legend
Reaction score
I'm not ashamed to admit that I got a little teary-eyed when Pippo entered the pitch :proud: Can't wait for him to score, he will... soon... I'm confident :D

:star: FORZA PIPPO !!!! :star:

Rex

Reaction score
Speaking of Pippo, if my memory serves me right, he once scored with overhead kick when his past team Juve played Galatasaray in 98/99 CL. That style of scoring was technically astute, in-form Pippo display were every fans loving to see it every times. His goal celebration said it all. ;)

For Pippo fans never forget it.

Schedule