Spanish La Liga Thread (BBVA)

Who will win La Liga and which two teams will complete the top 4?

• Total voters

Madridista

not exactly a lightweight
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Doku, Osimhen, Rafael Leao, Tonali, Rodrygo, Valverde, De Paul, Lautaro Martinez, Pogba, Fekir
Bartra: "They had two chances and scored twice"

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

Maybe that dust he ate when Bale ran past him was poisonous.

ACMILANMKD

Con il Diavolo in Corpo
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Boban, Oliver Bierhoff, Weah, Sheva, Van Basten
Bale what a goal......to make that sprint at 85th minute of the match is beyond me? What this guy is made of? What he is drinking?

Martino is such a pussy, putting Neymar on the right side and the guy has always played Ronaldinho role....whenever Tito plays triangle Messi-Neymar-Fabregas there are problems for Barca, since these guys are kings and they do not play defense.

However, I am glad that Carlo has won 1st title with Madrid , I think that it will not be last this year.

Jivara

Vero Milanista
Reaction score
Fabregas has been pretty shit since he joined Barca it's like he has no clear role in the team is be pissed if I were him he should and could be doing a lot better.

Jasper

Maldini tier
Reaction score
Fav. Players
3; Marat Safin; Tiziano Crudeli; 2Pac; Christian Bale; Martin M??rsepp; Balotelli.
trWqjJ2.jpg

ww

Banned
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Lugano, Raí, Rogério Ceni, Ambrosini, Gattuso
article-2606467-1D26C49400000578-925_634x423.jpg

I miss him so much...

I already have to deal with my losses on my brazilian team, now what was supposed to be my rich european team is no more than emergent

Mion-Moura

Team Neymar
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Neymar Casemiro Oscar Danilo CGrenier ReneeWalker JRodriguez LMoura Matic LAdriano AWitsel Marquinhs
Fabregas has been pretty shit since he joined Barca it's like he has no clear role in the team is be pissed if I were him he should and could be doing a lot better.

yeah,when he joined he was great for sometime...tiki-taka was still around.but now,its just not working especially when playing upfront/wing

Pharaoh

Banned
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Stephan-El-Shaarawy, Balotelli, Ronaldo(CR7), Kaka, and Buffon
yeah,when he joined he was great for sometime...tiki-taka was still around.but now,its just not working especially when playing upfront/wing

Its not that its not working, its that the tactics used with ticki tacka are becoming stale. Theres no variation or dynamism. Its basically pass to iniesta or messi and hope shit happen while xavi recycles the ball.

Arsene

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
I think we can clearly say Real got the better player in Bale than Barca got in Neymar. Bale may not have as many fancy tricks. But the guy in his debut season which has been interrupted by injuries has 22 goals and 15 assists. He really is amazing and once he fully settles and ronaldo accept there is a new king in town. He will hit 40 goal per season. He is a bigger stronger version of Ronaldo. He is where Ronaldo was 5 years ago

Az.

Se7en
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini,Shevchenko, Rui Costa, Gattuso, Pippo, Nesta, Ambrosini,Seedorf, Billy,Kaka,Beckham,Zlatan
Carlo is such a boss, always winning stuff.

jammin

pour l'éternité
Reaction score
Gareth Bale obviously thriving under Cristiano's tutelage. But the master is still ahead of the apprentice.

Christian

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Nesta, Costacurta, Seedorf, Albertini, Inzaghi, SES, Montolivo etc.
I think we can clearly say Real got the better player in Bale than Barca got in Neymar. Bale may not have as many fancy tricks. But the guy in his debut season which has been interrupted by injuries has 22 goals and 15 assists. He really is amazing and once he fully settles and ronaldo accept there is a new king in town. He will hit 40 goal per season. He is a bigger stronger version of Ronaldo. He is where Ronaldo was 5 years ago

lol, no

leaf

Sack Pioli
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Ronaldo, Kaká, Maldini, Nesta, CR7, Seedorf, Dwight Yorke, Quaresma
Lol wut :lol:
Ronaldo is still the king

Bale has a long way to go
:thumbsup:
Gareth Bale obviously thriving under Cristiano's tutelage. But the master is still ahead of the apprentice.
Exactly. Bale used his fantastic pace and strength to push and run and score. He used his tools there. Neymar has a MUCH higher celining as a complete footballer. Bale won't surpass CR7 for the same reason that Messi is generally more effective as a player than CR7. He just isn't quite as skilled to be weaving in and out of traffic. Messi and to a lesser extent CR7 can make their way in a crowded box and still get off a shot/dangerous pass. Neymar has this ability as well. Bale, at this time excels most when he has some space to turn on those afterburners

Madridista

not exactly a lightweight
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Doku, Osimhen, Rafael Leao, Tonali, Rodrygo, Valverde, De Paul, Lautaro Martinez, Pogba, Fekir
Barca will ruin Neymar with their ridiculous tiki taka.

Might as well bought Robinho instead of Neymar, at least he would have been 10x cheaper.

nuttela

Super Bludfam
Staff member
Reaction score
I don't think there are many footballers I despise as much as Dani Alves. In terms of football the guy is an absolute dud and the shit him blaming everything but the boogie infuriates me

Bale's goal is :star: Very impressed with all of Barca's opponents teabagging their fodder defences

Redman10

Milan Legend
Reaction score

I don't agree 100% cause it too prisoner of the moment IMO. After the first clasico everybody was Neymar > Bale and now it Bale > Neymar. Bale is the better player now but Neymar has the higher upside which is the way I always viewed it. Neither are are worth what was paid for them but both are quality players.

joyrider

Il Moderati
Staff member
Reaction score
I don't think there are many footballers I despise as much as Dani Alves. In terms of football the guy is an absolute dud and the shit him blaming everything but the boogie infuriates me

and alba, pique, sergio,....

Arsene

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
I don't agree 100% cause it too prisoner of the moment IMO. After the first clasico everybody was Neymar > Bale and now it Bale > Neymar. Bale is the better player now but Neymar has the higher upside which is the way I always viewed it. Neither are are worth what was paid for them but both are quality players.

Higher ceiling based on what? Bale is much stronger, much faster and much the better finisher. He has far superior shooting skill. Neymar as technical as he is doesnt have the strength and speed to get away from players. Bale doesnt need to do hald the tricks Neymar does to hurt you. He just creates a bit of space and run past you. It may not be as pretty as people like. But its effective as hell

Casualista

Monsieur
Reaction score
:lol: my god, messi. I have never seen him so sulky and disinterested in a match that was barcas last chance at silverware. I doubt he covered more ground than pinto fetching balls from back of the net. And martino didnt have the balls to bench him when it was clear he was being a liability.

Barcelona... They are only as big or as small as messis ego now.

First zero tituli season since 08? Guess its well and truly over for them. Pep looks more and more brilliant for spotting and jumping off a sinking ship.

joyrider

Il Moderati
Staff member
Reaction score
messi is in his rivaldo phase

i just hope that :g: doesn't buy him

Casualista

Monsieur
Reaction score
I am more worried G was eyeing pinto after what a disaster agazzi is going to be.

joyrider

Il Moderati
Staff member
Reaction score
pinto is a bench champion :b:

-

still can't understand how such a big club has this fodder as second goalie

Casualista

Monsieur
Reaction score
Thats because when the coach raises the alarm bell that he needs gk and defenders he is handed neymar, fabregas, and sanchez.

Casualista

Monsieur
Reaction score
Come to think sandro rossell is like an elite version of galliani. We needed defenders in summer transfer window he bought matri, they bought neymar. We sold a useful mid fielder in boateng, they sold their uber talented kid alcantara....

Now all they need is an overrated epl striker like adebayor and they are all set.

ladro

Milan Legend
Reaction score
neymar is turning into a robinho. i dont remember robinho being this much of a diver thoe

jammin

pour l'éternité
Reaction score
Messi doesn't give a fuck anymore lol. He knows he's that much better than everyone else and really has nothing left to prove with Barcelona.

Won't be surprised if he demolishes the WC.

Schedule